Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Rifts in Time and Space [Pokémon 1x1 w/ Sakamaki] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 am
Sakamaki

User Image
When an exiled Sioux princess with unusual talents runs into someone who assumes she did something she knows nothing of, what will happen when something causes an unusual accident where they must rely on each other in an utterly alien world and reality?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[align=center]╔══════════════╗
{Appearance [img]malformed url[/img] }
╚══════════════╝
[b]Name[/b]-|
[b]Race[/b]-|
[b]Age[/b]-|
[b]Bio[/b]-|
[b]Gifts[/b]-| {optional}
[b]Theme Song[/b]-|

My Profile
╔══════════════╗
{Appearance User Image }
╚══════════════╝
Name-| Nēkaṛa Ām̐daṛa
Race-| Native American -- Sioux
Age-| 19
Bio-| Banished from her tribe at 15 for abilities assumed to be from Heyókȟa, the dark trickster spirit. She has wandered and physically is extremely fit and agile as well as strong for her slim 5' 7" size.
Gifts-| Will be revealed over time.
Theme Song-| Believe Voice of Truth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:16 pm
╔══════════════╗
Appearance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╚══════════════╝
Name-| Lennart Vancouver
Race-| English - London
Age-| 23
Bio-| Family moved to america when he was 6. Got seperated from his family in a sioux attack soon after and had to live for himself since. Was trained in selfdefense and fighting by an old fella everyone calls crazy. The result of that harsh training never failed him and he continued to get stronger, still searching for remnants of his family with his loyal horse and friend Chiel. Since he never stays in one place he ended up a loner. The wilderness sharpened his senses aswell as his reflexes and accuracy making him a great inhabitant of the wild.
Gifts-| Will be revealed over time.
Theme Song-| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tijW_SrCoxs  

Sakamaki

Friendly Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:31 pm
Sakamaki

╔══════════════╗
Nēkaṛa Ām̐daṛa

Nēkaṛa grimaced as she crouched at twilight, the fire in front of her burning on several two inch diameter logs. Her unusual amethyst eyes marked her as unusual in her tribe, and her talents didn't help at all. "At least this way, there's nobody to call me a freak," she muttered. as her hand shifted to the pair of small throwing tomahawks she had with her on her hips; other than her knife which was the only item she had that belonged to her mother, she had little other than the clothing on her back. She wore a pale tan vest with grayish white sleeves and darker brown gloves that stopped halfway up her forearms. She knew the rocks at her back hid where she crouched, though she also knew there was a 'white' settlement roughly ten miles from her current location as well as a gorge commonly called the Tiānōng Dé by her people.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

╔══════════════╗
Lennart Vancouver

Len slowly set up in the bed of the sloppily kept inn he decided to stay in for the night. Even though he'd have preferred to spend the night under the stars appearances mattered in this world, so he had stayed and got a little bit of rest before heading off to the next town. Another failure huh, he thought as he quickly got dressed. It might be time to just give up already.... He seriously considered the thought for a moment, but.... what else could he do? With a sigh he continued putting on the worn out leather pants, the white linen shirt and leather jacket that had served him well for years. Finally he got into his black leather boots and put on his hat. He didnt dislike this outfit his old teacher had chosen for him.... it was just... seeing as all pieces of his clothing except for the shirt were black.... it was a bit depressing, even for himself.
He quickly checked the fit of his boots by clicking the front on the floor, then he quickly left the room through the small door on his left, picking up his stuffed weapon belts from the small chair next to the door and putting them on as he walked. He had payed the day before so as to not wake everyone else he swiftly and quietly left the inn through the back door.
He sucked in some of the air outside half expecting it to be fresh. Of course it wasnt. He caught a moutfull of dust instead. Holding back a cough he headed towards the well he had seen next to the barn the night before and satisfied his thirst on the cold water. He refilled his bottles with the water and entered the sable.
Of course Ciel greeted him by poking his head out of his box and shaking it happily while letting out air through his nose.
Len petted his head gently and fed him. He then cleaned and prepared his loyal companion for the days on the road lying ahead of them. Having saddled and doublechecked their equippment he then guided him our of the stable and mounted his back. "off we go, my friend." He laughed as Ciel shook his head in anticipation and started to get nervous, even standing on his hind-legs. He then eased the reigns and spurred him a bit and off they went towards the just appearing morning sun.
He managed to slow Ciel down after just a while and they both happily caught their breaths and continued their journey in a fast trot.

╚══════════════╝

Sakamaki

Friendly Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:11 pm
Sakamaki

╔══════════════╗
Nēkaṛa Ām̐daṛa

Nēkaṛa was out for a run as was her usual habit when she saw a brilliant orange-gold plume of fire explode upward, realizing swiftly it was at the gorge roughly two miles from the settlement. Her amethyst eyes glowed a brilliant blue as she shot forward at high speed, a trail of dust kicking up before the glow faded from her irises as she skidded to a stop a few hundred feet away from the gorge. "Great Spirit..." she whispered in shock as she saw the molten steel and burning wood of the newly built bridge that supported the 'railway' that the white men preferred to use when their feet were just as useful, in her opinion. The full moon cast its brilliant silvery light down atop her as she exhaled, running her fingers through her long mid-back length hair with a grimace, faint golden sparks flickering from its raven tresses. She noticed a flicker of movement not too far away from the bridge and sighed, feeling an urge to investigate, though she knew her powers weren't strong enough to create this kind of damage without rendering her unconscious.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

╔══════════════╗
Lennart Vancouver
Len had just about found the perfect place to spend the night, and was about to get off Ciel's back asthe sound of a huge explosion reached his ears, along with the glow of a huge ball of flame just upwards the canyon, next to which he had found a big tree with some bushes forming a nearly perfect shape for a camp. What the... he unconsciously shouted. Ciel even got so surprised he jumped back and nearly threw off his rider in the process. Len patted him and stroked his mane and the horse calmed down. The bridge was in that direction. Better check it out, he thought as he urged Ciel to move towards the bright flames.
like a black shadow Ciel hurried towards the fire, trusting his masters decision in investigating the issue. As they got closer Len could see it was the bridge after all. It was completely destroyed. How in the world did that happen? Bridges dont just blow up...' Slowing Ciel's run and quietly approaching as he thought that a Shadow entered the corner of his vision. There's someone there. Stopping Ciel, he unmounted and whispered in his ears to follow. Like that they silently moved towards the shadowy figure looming against the fire of the bridge.
╚══════════════╝

Sakamaki

Friendly Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:04 pm
Sakamaki

╔══════════════╗
Nēkaṛa Ām̐daṛa

Nēkaṛa frowned as she turned away, striding swiftly away though she was unaware that the normally invisible birthmarks were glowing a faint bluish indigo above and around her amethyst eyes, half hidden by her raven hair. "Who would do something like that?" she muttered, unaware that there was anyone nearby.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:01 am
Kaosujin Ryu

╔══════════════╗
Lennart Vancouver

For a moment Len thought about warning the next train about the accident, but calculating the time in his head he grimmly realized it was too late for that. Besides, it seemed the culprit was still here, he'd not let them get away needlessly now, since a warning would come too late for the train to stop.
He concentrated on the shadow again. It was a girl. She was wearing Indian clothing. A sioux maybe? No matter. He silently moved closer.
Len stopped dead in his tracks as she turned around and he saw the strange marks glowing around her eyes for a second before her hair covered it and she started off the other way.
A wave of anger swept across him as he remembered that night he was seperated from his family. Smoke, pain, stones, a pair of red eyes surrounded by strange glowing marks that seemed to laugh at him as he cried. Shivering and nearly letting out a loud gasp he came back to reality. He only remembered fragments of that day now, but those eyes with the marks had burned themselves into his mind deeply. He was sure of it. Those were the same marks.
The indian woman, as he could identify her in the shine of the burning bridge, had only gone a few steps. He wouldnt let her get away. He wouldnt let her win like that person did last time. This sick game had to end now.
He quickly stepped behind her, careful not to be seen, took his knife from his belt and held it ready. He was sure shed escape if he made theslightest mistake.
He would finally find out now. He'd get it out of her. Why the hell she had destroyed that bridge endangering countless lifes in the process, and how she was connected to that person fromlong ago.
Quietly he had sneaked up behind her. He could see every single one of her long hairs now, fluttering in the wind. Then he jumped, wrapping the hand with his knife around her collar and pressing the cold steel blade slightly onto the delicate skin of her throat, while at the same time holding her torso back with his free hand by pulling her back by the waist so she wouldnt hurt herself on the knife.
He didnt care if she'd scream, since he made sure there was noone else around to hear her anyways.
"Don't move." He calmly told her. There was a hint of a threat in his voice.
╚══════════════╝

Sakamaki

Friendly Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:05 am
Sakamaki

╔══════════════╗
Nēkaṛa Ām̐daṛa

Nēkaṛa yelped in surprise as she was grabbed from behind. Her voice, however, was remarkably calm. "Who are you?" she said coolly, not seeming bothered by the knife at her own throat; she'd resigned herself to dying by either wildlife or the blade a year before and didn't intend to die anytime soon.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:37 am
Kaosujin Ryu

╔══════════════╗
Lennart Vancouver

"Does that matter? I m more intrested in that little explosion there that lured me here. Any idea who caused it, Miss?" underlining the last word he tightened his grip around her torso aswell as on the knife unconsciously
To be honest he was a little surprised at her calmness given the situation she was in right now
She is dangerous. He was deeply convinced at that now.

╚══════════════╝

Sakamaki

Friendly Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:46 am
Sakamaki

╔══════════════╗
Nēkaṛa Ām̐daṛa

Nēkaṛa rolled her eyes. "No. If I did, would I be here looking at it with shock as I try to figure out what did it?" she said dryly, sighing softly. "After my tribe abandoned me... I resigned myself to death, for it will come regardless of my desires, whether at your hand or that of another," she sighed.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:03 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

╔══════════════╗
Lennart Vancouver

Len hesitated for a moment. What if she told the truth? The explosion was bright, it wouldnt be strange if someone else had been curious to see the cause.... but then he came to another conclusion. "Stop pretending. Thats a really nice story you thought of there. Just dont think I'll believe any of it." Noone would tell something like that to a stranger threatening them with a knife...
"I've met yourkin before. Just last time you didnt bother with the bridge, you just went right for the train. You should think of hiding those marks of yours. They glow so brightly it'd be weird to not notice you used your power."
╚══════════════╝

Sakamaki

Friendly Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:21 pm
Sakamaki

╔══════════════╗
Nēkaṛa Ām̐daṛa

Nēkaṛa rolled her eyes as the marks faded away into invisibility. "If there's another with similar abilities to mine, I don't know about them," she said icily. "Besides, I was never with a raiding party nor do I have interest in them," she said flatly. She shifted her weight suddenly, jerking the knife away from her throat and managing to shove the man back. It was fortunate she did without overbalancing as another smaller boom followed as a foot thick, three foot long 'spear' of a support post drove into the stones between them. "I used my powers to get here quickly just in case I could spot the damned source of this incident; if I had done it myself, I would be unconscious, fool," she said irritably.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

╔══════════════╗
Lennart Vancouver

Surprised at her agility and the second explosion Len quickly surveyed their surroundings. Thefire hadspread over from the bridge to the surrounding bushes.
"How can I trust your words under these circumstances? If it was not you causing the explosion then what did? Bridges dont explode by themselves... If you speak the truth that you came to investigate, then join me." His body was still in fighting mode, contradictory to what he just said. But it was true,she at least did not cause the second explosion just now. " Too bad it will be too late to warn the next train before it arrives.", he added.

╚══════════════╝

Sakamaki

Friendly Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash