Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
ARGH Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birfdaaii
  Lianna...wtf
View Results

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:09 pm
So. Will turn 19 on the 24th
Gonna see if I can collect all the November Birthstone items I'm missing in the meantime
But holy sheet, the prices cat_gonk
Coulda sworn I had the sash. Guess not
Also missing the crown
Is there a CV birthstone item?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:22 pm
The CV birthday thing is just a crown

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10012323

Each of the birthday crowns are basically the same with different colours.

The birthday sash is only like 170k, thats not that bad.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:49 am
Still inflated :/
But holy crap, there's no way I'm gonna be able to get the CV birthstone item  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:45 am
I never thought about doing a birthday suit... that's a neat idea.

Mebbe add the items to your wishlist?  

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:49 am
They're on there. Just not masked 'Public'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:58 am
I've actually been trying to collect the birthstone items on one of my mule accounts... Some of them are really pricey. Good luck getting the items you need!!!
And I'll try to remember to tell you 'happy birthday' when the time comes.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:47 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

User Image

Like many things, seems to be deflating now (Hopefully a sign people are getting bored with flynns stuffs).

Though it is still about double what it was a year ago, butthis past january some sold in MP for 600k...so like many sashes seems to fluxuate kinda naturally as well.

Still now you should be able to afford a few extra things ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 am
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

User Image

Like many things, seems to be deflating now (Hopefully a sign people are getting bored with flynns stuffs).

Though it is still about double what it was a year ago, butthis past january some sold in MP for 600k...so like many sashes seems to fluxuate kinda naturally as well.

Still now you should be able to afford a few extra things ^_^
now I'm torn between saving for Gaia-sama and buying the birthstone stuff orz  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:09 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Cause moneys such a problem

Yeah it can be hard to know where to spend stuff.

Dunno, what ever works aye?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:15 pm
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

still better than what happened to Syn ;____;
Someone actually broke into the site and deleted everyone's inventories. Apparently she has been banned, and is repeatedly banned, since she's been making so many alts. It's to the point where the owner is ready to press charges on said person :/
Rumor is that said person was trying to give Syn a bad reputation. Sadly, not only did it obviously not work (since users reported it quickly, and the server they hacked into now has higher security, not to mention the site just rolled back two days cuz that's when the last backup was), but that person is an idiot
There's already a charity up for helping out those that lost a lot, and for beginners that lost their account due to this rollback. And at least it was only two days

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:25 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Someone actually broke into the site and deleted everyone's inventories. Apparently she has been banned, and is repeatedly banned, since she's been making so many alts. It's to the point where the owner is ready to press charges on said person :/
Rumor is that said person was trying to give Syn a bad reputation. Sadly, not only did it obviously not work (since users reported it quickly, and the server they hacked into now has higher security, not to mention the site just rolled back two days cuz that's when the last backup was), but that person is an idiot
There's already a charity up for helping out those that lost a lot, and for beginners that lost their account due to this rollback. And at least it was only two days

Dunno, I feel it does work in a way by showing how weak syns security is, and that even with higher measures in place, they are in a arms race which hackers if they have already been on par will likly be able to keep up with. (Remember when something happens for the first time, the chances of it happening again go up massivly, compared the chances of it happening if it hasnt happened yet) this is true of most things in life.

So even if there are roll backs and such, if the hacking community has seen that is can be done (and higher up hackers probally know exactly how) this gives them reasons to increase thier hacks so they too can find notoriety within the hacking community. Also a roll back can cause many issues especially for people who are constantly exchanging items. Gaia will often manually work with individually affected accounts, because the drama of messing up all accounts used in that space is just not worth it. So either way the hacker made it through, and will be realised by thier community...hense it was more than worth it to them.

Gaia has its own raft of hackers who keep doing thier thing, but gaia is a long standing well established site who whas grown from years of experience with hacks and stuff, hense meaning the only hacks which really work on gaia arent hacks at all, but more so scams taking advantage of user stupidity.

Not putting down syn, but still I preffer to stick to gaia, even if she is facing her own internal issues at these times.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:34 pm
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Dunno, I feel it does work in a way by showing how weak syns security is, and that even with higher measures in place, they are in a arms race which hackers if they have already been on par will likly be able to keep up with. (Remember when something happens for the first time, the chances of it happening again go up massivly, compared the chances of it happening if it hasnt happened yet) this is true of most things in life.

So even if there are roll backs and such, if the hacking community has seen that is can be done (and higher up hackers probally know exactly how) this gives them reasons to increase thier hacks so they too can find notoriety within the hacking community. Also a roll back can cause many issues especially for people who are constantly exchanging items. Gaia will often manually work with individually affected accounts, because the drama of messing up all accounts used in that space is just not worth it. So either way the hacker made it through, and will be realised by thier community...hense it was more than worth it to them.

Gaia has its own raft of hackers who keep doing thier thing, but gaia is a long standing well established site who whas grown from years of experience with hacks and stuff, hense meaning the only hacks which really work on gaia arent hacks at all, but more so scams taking advantage of user stupidity.

Not putting down syn, but still I preffer to stick to gaia, even if she is facing her own internal issues at these times.
Syn has maybe 10k users after taking out alts, mules, and members that left. They also started in April of this year, from the grave of Terrasus, so for them, and the fact that it hit everyone, and a lot of stuff is automatically in the inventory, which also disappeared, rolling back would be easier, and more prudent, than having everyone report what they lost. They made it so that anyone who bought copper yesterday and today before the rollback can fill out a form and get that currency back
Now if Gaia did a rollback, then there'd be a problem  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:39 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Yep, but yeah with syn being so small new, and probally unlikly to be able to afford anywhere near the security that gaia can, The chances of repeat attacks are pretty likly.

It will be interesting to see how long syn lasts. That being said, just did a google search for syn....couldnt find anything, what is its site?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:44 pm
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Yep, but yeah with syn being so small new, and probally unlikly to be able to afford anywhere near the security that gaia can, The chances of repeat attacks are pretty likly.

It will be interesting to see how long syn lasts. That being said, just did a google search for syn....couldnt find anything, what is its site?
Syn is the nickname XD
Syndrone Online is the full name, the host server is phpBB. Same as Solia (which I didn't like at all)

In the meantime, I bought the regular birthstone crown, but the sash has none for sale ;____;  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:00 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Syn is the nickname XD
Syndrone Online is the full name, the host server is phpBB. Same as Solia (which I didn't like at all)

In the meantime, I bought the regular birthstone crown, but the sash has none for sale ;____;

Cool cool, yeah looking at it you can see its very new. The items look kind of unpolished, but that could just be thier style.

The avi base also looks very anorexic? can you choose different bases or are they all tall and skinny?

And tis all good im sure more will come up.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff