Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
AAAAAAAAAAAAGH. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

center align ad cluster****
  I hate it
  I am indifferent
  I like it
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:24 am
I've been browsing site feedback all morning.
Peeps are PISSSSSSSSSED as a general whole.

What do you think of the new site design?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:28 am
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

The ragefest in last night's ATA...  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:35 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Yeah, I was reading over that this morning too. It's pretty brutal.
I agree with most of them though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:36 am
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yeah, I posted. As Kit, since she's the one that has the dev staff notices on
Raaaaaage~~  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Raaaaaage~~

I just can't bring myself to post in those things, since so little of what users say seem to matter in site wide decisions.
Hopefully because of all of this negative feedback they might at least consider holding off on all of this inflation & changing stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:41 am
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Raaaaaage~~

I just can't bring myself to post in those things, since so little of what users say seem to matter in site wide decisions.
Hopefully because of all of this negative feedback they might at least consider holding off on all of this inflation & changing stuff.
pssshhht
Talking to another Gaian who is one foot in Gaia, one in Syn, he says that a lot of rich people liquidated and quit Gaia after last night's insanity
Gaia's running itself into the ground  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:45 am
We knew like 6 months ago that it was definitly happening around this time, and like a couple years ago it was coming.

Im surprised it caught so many people off guard.

Even if I preffer left, its probally only because im used to it. Im willing to give it a chance. It means that kenny can do a lot more with events now which is awesome. I know kenny has been looking forward to it for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:00 am
Sagebomb
We knew like 6 months ago that it was definitly happening around this time, and like a couple years ago it was coming.

Even if I preffer left, its probally only because im used to it. Im willing to give it a chance. It means that kenny can do a lot more with events now which is awesome. I know kenny has been looking forward to it for a while.

Yeah. If I know something is happening on the site I don't think anyone else has an excuse lol. I NEVER read the announcements.

I just...can't leave the site. xD
You know? I've put like...8 years into Gaia roughly so just leaving forever seems silly to me.

Though, I DO hate the design, don't get me wrong I consider myself a bit business minded and I understand the ads and stuff being necessary to turn a profit. I didn't like the design of the site when I first joined though either~ so..

I guess my beef with it is day one there's offsite advertising. I feel like there should have been a digestion period for members.

I do like the art of the world though, :3 always have.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:59 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

Yeah. If I know something is happening on the site I don't think anyone else has an excuse lol. I NEVER read the announcements.

You know? I've put like...8 years into Gaia roughly so just leaving forever seems silly to me.

Though, I DO hate the design, don't get me wrong I consider myself a bit business minded and I understand the ads and stuff being necessary to turn a profit. I didn't like the design of the site when I first joined though either~ so..

I guess my beef with it is day one there's offsite advertising. I feel like there should have been a digestion period for members.

If you dont read announcements, or dev alerts, then when any changes happen you dont really have a excuse to complain.

Really why would you leave over a simple formatting change? The things taht make people rage here I just find funny.

Isnt it still just google ads? Most of my ads at the top are the same as in the google ad window. So its not really any different than we always have had?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:26 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

If you dont read announcements, or dev alerts, then when any changes happen you dont really have a excuse to complain.

Really why would you leave over a simple formatting change? The things taht make people rage here I just find funny.

Isnt it still just google ads? Most of my ads at the top are the same as in the google ad window. So its not really any different than we always have had?

True~

Well people do weird things when they feel like their "entitled" rights are infringed on. If everyone on the community feels like their point is valid, and that the site is theirs in some way they'll never really see changes as anything less than harmful.

It is yeah, they're just so HUGE is what I mean. It's like the front page turned into a billboard. Granted it only really affects me when I'm at work since I use adblock. But whatever, that's just my problem with it. Design wise it's not offensive and it's not like they just threw it together.

My arguments against it are weak~ Mostly why I'm not in the forums ranting lol.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Citrus Novii

My arguments against it are weak~ Mostly why I'm not in the forums ranting lol.

I stopped arguing about changes in gaia in like 06. Since then Ive learned to just roll with the changes. I mean its not like they are going to change. And if it dosent really affect me then I see no reason to worry. And really this shouldnt affect anyone, unless they are using 3rd party softwares (Like betagaia) and in that case, well thats not gaias fault.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Eh. It's pretty lame. I never have my browser full screen, so things look kind of weird for me. (my monitor is like 23" widescreen)  

AngelAmy

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:56 pm
AngelAmy
Eh. It's pretty lame. I never have my browser full screen, so things look kind of weird for me. (my monitor is like 23" widescreen)

My monitor is a bit bigger so the resolution doesn't mess with me much. Seems to be a big point for other users though~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:29 pm
Citrus Novii
AngelAmy

My monitor is a bit bigger so the resolution doesn't mess with me much. Seems to be a big point for other users though~
I don't know why they did it, cause you could just change it in gaia labs, so whatevers Gaia. It's sort of like facebook, it just changes the layout just cause.  

AngelAmy

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:30 pm
AngelAmy
Citrus Novii
AngelAmy

I don't know why they did it, cause you could just change it in gaia labs, so whatevers Gaia. It's sort of like facebook, it just changes the layout just cause.

Gaia Dev: "I'm bored."
Gaia Dev 2: "Me too."
Gaia Dev: "Wanna redesign the site?"
Gaia Dev 2: "Hell yeah."  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items