Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 am
Times that I will most likely be online to lead this RP forward. all in (MST)
Saturday 11/30: Not online
Sunday 12/01: All day! Waking up at about 10 or 11
Monday 12/02: 1:30PM - however late I stay up. usually about 2AM
Tuseday 12/03: 10AM - 1:30PM Then from 7PM (MSP) to whenever I go to sleep
Wednesday 12/04: 2:30PM - Whenever I go to sleep
Thursday 12/05: 10AM - 1:30PM Then from 7PM to whenever I go to sleep
Friday 12/06: 10AM - 1:30PM Then from 7PM to whenever I go to sleep
Saturday: 12/05 All day! wake up at about 10 - 11 AM

It was late in the evening on one chilly fall day, The sun was making its move to retire for the evening, after what had seemed like a usual, uneventful day.

The following people would receive a text at about this time, the sender Dove, whom some people knew was out on a journey with Yuri, Henrietta and Jace.

To: Luke, Rosie, Sera, Dith, Akira, Nicolette, Abel

Lin would be attempted to contact, but for obvious reasons the message would not get to him Via text.

"Hey you guys, I'm sorry for the mass text and for the message it contains, and I hope everything is going well at home and that you're all well-- I just felt you needed to know. Yuri has been hurt and has been admitted into the hospital. We're watching over him and the doctors are giving him the best care they can. I'll have my phone with me as much as possible, and I'll keep you updated as things change."

As time passed, the sun now just barely below the horizon, a number of people would receive texts from Rosie, once the blond had finished contacting the right people in the league.
A decision was made, with the help of her friends.

Andre (and in extension Vincent) Dith, and Akira would receive texts.
Sera, Luke and Noclette would not, since the sender of the texts already in close proximity to them.
And Lin, while having no means of reserving texts would latebe searched out, the situation explained the situation, and asked if he wanted to help.

The Parties mentioned would be explained a series of events, and a plea for help that would lead them to Sagestone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 1:

It started with the introduction of a Legendary, who seemed to go by no name, but is identified as "The Jirachi."
Discovered in the fields outside Camphoreon, with only the bare fragments of clues as to where she was from and how she had gotten there.
Understanding nothing from her own memories but darkness and despair, the intensity of fire, and a message from a disembodied voice that told her to travel north, where she would find the League.

No one who met her was able to discern much from these clues. Even though she supplied a direction to where she might have traveled from, it was an expansive land that lay before them, making a search for something that was probably hidden... very difficult.

The Jirachi, as an empath, had felt the hopelessness of ever finding answers, answers to questions that had been growing inside her heart.
Who was she? Where was she from? Why was she so different from everyone else?
That was, until she shared her story, and the only things she remembered of her past with an eccentric trainer named Rayan.

Rosie and her friends had been present when the Jirachi had felt the women, not the downward spiral of uncertainly and disappointment, but instead a spark of understanding, and a further recollection of odd events that had conspired around the same time frame that the Jirachi had been found.

Rosie explained to her friends, that Ray understood it was a long shot, but told of a recent disappearance of a co-worker, as well as two miners, falling conclusively with evidence fire, in the form of a breif plum of dark smoke coming from the distant mountains overlooking the small mining town of Sagestone.

Hopeful that the Jirachi would finally get some semblance of an answer, Ray had agreed to look into it, and the next day, returned to the town she had grown to call home.

It had been made clear not just to the Jirachi, but to the trainers she had been visiting in her short weekend stay in Camphoreon that The chances were still slim, but it it would help in any way, she would be up to the task.

Life went on after the gray haired women left, The Jirachi was returned to where she had been living with Alder.
Luke getting the use of his legs back was an unexpected and joyous event that further occupied Rosie and Sera's time.
And life in general just seemed to be going well, a nice break from misfortune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2:

Two weeks passed, and the friends Rosie had contacted would be explained the first of the problems that arrived just a day before;

While Rosie and Nicolette were out at a public garden in Camphoreon spending an afternoon catching up, they were joined later by the same Jirachi they had become friendly with two weeks before.
Alder leaving the Legendary in the care of the girls, he had moved on his own way.

None of them suspecting anything could be wrong until the Jirachi started taking notice of someone hovering within eyesight of the group. an unsavory looking man with a hard face and no kindness in his eyes.
The fact that what the Jirachi felt from him wasn't at all setting well with the Legendary was the biggest clue tot he girls that they should leave.

To their horror, the man followed.

Not willing to allow him to follow them to her home, Rosie veered in a different direction, to try and lose him.
The attempt only seemed to wither the stalker's patience, and before they could reach the next block, the small group had found a Houndour leaping at their backs, and aiming to grab the Jirachi from Rosie's shoulder.

The battle was quick and explosive. the man, whoever was following them, did not seem to have as well of a handle on pokemon as the two girls did. But with the blasting flames of a bellowing and charging Rapidash, and the fury of his Vaporeon partner, the houndour along with its trainer were thrust back with a violent force that made him realize the miscalculation of his move, for the next second him and his pokemon had taken to a flee as the Rapidash charged them down the block.

With the Jirachi certain they were gone, Rosie rushed the two others back to her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 3:

Shaken recollections of the event were told, but the questions that were most present on Rosie mind was if that was a member of Team Rocket, if it was why were they singled out?
Of course there could be a number of explanations for this, from the simple explanation of the Rockets lashing back at any Trainer they could find, to the fact that they could have been trying to steal their pokemon.

The target had been the Jirachi. And upon hitting that reolization suddenly flooded the trainer with the memory of what Ray had said before.
Two weeks ago Ray had gone to look into something that might involve the Legendary Jirachi.

It occurred to them at that time, that they had not heard from her since, and the next few hours were spent trying to get a hold of the rugged women.

All calls went directly to voice mail.

They could not get into contact with Ray.

To make matters worse, they all then received a text that involved Yuri being stabbed.

Dove: "Hey you guys, I'm sorry for the mass text and for the message it contains, and I hope everything is going well at home and that you're all well-- I just felt you needed to know. Yuri has been hurt and has been admitted into the hospital. We're watching over him and the doctors are giving him the best care they can. I'll have my phone with me as much as possible, and I'll keep you updated as things change."

Rosie: "Oh my gosh! Yuri's been hurt? is everyone else okay, are you okay? What happened?"

Dove: "The kids and I are fine... They were actually catching swablu, because Yuri wanted to talk to Tymiko alone, and then Link found us and took me to him. Someone stabbed him with his own sword and pushed him off into the river.... He was freezing by the time I got to him and not responding to anything I tried, but we got help there in time. Dith is amazing... He stayed online with me through the whole thing..."

Rosie: "someone stabbed Yuri? That is terrible! Are the police looking into it? What about tymiko? If she was with him she isn't hurt too it she? or see who did it?"

Dove: "We don't know where Tymiko is... She wasn't around when I found him. I've been so worried about Yuri that I haven't had time to ask... I'm sure they're looking into it, but I'm scared to leave him for too long...we were in the middle of the forest... It doesn't make any sense..."

Rosie: "Tymiko is missing? She wasn't with Yuri?"

Dove: "She wasn't with him. Only his pokemon."

Rosie: "Oh my gosh, Dove. I'm going to talk to the others, we've just had something happen here too. and no one has heard from Ray in almost two weeks now either. Please keep us updated on how Yuri is, if you get to talk to him let him know we all hope he's okay."

"Either way, I think we need to talk, so I'm going to try and get everyone to Sandalwood tomorrow."

"Please, all of you take care till then."

Dove: "I will, and I'm sure he would appreciate it. If it helps, Ray showed up the first night we were traveling. It's been a while though...We'll be here, and we'll do our best... You guys stay safe, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie and Nicolette having the Jirachi that was with them attacked,
Ray was missing and out of contact for two weeks, after heading to Sagestone town to look into the mystery of the Jirachi's origins.
Yuri being stabbed, almost fatally.
And Ty missing, possibly in hiding or worse of all, kidnapped by Yuri's attacker.

The trainers could not sit idly by and do nothing, and even the Jirachi insisted that she be a part of it, if it did involve answers to her origins and possible Rocket involvement.

The Plan -

The trainers who would be going will meet up in the morning, whoever so wishes to go will head first to Sandelwood hospital where Yuri is being treated, the trainers in Sandelwood would be contacted in advance as to when to expect them.
From there, whoever is continuing on will make their wage to Sagestone, in hopes of finding evidence that would leave them on Ray's path.

(Andre, Vincent, Dith, Sera, Luke, Nicolette, Akira and Lin have all been filled in of the situation written above before they head out to Sandelwood. (If they are going)

Your have options for your characters; They can either go to Sandelwood with the group, or meet then at Sagestone later.
Its up to them.

Characters in Sandelwood will be filled in upon arrival, to see if they wish to join or not.

If you feel you're character should be a part of this RP and I did not mention them, please let me know and I will see how I can get them in, this might be a PRP but I wish anyone who wants to play, and makes sense that they should be in this RP, to be able to play.
Please no Rockets.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:31 am
When facing Team Rocket, or facing trainers who's attitudes took the battles very seriously, Pokemon Training could be one of the most unsettling thing to be a part of… It was also one of the most natural feelings in the world.

The bonds between pokemon and their trainers had always been a highlight in the training community, and it was no secret that it is what carried the team through some of the trials that they would have to endure while embarking on this journey of discovery and strength.
If one was not able to find a common ground, and connect with their pokemon on a level that translated to their fluidity in communication and feelings, the chances of the team growing together, were slim.

Though it was a topic of great discussion, it was up to the trainer, and their pokemon to discover those bonds, with little to no assistance on just 'how' to accomplish it.

These were the opinions that one trainer in particular upheld as a method of training. Though not without great struggle did she manage to accomplish a significant growth within her team, and with every resistance she met that was greater than the relative safety that the guidelines the league enforces, impressed upon her that she had yet to find the foothold of just how to move past the seizing fear she felt when facing a battle that would not end in a friendly rivalry, but true harm.
Again she found herself facing the possibility of that violent outcome, with no real answer as to how she was supposed to respond.

With fingernails painted pink lacing through blond hair as it was gathered up and back out of a pair of bright blue eyes, currently watching a Rapidash in the distance advancing, the billowing of its blazing brown mane spewing brightly in the early sun and high into the air leaving a suffocating trail of fire in its wake.

The grass below a pair of styled pink and white riding boots parted the grass as she began to pace, followed closely by a set of four blue paws, and the delicate jingle of various jewelry pieced through swirling greens of an elegant fin.

It was the morning after Rosie had contacted her fellow trainers, and the morning they would be heading out to Sandelwood.
She waited at the location outside Camphoreon for everyone to arrive before they took flight.

To say she wasn't nervous would be a lie, but there wasn't any chance that she was going to be backing down either, not with her friends there with her, and not after the confidence she had displayed over the phone with the League Official Petra Rall.
Not when a friend might need their help.

Rosie pulled her blue gaze away from the galloping Rapidash, and turned instead to the others who were already gathered, and for the approach of anyone else from the City. Keeping her spirits high to try and discount any nerves the others might be carrying.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:49 am
Sandalwood was somewhere that Lin, obviously, knew well, and somewhat missed; it had been his home for his entire life until the recent few months...
However, even if that hadn't been the destination, the lure of going after Rockets (potentially, but who was he kidding, that's what he absolutely believed) was too much for him not to jump at the chance of the trip.

With Jeeves on his shoulder, he'd set off, atop Moriko, from where he'd made camp up on a semi comfortable tree branch, a little away from the city of Camphoreon.

He loved riding Moriko, even, or perhaps especially, he found, in a situation like this; the athletic boy felt quite striking as his Sawsbuck friend strode toward the meeting place; her coat was ebbing into Winter form.

He spotted the Rapidash first, with a wary glance, but then his (and Moriko's before his) eyes picked out the form of the trainer, recognisable even from a slight distance.
Ignoring the ache that seemed ever present in his shoulder now, Lin spurred Moriko to move a little faster for the last bit of distance, and ventured to raise his arm- the one with the shoulder that ached, but he had barely a wince for it- in greeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:44 am
Rosie caught the sight of the approaching Sawsbuck first, a pokemon she that she knew well, but this one in particular she didn't recognize, it was approaching though, and it wasn't long before a wave of the figure on the Sawsbuck lead her to recognize Lin.

Rosie waited for him to join the group, stepping over to him with her Vaporeon at her side "I'm glad you were able to make it, Lin." She said with a polite smile to the fellow trainer.
"We're just waiting for the others before we head out. Do you happen to have any flying types?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 pm
Seraphine sat nearby her blonde friend - not on the grass, but atop her black Metang - with one leg crossed over the other as she inspected the nails on her only hand, her short arm resting in her lap. Her Umbreon, against her wishes, had been left in her ball for the time being. As someone else approached, the brunette looked up briefly to find it was someone she didn't know, so she dismissed his presence and returned to studying her nails.

A second person had been there for a little bit as well, but not as long as the other two. Nicolette's response was much different than Sera's; for one thing, she recognized the newcomer, and her demeanor brightened as he approached. "Lin! Hello again," she greeted happily, moving to join Rosie while Epona stayed in place. "How are you?" Her cheery countenance denoted either an ignorance of the situation, or else it denoted a persistent optimism that cut through even the dreariest or darkest of situations. In her case, it was probably a little of both.

Pascal would've been at his trainer's heels, but he had abandoned interest in her for the time being to instead pester Luke. The Buneary stood near the redhead, pawing at his legs and staring up at him balefully, fully expecting him to understand the expression. Luke had been the one to teach his human in the art of delicious poffin-making, and she hadn't given him any of the ones she'd brought - clearly Luke was his next best bet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:52 pm
He was a bit nervous about coming actually, which was ridiculous. In his apartment, a little before they were due to meet, he studied his reflection in the mirror. No matter what amusing angle he tried to put on it the blank socket was a pretty creepy sight. Still, there were people - people he knew - with much bigger problems such as having only one hand, or currently being slightly stabbed.

Puffing out his cheeks with a sigh Dith located his eyepatch and put it on. Adjusting it so that it covered everything and was comfortable he looked back at his reflection. Mmh, yes, this was better. This would do.

Just about on time but not early an enormous Rapidash cantered towards the appointed meeting spot, gentle sparkles flickering in her mane and tail. Spotting the familiar people Dolly pricked her ears up and whinnied a greeting, slowing to a trot and then to a walk, finally coming to a halt nearby the group of trainers.

Dith slid to the ground and smiled at the group of young people. "Hi, sorry, was I keeping you waiting?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:20 pm
Luke stared upwards at the green and white shape wheeling overhead. It had been a while since he'd flown with Leste, and he trusted that the Pidgeot would appreciate an opportunity to stretch her wings and warm up. He anticipated that he would be relying on the flying-type quite a bit in the coming adventure; though he had made great improvements in his overall condition lately, he was certainly at risk of setting his progress back if he pushed things too much.

By all rights, this entire excursion was pushing things too much, but damned if he wasn't going anyway. Two of their friends were missing with possible ties to dangerous circumstances, another had been stabbed, and their Jirachi companion was stalked and attacked. Anyone who thought Luke was going to idly sit at home while Rosie, Sera, and Nicolette went to investigate obviously did not know him very well.

His attention was pulled down towards the Buneary at his feet, and he raised an eyebrow at its expression. Unfortunately, Pascal was out of luck - he hadn't brought any poffins at all this time around. With a frown, he shook his head at the pushy normal-type.

Others were beginning to gather by this time, one known and one unknown but apparently acquainted with both Rosie and Nicolette, and he lifted a hand to welcome them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:46 pm
Not shortly after Lin showed up, they were joined by two more of the trainers. Rosie was delighted to see her friends, the large curly haired doctor, now wearing an eye patch for a reason she had learned a time after the raid was because he had lost his eye, a realization at seeing the patch that will always make her sad.
But it meant a lot that he was willing to come, to see Yuri, and to help in Sagestone.

The younger girl, the Grand Ile noble who was still getting the hang on Training, Rosie was touched that she wanted to go, understanding first hand what they might be up against. She was brave, and kind for wanting to help, but this didn't mean Rosie wasn't worried about her going, like she worried about Luke, who was still in a process of recovery.
Arguing with either of them could have been pointless though, and she was glad in a large way to have them here, especially with the team Luke had.

Standing by Lin Rosie lifted her hands toward the two, smiling brightly "Hi Dith! Hi Nicolette!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm
It was a lot like the fields that she had traveled before Luke found her, in fact she was wondering if it wasn't too far away that Luke had found her.
The Jirachi spent most of her time hovering in the air, watching the expanse of land, and eying the direction Rosie had pointed out that they would be heading.
Is that where that strange women hand gone to try and find answers too?

The arrival of overs sparked through her mind in alert, the Jirachi turned to look at the growing group of humans, each one feeling the weight of worry and fear, but one that was greatly outweighed by what she had learned was courage.
"Who are they?"
The small form drifted down to Luke's shoulder, perking herself forward as she intently explored through the emotions of the newcomers, to get an idea of who they were. "They're friends, huh? And they're going with us too."

Her eyes blinked down at the familiar Buneary now approaching Luke.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm
Lin took in the group as he came closer, muttered something to Jeeves, and then, carefully, dismounted and rewarded Moriko with a soft pet to her nose.
As it seemed they were still to be waiting, or at least not quite ready to set off, as far a he could work out, he accompanied the petting with a slight nod and instructions to; "Go on and have a rest, or a play."

So instructed, Moriko's first choice with her free time was to graze a little, though she kept an eye on her trainer, and the other humans nearby.

Jeeves hopped down from Lin's shoulders and, the two of them, both bowed, in sync, as Rosie, Nicolette, and Luke, too, greeted him. Sera didn't, but Lin didn't discount her, nor the giant man arriving, who he rather recognized from the desert mission to go after the Rockets before.

"Greetings M'ladies, Gentlemen!" He grinned at Nicolette's enthusiasm. "Hello again, indeed; I'm well- all the better for your company, Miss Nicolette!" He turned to Rosie, still with the pleasant grin.
"Would not have missed it. Uh. I'm afraid not-," Jeeves shook his head at the same time that Lin did "- Moriko can move -pretty- quickly when she needs to, though?" Nowhere near as fast as flying, though, he knew.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm
"Good to see you all!" Dith replied to Rosie and directed to everyone else, turning his head to take in the whole group. It was good to see Luke looking like.. like... well, Luke. There had been something missing from him back in the hospital when he'd thought he wouldn't walk again. "So uh, I don't think we've met?" Dith turned to Nicolette with a smile, extending one huge hand out to her. "Hi, I'm Dimitry, but everyone around here calls me Dith and I would be pleased for you to do so as well."

The smile, though warm, showed a hint of strain to it. It wasn't just Yuri he was worried about, it was Ty too. Missing. He knew she could take care of herself but Yuri had been stabbed and there was no sign of her and... people were looking. He couldn't help with that, he didn't have the skills and nor did his team. The best thing he could do right now was keep busy and do useful things in other ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:21 pm
My oh my, people seemed to be going missing left and right.
Not that he particularly cared about them, there was only one thing on his mind that led him to make his decision.

Team Rocket.

If there was a chance that the organization might be involved he wouldn't miss the chance to involve himself. If that meant he had to go about searching in a roundabout way then so be it. Andre had sent Rosie a text to confirm that he, and by default Vincent, would definitely be there to help.

Which is how they found themselves riding to the outskirts of Camphoreon on his dark Charizard.

It'd been a hassle getting Fraener complacent enough to let them get close enough, Vincent had ended up tackling the damned pokemon while Tepsichore cheered enthusiastically from the sidelines, but soon enough they were airborne. "Best behavior, Vincent." He reminded over the roaring wind as they neared their destination. Like hell he was going to put up with the blonde starting trouble with their companions when they would be spending quite some time with them. But Vincent had already had his lecture before they left the hotel.

Fraener released a loud, irritated roar as they began their descent to which Andre dug his heels harshly into his sides as a reminder that he too needed to behave himself. They landed without incident, the large flying pokemon releasing an angry snort as Tepsichore nimbly hopped out of her trainer's lap to start enthusiastically start prancing about. Looked like they were a bit late, but that just meant less waiting to leave. With practiced ease the purple haired man dismounted his pokemon and started towards the group, knowing that Tepsichore and Vincent would follow along behind him.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:14 pm
The prospect of going on some sort of mission with a large group of people had made Vincent giddy and overexcited. The prospect of finding Rockets, however unlikely, had only added to his hype. He'd gotten his talk before him and Andre had left(promising to behave himself- the entire time) and he'd calmed down some during their flight on Fraener. Upon sight of the group that had already gathered, a rush of excitement went through Vincent- at the same time, Andre's reminder to behave. Yeah, yeah, he got it already! He'd behave! It was like Andre knew just when Vincent was getting worked up.

Vincent hopped off Fraener after Andre, keeping one hand on the pokemon while Andre walked off. Without a moment's hesitation, Vincent had a pokeball out, "In y'go, b*****d," he chirped, calling the Charizard back into his ball before he could(because he most certainly would) stir up trouble. Tepischore was practically fluttering around his feet, the blonde gave her a big grin before heading after his purple haired boss. "Andre, Andre, can I go talk to people now?" he mumbled excitedly when he caught up, a bounce in his step even as he avoided trampling on Tepischore. The front of his jacket wriggled, and soon a small, furry, brown head popped out, worming his way out of the pocket and to the ground now that it realized the flight was over. Connie followed behind Tepischore, staying a few steps behind. He didn't want to be associated with that hyperactive idiots, but he was groggy from spending the morning and their flight asleep. He'd act up later for them.

Vincent wanted to rush ahead and start greeting people, and he would have had it not been for Andre's presence. Letting out a low, frustrated sigh, he nudged Andre in the side, urging him to hurry up with- well, Vincent wasn't sure what he wanted to happen, but he hoped whatever did happen would be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:34 pm
Releasing a weary sigh, Andre turned to give Vincent a hard look. "If you cause any trouble I will leave you here." He warned before motioning for the blonde to go on ahead. There was not much of a point in keeping the older man glued to his side, if he was going to do something he would do it...regardless of where Andre was. Tepsichore gave an excited little yap before darting forward to start investigating the new people and pokemon.

<Helloooooo friends~>

Instead of following after his newest pokemon, Andre sought out a familiar face. Of course she'd be surrounded by people. "Hello Rosie, so good to see you again." He smiled brightly as he approached the blonde haired girl. "Though I do wish it could be under better circumstances. I'm sorry to hear about your friends."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:48 pm
Rosie nodded in agreement to Lin's analysis of Sawsbuck. " Yes, and they moved well in the forests and the mountains. I hate to push you're land pokemon like that, I have a Charizard with me that you can fly on."

It was pleasant at least for the time being to be able to greet her friends, see them again and to have them together... at least most everyone together.
The group was mostly finalized by the appearance of Andre and Vincent, along with their pokemon.

Another couple in grand ile clothing approached, Rosie turned and smiled to the one who spoke to her, stepping forward to meet him as her hands folded behind her back.
"It means a lot that you're willing to come help look for them though, I can't even tell you."
She knew that Andre and Vincent didn't know either Ray for to her knowledge Ty, so that they would still offer to come despite the dangers was amazing to her. Andrea and Vincent were good people.

"I think this is about everyone." she said, glancing around at the modest group.
"If we're all ready, I know we have a bit of a ways to go, so we should probably start on our way."
she looked over Andre to his Charizard, smiling to see he had a flying type.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff