Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
MAN. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-.-
  Heroes, they're everywhere.
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 am
If I get called a b***h one more time I think I'm going to freak out.
Or flipped off.
Or be pushed to defend my gender.

JUST SHUT UP DUDE.
Women are NOT like white wines, meant to be had young and spoil with age.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:21 am
Also.
It's not MY FAULT.
a**. Stop blaming me for everything.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:23 am
Interesting rant.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:33 am
Sagebomb
Interesting rant.

I thought so~
I was having an argument/debate thing this morning with someone who is very...traditional about societal roles and stuff.
It turned kind of angry towards the end.

We're good now, apologies were exchanged~ xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:41 am
You probally know Im pretty indifferent to any markers that make up a person.

But time to time I would be willing to play devils advocate and argue the pros and cons of societal roles, or universally accepted gender traits.

One mistake Ive caught myself making a coupe times this summer, is forgetting the strength dimorphism between guys and girls. Aka Ive asked for help from a girl to move something and they have tried and just not been able to really help. And then Ive been like...yeah I could have probally guessed that. I mean I know quite a few girls who are pretty strong, but there is a general dimorpism between guys and girls. Though I believe for most things its not really relevant, hense why I sometimes over estimate gonk (That said there would be some guys who couldnt help me move those heavy things as well).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:48 am
Sagebomb

But time to time I would be willing to play devils advocate and argue the pros and cons of societal roles, or universally accepted gender traits.

One mistake Ive caught myself making a coupe times this summer, is forgetting the strength dimorphism between guys and girls. Aka Ive asked for help from a girl to move something and they have tried and just not been able to really help. And then Ive been like...yeah I could have probally guessed that. I mean I know quite a few girls who are pretty strong, but there is a general dimorpism between guys and girls. Though I believe for most things its not really relevant, hense why I sometimes over estimate gonk (That said there would be some guys who couldnt help me move those heavy things as well).

Yeah, I know. lol
xD Mental pictures conjured of you trying to have chicks roll boulders up mountains are hilarious~
Its kind of hilarious here, since I'm the resident jar opener, for everyone, dudes and chicks. I think it's better to overestimate that though~

I try to be indifferent, but I'm really not. But, compared to the person I was talking to this morning I look like an ignorant with blinders on to everything that makes people different.

It was like this entire thing that started with "Our differences need to be celebrated" to, the exact comparison WAS, "Men are like red wine, they get better and more mature with age. Women are like white wine, best when their fresh and young, and sour over time."

I was just like, "You realize I'm RIGHT HERE. Yes? No? Or am I some kind of special exception to your backwards thinking?"

That began the argument lol.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:19 am
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

Yeah, I know. lol
xD Mental pictures conjured of you trying to have chicks roll boulders up mountains are hilarious~
Its kind of hilarious here, since I'm the resident jar opener, for everyone, dudes and chicks. I think it's better to overestimate that though~

I try to be indifferent, but I'm really not. But, compared to the person I was talking to this morning I look like an ignorant with blinders on to everything that makes people different.

It was like this entire thing that started with "Our differences need to be celebrated" to, the exact comparison WAS, "Men are like red wine, they get better and more mature with age. Women are like white wine, best when their fresh and young, and sour over time."

I was just like, "You realize I'm RIGHT HERE. Yes? No? Or am I some kind of special exception to your backwards thinking?"

Yeah jars just suck sometimes. But jar opening isnt about strenght alone, there are many strategys to opening jars which require cunning, and a understanding of seal/bond dynamics.

That is a really old quote. Im sure Ive heard multiple comedians use that bit. And then follow it with various jokes either way.

Ive never really liked red wines. I have done wine tastings in Tuscany of red wine, and did not like a single one. I preffer white, sparkling whites. The more girls fruity ones. But then I am without a doubt more of a girly drinker.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:26 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

Yeah, I know. lol

Yeah jars just suck sometimes. But jar opening isnt about strenght alone, there are many strategys to opening jars which require cunning, and a understanding of seal/bond dynamics.

That is a really old quote. Im sure Ive heard multiple comedians use that bit. And then follow it with various jokes either way.

Ive never really liked red wines. I have done wine tastings in Tuscany of red wine, and did not like a single one. I preffer white, sparkling whites. The more girls fruity ones. But then I am without a doubt more of a girly drinker.

One must become the jar to open the jar.

It just came off serious, so naturally I got offended. /shruggles

I mostly make food with red wine, since it's a great compliment to tomato, so I do like the flavor of it.
But my alcohol thing so it's kind of icky regardless.
Cooking foods with white wine are more tedious, and usually require my total concentration like fish so I don't use it much.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 pm
Citrus Novii

I mostly make food with red wine, since it's a great compliment to tomato, so I do like the flavor of it.
Cooking foods with white wine are more tedious, and usually require my total concentration like fish so I don't use it much.

Dunno, I believe one gains the best understanding of the entity when they seek to know the entity, not when they try to copy it.

Yeah, Im not really a fish person. But yeah wine can definitly be good to cook with  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:26 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Dunno, I believe one gains the best understanding of the entity when they seek to know the entity, not when they try to copy it.

Yeah, Im not really a fish person. But yeah wine can definitly be good to cook with

I can dig it. A good way to look at it.
I was just having a crack at being funny :P

Fish is gross.
Growing up with the scandinavian I've been both asked and forced to eat everything from anchovies to scallops and have enjoyed none of it. xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Fish is gross.
Growing up with the scandinavian I've been both asked and forced to eat everything from anchovies to scallops and have enjoyed none of it. xD

I love crustations....those dirty dirty delicious bottom feeders...Certain shellfish are okay in small ammounts. Squid an octopii are all good. But just not really a fan of fish....well breaded/battered fish deep fried can be good, but its not really fish at that stage.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:33 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Fish is gross.

I love crustations....those dirty dirty delicious bottom feeders...Certain shellfish are okay in small ammounts. Squid an octopii are all good. But just not really a fan of fish....well breaded/battered fish deep fried can be good, but its not really fish at that stage.

Okay well, calamari is delicious.
I've never had octopi though I've always wanted to try it. I watched some documentary once where people were eating it live though, that was freaky.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:37 pm
Citrus Novii

I've never had octopi though I've always wanted to try it. I watched some documentary once where people were eating it live though, that was freaky.

I know this is probally a double standard since Im still eating them.

But I feel like eating live animals is cruel.

But yeah they are good XD (When not live...and cooked)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:51 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I know this is probally a double standard since Im still eating them.

But I feel like eating live animals is cruel.

But yeah they are good XD (When not live...and cooked)

You're not wrong. It really was kind of a freaky thing to watch. It made me really uncomfortable, and there was like this whole section on how if you do it wrong the octopus will kill you with its suckers suffocating you and I couldn't help but think good for the octopus. xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:34 pm
I love you. You're not a b***h.

p.s. people at work have been making fun of me for a week because I like to eat McDonalds. I would like to write them all a letter. Dear you people, McDonalds is cool, if you don't like it.. it's cool, get a life. Love, Amy sad  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff