Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Heart palpatations Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU MAKE MY HEART RACE
  This could be serious
  I KNOW BBY. U 2!
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:51 pm
UUUGHGHGHGHGHHG.
They keep HAPPENING.

Off and on like they usually have in my life but way more frequent, haven't had a panic attack in several months now either, and they've been coupled with some slight episodes of short breath.
I'm trying not to worry about it, since I'm as healthy as an ox, and couldn't afford to get sick even if there WAS something wrong with my heart.

Probably just stress related, from what I looked up though.
I highly doubt it's anything serious, and doubt it's really even anything at all.
It's just the frequency that's been disturbing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:34 pm
I hope it's nothing to worry about.

I know stress isn't an easy thing to get away from at times, but try to take it easy. >.< I don't want anything bad happening to you.

I get pinched nerves when I get stressed. Some of them get really painful. I haven't had them much since I broke up with my ex... but I get them occasionally when school get out of hand... sometime they hurt so much I feel like I should go to the doctors and get a scan of my brain to make sure I'm doing alright upstairs. :/  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:52 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
I hope it's nothing to worry about.

I know stress isn't an easy thing to get away from at times, but try to take it easy. >.< I don't want anything bad happening to you.

I get pinched nerves when I get stressed. Some of them get really painful. I haven't had them much since I broke up with my ex... but I get them occasionally when school get out of hand... sometime they hurt so much I feel like I should go to the doctors and get a scan of my brain to make sure I'm doing alright upstairs. :/

I'm sure it's not! :3
I don't really have any health problems, so I would be surprised if it was anything OTHER than stress. 3nodding

UGH.
Just calling it pinched nerves sounds horrible. :<
Does massaging help them or is it just something you have to deal with?

I feel that way about my eyes though, since I'm a bit sensitive to light so I get headaches, don't like to drive at night because of bright lights stuff like that, just so I can get some prescription sun glasses or something lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:22 pm
Citrus Novii

I'm sure it's not! :3
I don't really have any health problems, so I would be surprised if it was anything OTHER than stress. 3nodding

UGH.
Just calling it pinched nerves sounds horrible. :<
Does massaging help them or is it just something you have to deal with?

I feel that way about my eyes though, since I'm a bit sensitive to light so I get headaches, don't like to drive at night because of bright lights stuff like that, just so I can get some prescription sun glasses or something lol.

I actually don't even know if they are pinched nerves... I liked up what I was feeling on the internet and "pinched nerve" seemed to describe it well. Because I only seem to get them when I'm stressed out. I can't remember the last time I had one. It's been awhile.
But it's like a really sharp pain the back of my head. They suck. It's like having a whip lash a bit. I had one so bad it actually forced tears to come out of my eyes. It was weird. Sometimes the pain hits me so hard it feel like it's numbs my tongue and being ripped to the back of my head.

(Looked up pinched nerve... and I'm not getting the things I got before. Having a pinched nerve doesn't sound too good. I don't know what I was reading from before.)  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:07 am
Are you still on the thermogenics?

Anxiety
People with anxiety disorders should avoid all thermogenics, including caffeine. Caffeine notoriously triggers episodes of mild nervousness. Stronger stimulants like ephedrine and synephrine may generate a severe panic response. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration warns that the thermogenic herb ephedra may cause intense feelings of anxiety. Psychosis has also been reported.

Or any other drugs/pills/powders atm?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:36 am
gdapw
Are you still on the thermogenics?

Anxiety
People with anxiety disorders should avoid all thermogenics, including caffeine. Caffeine notoriously triggers episodes of mild nervousness. Stronger stimulants like ephedrine and synephrine may generate a severe panic response. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration warns that the thermogenic herb ephedra may cause intense feelings of anxiety. Psychosis has also been reported.

Or any other drugs/pills/powders atm?

No, I only took them for like 2-4 months.
But that was long enough to experience a lot of those symptoms, the psychosis was also somewhat prevalent. I wouldn't call them 'hallucinations' but I would see things move that didn't really move, every noise in the night kind of turned into a super monster, couldn't sleep. My mood became so drastic that I just had to stop taking them, and it really scared me how I would fly off the handle for no reason when I was on them.

At the time I took them I didn't really recognize that I have an anxiety disorder, nor had I gone to a doctor at that point to be diagnosed. I took them to lose weight, and didn't bother to research them and what they could do to me. It wasn't until after I had been diagnosed that I even stopped drinking caffeinated drinks and once I was off EVERYTHING and got through some shakes and tummy aches I started to feel a lot better. ^_^
Gained a lot of the weight back, but that was about when I started keto (after doing research on that one lol~) and from there, I genuinly feel 100% like myself. It was hard to stop taking them though, even with the fear, because I was getting good reception to my new body image, especially from my grandmother, who gave me a lot of praise for losing so many pounds. :/

But the heart palpitations are just a little freaky. They developed about a month into taking the thermogenics, kind of dissipated after a few months off of them, and have been happening a lot more lately. So, I dunno. It's why I think it might just be stress related with everything going on with my personal life.

I don't take medicine for stuff anymore. The most caffeine I get is from an Excedrin, which I take occasionally for my migranes. Usually I just try to sleep those off though, because they give me the shakes. @__@

...Sorry that was really long. xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:46 am
Citrus Novii

But that was long enough to experience a lot of those symptoms, the psychosis was also somewhat prevalent. I wouldn't call them 'hallucinations' but I would see things move that didn't really move, every noise in the night kind of turned into a super monster, couldn't sleep. My mood became so drastic that I just had to stop taking them, and it really scared me how I would fly off the handle for no reason when I was on them.

At the time I took them I didn't really recognize that I have an anxiety disorder, nor had I gone to a doctor at that point to be diagnosed. I took them to lose weight, and didn't bother to research them and what they could do to me. It wasn't until after I had been diagnosed that I even stopped drinking caffeinated drinks and once I was off EVERYTHING and got through some shakes and tummy aches I started to feel a lot better. ^_^
Gained a lot of the weight back, but that was about when I started keto (after doing research on that one lol~) and from there, I genuinly feel 100% like myself. It was hard to stop taking them though, even with the fear, because I was getting good reception to my new body image, especially from my grandmother, who gave me a lot of praise for losing so many pounds. :/

But the heart palpitations are just a little freaky. They developed about a month into taking the thermogenics, kind of dissipated after a few months off of them, and have been happening a lot more lately. So, I dunno. It's why I think it might just be stress related with everything going on with my personal life.

I don't take medicine for stuff anymore. The most caffeine I get is from an Excedrin, which I take occasionally for my migranes. Usually I just try to sleep those off though, because they give me the shakes. @__@

Ignoring the terrible side effects of the thermogenics, how did they work on the physical side?

How have you been finding the ketones? And in what form are you doing the keto diet? (or what are you taking). Keto diets have been used for epileptics for quite a while because of certain things they are good at doing in the brain. Dont know much about thier side effects though. I never used keto for my sezuires though....Im glad I got it under control on my own.

not long at all...I have made much longer posts more recently XD.

How has your exercise routine been the past week-month?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 pm
gdapw
Citrus Novii

Ignoring the terrible side effects of the thermogenics, how did they work on the physical side?

How have you been finding the ketones? And in what form are you doing the keto diet? (or what are you taking). Keto diets have been used for epileptics for quite a while because of certain things they are good at doing in the brain. Dont know much about thier side effects though. I never used keto for my sezuires though....Im glad I got it under control on my own.

not long at all...I have made much longer posts more recently XD.

How has your exercise routine been the past week-month?

They worked fairly well, I had high energy and felt stronger because of that energy, which helped me stay on my feet longer and work out longer so I really leaned up, and because of that had some defined muscle.

I'm doing a high fat no/miniscule carbohydrate diet. No sugar, lots of protein. Currently not taking any vitamins or anything, but I make a note to eat super fruits semi-regularly like avocadoes to make sure I get obscure things like potassium, and I eat a generous amount of flax for fiber. I haven't felt any real side effects of keto, I just feel better. c:
I do have a harder time sleeping on keto I guess, but whatever.

The past month I haven't exercised much, I did Goldie's running thing for like a week but didn't keep up with it. GENERALLY I like cardio, can't afford weights or anything. I've been figuring out a good strength routine, since my upper body strength is non existant.

If you ever want to see someone not able to complete one push up I would be glad to sate your curiosity, for example. xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:26 pm
Citrus Novii

They worked fairly well, I had high energy and felt stronger because of that energy, which helped me stay on my feet longer and work out longer so I really leaned up, and because of that had some defined muscle.

I'm doing a high fat no/miniscule carbohydrate diet. No sugar, lots of protein. Currently not taking any vitamins or anything, but I make a note to eat super fruits semi-regularly like avocadoes to make sure I get obscure things like potassium, and I eat a generous amount of flax for fiber. I haven't felt any real side effects of keto, I just feel better. c:

The past month I haven't exercised much, I did Goldie's running thing for like a week but didn't keep up with it. GENERALLY I like cardio, can't afford weights or anything. I've been figuring out a good strength routine, since my upper body strength is non existant.

If you ever want to see someone not able to complete one push up I would be glad to sate your curiosity, for example. xD

Yeah Ive been looking at thermos and ketos when getting my protien powders. But Ive always been skeptical of fat loss pills...since most of them dont really do anything. And as such Im not really sure who to trust, but friends reviews I feel I can trust XD. But ive been looking at things like raspberry ketones, and yeah not knowing what to think. (Where as things like protien powder and creatine are no brainers).

But yeah Im starting to see definition in areas Ive never been to really get it before (Mainly around my obliques...never really had any ab definition even when I was younger and really trying). Though other areas are similar to when Ive worked out before. But I am kinda looking to find the next step to help define it more.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE avacado....cant praise it enough.

So random question...Do you ever eat banana before bed, like within 60-30 mins of bed? how about milk?

join me in insanity...its free if borrowed from your russian friends ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:49 pm
gdapw
Citrus Novii

Yeah Ive been looking at thermos and ketos when getting my protien powders. But Ive always been skeptical of fat loss pills...since most of them dont really do anything. And as such Im not really sure who to trust, but friends reviews I feel I can trust XD. But ive been looking at things like raspberry ketones, and yeah not knowing what to think. (Where as things like protien powder and creatine are no brainers).

But yeah Im starting to see definition in areas Ive never been to really get it before (Mainly around my obliques...never really had any ab definition even when I was younger and really trying). Though other areas are similar to when Ive worked out before. But I am kinda looking to find the next step to help define it more.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE avacado....cant praise it enough.

So random question...Do you ever eat banana before bed, like within 60-30 mins of bed? how about milk?

join me in insanity...its free if borrowed from your russian friends ninja

Ugh I hate protein shakes and stuff.
They all taste so bad. gonk
I've heard of those raspberry ones but I've been kind of skeptical of them myself, because you kind of already need to be in the diet mode to really have them work to their fullest potential, and at which point you might as well not even be taking them.

I forgot you were doing insanity.
I've actually considered doing it, it looks fun. whee

Avocados are the best. BUT, I actually don't like the way they taste. xD
Not without copious amounts of hot sauce anyways. I usually only eat them for their heathiness. 3nodding

I actually can't have either on keto lol.
The average banana has like 30 g of carbs, which is over my daily carb limit by like 6 or 7 points. I usually eat that allotment, so that would put me 30 over and I don't want to get knocked out of ketosis or anything. Milk has lactose, which I can't have also on keto. I do like almond milk though. c:  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:58 pm
Citrus Novii

I've heard of those raspberry ones but I've been kind of skeptical of them myself, because you kind of already need to be in the diet mode to really have them work to their fullest potential, and at which point you might as well not even be taking them.

Not without copious amounts of hot sauce anyways. I usually only eat them for their heathiness. 3nodding

The average banana has like 30 g of carbs, which is over my daily carb limit by like 6 or 7 points. I usually eat that allotment, so that would put me 30 over and I don't want to get knocked out of ketosis or anything. Milk has lactose, which I can't have also on keto. I do like almond milk though. c:

Ive had some bad ones, Ive had some good ones. The one Im having atm isnt bad except one particular flavour dosent break down too good, thus there are some chunks of powder in it.

I recomend it, as long as you commit to following the calander, it is quite fun. (Though its fun in that, I really hurt after doing it but feel good...sorta way).

I love the taste of avacado, Couldnt imagine it being good with hotsauce, but I could give it a go.

Wow, thats pretty strict, I could never do a diet that strict...at least not at places where you have virtually no control over the food, like at camp.

but tis sad, because Bananas (and milk)....so like a banana shake (A real one), have lots of things that promote sleep, and can help you sleep better in a natural way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:38 pm
gdapw
Citrus Novii

Ive had some bad ones, Ive had some good ones. The one Im having atm isnt bad except one particular flavour dosent break down too good, thus there are some chunks of powder in it.

I recomend it, as long as you commit to following the calander, it is quite fun. (Though its fun in that, I really hurt after doing it but feel good...sorta way).

I love the taste of avacado, Couldnt imagine it being good with hotsauce, but I could give it a go.

Wow, thats pretty strict, I could never do a diet that strict...at least not at places where you have virtually no control over the food, like at camp.

but tis sad, because Bananas (and milk)....so like a banana shake (A real one), have lots of things that promote sleep, and can help you sleep better in a natural way.

Yuck. :<

Following strict guidelines isn't hard for me, so maybe I'll download it or something here in the next few weeks, see if I can do it. xD

IT'S SO GOOD.
Like, guacamole style with tomatoes and onions and salt and pepper and a bit of valentina extra hot. emotion_drool
Not the hotest, but it has a good tangy flavor c:

It is, but once you figure out what you can and can't eat and get over the first few days of forgetting and messing up it gets much easier. 3nodding
Some of the things I've done to stop a plataeu on weight are pretty gross though.
Like..fat fasting is pretty...interesting lol. xD
The most disgusting thing I've ever eaten on a fat fast was cheese baked into crackers, with heavy mayonnaise, and a bacon fat-vinegar dressing to dip it in with a lot of lettuce.

But I've been at a happy weight for a few weeks now. 3nodding
Last time I weighted myself I've lost a big 130lbs. And I'm cool with that number, I never want to be rail thin, not a good look for me.

I agree though. I love bananas and fruit and stuff.
I could probably do a half banana and I do have a good recepie for a vegan ice cream that I can eat. I might play around with it when I have some time. Anything that helps me sleep is good, since I don't take much medicine.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:52 pm
Citrus Novii

Following strict guidelines isn't hard for me, so maybe I'll download it or something here in the next few weeks, see if I can do it. xD

IT'S SO GOOD.
Like, guacamole style with tomatoes and onions and salt and pepper and a bit of valentina extra hot. emotion_drool

It is, but once you figure out what you can and can't eat and get over the first few days of forgetting and messing up it gets much easier. 3nodding
Some of the things I've done to stop a plataeu on weight are pretty gross though.
The most disgusting thing I've ever eaten on a fat fast was cheese baked into crackers, with heavy mayonnaise, and a bacon fat-vinegar dressing to dip it in with a lot of lettuce.

Last time I weighted myself I've lost a big 130lbs. And I'm cool with that number, I never want to be rail thin, not a good look for me.

I could probably do a half banana and I do have a good recepie for a vegan ice cream that I can eat. I might play around with it when I have some time. Anything that helps me sleep is good, since I don't take much medicine.

Mainly I have been having brekky and lunch and replacing my dinner with a protien shake and then having another one post work out. (Partly because there is very limited good protein here).

Ive never really followed a specific diet. I mainly believe in balance, and basically enegy in should equal or be less than energy out.

In my lateteens to early 20s I would average around 200lbs. When I started my insanity I was around 222. Atm just measured and got 215lbs. But Im not so much focused on weight as much as feeling good, and getting muscle and tone. Aka I understand muscle weight quite well. And I believe being underweight is similar to being obese. Like I believe its healthier to be a little over weight, than a little underweight. (Because there are more health risks at the under stage, then just a lil over...extend futher in either direction and they both get pretty bad, but way under again is much closer to death).

Any views on melatonin?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm
gdapw
Citrus Novii

IT'S SO GOOD.

Mainly I have been having brekky and lunch and replacing my dinner with a protien shake and then having another one post work out. (Partly because there is very limited good protein here).

Ive never really followed a specific diet. I mainly believe in balance, and basically enegy in should equal or be less than energy out.

In my lateteens to early 20s I would average around 200lbs. When I started my insanity I was around 222. Atm just measured and got 215lbs. But Im not so much focused on weight as much as feeling good, and getting muscle and tone. Aka I understand muscle weight quite well. And I believe being underweight is similar to being obese. Like I believe its healthier to be a little over weight, than a little underweight. (Because there are more health risks at the under stage, then just a lil over...extend futher in either direction and they both get pretty bad, but way under again is much closer to death).

Any views on melatonin?

I just honestly love to eat, keto lets me eat where as other more portion control type diets take my greatest love away from me lol.
FAAAT MENTALIIIITYYYYY

That's not bad. You're really tall anyways.
I agree, I was very much overweight though. Really self conscious about it blah blah whine whine whine.
I weighted like 300 pounds, now I'm around 170 - 180 at 5'7" so I'm down with that. I can actually run now, which is good.

I know nothing about melatonin other than that it's a hormone (I think).
I'm sneaking on the interwebs too right now, playing dominoes and WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A MOVE. xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:46 pm
Citrus Novii

I just honestly love to eat, keto lets me eat where as other more portion control type diets take my greatest love away from me lol.
FAAAT MENTALIIIITYYYYY

That's not bad. You're really tall anyways.
I agree, I was very much overweight though. Really self conscious about it blah blah whine whine whine.
I weighted like 300 pounds, now I'm around 170 - 180 at 5'7" so I'm down with that. I can actually run now, which is good.

I know nothing about melatonin other than that it's a hormone (I think).
I'm sneaking on the interwebs too right now, playing dominoes and WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A MOVE. xD

Yeah I recon 200 is a good weight but close either side isnt bad especially if its muscle. I looked up Idea BMIs/weights for my size and they all say like around 170....That to me seems like it would be quite small. Like I dont think I would be anywhere near as healthy if I lost 40lbs.

I know a few people who take it to be able to sleep in areas where sleep is hard (like on cruise ships down on crew decks where you can hear the engines and stuff all night). They swear by it, even one of my health freak friends. When I researched into it, it seems pretty safe as long as not taken in high doses. All it does is basically increase your melatonin which is the hormone which controls sleep (aka its high in your blood when you are sleeping, and low when awake, and medium inbetween. Its part of what makes you feel tired or awake.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff