Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
So I herd u liek sonnets? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you even know what a sonnet is?
  ... Um Duh
  No...
  You're stupid
View Results

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:55 pm
Ok not really, but I'm not too proud for shameless self promotion, so GDAP Here is my blog!!
I'm ******** crazy so I write a sonnet every single ******** day, and I have since the beginning of the year.
I highly recommend The Mexican Food Dilemma if you just want a small taste of my awesomeness.
Also if anyone wants to write a guest sonnet... I'm not opposed to the idea  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:37 pm
Ive never had that experience with mexican food.

I feel most people who have that experience probally grew up with mostly diets that didnt have enough variety that allowed the body to know how to process different proteins. Just a guess though.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:20 pm
Mexican food is delicious...
Roasted goat.
Yummm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:38 pm
gdapw

I feel most people who have that experience probally grew up with mostly diets that didnt have enough variety that allowed the body to know how to process different proteins. Just a guess though.

haha I think in my case it's more related to the cheapness and greasiness of the Mexican food establishments I patronize  

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:39 pm
Citrus Novii
Roasted goat.
Yummm.

I've never had goat before... what does it taste like?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:33 pm
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Roasted goat.
Yummm.

Goat it's like venison (deer meat).
A little tough, but if cooked properly it's awesome with pepper and sweet gravies.
It's superb in a stew.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:36 pm
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Roasted goat.
Yummm.

A little tough, but if cooked properly it's awesome with pepper and sweet gravies.
It's superb in a stew.
That sounds pretty good 3nodding I guess you live a bit closer to Mexico than i do so maybe your Mexican food is a little more authentic sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:40 pm
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Roasted goat.
Yummm.

It's superb in a stew.
That sounds pretty good 3nodding I guess you live a bit closer to Mexico than i do so maybe your Mexican food is a little more authentic sweatdrop

I live right here. It's about a 7 hour drive to mexico from here. c:  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:44 pm
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Roasted goat.
Yummm.

It's superb in a stew.

xd yeah I just checked and it's a 22 hour drive to the border from where I live... though there's a shitty theme park called "South of the Border" in South Carolina... that's close enough right?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:45 pm
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Roasted goat.
Yummm.

It's superb in a stew.

xd yeah I just checked and it's a 22 hour drive to the border from where I live... though there's a shitty theme park called "South of the Border" in South Carolina... that's close enough right?

Well...the border is literally like a couple dudes with guns, a gate, and a big a** fence. Yours sounds better. xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:47 pm
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii

It's superb in a stew.

Well...the border is literally like a couple dudes with guns, a gate, and a big a** fence. Yours sounds better. xD
I mean, it's definitely a cute concept that has potential, but it's kinda dirty and there's never anyone there  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 pm
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii

It's superb in a stew.

I mean, it's definitely a cute concept that has potential, but it's kinda dirty and there's never anyone there

Creepy~  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:47 am
Eviesee645
gdapw

haha I think in my case it's more related to the cheapness and greasiness of the Mexican food establishments I patronize

Is it much cheaper than taco bell or del taco? Never had a issue with those ones.

Or even when I was mexico, I got tacos from some guy with a mini stove, crouching on the back of his truck, cooking them on some back street, with virtually no sanatisation...and was still fine XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:06 am
gdapw
Eviesee645
gdapw

Is it much cheaper than taco bell or del taco? Never had a issue with those ones.

Or even when I was mexico, I got tacos from some guy with a mini stove, crouching on the back of his truck, cooking them on some back street, with virtually no sanatisation...and was still fine XD
XD well maybe you're right about the variety thing then...
I guess you've probably eaten all sorts of crazy stuff from New Zealand haven't you?  

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:14 am
Eviesee645
gdapw
Eviesee645
gdapw

XD well maybe you're right about the variety thing then...
I guess you've probably eaten all sorts of crazy stuff from New Zealand haven't you?

NZ isnt realyy crazy, but we have been pretty open on immigration for a long time before getting tighter like a couple decades ago. But what that means is its pretty easy to decide you want to eat some ethnic food, and then go out and get it in most cities.

Still our major influence is england so its still pretty average in still, but a lot more diverse than the states in general. (When I went for ethnic foods in several states it seemed more like western food with a ethnic flair as opposed to straight enthic.

*shrugs* But yeah Im open to trying pretty much anything.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff