Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:55 pm
Hi! New to the guild so I'm searching for a partner for a 1x1 RP....At the moment I am craving a Hunger Games based RP and I have a few different ideas for plots. I would also be interested in a Harry Potter RP if you'd rather try that.

These are just the specific ones I really am interested in at the moment however if you aren't into those but you'd still like to RP then I have other random pairings and fandom based plots that you can choose from, or give me a list of some of yours. I am open to almost everything.

All I'm looking for is someone semi-literate to literate willing to play a male character in a hetero RP ^.^
If interested, preferably PM me and we can RP there, but it's okay if you'd prefer to use a thread, I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:35 pm
oOSugarPlumOo

I'd be interested in the Hunger games and the Harry Potter plots in you'd be willing to rp with me.I can do both male and female characters, and I usually post a paragraph or two depending on what you can give me to work with.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:05 pm
The Lady Reaper
oOSugarPlumOo

I'd be interested in the Hunger games and the Harry Potter plots in you'd be willing to rp with me.I can do both male and female characters, and I usually post a paragraph or two depending on what you can give me to work with.

That sounds EXCELLENT to me, dear! Of course I'd be more than willing.
Which would you prefer, hunger games or Harry potter? I can give you the plots I have for them if you'd like. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:12 pm
oOSugarPlumOo

xd awesome
Truthfully? Te Harry Potter idea is what really caught my eye.My last Hunger Games one didn't go so well sweatdrop if that's alright with you  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:27 pm
The Lady Reaper
oOSugarPlumOo

xd awesome
Truthfully? Te Harry Potter idea is what really caught my eye.My last Hunger Games one didn't go so well sweatdrop if that's alright with you

Don't worry, I understand. Harry Potter it is then!! No worries.
Well, I have a few different ideas but they are all fairly generic. I usually do OCXOC ones although if you'd prefer to use canon characters I'm fine with that too. Want me to give you basic plot outlines?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:34 pm
oOSugarPlumOo

Okay
And generic is good lol, it gives us something to build on and I'm better with OC characters.And if you would, that'd be great.And if I may, do you prefer to play male or female, and what are your limits?  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:30 pm
The Lady Reaper

Well I had one idea that I entitled the New Marauders and it is basically just about a group of friends that aren't in the same house but are very close, they are very mischievous and get into a whole lot of trouble all the time, its just lots of fun except that there may be a villain introduced, a student that transfers from the Salem branch, the American wizarding school, because of course the stereotype of greedy americans always wanting power~
-That one is a 2X2 in which we could both play a male and a female character if you want.

Another is about two wizards that grew up next door to each other and had like a childhood sort of romance but then when they attend hogwarts they are sorted into different houses, begin to drift apart and develop very different friend groups, when his friends start bullying her or vice versa they are reunited because they feel bad and a secret friendship buds and grows, reviving their old feelings for each other.

A simple one about a muggleborn and a pure blood, it's like a Romeo and Juliet story but starts out with them absolutely despising each other because they are total opposites but opposites sometimes tend to attract. However, once they finally begin to become close their parents forbid them from seeing one another.

The final idea is a triwizard tournament idea, very, very general. Basically about the hogwarts (or I suppose it could even be the durmstrang or beauxbatons champion if you'd like) and a student who is studying to become a healer and spends most of her free time in the medical wing apprenticing there, she tends to his wounds during the tournament and that's how they meet.

Hopefully you like at least one of these ideas and don't think they're all too cheesy...I think they do sort of sound cheesy now that I type them out DX

As for what I'd like to play I am much better and more comfortable playing female roles, with the exception of the first plot where I'd be more than willing to play both a male and female role. I believe that all the roles are gender neutral so we don't have to play a certain role because thats the female role, its up to you what character you'd like to play in all of them, the muggle or the pure blood, the champion or the healer, you get the idea.
What I'm comfortable with is pretty much everything. I'm a mature young woman so I've seen it all and the more mature themes don't phase me much. In fact I prefer to RP in PMs because I don't want to RP something others find uncomfortable in a thread, they may stumble upon it and be upset by it and such. I don't mind violence although gore isn't really my forte, cursing is perfectly fine because I'm a bit of a potty mouth myself, self harm, depression and bullying and other such themes may upset me just a bit but that's all. I have even RPed smut or pregnancy at times if the Roleplay leads to it but I'm not one to initiate smut for no reason, it has to be plot relevant.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:36 pm
oOSugarPlumOo

Lol personally, I like the basic one with the muggleborn and the pure blood.I'm perfectly fine playing a guy, they actually turn out better than my female orcs for some reason lately.Also Pam's are great, because though I don't use the smut much either, when it is used it tends to further in some way I think.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:07 pm
The Lady Reaper

Ah, excellent! That all works out perfectly then.
I'm so glad you agree so ai don't sound odd or anything, haha. Anyway, PMs of course are just fine with me. Would you prefer to be the muggle born or the pure blood? I'm good either way.
Then we can PM each other our profiles and get started ^.^ oh how fun. I'm excited!~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:12 pm
oOSugarPlumOo
The Lady Reaper

I'm so glad you agree so ai don't sound odd or anything, haha. Anyway, PMs of course are just fine with me. Would you prefer to be the muggle born or the pure blood? I'm good either way.
Then we can PM each other our profiles and get started ^.^ oh how fun. I'm excited!~

Lol ah but the muggleborn of course :p and He'll probably be from Gryffindor house.also, can you send your profile first so I know what to put?  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:24 pm
The Lady Reaper
oOSugarPlumOo
The Lady Reaper

Lol ah but the muggleborn of course :p and He'll probably be from Gryffindor house.also, can you send your profile first so I know what to put?

That sounds fabulous because I have an excellent slytherin character in store hehe ^.^ alright. Do you prefer more lengthy character profiles or short and sweet, dear?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:30 pm
oOSugarPlumOo
The Lady Reaper
oOSugarPlumOo
The Lady Reaper

That sounds fabulous because I have an excellent slytherin character in store hehe ^.^ alright. Do you prefer more lengthy character profiles or short and sweet, dear?

Lol that's what I was counting on.And whichever you prefer is fine by me.Though the shorter the profile seems to allow for a build somewhere later on in the RP, or the revealing of certain traits as well  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:33 pm
The Lady Reaper

Oh also I forgot to ask but do you usually prefer anime pictures or real?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:37 pm
oOSugarPlumOo
The Lady Reaper

Oh, um either will work I suppose, but I was was going to use a painting I did of a friend a while back if that's alright.Its realistic looking though  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:53 pm
The Lady Reaper
oOSugarPlumOo
The Lady Reaper

Oh, um either will work I suppose, but I was was going to use a painting I did of a friend a while back if that's alright.Its realistic looking though

Oh yes that's just fine!! I was just going to use an anime picture...I have a terrible time finding realistic pictures haha..  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff