View Results

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:57 pm
N cult, let's form the bestest of bestie best teams ever.
On MH3U, sign up, culties.

I got this list right hurr-
1.Death
2.XILOOOOO

And I'ma put a team 2 right here under team 1. -

Do we even have that many MH players here?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:21 pm
doubt it. i imagine im the highest ranked.

ive probably put as many hours into this as i did unite (about 600+)

sheet me up, i know trenn has it but he hasnt touched it since he hit G rank. as far as i know.

thre was 1 other i can think of that has it, he helped me on my Miralis, goes by Otter on steam i forget his gaia name. if you got a steam i can add you to the small group i started through steam.  

Xilo The Odd

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 pm
Xilo The Odd

sheet me up, i know trenn has it but he hasnt touched it since he hit G rank. as far as i know.

thre was 1 other i can think of that has it, he helped me on my Miralis, goes by Otter on steam i forget his gaia name. if you got a steam i can add you to the small group i started through steam.

You're all signed up, we can play a bit later. I'll be away for the night though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm
Deathgod of Legend
Xilo The Odd

You're all signed up, we can play a bit later. I'll be away for the night though.
well my system isn't hooked up down here atm. and only time i'd have time is during the Day or Late night.  

Xilo The Odd

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:38 pm
I have this game, though I have the hard-to-acquire 3DS version.
And because of that, I don't think I can play online. However, I do get to download all of the event quests and always play them whenever, instead of certain weeks they're up. 8D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:12 am
3DS can go online but you ahve to do it through the Wiiu and teh Wiiu has to be hooked up via ethernet cable. its a real hassel.

i think after i slay a abyssal lagiacrus i'm gonna call it quits on this game and wait for 4.

MH4 on 3DS WILL go online without anything special.  

Xilo The Odd

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:38 am
Xilo The Odd
3DS can go online but you ahve to do it through the Wiiu and teh Wiiu has to be hooked up via ethernet cable. its a real hassel.

i think after i slay a abyssal lagiacrus i'm gonna call it quits on this game and wait for 4.

MH4 on 3DS WILL go online without anything special.

Frontier is coming out on Vita. I hear a lot of people aren't happy about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:39 am
I'm intrigued by this game now that I'm getting a WiiU, but I'm not sure. Plus it seems inevitable that a console version of 4 will come out. Monster hunter 4U (For you, LOL)

But I already played the wii game. and I mostly liked that for the social hunting aspect, and as a late adopter, I think I'd miss out on that.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:28 am
WHERE'S OWWIN  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:54 am
[Kegan]
I'm intrigued by this game now that I'm getting a WiiU, but I'm not sure. Plus it seems inevitable that a console version of 4 will come out. Monster hunter 4U (For you, LOL)

But I already played the wii game. and I mostly liked that for the social hunting aspect, and as a late adopter, I think I'd miss out on that.
the servers are still pretty active, and the DLC quests are all out and actively being done so you wont miss out on much. and as far as i can tell 4U doesnt have a console version. though i really hope they are doing an HD version at some point. korea and japan have had it since last christmas, they slated and english release for early 2015 after the korea release. so aside from removing copyrighted material thats apparently ok in asia and replacing it and then translating everything i hope and HD version is done in that time as well. it seems like an unnecessary amount of time to TRANSLATE a game.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:23 pm
Shh, you already know I got the game.

But yeah, I should'a posted in this thread about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:24 pm
Hobo Scruffy
WHERE'S OWWIN
I don't know sad  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:03 pm
[Kegan]
Hobo Scruffy
WHERE'S OWWIN
I don't know sad

WE NEED OWWIN  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:19 pm
if Owwin is otter hes currently into dark souls 2 i think he said last i checked. so we probably wont see him till late 2015 when 4 is out.

edit: i mean early 2015. i wish they'd shoot for late 2014 though...  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:29 am
i'll be on MH today off and on if anyone wants to join in.

mostly for farming alatreon but if someone needs a friend or some help lemme know. i'll be logged into steam on my phone so i'll get your messages.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff