Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
SO SENSITIVE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HEY GUYZZZ
  + 1
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:08 pm
I made someone cry yesterday.
gonk

And it was a boy.
I don't even.
I haven't felt like a bully since like fourth grade lol. I have been assured I just was being 'managerial' but COME ON. CRYING. DUDE. I didn't even yell.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:12 pm
Meanwhile, I still love this song.
emotion_facepalm  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:08 pm
Sexism emo

Are boys still not allowed to have emotions?

But some people are pretty delicate. XD when helping out on the job site the head guy there makes fun of everyone all the time. But you know thats his way of joking around...even if he literally says youre doing a sh*t job.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:26 pm
gdapw
Sexism emo

Are boys still not allowed to have emotions?

Shut up. xD

gdapw
But some people are pretty delicate. XD when helping out on the job site the head guy there makes fun of everyone all the time. But you know thats his way of joking around...even if he literally says youre doing a sh*t job.

Well...this kid was a little fruitlicious...delicate, for sure. Bigger dude, never had a job before. Rolls up on me like, "Hey I'm back in dish sweating and really hot."

Like..he came out of the kitchen to tell me he was hot. So I kind of can't surpress my "Jesus F****** Christ." Face and he looks all like freaked out so I pull some nice out of my pocket and tell him to sit down and have a drink of water. I let him sit there for FIVE MINUTES when we're in the middle of the friday rush. Then after five minutes he gets back working.

THEN THEEEEEEEEEEN what happens is that he calls his grandmother (like this is some school thing) to come get him and so she calls me on the business line and tells me she's coming to get him.
She shows up and starts talking to me while I'm serving a guest and saying how he's been sick for like four days with some mystical virus that's making his heart race and stuff.

I waved my hand and just went, "Do whatever you gotta do." he was gone, it was done whatever. We dealt with it.

SO YESTERDAY, he comes in and asks me when his next shift is and I just went, "You left us in the middle of the busiest part of the night. You don't work here anymore, sorry. No hard feelings though."

Bring on the TEARS.
He practically ran out crying. emotion_facepalm  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:35 pm
Citrus Novii
"

Bring on the TEARS.

Sounds like one of the guys we have here atm...I hate being racist, but hes from Israel and like most Israelis we get here...hes a bit of a princess.

He keeps saying about how hes been in the army (as its mandatory there), and thats why hes tough...but if he has to do any lifting he needs to take a break after about 5 mins of lifting.

When we did our pantry week togather (Since we all take turns at doing food service and dishes every now and again...our week it was only 300 people for each mean, so thats not too many dishes), and every about 20 mins we would look around to see where he was, and he just wouldnt be there, he would leave for about 30 mins, every 20 mins. It basically became a thing where "Wheres XXXX" and "dunno" became "Usual question" and "Usual awnser"...hes pretty annoying to work with as well because he will leave in the middle of things...and well we are usually on minimum staff so that pretty much screws us over. But realistically...generally you still work better when hes not there. Cant really fire him though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:56 pm
gdapw
Citrus Novii
"

Bring on the TEARS.

Sounds like one of the guys we have here atm...I hate being racist, but hes from Israel and like most Israelis we get here...hes a bit of a princess.

He keeps saying about how hes been in the army (as its mandatory there), and thats why hes tough...but if he has to do any lifting he needs to take a break after about 5 mins of lifting.

When we did our pantry week togather (Since we all take turns at doing food service and dishes every now and again...our week it was only 300 people for each mean, so thats not too many dishes), and every about 20 mins we would look around to see where he was, and he just wouldnt be there, he would leave for about 30 mins, every 20 mins. It basically became a thing where "Wheres XXXX" and "dunno" became "Usual question" and "Usual awnser"...hes pretty annoying to work with as well because he will leave in the middle of things...and well we are usually on minimum staff so that pretty much screws us over. But realistically...generally you still work better when hes not there. Cant really fire him though.

On a work visa too then? xD

Minimum effort people tick me off~
Even before I owned the store it ticked me off. Must be from my first job everyone smoking weed in the walkin while I did everything.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:02 pm
Citrus Novii
gdapw
Citrus Novii
"

Bring on the TEARS.

Even before I owned the store it ticked me off. Must be from my first job everyone smoking weed in the walkin while I did everything.

Probally, remember its a jewish owned camp, and during summer its like 95% jewish campers (though most are canadian jews.

But the jewish community supports the jewish community, so there is a certain ammount of exchange thats goes on with us hiring staff from there.

I wish he was putting in minimum effort XD.

Im used to just digging in and getting stuff done. Ive kinda started trying to ignore people who are getting paid the same as me who dont do anything when the boss isnt around. Luckily most staff here atm are pretty legit.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:51 pm
gdapw
Citrus Novii
gdapw
Citrus Novii
"

Bring on the TEARS.

Probally, remember its a jewish owned camp, and during summer its like 95% jewish campers (though most are canadian jews.

But the jewish community supports the jewish community, so there is a certain ammount of exchange thats goes on with us hiring staff from there.

I wish he was putting in minimum effort XD.

Im used to just digging in and getting stuff done. Ive kinda started trying to ignore people who are getting paid the same as me who dont do anything when the boss isnt around. Luckily most staff here atm are pretty legit.

Oh yeeeah I had forgotten about that bit.
But, general question, you can get fired on a work visa yeah?

Well at least you're doing your job and have other people around~ Even if one/a few of them are twats.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:18 pm
Citrus Novii

Oh yeeeah I had forgotten about that bit.
But, general question, you can get fired on a work visa yeah?

Well at least you're doing your job and have other people around~ Even if one/a few of them are twats.

XD anyone can be fired in most places with due course. I only have the same job protection as a Canadian would have in the same position.

But my current visa is a open work anywhere visa. When this expires I would need to get a visa for a specific job, which would mean in that case if I got fired I wouldnt be able to work elsewhere.

Yeah like I said its a mostly legit crew here, which is pretty awesome. Far outweighs the dead weight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:44 am
O.O s**t. I guess you told him how it IS.

Note to self: Don't piss Novii off. lol.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:43 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
O.O s**t. I guess you told him how it IS.

Note to self: Don't piss Novii off. lol.

I'm just a little blunt that's all lol.
Besides, I'd never let any of you guys work for me anyhow. It would ruin our friendship. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:12 pm
Citrus Novii
Besides, I'd never let any of you guys work for me anyhow. It would ruin our friendship. xD
Just because I'd be in the back eating all the meats and cheeses.....  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:37 pm
Citrus Novii

lol.
Yeah, that wouldn't be good. But I'd just assume you're yelling at me with love. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:47 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Citrus Novii
Just because I'd be in the back eating all the meats and cheeses.....

Well yeah...that might make me freak out with a serious case of "WTFs" XD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:48 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

lol.
Yeah, that wouldn't be good. But I'd just assume you're yelling at me with love. ^^

xD
SURE SURE.

Then you'd be right with the coalition of people I've fired that say that I'm a massive b***h lol.
/kiddingkidding
<3  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas