Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:34 pm
Julian

He's always there to catch me when I fall...

...I must protect him at all costs.

So tall, so strong, so coldly beautiful is my perpetual guardian...

...There is no person in this world that means more to me.

I've loved him for so long, but all I am is a bother...

...I would give him anything if he asked.

...He is all that matters, all I want, all I've ever needed, but...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...He's my best friend...

Julian Rieux, adopted son of Officer Cameron West and his "wife", Dr. Liam Grant, also known as infamous serial killer The Surgeon, has been best friends with Daniel Berry, the adopted son of Ellery (of Korean pop group BLAckJAck fame) and Fredrich (or assassin Nightingale) Waltz since the day they met. Apprenticed to their deadly parents, both kids grew up around each other and have formed a bond that is almost unbreakable. Through the years, Daniel became greatly protective over his smaller, weaker best friend, Julian depending on the stronger male for almost everything. Upon entering high school, the quiet Daniel quickly earned the title Ice Prince for his cold, stoic manner, while Julian, optimistic, outgoing, and friendly was titled the Sun Prince. Together, they ruled over the school, the most powerful duo in their academy. However, there was something off about their best-friendship. Something... dangerous.
After all, love is deadly.

Daniel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image

Name: Daniel Berry
Weight: 187 Ibs
Height: 6'7'' (and still growing)
Blood Type: AB-
Favorite Animal: Lion
Favorite Food: Kimchi
Personality: Outwardly cold, very quiet unless with his family and his best friend, intelligent, and fairly blunt. Will only become violent if Julian is threatened.
Hobbies: Reading, writing music with his "mother", playing guitar with Uncle Sang-Min, studying for both during-school and after-school classes, and taking care of Julian. Enjoys sculpting and is rather talented at it, but rarely indulges in it as he views it as a distraction from protecting Julian and preparing to take over his father's place as the Nightingale.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Name: Julian Rieux
Weight: 158 Ibs
Height: 6'2''
Blood Type: O
Favorite Animal: Snake
Favorite Food: Mozzarella sticks
Personality: After having spent much time with his happy-go-lucky parents, Julian adopted his own goofy and happy personality. He smiles very often having spent time with his grandfather, and he tends to talk twice as fast when excited. Although he's a very happy person, he's also narrow-minded and will most likely ignore any orders/directions given to him. The only person he will listen to is Daniel. Julian is also easy to make cry.
Hobbies: Cooking and paddle-ball. He likes visiting his grandfather now and then, and sometimes he goes out shooting with his father, but he loves working under his 'mother'. In his spare time he likes to think of random things he can make Daniel do.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image

"It's cold," thought a tall young man with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes as he adjusted his school jacket. In his left hand was a small, folded piece of paper with the name "Daniel" in very feminine script. At first, the intimidating teen had thought it was a joke played on him by a friend. Then, after none of his friends knew what it was, he imagined it had to be a prank played on him by a classmate who had been spurned by a girl who had fallen for him. Finally, he was forced to realize that it was another confession. Just another silly girl who wanted him to love her.
The male almost chuckled out loud at the thought of loving any of the girls at their school. The girls were either ugly and rude or beautiful and stupid, and he couldn't lower himself to ill-mannered morons. Julian, however, seemed to be alright with flirting with any girl there. Oh, Julian. The memory of the silly teen always brought a smile to the blonde's lips. Julian had been his best friend for ages, and had been tucked under his protective wing for as long as he could remember. Daniel couldn't imagine anyone else being more important to him, not even his cousin Laurie or his pet bird, Emma. Speaking of Emma, he really had to feed her when he got home, didn't he? Grandpa Decius would be so upset if he forgot to feed such a successful transplant victim again.
With a sigh, Daniel let the smile disappear as he remembered why he was out waiting in the cold. The love note itself was cute, he supposed, with all the right words and phrases. The girl wasn't completely stupid, and could very easily hook any other boy at their school. Perhaps he would direct Laurie to her. The teen, not much younger than he and Julian, was as much of a slut as his father, the famous Sang-Min Han, was back before he got married to Auntie Ethan, the meek Texan who always snuck Daniel orange-flavored candy as a child. Now, Auntie Ethan and Uncle Sang-Min did all they could to keep their horny sixteen-year-old son from boning every girl he met, which wasn't hard to do, being such a large Korean rock star back in their home country of South Korea.
Daniel looked down at his phone to check the time, frowning deeply as he realized he was going to be late picking up Julian. "Damn it," he grunted, shoving the phone back into his pocket. "Where the hell is this girl?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

A man no older than Daniel peeked past a tree to gaze at the man. He always held a solemn beauty about it, he noted, it was almost melancholic. The young man bit his lip and tightened his grip on the tree bark he hid behind. Where was this girl that was so important? Why was Daniel even wasting his time waiting for her? He should just leave right now!
Julian sighed as the wind played with his hazelnut hair, his hazel eyes focusing on the bigger male farther away. This certainly brought back many memories. He could remember so vividly watching Daniel intently like this, a stalker, for who knows how long. He even remembered Daniel confronting him about the stalking, and that was how their wavering friendship began. Subconsciously, Julian rubbed his right wrist. After he was saved by the bullies by Daniel, Julian never left his side. They had become best friends, practically joined at the hip, and now some girl wanted to... to throw it all away? Unacceptable! He wouldn't let his best friend be taken away with him! How would he get up without his help? Who would protect him from the world's cruelty?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

The irritated teen looked up into the air, raising his hand to his hand to push the blonde hair from his face. It had been several years since he'd managed to talk his parents into allowing Decius to try out a solution that was meant to make him a little stronger, at least enough to protect himself and Julian. The solution had worked, making Daniel's strength almost double, and he soon became feared and people rarely messed with either of them anymore. Unfortunately, the permanent solution had a side-effect, giving Daniel his blonde hair. It even grew out blonde, and he could never dye it back to the dark red-brown it once was. Julian wasn't entirely happy, but he'd seemed to grow to like it. Of course, Daniel didn't care much. It was just hair, after all.
With another angry sigh, he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Five more minutes, and I swear, I'm leaving," he said, the wind carrying his words to the teen watching him from afar.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian was getting more and more impatient by the second. He could've spent this time messing around with Daniel, but instead he was just watching him! He bit his lip. Dammit, he was getting possessive again. He just... He didn't like the thought of sharing Daniel with anyone, even if it was to talk to a teacher. It just felt so weird not being around Daniel, after all they'd done before. It sounded weird, even for him, but he just didn't want to think of doing anything without him.
"Y-You actually came!"
Hearing the feminine voice, Julian tensed up and looked up to see the girl with pinkish hair. She was pretty, yes, but just that kind of timid nature that he knew Daniel hated. He wasn't too thrilled about it, either. The girl shyly brushed her hair over her ear and smiled at Daniel. "I-I, umm... I know this is all sudden, a-and we don't talk that much, but..." Scrunching her face up in guilt, she quickly bowed down to the handsome blonde. "I love you, Daniel! I love you so much that it hurts!" she cried out, making Julian stop breathing for a moment. He was used to his friend getting confessed to like this, but he could never get over that surprised feeling he got. They just felt so strongly for him, they admired him for so long, wishing for him to acknowledge them at least once. He felt as though he could... sympathize with them.
"I-I know we barely know each other, but maybe... m-maybe we can start...?" the girl asked hopefully, though she stayed bowing and staring at the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

Daniel turned to the girl, his hands in his pockets and his expression slightly shocked. This girl wasn't completely unknown to him. She was usually pretty quiet, and was beautiful, yes, but not exactly his type. In fact, it would take an awful lot for her to become his type. With a sigh, he let the shock slide away and permitted his stony expression to return. "Sorry, but I can't. I must protect Julian, and you would distract me. Please, do not ask me again." The blonde then sighed and turned, starting to walk towards the tree where Julian hid. "And don't cry. What beauty you have will be ruined by red-rimmed eyes and a runny nose."
Daniel finally came to the tree, left eyebrow raised. "Julian, I know you're here."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

But the girl didn't listen, she couldn't even hear him anymore. She pressed her hands to her face and fell to her knees as tears rolled down her face. Julian couldn't help but smile at her sadness and rejection. That meant Daniel wouldn't be taken from him! He wasn't sure why he was even worried about it, he knew his best friend wouldn't leave him from the start. Maybe it just felt good to hear it from him.
All that relief, however, drained into panic when he saw Daniel walk towards him. Oh crap. Craaap! Looking around quickly, Julian pressed himself against the tree and prayed that it hid him well. No such luck. He exhaled loudly when he heard Daniel address him then poked his head out into the open. "Oh, Danny! I didn't know you were here, too!" Julian laughed nervously. Maybe if he played it off as if he didn't know about anything he could get away with peeping in on their talk.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image

Daniel wasn't amused by Julian attempting to play this off. He always came to watch confessions to Daniel, always hiding so obviously. "Shut up, moron," he grunted, reaching out to flick the slightly smaller male's forehead. "I know you were watching again." He sighed and shook his head, pulling a small chain out of his pocket. "Here, you left this at my house the other day. Didn't you get this from one of your confessor's?" Daniel didn't even acknowledge the heartbroken girl behind them, too stone cold to say a thing to her.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian whined when his head was flicked and he rubbed his forehead while pouting. "You would've been late picking me up, anyway, so what else was I supposed to do?" he tried to justify before seeing the chain held out to him. He immediately put up a hand in a motion of saying he didn't want it. "No thanks, I don't want it. I doesn't even match my style. Why don't you keep it?" he suggested while sliding his pockets into his back pockets.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:55 pm
User Image

"You left it in my underwear drawer," he deadpanned, setting the chain back in his pocket, cold blue eyes staring out at his constant companion. "I would appreciate you staying out of that particular space." Hearing the male's suggestion, Daniel took the chain out of his pocket once again and looked at it. "It's rather small, isn't it? Looks like one of Laurie's chokers. Hold on." Measuring it against his neck, the blonde held it back out to Julian, his expression blank. "Here, help me get it on."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

A bead of sweat rolled down the smaller male's head. "And what makes you think I wan it back now?" he drawled until he heard the rest of what Daniel had to say, making him flush with embarrassment. He remembered looking through all that underwear. He was just... curious. Daniel wears some pretty big underwear. Julian snapped out of it when he was requested to help his friend and gave him an uneasy nod in return. "Laurie. How is he, anyway?" he randomly asked while trying to get the necklace around Daniel's broad neck.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:19 am
User Image

With a frustrated sigh, Daniel leaned down, his hands back firmly in his pockets. His face was dangerously close to that of his best friend's, stunning blue eyes trained on hazel ones. "Annoying, as usual. He's been pretty much kicked out of Tokyo for practically impregnating every girl he comes across. Honestly, he's almost as much of a bother as you, Juli." Daniel chuckled lightly, smiling that smile he only really showed to Julian.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:59 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Then you must really like being annoyed if you hang out with me all the time." Julian snickered as he moved his hands behind Daniel's neck and attempted to attach the ends of the necklace. "Ooh, maybe you're a masochist like my family~" he pondered out loud while still trying to get the two ends to meet. He exhaled slowly until he felt the two finally join together. A bright smile showed on his face at his success, but it faltered only for a second when he saw Daniel's soft smile. He really should smile more often, he looks so nice like that. And to think, there might come a day where he shares that smile with some bratty girl... Julian frowned a little and took a couple steps away from Daniel, clamping one hand on his arm and looked down. "Hey, umm... Don't... Don't ever think about getting a girlfriend, okay?" he requested, blushing lightly at how feeble his voice had become.

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff