Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:36 pm
702, the top floor of one of the prestigious hotels in Kodo, this was the right address, and after double checking, she was sure this was the right hotel number.
"a pent house." she commented, glancing down at the Lopunny and Raichu standing next to her. Pop wrinkling her nose while Kiss Kiss just perked up with interest.

Holding a small tin of tea she had picked up from one of her favorite tea places on the way to the hotel, Rosie reached up to knock on the door, Hoping that Andre would be able to hear her knocking alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:15 pm
Andre liked to sleep....a lot. If there weren't so many exciting things to do out there in the world he was sure that he would spend more times sleeping. Needless to say...he wasn't very pleasant to wake up. So when a sharp knock resounded through the room, pale eyes snapped open and narrowed in extreme irritation. Who the hell was on the other side of the door? He would destroy whoever had dared to wake him from his drug induced sleep.

With a tired groan, the purple haired man rolled out of his soft bed and onto his feet. He glanced at the wheelchair sitting innocently next to the bed and scowled, if he were going to intimidate whoever was at the door he would need to do so from full height. A sharp hiss of pain escaped through clenched teeth as he hobbled over to the door. "This had better be important." He snapped loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear as he braced himself on the door frame and gripped the handle. "I swear if this is some inane cleaning service-" He swung the door open open with a glare that could kill to find....Rosie.

Oh...well then.

Andre probably looked like quite the sight to the poor girl. What with him leaning menacingly in the doorway with his hair in a disarray of flyaway curls and in a pair of baggy sleep pants. "...Rosie." He blinked owlishly at the blonde haired girl and straightened his posture slightly. "I apologize. I had forgotten that you were to be stopping by today."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:27 pm
After a call from his rather cranky boss, Vincent had set out to get from Grand Ile to Koto. The boat ride had been utterly unpleasant and he'd spent most of the ride trying not to puke his guts out and figure out what to get his boss before he got to the hotel. With three large scars etched into his face Vincent St. Amour generally got around without too many people bothering him; when he stopped by a bakery to pick up a big box of fresh donuts all the customers had moved aside and let him to the counter. Even when he went through the line at a grocery store the cashier barely made a comment to him! Vincent didn't mind, but he did much prefer the amiable girl running the flower shop who struck up a conversation with him and helped him pick out a big bouquet of daisies and tulips.

With his big bunch of flowers and food, Vincent spent a good hour wandering around Kodo trying to find the hotel Andre had directed him to. Of course Andre chose a place that looked like it was probably costing them hundreds of dollars, but Andre only got the best! The blond man grinned as he stepped into the lobby of the hotel and shouted at the nearest bellboy to direct him to the elevator.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:30 pm
the reply from the other end of the door startled her, making her wonder if maybe she got the wrong address? Was she disturbing someone else?
Her eyes widened when the door was torn open, and a very disheveled looking Andre stood in the doorway, glaring at her with an intensity that caused her to shrink back a little, startled.
He seemed to recognize her though, his demeanor changing to one that was more less agitated.

Blinking a couple of times and letting out a breath "I'm sorry, Did I wake you up?"
She was going to wonder if maybe she got the time wrong, when he voiced that he had forgotten she would be coming.
"Is this a bad time?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:51 pm
"No...No you're fine." Andre assured, running a hand through his hair in an attempt to settle it into some semblance of order. "I had just taken some medicine that makes me quite tired, please...do come in. I see you brought some tea." He smiled as he motioned for the smaller girl to come inside. "That's very kind." Once she stepped fully into the short hallway he quietly shut the door behind her and went to step around her. "Let's move to the kitchenette, shall we?" He turned his face away to hide his wince as he shuffled back towards his bed. Already his legs were shaking and weak, it didn't help that the medicine made him dizzy as well. "I hope you didn't have trouble finding the hotel." He let out a relieved sigh as he dropped himself into his wheelchair. "I must admit that I'm not the best with directions." Laughing lightly, he wheeled himself over towards the small kitchen area. He hated how being in the wheelchair made him shorter than most things. It was incredibly inconvenient.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:06 pm
She looked a little relived when he seemed to take to her more calmly, explaining that he had just taken medication. She knew he had been hurt a lot too, it was most of the reason she was coming in to check up on him.
"Oh, yeah I understand, I should have called you when I got closer, next time I'll remember to." she offered with a kinder smile, looking down at the tin she had bought, she stepped in when he welcomed her in.
"yes~ one of my favorite tea shops is on the way, I though I would pick you up a sample. Just a little something in hopes that you recover quickly."
Pausing once in the hotel, Pop crossing her arms and glancing around the room, while Kiss Kiss took more bold steps and moved into the pent house, looking around with great interest.

"I know the aria pretty well, so It wasn't that hard to find," she explained with a smile "this is one of the nicest hotels in Kodo." she pointed out "So its hard to miss."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:22 pm
The startled bellboy quickly directed the blond to an elevator and Vincent found himself giddy as it headed up to the penthouse. He hadn't seen Andre in almost a month and was glad to finally see him again. Yeah, sure, the boss might've been injured and sounded pretty sad on the phone but Vincent was always happy to have him around. Besides, it'd been the "Andre sad", not the "normal person sad", which meant Andre might be grumpy and whiny but he wouldn't be crying or anything.

When he reached the pent house level, Vincent strolled over to the door and stared at it for a second. His options were setting down his bags and knocking, or...

The door was quickly kicked in, Vincent pushing through the splintering wood with a happy grin.

"Boss! Where are ya', boss?! Left your wife worryin' 'bout ya', barely called me the whole time! I had to come track ya' down! What's that about, huh? Are ya' happy to see me?!" he cheered happily, setting the grocery bags down on the floor and holding up the bouquet of flowers and big box of donuts. Glancing over from Andre, Vincent spotted the blonde girl and tilted his head.

"Don' tell me! Y'replaced me with a prettier wife while you were away?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:48 pm
The loud crack and the resulting splintered wood flying down the hallway really shouldn't have surprised him...and yet he found his head snapping towards the source of the noise. He knew exactly who would be coming through the door and as soon as that cheerful voice called down the hallway he let his head drop into his upturned palm. "Why did you kick the door down, Vincent?" He asked as though pained. "You know what, never mind. I'm not in the mood for this right now." He sent the blonde haired man a withering glare from between his fingers. Though at the sight of the flowers and doughnuts he felt some of the irritation melt away. "...Those had better be chocolate with sprinkles." He muttered, holding his arms out to accept the gifts. The taller male certainly knew how to simultaneously piss him off and make him happy. "...This is Rosie. She was kind enough to visit and bring me tea." He turned an apologetic smile to the startled blonde, "This is Vincent, he's my self proclaimed wife."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm
Rosie reacted to the door being broken down with a startled scream, jumping up and spinning around, her eyes wide in shock as she saw a man, a tall strong looking man with heavy scaring in the doorway.

Pop was much quicker to respond however, as soon as the wood splintered from the door and a man burst in, the Lopunny was in front of her trainer, Rosie stared at the man with large surprised eyes clutching the Tea tin, but before she could open her mouth to say something Pop leaped forward with a powerful single bound and thrust a fist out right into the man's groin aria.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:13 pm
Vincent had been ready to hand over the donuts and bouquet when the Lopunny reacted. "Chocolate sprinkles? You know I wouldn't forget 'em, half of 'em are jelly donuts t-" and then came the blow to his groin and Vincent was doubled over in an instant. He kept himself standing just long enough to hand the box of donuts over to Andre, then set the flowers down, and... then he was on the ground.

"Th-that...that s**t ain't cool..." he groaned, face buried in the carpet.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:17 pm
"Ohmygod!" Rosie gasped, throwing her hands up over her mouth. "Pop stop! Stop he knows this man!"
that much was made obvious with the reaction of Andre and the back and forth the two had.

Pop on the other had did not seem at all amused with the violent entrance, she took a step back and drew up her fists in a combative stance in case the human male tried to stand up again.

"Oh my god I am so sorry! Are you okay!?" Rosie reached out to take Pop's shoulder, dragging the Lopunny back, her face red with embarrassment eyes wide in shock.

Kiss Kiss sat up with her mouth slightly open too, hopping over to the downed man, and sniffing at him, reaching out to pat his shoulder "Rai... Raichuuu?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:26 pm
Andre glanced from the doughnuts to Vincent laying down the ground, and then back to the doughnuts. "...Jelly filled? I love those." He murmured, flipping the lid open to peer hungrily at the treats inside. "Try not to worry, Rosie." He snickered and smirked down at the fallen man. "This wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened to him." He was, of course, referring to the night they first met. Setting the precious box down next to the flowers, the purple haired man rolled up next to his friend and gave him an amused smile. "Do you need to use my wheelchair?~" He cooed, reaching down with a bandaged hand to pat the others head.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:10 pm
Vincent stayed on the floor, taking a moment to let the pain ebb away. When Andre patted his head Vincent looked over and rose a brow, scowling. A second later, he grinned playfully and pushed himself up with a grunt.

"No, no, you need th'damn thing more n'me!" he laughed, pushing himself back on his butt and patting Andre's knee. The blond looked over at the girl curiously, glad she was restraining her Lopunny. As much as he wanted to grab the thing by the ears and give it a good... physical talking to, he didn't want to throw an angered Lopunny at Andre by accident.

"Rosie, yeah? You like donuts? There's a lot, so if ya' want one I bet Andre might share. If y'ask real nice, that is!" he laughed, pushing himself up to his feet. Pain still reverberated through his crotch area but he'd had worse. "I mean, Andre's real stingy with those donuts, so y'could be out of luck... Oh!" Vincent turned and walked back to where he'd set down his bag of groceries. "Andre! I got s'more things! Got some celery! An' some broccoli! I figured y'haven't been eatin' enough so I grabbed some protein shakes too. I was riiiight, you look too skinny."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:19 pm
The Lopunny let out a snort as the man started to get up, looking like she would like nothing better to knock him down where she put him, It what the big idiot got so busting in like that!
But Rosie seemed to be content being calmed down by her training, straightening up with her back tall, and fists laying beside her, not taking her eyes off of the man.

Rosie still managed to look pretty horrified even as Andre seemed to shake it off and Vincent got back up.
"I am... so sorry, i didn't know you were going to have any other guests."
Looping an arm around Pop's shoulders keeping the Lopunny close to her.
"Oh goodness. Are you sure you're okay?"

when offered donuts, she looked like she didn't know what to do with the offer at first, opening and closing her mouth a few times before shaking her head lightly "Oh, no, no I'm okay, I'm having dinner with a friend later."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:56 pm
"Ah, well more for me then." Andre smiled happily, wheeling himself a little closer to the nightstand so he could gather the doughnuts and flowers into his lap. "I am sorry about the scare, Vincent is...a bit unorthodox." He was downplaying that and he knew it. His smile dropped into an offended scowl at the older man's comment. "I always look like this." He muttered, turning to wheel himself into the kitchen. "Rosie, would you care to put the kettle on?" He called over his shoulder. The man gave a tired huff as he hefted the doughnuts and flowers up onto the table. Even with the promise of sweets and tea he was just incredibly tired. "You can put the food in the refrigerator, Vincent. Except for the celery, you may as well throw that out unless you're going to eat all of it yourself."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff