Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Getting ready to go outside... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your daily high temp is mainly
  Above freezing atm
  below freezing atm
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tis a lil bit chilly. Going to walk just 20 mins, because thats where the closest bus relevant to where I am going is (I could take a bus to there but that would add like 40 mins gonk ) But yeah pseudo-wolly socks (I dont do wool), fleece khakis, long sleeved thermal tee, tee, jumper, hat and gloves.

Havent worn that much clothes in years....

Hows the weather looking your way.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:16 pm
You and I are in completely different worlds.

User Image

That's like...20 or 21 celcius I think. If I did my math right.
/I'mbadatmath  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:41 pm
Thermometer outside is hovering around 40°F  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:18 pm
Citrus Novii

/I'mbadatmath

Very different worlds. My ideal range is about 50-70f, and then I would preffer 40 to say 80. etc (preffer too cold to too hot).

Yeah without maths I put 20 at about 70.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:20 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Sounds nice ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:56 pm
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Sounds nice ^_^
wind's kicking  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:59 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Sounds nice ^_^
wind's kicking

Yeah wind chill can make a huge difference  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:24 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

/I'mbadatmath

Very different worlds. My ideal range is about 50-70f, and then I would preffer 40 to say 80. etc (preffer too cold to too hot).

Yeah without maths I put 20 at about 70.

My IDEAL range is 65-75, but it's not realistic in this climate and I start to get cold at around 60 XD
I'm going to MASS in February, and I don't really own a coat for the snow...I'm going to freeze to death.

I can handle easily up to 105, when it gets hotter than that I start dyng though~

I agree it's better to be too cold 3nodding  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:29 pm
Citrus Novii

My IDEAL range is 65-75, but it's not realistic in this climate and I start to get cold at around 60 XD
I'm going to MASS in February, and I don't really own a coat for the snow...I'm going to freeze to death.

I can handle easily up to 105, when it gets hotter than that I start dyng though~

Wow narrow range XD. Yeah Im pretty much melting over 100.

Is that like MA? or like going to church...thats what I normally think of when someone says "im going to mass" Google seems to think the same XD

I havent worn a coat here (The snow here is super dry) but yeah definitly into the fleece thing XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:37 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Wow narrow range XD. Yeah Im pretty much melting over 100.

Is that like MA? or like going to church...thats what I normally think of when someone says "im going to mass" Google seems to think the same XD

I havent worn a coat here (The snow here is super dry) but yeah definitly into the fleece thing XD

I'm one of those people that will b***h about the weather no matter how nice it is. I can admit it.
Perfect day for me is in said temp range and cloudy, so I don't have to wear my glasses for but the sunniest parts of the day.

Shut up. XD
You know it's a state.
I'm going to point b.

Fleece is a beautiful material. I just got my electric blanket out that's made of fleece. So soft and warm.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:48 pm
Citrus Novii

I'm one of those people that will b***h about the weather no matter how nice it is. I can admit it.
Perfect day for me is in said temp range and cloudy, so I don't have to wear my glasses for but the sunniest parts of the day.

Shut up. XD
You know it's a state.
I'm going to point b.

Fleece is a beautiful material. I just got my electric blanket out that's made of fleece. So soft and warm.

XD fair enough, Im fine with most weather unless it really inhibits my ability to do what I need to do.

Dunno I know massy, or massie, but dont think Ive heard it called mass before, tis all good though, its what I assumed you meant XD.

nice, are you driving? Its a similar distance to what I have just travelled, well anout 150 miles less, but whats 150 miles aye?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:00 pm
Citrus Novii

I'm going to point b

heart I can crochet you a scarf so you don't freeze here.

You'll be at point B.... but you can find me at point A. whee (I changed your directions a bit. lol.)

It is pretty cold here in January and February. I'm glad I'm not in school most of January. I'm dreading February.

Weather is already getting chill here. I'm still refusing my winter coat though. Still wearing my sweatshirt for as long as I can... which doesn't really help in the morning when I have to head into school. xp  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:20 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Shut up. XD
You know it's a state.
I'm going to point b.

XD fair enough, Im fine with most weather unless it really inhibits my ability to do what I need to do.

Dunno I know massy, or massie, but dont think Ive heard it called mass before, tis all good though, its what I assumed you meant XD.

nice, are you driving? Its a similar distance to what I have just travelled, well anout 150 miles less, but whats 150 miles aye?

I wish I was driving, but Ronnie won't let me. -____-
Neither will my uncle. I also don't have the time that it would take to drve all the way up there, I'm only going to get to see him for three days and most if it will be meeting the future in laws. emotion_facepalm

I want to drive though, I like exploring~ But alas.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:24 pm
Citrus Novii

I wish I was driving, but Ronnie won't let me. -____-
Neither will my uncle. I also don't have the time that it would take to drve all the way up there, I'm only going to get to see him for three days and most if it will be meeting the future in laws. emotion_facepalm

I want to drive though, I like exploring~ But alas.

Youre getting married? how did I not know this...did I know this?

Yeah I love driving too, but I agree with the time thing. Like when I drove from OH to NV it was a similar distance, and I was driving alone, so I split it across 3 days.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:26 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

I'm going to point b

heart I can crochet you a scarf so you don't freeze here.

You'll be at point B.... but you can find me at point A. whee (I changed your directions a bit. lol.)

It is pretty cold here in January and February. I'm glad I'm not in school most of January. I'm dreading February.

Weather is already getting chill here. I'm still refusing my winter coat though. Still wearing my sweatshirt for as long as I can... which doesn't really help in the morning when I have to head into school. xp

MASSACHUSEEEEETTS

It's actually really easy to get where you are!
o:
I'll have to come visit you next time I go!
I have no idea how to drive in the snow, so, pfffff~
My plane lands in Hartford, CT too. D:

THE BOYFRIEND TOLD ME THERE WAS SNOW IN OCTOBER.
I don't have to wear a jacket yet...well I do anyways but that's because I love my coat and scarves so much...; 3;  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff