Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:46 pm
Vincent wasn't a possessive sort of guy. He'd never been; sometimes he got jealous and while he didn't enjoy spending time away from Andre, Andre was an adult and capable of taking care of himself. He didn't need Vincent by his side. Except when he did; now was a good example of that. Andre was hurt and he was frustrated by that, he couldn't walk very well and despite how he acted while his 'friend', Rosie, was present, Vincent knew Andre wasn't feeling much better.

The blond had, of course, worried when Andre called him. Andre rarely sounded so upset and Vincent was the one leaning on Andre as a pillar of support most of the time. Andre was everything to Vincent; even if he hated seeing Andre hurt, Vincent would always be there for him. Nearly a decade together and not much could separate them now.

When the bubbly blonde girl had left, Vincent's demeanor changed, if only slightly. His shoulders were a bit more slumped and he wore a concerned frown as he waited to hear the girl's footsteps fade. When they did, Vincent was next to Andre and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Y'really got me worried, boss. Callin' me, sounding like that," he said quietly, taking Andre's hands into his as gently as he could. Vincent lowered himself until he knelt in front of Andre in his wheelchair, resting his chin on Andre's knees just barely. He held most of his weight and just let his chin graze the top of Andre's pants. "But I'm glad you called. Really glad. Means a lot to me," he said with a faint smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:20 pm
As soon as the echo of Rosie's footsteps disappeared, Andre let his head fall back. As pleasant as the blonde girl's company had been, he really wasn't in the mood to keep up his polite appearance for long. The purple haired man let out a weary sigh and closed his eyes. He was tired, made obvious by the way that he seemed to melt into his wheelchair. Pale eyes fluttered open as warm lips pressed against his cheek and his hands were taken up by larger ones. "...I know." He said softly, lowering his head so he could gaze down at the blonde. His right leg twitched slightly at the warm breath that fanned across his pajama pants.

And he did know.
He knew Vincent almost as well as he knew himself.

They had been through a lot together, more than most people could claim with their most trusted friend or family member. "You arrived sooner than I had anticipated." He admitted, freeing his left hand so it could thread through familiar, soft hair. He had expected Vincent to show up at least a week and a half after their phone call. He should have known better than to doubt the older man's dedication to getting to him in a timely manner. "...I'm pleased." A small smile settled on his face as he gently massaged the other's scalp.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:52 pm
Leaning his head into Andre's hand, the blonde sighing quietly and closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened them again he met Andre's gaze and smiled up at him. Getting a smile from him was one of Vincent's favourite things, he always felt butterflies in his stomach when he managed to make Andre happy; happy in Andre's own way, at least. That was all Vincent wanted.

Lifting a hand to cover Andre's, Vincent slowly moved the slightly smaller man's hands in front of him. He rested his forehead against them for a moment then looked up again, "Anything for you, Andre." Vincent said before bowing his head to press a gently kiss to the knuckles of one hand, then the other. His kisses were slow, grazing just over the bandages on Andre's hands so he didn't cause his boss any pain. He lingered a bit after each kiss, then finally pulled himself to his feet, setting Andre's hands in his lap.

"How've you been doing, without me? Seriously though, don't just tell me 'fine', I want to know," Vincent said, much quieter than he had been with Rosie around. He'd caused enough stress for one day, he'd keep himself mellow at least until the next day. "...If it convinces you to talk, I'm not gonna put any celery in dinner tonight." The blonde added with a knowing smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:55 pm
Andre felt a pang in his chest at the tender gesture, his breath catching in his throat and his pupils dilating.

PossessTakeFondnessRegretUseRuinTakePosessMineMineMineMineMineMineMINE

As Vincent released his hands and rose to his feet, the purple haired man reached out to take a hold of the other's wrist before reaching out with his other hand to grasp the other wrist. Slowly, he pulled until the blonde was leaning over him with his hands braced on the armrests of his wheelchair. For a moment he simply peered up at the taller male, his gaze thoughtful (And a tad bit vulnerable but you'd only really notice if you really knew to look for it). "...Vincent." He all but sighed as he raised his hands to cup said man's cheeks. Andre cocked his head slightly before pressing his lips to the others for a brief moment in an imitation of a sweet kiss. He knew, god dammit he knew, it would hurt his blonde haired companion (deep, deep down it hurt him as well in the broken way he felt such emotions), but how else was he to explain it? For a moment he held them there, their lips barely brushing as he felt the others warmth seeping into him and breathed in his familiar scent. "I should have had you with me at the beginning." His way of saying that he had missed the blonde. Which he had...in his own, strange way.

With a heavy, but relaxing, sigh he let Vincent go so he could stand fully. He tried not to let himself shut down as he so often did when the other brought up his emotions or his general mental state, but it was hard. He was just as tired mentally as he was physically. "I've been..." He wracked his brain for the proper description. "Restless, would be the correct term I believe. Anxious perhaps..." He turned his head to stare pensively, his eyebrows furrowed in agitation. "I've had to lock myself in a few times." His fingers twitched in remembrance of those empty nights where he could feel his control slipping. "Even after I took care of my parents...it hasn't been enough." He confided quietly.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:40 am
Whenever Andre moved towards him or pulled them closed Vincent felt a rush of emotion. His chest fluttered and filled with an empty sort of hope; he wanted more but he knew he'd never get it and so he'd forced himself to believe that feeling like this was his own kind of happiness, no matter how hollow. He knew Andre would never utter the three words Vincent wanted to hear most, and even if he did Vincent knew they would be empty. When he pulled back from the kiss, the blond's brow furrowed in pain but he quickly brushed those feelings away. He had to take care of Andre right then.

A shaky breath passed his lips before he spoke, "You've been away from home too long. Makes the soul restless, y'know? Y'got me here now. What am I if not a kind of travellin' home?" he forced out a laugh, reaching a hand out to ruffle Andre's hair a bit. "Everything'll be just fine if I'm here, so y'should rest easy boss. How does some dinner sound?" he asked, hoping to keep up an easygoing demeanor. He did everything for Andre, he could bottle up his feelings a while to make sure Andre had what he needed...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:59 am
Normally Andre would have scoffed at Vincent's sentimental prose, but today he simply nodded and continued to stare off into space. "Yes, I've got you." He said softly, his hands resting limp in his lap. Having Vincent here when he was mentally compromised was both a blessing and a curse. For seeming so simple the blonde was surprisingly complicated for Andre to comprehend. It likely had to do with his own conflicting thoughts on the subject, which was why having him here made it that much worse. For all that the other helped calm his mind he scattered it just as easily. "I've hurt you." He murmured, not a question or an apology...just a statement. He wasn't sorry for bringing the older man here (and he knew for a fact that he would rather be here to help than stuck back on Grande Ile) but Vincent was his and he wanted his Vincent to want for nothing.

Though he knew that he really couldn't give him everything the blonde desired.

"I'm not really hungry." He said petulantly, clasping his hands together tightly and wincing at the sharp pain that shot up his arms. He'd eaten those doughnuts and honestly...he didn't know how long he could hold them down. Food never appealed to him when he was in a mood like this. "...I can try to eat though." He muttered when he happened to glance over at the blonde's hopeful expression.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:23 pm
"Hurt? Can't do anything worse than I've already had," Vincent said with a shrug, turning around and distracting himself at the fridge. He shifted around the items he'd just placed in there; he knew everything he'd bought, but he didn't want to look at Andre right then. He didn't want to see what sort of expression Andre was wearing, even if Andre wore a blank face Vincent didn't want to see it... that would hurt even worse. Sighing as he bent over to look in the fridge, Vincent started pulling out a few of the things he'd gotten.

Vincent knew Andre probably wouldn't eat much no matter what he made, he was always that way. Honestly, his eating habits were terrible but Vincent did his best to accommodate that; Andre was no fan of vegetables so Vincent tried to sneak them into food rather than give Andre a bowl full of broccoli.

"S'for dinner, I'm thinking I could make some of my famous chicken and vegetable soup! Y'know, the kind with carrots, light onions, no celery? Think that'll be easy on your delicate tummy?" Vincent asked as he started setting things down on the counter. He turned back to Andre and managed to flash him an almost obnoxiously wide smile. "I'll have t'go talk to someone about that door issue after dinner. Don't even think 'bout throwing out the celery while I'm gone." He wanted to lighten the mood, he knew how bad Andre could get when he felt like that. He didn't want Andre to be that stressed; with Vincent there, Andre had someone to take out his frustration on at least, and Vincent could stop him from hurting or getting himself in trouble. Still, Vincent just wanted Andre to relax for now...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:21 pm
Andre blinked owlishly at the wide smile sent his way before turning his face away to stare at the wall opposite him. "I won't, don't worry." He assured the blonde quietly, lifting his hands from his lap briefly in an 'I surrender' motion. He wasn't much in the mood to much of anything right now. "...Put extra carrots in." He requested (Or demanded nicely if you wanted to put it that way). With that said he lapsed into a withdrawn silence, his eyes staring fixedly at the plain, beige wall.

Even with Vincent here to distract him his thoughts continued to pass hurriedly through his mind. There were things that he needed to get done. So many things needed his attention at once if he planned to retrieve Zacharie any time soon. And he did plan on retrieving his little brother in the near future, even if he had to burn down cities to get to him. There was just the small (He mentally scoffed at himself at the huge understatement) task of figuring out if he had in fact joined Team Rocket and then finding out where they were hiding out now that their base had been destroyed.

The information broker didn't even realize he was biting his lip until he felt the sting of pain when he broke the skin and smelled the tang of blood.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:08 pm
Vincent set out to preparing his soup and hummed a bit loudly while he worked. He sent an 'aye aye captain' at Andre's 'request' for extra carrots and made sure to chop a few extra into the mix. When he finally got things chopped and the soup heating, Vincent rinsed his hands in the sink then turned back to Andre. He opened his mouth to start a snarky, "I know you'd probably rather have cake for dinner, but-"

The blond cut himself short when he saw the bit of blood on Andre's lips. Frowning, Vincent wiped his hands on his pants and hurried over to Andre's side. He stopped midway to Andre, turned, and grabbed a napkin from the counter where he'd been working, then continued back to his boss and leaned over in front of him. "Boss? Hey, I told y'to stop worrying so much, you're gonna wear yourself ragged if y'keep this up," he said worriedly, dabbing the napkin to Andre's lips. Vincent frowned deeper, knowing the reason Andre was so frustrated wasn't because... anything he had done, it was because of his brother. Vincent had never met Andre's brother but he know that was Andre's goal. His brother...

Zacharie. A name Vincent had almost grown to despise. Vincent wanted all of Andre's affection, all of his 'love', but he knew he'd never have it because Zacharie was the most important person to Andre... Vincent pushed away from Andre after dabbing the bite a few times, grimacing. Why couldn't Andre stop worrying about his brother, even for a while!

"Hurting yourself isn't going to get him, you know. S'not going to do anything, but that's all you concern yourself with, him..." Vincent muttered, knowing his was resting his hand on a dangerous button.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:51 pm
Startled out of his thoughts, Andre turned wide eyes up to the blonde leaning over him. He never had a particularly easy time bringing himself out of his deeper thoughts. "They won't stop." He said around the napkin dabbing at his lips. 'They' being his thoughts. How did people keep their thoughts from running them ragged? Clearing his mind wasn't as easy as Vincent made it sound. "I'm trying." He said softly with just a hint of a whine in his voice. The blonde knew how hard it was for him to....

Wait, what did Vincent just say?

"...I'm sorry, would you like to repeat what you just said? I don't think I heard you correctly." He said slowly, his gaze sharpening into a fierce glare. "Because it sounded like you were using a disdainful tone while talking about Zacharie." A smile stretched across his face, splitting the his lip again. "But I hope you are not so stupid that you would do such a thing." He cocked his head slightly and waited for the blonde to repeat himself.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm
Vincent knew he was digging himself into a hole; he'd learned years ago, from the very first time he'd muttered a negative word about Zacharie he knew it was something he shouldn't do. Andre put up with a lot of things from Vincent and Vincent knew his boundaries, there were some he knew he shouldn't cross. And yet, times like these he did. He was worn- he wanted to take care of Andre and get him on his feet sooner so he could get back to finding his brother. Vincent knew that's what Andre wanted. But Vincent wanted Andre to stop that, he wanted Andre to care more about Vincent for once...

"I said, all you concern yourself with is him. Your brother. Zacharie," Vincent said, balling up the napkin and tossing it into the trash. "I know y'aren't deaf Andre, so why are you making me repeat myself?" It wasn't the best thing he could say right then and Vincent knew he should stop. Andre was going to get mad and that meant he would react, and in the process he was going to hurt himself worse and it would take him a longer time for him to heal up.

"...Look, I think you should go t'bed and rest for a while..." Vincent continued weakly, leaning back on the counter and waiting for what he knew was coming.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:03 pm
Andre leveled himself out of his seat with shaking arms and took the few steps necessary to stand before his companion. His legs were shaking from his weight and he wasn't sure how long he could keep himself upright, but it was important that he have himself at his full height. "Don't." He hissed, grabbing a fistful of Vincent's shirt. "You know why." He glared up at the taller male until his legs buckled and he stumbled into the other's chest. "You know." He muttered, letting himself sag against Vincent. The purple haired man let out a shuddering, weary sigh and closed his eyes. "...Lie down with me." He breathed, tilting his head so he could peer up at the other with half lidded eyes. "Then we'll eat dinner." He compromised.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:18 pm
Vincent took Andre's glare with only a small grimace, knowing the man was hurting himself standing. When Andre fell forward Vincent instinctively wrapped an arm around his waist and held him close, keeping him from falling. Using his other arm to get a better hold on Andre, Vincent back him up until the backs of his legs touched his wheelchair and the blonde slowly lowered him back down into the chair without ever making eye contact.

"Yeah, sure, boss. Lemme turn the stove down," Vincent said quietly, turning away quickly and setting the stove to the lowest setting then returning to Andre's side. Vincent moved behind the man's wheelchair and took hold of the handles, wheeling him towards the bedroom he'd caught a glance of when he'd let himself in.

In the room, Vincent helped Andre out of the chair as best he could without bumping his hurt legs. Once he helped Andre out of the chair Vincent went to the opposite side of the bed and sat on the edge, his back to Andre. "Sorry, boss." he murmured. He almost seemed unemotional, uncaring, but it was easier than getting himself to sound genuinely sorry. "T'morrow I'm thinking I could go try'n find those cookies you like, don't know if they sell 'em here..." he continued, muttering the words through tight lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:30 pm
"I hate when we fight." Andre said softly as he reached to pull Vincent into his arms. He used the rest of his strength to situate them against the pillows, his head tucked under Vincent's chin and his arms wrapped tight around his chest. "You do so much for me, my Vincent." He hummed, lightly running his hands along the others back. "And all I do is take." There would be no apology forthcoming, it was simply a fact. "My Vincent." He sighed softly, burying his face into the others chest. This was equal parts punishment for speaking against Zacharie, relaxation, and really...the only way he knew how to show any sort of affection. "Let's not argue." With a soft grunt, the purple haired male pulled his leg up to drape over the blonde's waist and tug him that much closer. "Alright?" He tilted his head back to study the others face. The subject was weighing on Vincent as much as it was weighing on him and in their case it was normally wise to just let it drop. After all...

He couldn't be fixed to suit Vincent's needs.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:27 pm
Vincent knew what Andre was playing at- and he did mean playing, because like Andre had said, he was being used. Used like a toy. And yet that was enough for most of Vincent, and most of Vincent really just wanted them to have a good evening and try to relax. The blonde snaked his arms around Andre and pressed a few kisses to his cheek then neck before leaning back and pulling Andre down with him.

"I don't really like fighting either," he said quietly, talking more clearly than usual. Whenever things got too serious, Vincent's English tended to sound a bit more proper, if not with more of a French accent as well. "Thinking too much. Both of us, right? Thinkin' too much's bad. No more of that," he trailed off with a bit of a laugh, rubbing circles into Andre's back. Vincent wasn't all sure what Andre's affection meant; sometimes, he really believed Andre loved him, being with him and being close. Sometimes he knew Andre did it as a tiny bit of revenge. It told Vincent, "I don't love you, but I'm going to act like I do because isn't rubbing salt in the wound just a pleasant thing to do?". He had a feeling it was the latter tonight, but tried to convince himself otherwise. Vincent closed his eyes and sighed, then forced a smile and peeked open an eye to watch Andre as he blew in his ear.

"Tomorrow I wanna do some sight seein', d'ya think you'll let me wheel you around for a bit?" he asked with a grin.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff