[FIN] What Goes Around... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:02 pm
[Continued from Hunting Dragons]

Yuri sighed lightly at Ty's words, but didn't let it ruffle him.

"Link's a good guard dog," he told her. Not having intended to leave Gummy alone at all. Really though, right now he was more worried about her.

But she wanted to stay here anyway, and that was fine. This he shrugged off the bag he was carrying and set it on the ground. Also placing his sword next to the bag, he then walked over to the bank.

"So I'm guessing you have something to say to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:12 pm
"Link was not the one entrusted with his care," the girl shot back, turning sharply. "I thought you understood the true value of friendship. I was wrong. You know nothing."

Storming back over to the young man, she brought with her the atmosphere of changing tides; the foreboding of a tempest on the wind at sea, signifying the coming violence of the previously calm water and waves. As fickle as the ocean itself, the girl's age mindset, mood, and consequent behavior seemed to rise and fall with little warning. It as difficult to say what she would do next.

"I trusted you," Tymiko hissed. "And this is what I get in return?" She gestured back toward where the others had gone.

Tymiko

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:09 am
Yuri was quiet, his arms folded across his chest. He had a feeling this really didn't have anything to do with the Torodile. Ty's demeanor had been rather cold since they saw her. Sure he wouldn't win first place for best friend in the world but...

His eyes followed her hand as she gestured in the direction the others had gone. And it seemed that his assumption had been correct. The accusation of traitor now making some sense, even if the reasoning didn't.

The hell?

"Whoa, wait, you're mad because I'm with them?"

She was jealous?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:00 am
"I thought you were my friend! Mine!" she snapped. "I care more than any of them do. Even Flynn. I don't see him around!" She put on the slippers she'd kept dry on a rock. "Why would you need any of them when you have me?!"  

Tymiko

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:38 am
For a moment Yuri was speechless. He hadn't had to deal with something like this before.

After a moment though he frowned.

"Hey, I will gladly be your friend, but I'm not owned by anyone."

He could hardly believe he was having this conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:17 am
The girl's rage seemed to still. Her expression calmed as she headed up the bank toward the treeline where she had hidden her bag under a bush. "No, you don't understand. If you're not my friend and mine alone, then you're not anything to me." Seating herself beside the bush on the ground, she took out some bread and cheese to eat.

"I can't believe you're just as shallow and superficial as the rest of them. You just wear a dumb mask and go around pretending to be peoples' friends. You don't know the difference between friends and acquaintances. You think anyone who's nice to you or who you're nice to back is a friend."

Tymiko

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:51 am
Annoyance flashed across his face. Women sure could be a pain sometimes. But this was just crazy.

"All right, if that's how you feel that's fine."

It was no skin off his nose cause like hell he was going to give up his other friends for her.

Turning away from her he walked to the river and climbed some rocks that overlooked the river. Closing his eyes for a moment he sighed as he tried to settle his thoughts. His eyes opening again to stare down the river and the waterfall not far away.

Repede huffed and Astal tilted his ears back with a frown. Link just sat nearby and watched over Gummy. Their person was surely getting into a lot of trouble lately.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:06 pm
Tymiko laughed bitterly. "Wow, you don't even deny being shallow. So I guess all the time we've spent the past few years means nothing, huh?" Her voice began to tremble as she stared at her knees, drawing them up close.

"Must be nice, being able to throw away people so easily. I guess that's what comes of travelling so much - you don't attach yourself to anyone so you can leave at any time and not feel guilty. No wonder you weren't friends with Flynn when you met him again. You probably acted like your past friendship was forgotten." Her voice broke, and she hugged her legs tight. Pressing her face against her knees, her hair hid her face, but she began growling in a low voice. Only, it didn't seem to be directed at Yuri this time.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID!" her muffled voice said, seeming to come from gritted teeth. "You shouldn't have trusted them! Not him, not anyone!" Her voice grew strained as she began to sob through her words and clutched herself tighter until her knuckles were white. Eventually she was yanking violently on her curtain of wavy hair, her shoulders and then her whole body shaking with the force of her emotions.

"WHY?! Why did you think he'd be different? Or any of them?! This is what happens when you try to make friends, you idiotic abomination! You're nothing but a - a tainted, twisted monster of your former self!" It seemed that the inner voice at the back of her mind had manifested itself into an audible sound as Tymiko viciously berated herself, tears flowing freely.

Tymiko

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:02 pm
Yuri again closed his eyes, brows furrowed as he listened to Ty. Glad for the sound of the water that drowned some of it out. He said nothing, for there was nothing he could say that would make it better. Plus he wasn't good at dealing with this sort of thing.

The Pokemon were uncomfortable, and Repede watched both humans quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:21 pm
Sensing something was wrong, Fathom popped out of his pokeball. He took one look at each of the beings present, pokemon and humans alike, before appearing very alarmed. Going over to Yuri, the Vaporeon called to him with urgency before going to Tymiko's side. She didn't seem to notice as the pokemon gingerly snatched Distance's pokeball from her belt.

Fathom went back to Yuri with a pleading look, shaking his head slowly before nodding toward the forest.

Tymiko's ranting began to turn into screeches and screams as she unleashed her voice at the top of her lungs. The cries were almost bestial in nature; sounds of a tortured animal in pure agony. She continued to yank incessantly at her hair as she jumped up and started kicking nearby rocks and tossing them with all her might. She snapped off tree branches and began to toss them at Yuri. Her aim was horrible through her tears, and Fathom cowered, his daughter's pokeball still in his mouth.

He accidentally pressed the button of the ball and Distance emerged, sleepily shaking herself off. Her father dropped her Moon Ball in shock and barked to her quickly and desperately. She stared at him, confused, until a small pebble hit her in the head, causing her to scurry to her father's side. She froze and watched her trainer in turmoil, looking to Yuri and his pokemon in bewilderment. What was going on...?

"Do something, coward! What do you have to say for yourself?!" she screamed at Yuri.

Tymiko

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:48 pm
Yuri didn't grant her request. He did and said nothing. Not even reacting as she threw things at him. He knew she was being irrational. Thus he just let her throw her tantrum. Hopefully she would just wear herself out and then calm down.

He glanced down at Fathom but didn't really react much to the Vaporeon either. Astal didn't like this, and even Link was starting to bristle at the hostility coming from the girl. Repede was calm like Yuri and merely watched.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:59 pm
At his lack of reaction, the girl ceased with the stones and branches and went for something else. Fathom saw and rushed to get to it before she did, but he was too far. Scooping up Yuri's sword, Tymiko rushed at the man with malicious intent, driven by the raging force of a crashing ocean. Distance watched with wide eyes, disbelieving.  

Tymiko

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:29 pm
When Tymiko picked up Yuri's sword, Repede quickly stood and gave a sharp warning bark.

Hearing Repedes warning and the sound of running feet behind him, Yuri blinked and turned to look.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:39 pm
Eyes narrowed, Tymiko was almost glad when Yuri turned around. At least she wouldn't be stabbing him in the back. He could see the sword come toward him, anticipate the pain as she plunged it into his body, all the while knowing who was the one inflicting it upon him.

Fathom, unable to stop Yuri, rushed to Distance and stood between her and the horrendous scene. He urged her to go into the woods and she quickly obeyed. The Vaporeon, however, lingered, wondering would become of the unfortunate male human. He wanted to help if he could, though at this point it seemed almost impossible to do anything but stand and watch.

Tymiko

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:52 pm
Of all the things he might have thought she would do, attacking him with his own sword wasn't one of them.

He turned to see the girl running at him with the long blade. His body tensed and his teeth clenched. He could have dodged but the sheer surprise and lack of anywhere to go prevented him.

Dark eyes widened as the steel plunged into his abdomen. Pain ripping through his body as the sword tore through flesh and his insides.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff