Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:49 pm
Hikari_Mamo

User Image
When two people, best friends, die in a ugly car accident when an out-of-control bus broadsides the car they're in.... they discover that death in itself isn't as bad as many claim... and things that are utterly unforeseen can happen in the most shocking of ways.

User Image
Thomas Rae Oliver
176 lbs
6' 1"
Martial arts and remarkable agility.

Hikari_Mamo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Naomi Lily Quin
5'10"
70kg
guns, dirty fighting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:14 am
Hikari_Mamo

Kaosujin Ryu

Thomas Rae Oliver
Actions Speech Thoughts 'Jutsu'

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo

Kaosujin Ryu

Thomas Rae Oliver
Actions Speech Thoughts 'Jutsu'

Action Speech thoughts Jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:22 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed as he pulled to a stop. "Where's this party again, Naomi?" he said dryly. He wore a five point harness and knew Naomi did as well in his Mitsubishi GT-R. He had just turned his head to face his friend when he felt a sharp and sudden impact that hit them from behind, shoving them into the intersection. "What the hell?!?" he snapped as he shifted, not seeing the propane truck whose air brakes had failed coming at his side of the car at high speed. His car and the truck both exploded on impact. He felt the searing heat before it faded as he felt an odd sensation of breeze blowing across his body, unaware he had been badly burned due to the accident and that his clothes were partially shredded and burned.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:36 pm
Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi sighed a little as she stared out the window of the car watching the world rush by. Lazy Saturday evening, mild weather and nothing too special about anything else."Just up ahead after the next set of lights take the left exit and keep going for-" She stopped talking as she felt herself be thrown forward. Her eyes wide as she felt a lung collapse and a rib pierce the other. She tried to breathe. Tried to get free but she heard the truck head toward them followed by another car in Thomas' blind spot. I'm going to die. She thought as she saw the flames then darkness.

Wind. . . a calm breeze. Is it morning? Where am I? Naomi tried to open her eyes tried to breathe but then pain hit her. Her mind remembered what happened. A car accident. Thomas, Thomas! She tried to get up but felt hands on her.

"Hey!" A muffled voice said. "Stay still I can't help you if you move!"

"Thomas." Naomi hissed out with a mouthful of blood before blacking out again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:01 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas felt an odd warmth, almost like a wet washcloth, shifting over his skin that made it tingle as his eyes fluttered; he saw flashes of white and gray as well as red. "What..." he mumbled, gasping in pain as his eyes widened as he saw a woman with short black hair and another, the blond with platinum blue eyes, say something about "can't have him struggling" and the word "hai", which he knew was 'yes' in Japanese before he felt himself passing out again. "Nao... mi," he managed to groan as he felt himself black out again.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image
Tsunade Senju| Godaime Hokage of Konoha
Tsunade cocked her head, leaning against the wall with a sigh, her gaze shifting over her friends and subordinates. "So the girl you and Sakura found just outside the east gate, Shikamaru, had broken ribs, a punctured lung, broken arm, and a concussion, yet she mentioned a 'Thomas', and the young man Ino and Shizune found a couple of blocks away from the hospital had severe second and third degree burns... you claim, Ino, that he mentioned a 'Naomi'. Assuming these two aren't enemy ninjas especially after Iwa's attempt to kidnap Hinata after the war before Naruto brought her back, it is clear that the girl is this 'Naomi', while the young man is this 'Thomas', though their injuries were severe enough to prevent being moved yet both parties claim that neither of the injured people had been moved... a mystery we will have to unravel once they wake," she said calmly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:34 pm
Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi's eyes opened slowly to a simple hospital room. Nothing out of the ordinary. Except the air smelt better. Wasn't as thick as she remembered. "What do you make of this?" She heard someone from the side and turned her head. Two people in masks were going through the bag she'd had in her arms during the crash. Her stomach sank. The gun she got when she was legal to own one. "Stop!" She hissed. The two froze and turned to look at her. "Don't touch that!" She sat up ignoring the pain and the black spots in her vision. She had to get to that gun! The men tried to put her back in her bed but she shook them off with a growl and a shrug, stuffing her things back into her bag and then, only then did she return to her bed clutching the bag.

"Look what you've done!" A pink haired woman growled at her stalking to her. "You've broken your stitches!"

"Step off!" Naomi said recognizing the language thanking the gods that she'd learnt it in highschool. "They were going through my stuff!" The pink haired woman frowned and turned to the two men with a raised brow.

"My apologizes" The pinked haired girl said with a smile. "They just wanted to know who you were and what country you're from. I am Haruno Sakura, you are?"

Naomi narrowed her eyes at the pink haired girl. What country she was from? Was she serious? Wasn't this Japan? "Naomi." She said. She didn't give her last name. "My friend. I had a friend with me!" She gave a well fleshed out description of him eyes a little panicked. "Is he okay?"

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Hikari_Mamo

"He's in recovery, just as you are," a blond said. "I'm Yamanaka Ino and he had some pretty nasty burns but we were able to stabilize and heal him well enough, though like you he'll be quite sore," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:46 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas' eyes snapped open to find himself in a simple hospital room as he heard a yell that sounded like "going through my stuff" he sat up slowly with a groan, not seeing immediately the masked woman with long purple hair standing by the door. "My head feels like someone used it for a soccer ball," he muttered. He took a slow, deep breath as he patted himself, blinking as he realized he was dressed in nothing more than a basic hospital gown. "I made sure nobody went through your things," the woman said quietly, not surprised when the boy's gaze shot to her. He had grown up in Japan and hence knew the language intimately. "There's nothing impressive in there," he muttered, well aware that the only impressive thing in it was the fireworks he'd had in there.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:55 pm
Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi frowned at the four in the room. The more she took in the sight the more she noticed the dress. The two men had animal masks on and some sort of armor. The girls wore simple hospital uniforms. "I don't believe you." Naomi said after looking the blonde up and down. "First those weirdo's go through my stuff! Then some crazy haired chick with nothing going for her in the front, now you?" She noticed a vein pop up in Sakura's huge forehead and added. "You know, studies have shown those with big foreheads have bigger brains and therefore are smarter than others with normal length frontal skulls." Yes she'd gotten that from a wiki page but she doubted these people would know what a wiki was. It seemed to calm the pink haired git somewhat. "I'd like to see Thomas now." She added. "If you don't tell me where he is, I will walk all over this hospital till I find him. And if you try using that needle on me Pinkie I'll put a hole in your head." She turned her eyes to the kidney dish that had the sedative in it with a frown. The men in the masks appeared beside her weapons drawn. But Naomi didn't flinch. She was a gunsman. She was taught to relax and let muscle memory take over. however, she knew the basics of unarmed combat that Thomas taught her in case she was disarmed. She smiled at the men. "Come at me see what happens."

"Your words. . . They're strange." Sakura mused with a frown. "I think you and Sai would get along quite well"

"As long as I get to see Tom I don't care who I'll get along with." Naomi quipped back with a slight sneer.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:24 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas gritted his teeth, feeling a surge of molten energy ripple throughout his body, starting from his abdomen and spreading through his body and, unknown to him, manifest as a brilliant bluish white aura as his slate gray eyes widened slightly. Wind kicked up suddenly, shredding the gown in his body and ripping up the sheet and blanket covering him yet leaving just enough of him covered to be decent. It revealed his toned, leanly muscled frame as his fingers clenched into fists in the sheets. He focused, feeling the familiar Void of emptiness form in the space of time between heartbeats. He sensed the wild flow of energy calming along with the wind a second or two before the door flew open to show a nurse with short pink hair that fell just below her shoulders and, though he remained silent and calm in a way he suspected would be quite odd to her, considering the tension in her body that he unconsciously noted to be surprise and some shock, semi-unaware that the burst of strength he had unintentionally employed was equal to that of a mid Chûnin in concentration.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:44 pm
Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi heard a noise and shuffled toward the sound. Sakura had rushed out ordering the two men "ANBU"? To look after Naomi but Naomi followed slowly behind Sakura. She gave cry and went to her knees. The lights around her blinked rapidly. Her stomach hurt like she had bad shrimp but she kept her bag tight to her chest. She couldn't focus her thoughts enough for her to figure out what was happening to her. She felt searingly hot and her hair frizzed like she'd been caught in a thunderstorm. "Thomas!" She cried when she got her breath. "Don't touch me!" She roared at the ANBU who were at her side and trying to help. "Thomas!" Tears welled in her eyes As they hit her hands they sizzled like rain hitting the hot tar road. After a moment she felt strange. The ANBU spoke to each other but she wasn't paying attention as she started to throw up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:07 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked his head, seeing the young woman glance around before her gaze settled on him. "Is there a reason you're staring at me?" he said dryly. His eyes widened slightly when he heard Naomi's voice and the pain in it through the calm of the Void. He fluidly shifted, not aware that his own chakra burst had shredded the hospital gown and boxers he'd been wearing. He moved with a unsteady but fluid stride toward the door, mildly surprised when the violet haired woman stopped him as the nurse touched his shoulder from behind.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:21 pm
Naomi Lily Quin

"Roger." Naomi heard the ANBU to her left say. Her eyes shifted as she pulled out her gun again and shot one in the leg. She was not staying here! She'd grab Thomas and leave. The ANBU gave a cry.

"What Jutsu is this?"The other ANBU cried his blonde hair almost causing the mask to fall off. The noise had attracted the attention of a few others but Naomi worked too quickly, in the shock and stunned motions she took the black haired ANBU hostage. "Get me my Thomas. Now. Or it's not just his leg I'll wound." She hissed.

"Miss, you need to calm down." Ino said trying to be non threatening.

"Why? Where is Thomas? What have you done to him?!" She felt her body heat again.

"Okay!" Ino cried. "Okay, we will take you too him, he's in that room to your right just, let him go so we can treat him." Naomi shoved her gun back in her bag and with it clutched firmly in her hands rushed off to the room only to be hit with darkness as she entered.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff