Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:38 pm
The musty old outpost was cramped, it smelled, and there was too many people in it. Much too many for comfort. This was a cause of grumpiness and a general sour mood for the blonde agent and she often tried to find an atleast semi secluded spot in the place. Which was often difficult considering.

However, she managed to find herself a corner of the long room, which still wasn't empty as other people were looking for space to do things too. Still, this was adequate to do what she wanted.

Before her stood a rather disheveled version of a normally sleek and proud Pidgeot. His feathers shredded from the sand storm that had occurred on the way here. After some though, she decided that she wasn't willing to wait weeks or even months for Darkfeather to do a proper natural molt of the ruined feathers. It would leave him out of commission for far too long. The Pidgeot had stoically agreed, and thus stood there with wings outstretched. The woman who was small in comparison to the Pokemon, was reaching up, taking hold of a broken primary, before yanking the feather out completely. The Pidgeot stood there in irritated silence, taking the pain and unwilling to show it despite the occasional involuntary twitch.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:36 am
The Rocket’s … his, it was his and theirs and it was a cramp pigsty and that was being polite. The trainee uniform was also an unfortunate shade of red. Some reds he looked good in, gem tone and brighter reds and this one was deep enough that it clashed with his pale skin. Blah. And he was a trainee again and hoping it only lasted the minimum of two months, ex Galatic or not. Black was much kinder.

And what was… The room was crowded but the large and disheveled Pidgeot took up the most room. A other Rocket… grunt or agent and he would figure out later, higher rank them him was tending the broken and ruin feathers. By hand… ow. “I have some larger tweezers that might be easier on your hands and on your Pokémon,” he drawled out, slowly approaching. Glit was curled on his luggage napping/protecting his tools, and the tweezers in question.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:23 pm
Hearing an unfamiliar voice the agent with the long blonde hair turned her brown eyes on someone she didn't know. She frowned a little before speaking in return.

"Thanks, but there really isn't anything that will make this any more kind or painless. Its better to just yank them."

Her voice was gruff, edging towards irritable, but she was at least making an attempt to be somewhat personable. He had only offered to help after all. As if to demonstrate, she turned back to the Pidgeot and pulled out another large feather.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:18 pm
“Would you care for some help?” Lex asked, slowly approaching. He wasn’t put off with clear irritableness of the woman’s voice. The Pidgeot in question didn’t have one or a handful of broken feathers but at least an hour worth of, he might be rounding up but ehh, it was still a stressful job.

“Glit is sleeping, and I rather have something to do that doesn’t involve trying to sweep out the dust with three to four people underfoot when I’m doing it.”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:30 pm
At the offer to help, the Pidgeot fluffed up his feathers and reared his head to glower at the trainee with a warning hiss.

"If you don't mind losing an arm, by all means," Nikki replied. She paused, then continued. "No offense, but DarkFeather doesn't exactly like most people."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:48 pm
Lex looked over the Pidgeot and lifted a brow at the glower and the hiss. “Well, DarkFeather isn’t the crankiest Pokémon I’ve worked with. Though I think I would want the leather arm guards at least.” He shrugged and settled a bit away from the Pidgeot. “Hey, if you want to be standing here, likely itching for a longer time. It not any skin of my nose,” he replied to the bird.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:56 pm
Darkfeather just continued to glare at the guy, while Nikki lifted a brow.

"It's not that he's itching, the feathers are damaged from that sand storm. I'm only pulling out the necessary flight feathers so he can at least regrow them and fly again." This said as she yanked one and then another from the bird's wing.

"It would take too long for him to molt naturally, so I'm pulling them out to make new ones grow."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:08 pm
“Ohh, thought you would remove them all, not just the damage flight pinions. Much less work,” estimating… something he didn’t need to help with and get bitten for. He never had to do this sort of work when he had his crobat. Howlback’s wings only needed occasional to semi constant oiling depending on the weather.

“I’m Lex.” It seemed polite to introduce himself, should have done so much sooner but the Pidgeot was gorgeous, for something covered in feathers.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:44 pm
Yanking free a few more feathers, she paused before glancing back at Lex as he introduced himself. She looked him up and down once.

"Nikki," she replied then went back to what she was doing.

"You're a trainee, so you must be new. Not exactly the best time to join."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:59 am
“Because you recently lost your base,” Lex answered and shrugged. “It better than where I been for the last year and a half. Here, at least has a roof and some familiar people.” He was so sure he caught sight of another ex-galactic.

“You had him for a while… did you hatch him?” He asked. Darkfeather… Dark, to make it simple reminded him of Glit. Loyal, and very touchy if anyone else touched her to the point of viciously tearing her little claws across someone’s face.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:48 pm
"Really..." Nikki now said, her eyes sliding back towards Lex, apparently having piqued her interest. "And what would you know about living without a roof?"

A few more yanks later and there would be some more feathers piled on the floor. It pained her to do this, he would look terrible until the new feathers grew in, like a plucked chicken.

"I didn't, no. His mother did. But yes, I've had him for a long time."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:00 pm
“Spent the last year and a half or so moving from place to place and occasionally making use of the Poke centers hospitality.” It had been a long year and a half. “You appreciated clean clothing so much more after wearing the same thing for about a year and half.” And want to burn them.

“It shows. I hatched my Snivy and she has the same attitude about being touched.”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:04 pm
"Oh, is that all," Nikki replied, sounding supremely less interested now that she knew what he meant.

She thus just continued to pulls out the wing feathers, now working int the secondaries which were small enough to grab by the handful. The Pidgeot grinding his beak a bit in discomfort but continuing to allow it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:03 am
"It sounds like training days again, but I've grown use to some things." It had been more dangerous, but he wanted to ease into the whole ex-galactic- my sort of boss has been going around shooting your people sort of things. Not to mention the rather cranky, large, Pidgeot.

"And you? I can speculate, but that tends to put everyone at a disservice." Lex questioned, curious.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:08 pm
"Team Rocket got me off the streets and gave me a job and some education," Nikki replied. That would have to be good enough for him because she didn't care to go into detail.

She yanked a few more feathers from the Pidgeots wing, nearly done with that one.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff