Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Come plot with Jake/Mia/Mayaa/Jala! (OPEN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:14 pm
An updated plot thread because I actually have more than 2 chars ide

Please feel free to contact me by either quoting or sending me a pm.
If sending a pm, please use my account number instead of my username (found in my sig), since my pms are sometimes glitchy.

I also have AIM, if you'd like to chat that way! (probably preferred method, since it's quick and simple)
SN: alivuong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image Jake's Dorm
(horribly outdated because I am lazy)

A bit of info about Jake~

Jake is stubborn to a "T".
If you're not Caelius or an established higher-up, he will most likely not listen to you. At. All.
Or at least give you a really really hard time and make you question why you would waste your time even trying to make him comply, or fight you tooth-and-nail over anything and everything.
The only time this would change would be if a mission's success depended on it, or it was a life-and-death situation, but even then, he's enough to make even the most patient almost crack under pressure.

To counter this negative attitude, Jake's weapon, Chester (formerly a pure-blood nergal) will often step in to try convincing him to comply, which usually works 90% of the time.

Still kinda stubborn but a lot more bearable. Come make friends with him * u *

Current Update: Jake is a full hunter now and has his weapon back woo

---------------------------

What I'm looking for:

Hunter: Interactions! EM missions! Internal missions! Spars! ANYTHING!
He needs to meet more hunters... really...

Students: Fights or interactions, since he's rather curious about some of the more passive students and what their deal is with the horsemen. More hostile students, it'll probably just end up as fights.

Horsemen: FIGHTS. LOTS AND LOTSA FIGHTS.
(He doesn't like you guys at all. :U)

+ Anything else anyone would like to suggest!

----------------------

Not looking for:

- Romance (He has a girlfriend. It's a miracle.)
- Excessive maiming/killing (flesh wounds and scars are fine, but PLEASE OK THIS WITH ME FIRST).

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miasma's Room

In short, Mia is vain, sassy reaper who often judges by first appearance. She holds academics, fashion, and cleanliness with high respect, so for the dim-witted (read: lazy) and sloppy, she treats with contempt and disdain (here's looking at you, 90% of the undead population). She respects fellow reapers and demons, as they are often studious well-dressed beings, but should you slack off or get on her bad side, it is quite hard to appease her.

Her familiar, Psykhe (Psy for short) is quite the opposite, a timid quiet creature who wants nothing but for the reaper to accept everyone as they are, and will often do her best to placate any student she might have offended, sincerely hoping that one day, Miasma will be more forgiving with first impressions.

Current Update: Miasma is now Y2. Other than that, nothing much is different.

-------------------------

What I'm looking for:

Students: Any kind of interaction! Friendly, hostile, awkward, you name it! She's bound to hit it off with some students and for others... well, she needs to learn to deal with everyone.

Hunters: Not really sure. Just friendly interaction? She has never ran into a hunter before, let alone heard of one, so if she were to encounter one, she'd just think they were another reaper, haha. She needs to learn.

Horsemen: Not too sure for this either. Friendly interactions, maybe get to know the horsemen, what they are, and what they do?

Not looking for:

- Romance (she's currently in one... I think)
- Spars (Unless REALLY necessary. She hates fighting and dirtying her clothes. >>)
- Maiming (please no QQ)

User Image
Mayaa's Room

Bubbly and cheerful, Mayaa is an eccentric little harpy who's curiosity can often get on other's nerves. She tends to be clingy to those she likes, which can be just about anyone. She often acts like a child, where she tends to express her emotions openly. She might burst into song and dance when she's happy, and will throw tantrums if she's upset/doesn't get her way. She also trusts easily, sometimes TOO easily, and even if she has been betrayed or used, she'll make up excuses, believing that there is a reason behind it, that they had no choice, refusing to believe that others may be using her just for their own benefit.

She tends to mix up reality with fantasy, sometimes believing/wanting something strong enough to consider that the reality rather than the actual truth, which can end up irritating others, and hurting her in the long run. But she believes that if you truly want something enough, it can happen.

More of a strange quirk than anything, she has a penchant for collecting shiny baubles and trinkets, and can tend to be... quite possessive of them (magpie syndrome idek). Also has a hoard of phoenix hatchlings she likes to run/fly around with. (C+P from journal /forever lazy)

----------------------------------

Looking for:

Hunters: idk, friendly interaction? She will fight if needed, but she prefers making friends, so even if you attack her, she'll probably spend most of it trying to talk to you

Students: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. She likes making new friends, no matter who it is and will often go out of her way to do so.

Horsemen: She hasn't met one yet, but she's always up for more friends. o u o

----------------------------------

Not looking for:

- Romance. I mean, you can try, but she's really dense and just thinks you want to be best friends.
- Maiming. (Plz no QQ)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jala's dorm

Jala is a mischevious playful individual who likes to turn anything and everything into fun and games, even matters which should be taken seriously. While her brother takes everything slow and steady, she herself is never able to sit still, needing to be constantly on the move doing something, and is often quick-tempered and easily exasperated. Though, when it comes to making decisions, she takes an awfully long time, though it seems to be deliberate.

She has no qualms with speaking her mind, caring not whether she may hurt one's feeling, but the things she says are usually true, albeit slightly exaggerated at times. However, when it comes to her brother, she may tend to exaggerate things more than usual, mostly to make him look bad or piss him off. In honesty, she is actually quite possessive of him, and does it so others wouldn't get too attached to him.

(C+Ped from journal because I am horrible)

Looking for:

Hunters: Not sure yet

Students: Perhaps more active and equally mischievous ghouls/boils to wreak havoc with, idek

Horsemen: They seem like an interesting bunch and she'd like to get to know them more.
(At some point, I might want to get her initiated, so if a horseman player is interested, hit me up!)

------------------------
Not looking for:

- Maiming
- Romance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:16 pm
RESERVED

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter