Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
So sad. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy
  sad.
  mad.
  sleepy.
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:51 pm
I'm so sad with this marketplace inflation going on. All I wanted was SDPlus #405 Kricket, to complete the look I was going for. I had enough when it was around it 7mil. And I thought, I'll see if it goes down because I saw it lower before... and by the time I heard about marketplace inflation and thinking I should buy it while I can it had gone up to 50mil. emotion_8c Now I'm nowhere close. If I can only turn back time.
I part of me wants to buy Flynn Booties. ...but I know I won't get the big jackpot... I already tried at 3 and all I got was 90k, 97k, and 125k.
I should start doing commissions again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:28 pm
DON'T DO IT.

And yes.
You should. cool

Then I can creep on your arts more often than I already do~  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 pm
I've given up on questing on Gaia
Doing nicely on my Syn quest, though ou o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:46 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

I think you've been very successful with questing though. : )
Questing is difficult especially when the item you want is going more and more up the closer you get to it.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:50 am
Citrus Novii
DON'T DO IT.

And yes.
You should. cool

I think I need to make a bribe shop.

I thought about doing it because while I'm in school I don't feel up for doing freebies but if people bribe me with a good amount of gold or an awesome item I might be more motivated to draw. A little push always helps. xP

I actually tried to make a bribe shop when I had posted up my freebie shop. The freebie shop was only suppose to me temporary, but then I find myself having fun drawing freebies for people. I love when I get a happy customer. Good art for free. What more can you ask for, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:18 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii
DON'T DO IT.

And yes.
You should. cool

I think I need to make a bribe shop.

I thought about doing it because while I'm in school I don't feel up for doing freebies but if people bribe me with a good amount of gold or an awesome item I might be more motivated to draw. A little push always helps. xP

I actually tried to make a bribe shop when I had posted up my freebie shop. The freebie shop was only suppose to me temporary, but then I find myself having fun drawing freebies for people. I love when I get a happy customer. Good art for free. What more can you ask for, right?

SHOOOOT. I would hit you up at least twice.
Probably just twice.
Because you're like, one of my fav artistas. c:

That's good though! It means you love what you do, or at least really makes it apparent. It's really difficult to find freebie artists who don't mysteriously vanish, actually do your art, OR EVEN when you find a good one, keep it open. :/
Some of my friends list are just artists I've gotten good art from, and I just want to make sure I don't miss a shop or something from them~  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:28 am
Citrus Novii

Probably just twice.

That's good though! It means you love what you do, or at least really makes it apparent. It's really difficult to find freebie artists who don't mysteriously vanish, actually do your art, OR EVEN when you find a good one, keep it open. :/
Some of my friends list are just artists I've gotten good art from, and I just want to make sure I don't miss a shop or something from them~

I always want to buy art from people, but I never do because I'm always like, "I can draw art for myself". I know there are artist way way better than me, but the fact that I can draw something for myself, I always steer away from buying art from others. >.< Is that weird?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:32 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Probably just twice.

I always want to buy art from people, but I never do because I'm always like, "I can draw art for myself". I know there are artist way way better than me, but the fact that I can draw something for myself, I always steer away from buying art from others. >.< Is that weird?

Mmmm I don't think so.
For me it's the realism of the avatar in more realistic proportions that makes me crave art from other people.
I can draw landscapes all day, I have quite a few maps laying around, stuff like that. But, people igh.
If I could draw faces and bodies, I probably wouldn't spend so much on art. So nah, not weird. ^_^  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:37 am
Citrus Novii

Mmmm I don't think so.
For me it's the realism of the avatar in more realistic proportions that makes me crave art from other people.
I can draw landscapes all day, I have quite a few maps laying around, stuff like that. But, people igh.
If I could draw faces and bodies, I probably wouldn't spend so much on art. So nah, not weird. ^_^

Okay. ^.^ ...I should probably buy art once in awhile though. Show my support for other artists. Maybe once I get my bribe shop going and earn some money I can buy art or maybe make art trades with people. I love it when I can do art trades with an artist's style I really like.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:43 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Mmmm I don't think so.

Okay. ^.^ ...I should probably buy art once in awhile though. Show my support for other artists. Maybe once I get my bribe shop going and earn some money I can buy art or maybe make art trades with people. I love it when I can do art trades with an artist's style I really like.

GOOD IDEAS!
<3  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:14 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

I think you've been very successful with questing though. : )
Questing is difficult especially when the item you want is going more and more up the closer you get to it.
a lot of items by sheer luck :/
I literally got two or three items for answering a lolquestion. Mod Geisha, Celestial Emissary I can remember off the top of my head. Can't remember if and what the third was  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:32 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
I literally got two or three items for answering a lolquestion. Mod Geisha, Celestial Emissary I can remember off the top of my head. Can't remember if and what the third was

Still you got some expensive items there. : ) More than what I ever got.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:05 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

still will never get Gaia-sama (♯`∧´)
Or the ninja headband ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Hell, I might just buy all the gold shop items  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:26 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

I'm sure you can reach them someday. You just can't give up!  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:35 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

I'm sure you can reach them someday. You just can't give up!
they'll have to do a Gaia Reset to do that

In the meantime, I found a person who supports Flynnflation. Bakaito (♯`∧´)  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff