Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for a 1x1 or 1x2/2x2! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MazeRunner96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:55 am
Hey everyone! I'm sort of new to the guild and am looking to become more active in the guild. I'm looking to do a 1x1 or if interested, I'm will to do a 1x2 or a 2x2 rp. I only play guys and do straight rps. I have a few ideas, but I'm up for ideas suggested by you guys. Here are my ideas:
Teacher x Student
Nurse/Doctor x Patient
Childhood friends
Rivals
Famous Person x Normal Person
Teenager x Legal Guardian (Not related)
Royalty x Normal person
Foreign Exchange Student x Person housing them
God/Goddess x Human
Alien x Human  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:10 pm
MazeRunner96

Rivals
Royalty x Normal person
God/Goddess x Human
Alien x Human

Hello, I am willing to roleplay with you if you want. I underlined the roles in which I have plots for (Although the famous x normal person will be changed QUITE a bit XD. And since I knew it can go either way, I have 2 plots for each underlined roles.

I am semi-literate because whatever you write I can write, and since I am trying to major in Creative Writing (So yes I am 18...), I will try to make it paragraphs.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

MazeRunner96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:22 pm
ShadowStream-chan
MazeRunner96

Rivals
Royalty x Normal person
God/Goddess x Human
Alien x Human

Hello, I am willing to roleplay with you if you want. I underlined the roles in which I have plots for (Although the famous x normal person will be changed QUITE a bit XD. And since I knew it can go either way, I have 2 plots for each underlined roles.

I am semi-literate because whatever you write I can write, and since I am trying to major in Creative Writing (So yes I am 18...), I will try to make it paragraphs.

Thanks for posting! I'm interested in the plots you have for the Royalty x Normal Person one if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:16 pm
MazeRunner96
ShadowStream-chan
MazeRunner96

Rivals
Royalty x Normal person
God/Goddess x Human
Alien x Human

Thanks for posting! I'm interested in the plots you have for the Royalty x Normal Person one if you don't mind.

Alright I will show you! Depending which role you want I will do this.

If you wanna be a normal person:

Quote:
The Kingdom by the name of Eukasia has evolved to splendid wonders. The population has grown, nature has come back, and it seemed to flourish economically and socially. But the place has one dark secret:

A girl by the name of Kara Elexion is the only daughter of the Royal Queen & King. Her mother died due to an unknown illness, and now has a new step-mother...but this one was corrupted and greedy. To escape from her, Kara would disguise herself as a male with the alias: "Connor Erebus". She fitrst disguised herself at th early age of 12 (before her development) so she can live the plesant life of a regular, average person. She works like everyone, pays for things she wants like everyone, and acts like everyone. But when she turned 20, it was time for her to find a 'beloved'. In response, she disguises herself as a guy yet again. With her husky voice, and somewhat 'boy' charms...she got every possible 'mates' to leave not even knowing where the princess was. But then she finds out her Father was ill, and could possibly die in a week. Now with the Step-Mother in charge, Kara delays the 'marriage' by putting the rings out in public and then hire a professional thief.......

Living in the hidden eyes, ______ by the alias of ______(Whatever thief name ya want) steals as a profession. Everyone hires him and pays him to steal from other people. He was surprised to get a job to steal the Royal's rings, but since the reward was the rings himself so he can sell it for high profit...he took the challenge and stole them in the twilight hours.

Satisfied, Kara now knows the marriage games will postpone. But that only made worse:The games are cancelled, but the mother already arranged the marriage for her! Terrified, Kara runs away from home with her trusted horse as Connor and happens to bump into "______" during a late-night shift. Mad, Connor demands what he did with the rings. The rings, somehow are now in the other kingdom called Darnvia whom planned to start the war against Eukasia and take over the kingdom. Knowing that her mother won't do anything about it, Kara travels alone to the border to not only get the rings back, but also end the war before it began. And somehow, "______" decides to join 'Connor' since he is 'bored' with his routine. So both of them travel together to end a pre-war, and maybe end the corruption if Eukasia itself.

OR.....

If you wanna be Royal:

Quote:
Two kingdoms have been to war for centuries; but the story will be based off one of them.

This kingdom is home to a queen whose husband recently passed away, and the only heir to the throne; the son. The son is a bit spoiled and picky about what he wants; especially women. Some say he is just having a hard time finding the right one...or it's by the fact once he is done with them he finds them unattractive or bad in bed (nothing rated mature here unless you want it to be)

Then came the day when the Prince was almost killed by an unknown person, sent by an enemy kingdom. So the queen knows she has to hire a bodyguard. The queen orders to get the best bodyguard ever....but the queen did not expect a female!

The female is known as Sakuya Havon, she has lived in the streets for 19 years of her life. Growing up in a orphanage, she had learned to be different...especially since she is part wolf/vampire. (So fantasy twist). Hired by the queen, she is fully aware of the prince being a ladie's man and expecting her to be obedient. Well..he got another thing coming if he expects her to obey.

So yeah...XD

And sorry for takin long. My computer was acting up.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

MazeRunner96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:23 pm
ShadowStream-chan
MazeRunner96
ShadowStream-chan
MazeRunner96

Rivals
Royalty x Normal person
God/Goddess x Human
Alien x Human

Alright I will show you! Depending which role you want I will do this.

If you wanna be a normal person:

Quote:
The Kingdom by the name of Eukasia has evolved to splendid wonders. The population has grown, nature has come back, and it seemed to flourish economically and socially. But the place has one dark secret:

A girl by the name of Kara Elexion is the only daughter of the Royal Queen & King. Her mother died due to an unknown illness, and now has a new step-mother...but this one was corrupted and greedy. To escape from her, Kara would disguise herself as a male with the alias: "Connor Erebus". She fitrst disguised herself at th early age of 12 (before her development) so she can live the plesant life of a regular, average person. She works like everyone, pays for things she wants like everyone, and acts like everyone. But when she turned 20, it was time for her to find a 'beloved'. In response, she disguises herself as a guy yet again. With her husky voice, and somewhat 'boy' charms...she got every possible 'mates' to leave not even knowing where the princess was. But then she finds out her Father was ill, and could possibly die in a week. Now with the Step-Mother in charge, Kara delays the 'marriage' by putting the rings out in public and then hire a professional thief.......

Living in the hidden eyes, ______ by the alias of ______(Whatever thief name ya want) steals as a profession. Everyone hires him and pays him to steal from other people. He was surprised to get a job to steal the Royal's rings, but since the reward was the rings himself so he can sell it for high profit...he took the challenge and stole them in the twilight hours.

Satisfied, Kara now knows the marriage games will postpone. But that only made worse:The games are cancelled, but the mother already arranged the marriage for her! Terrified, Kara runs away from home with her trusted horse as Connor and happens to bump into "______" during a late-night shift. Mad, Connor demands what he did with the rings. The rings, somehow are now in the other kingdom called Darnvia whom planned to start the war against Eukasia and take over the kingdom. Knowing that her mother won't do anything about it, Kara travels alone to the border to not only get the rings back, but also end the war before it began. And somehow, "______" decides to join 'Connor' since he is 'bored' with his routine. So both of them travel together to end a pre-war, and maybe end the corruption if Eukasia itself.

OR.....

If you wanna be Royal:

Quote:
Two kingdoms have been to war for centuries; but the story will be based off one of them.

This kingdom is home to a queen whose husband recently passed away, and the only heir to the throne; the son. The son is a bit spoiled and picky about what he wants; especially women. Some say he is just having a hard time finding the right one...or it's by the fact once he is done with them he finds them unattractive or bad in bed (nothing rated mature here unless you want it to be)

Then came the day when the Prince was almost killed by an unknown person, sent by an enemy kingdom. So the queen knows she has to hire a bodyguard. The queen orders to get the best bodyguard ever....but the queen did not expect a female!

The female is known as Sakuya Havon, she has lived in the streets for 19 years of her life. Growing up in a orphanage, she had learned to be different...especially since she is part wolf/vampire. (So fantasy twist). Hired by the queen, she is fully aware of the prince being a ladie's man and expecting her to be obedient. Well..he got another thing coming if he expects her to obey.

So yeah...XD

And sorry for takin long. My computer was acting up.

lol its fine, my computer is acting the same way right now XD. I really like the first one the best. Where do you want to do this RP? PMs or forums?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:24 pm
I prefer forums since I get notified, and sometimes I do not get the PMS. Do you want me to put them in the 1 x 1 forum?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:26 pm
MazeRunner96

Forgot to quote ya XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:32 pm
ShadowStream-chan
I prefer forums since I get notified, and sometimes I do not get the PMS. Do you want me to put them in the 1 x 1 forum?

That would be great! Just quote me in this thread once its been created.  

MazeRunner96

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:07 pm
MazeRunner96
Hey everyone! I'm sort of new to the guild and am looking to become more active in the guild. I'm looking to do a 1x1 or if interested, I'm will to do a 1x2 or a 2x2 rp. I only play guys and do straight rps. I have a few ideas, but I'm up for ideas suggested by you guys. Here are my ideas:
Teacher x Student
Nurse/Doctor x Patient
Childhood friends
Rivals
Royalty x Normal person
God/Goddess x Human
Alien x Human

You only play guys and do straight roleplays!? YES PLEASE!!!! I can do a few of the ones you have here and also have a bunch of my own, if you'd like to see them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12
MazeRunner96
Teacher x Student
Nurse/Doctor x Patient
Childhood friends
Rivals
Royalty x Normal person
God/Goddess x Human
Alien x Human

You only play guys and do straight roleplays!? YES PLEASE!!!! I can do a few of the ones you have here and also have a bunch of my own, if you'd like to see them.

Sure! I would love to see your ideas!  

MazeRunner96

XxCarnal_DelightsxX

Dedicated Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 pm
hey! biggrin
I saw your post and I'm interested in doing a teacherXstudent, but I would like to know if you're semi-lit or lit?
I like to think of myself as literate (most of my responses tend to be four or more detailed paragraphs) and I'm looking for the same in return  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 pm
animelovr20
hey! biggrin
I saw your post and I'm interested in doing a teacherXstudent, but I would like to know if you're semi-lit or lit?
I like to think of myself as literate (most of my responses tend to be four or more detailed paragraphs) and I'm looking for the same in return

I am lit and can write about 3 or more paragraphs if that is a okay amount for you.  

MazeRunner96

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:55 pm
MazeRunner96
Ria_The_Wolf12
MazeRunner96
Teacher x Student
Nurse/Doctor x Patient
Childhood friends
Rivals
Royalty x Normal person
God/Goddess x Human
Alien x Human

Here ya go!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:06 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12
MazeRunner96
Ria_The_Wolf12
MazeRunner96
Teacher x Student
Nurse/Doctor x Patient
Childhood friends
Rivals
Royalty x Normal person
God/Goddess x Human
Alien x Human

Here ya go!

I really like the two worlds idea with the girl and young dragon!  

MazeRunner96

Hiis-Barbiie

Magnetic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:07 pm
MazeRunner96

-Raises hand- me please! biggrin
I actually like a few of your ideas:

Royalty x Normal person