Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
I'm the character that's... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:46 pm
Originally Grey2Pink was the one that came up with this idea. Kuri-oto san was the next one to do this, I thought this was really cool, so I decided to make one, but I also want to know who every one else would be if they were a character in a game or anime.

Grey2Pink

I'm that secundary character who doesn't have very much participation and would probably get one episode explaining their story.

The quiet one. Nothing very interesting or catchy but may cause curiosity.

Kuri-oto san

I am the Long blonde hair, loose clothe wearing, sparkly bearing, pose-a-riffic self-proclaimed pretty boy who tries to get the main character gurl, or one of the 2nd character gurl's in a Lovey comedy anime and is the main characters best friend.

I am the Silk wearing, confident smile, goatee bearing, playful easy-going good guy who will end up dying in an action anime and give the main character its final boost to finish off the 'evil'

I am the Simple silly high school guy with short black hair and the cute irreplacable gurlfriend at the start of the anime, and have relationship promblems in a Love Drama Anime. Who tries to help the main character with his love promblems and most likely end up dying doing something drastic to prove my love for my gurlfriend.

I am the Perverted smoking labcoat wearing small glasses wearing creator who creates the Female androids to help aid the Main character in a Sci-Fi Anime

I am the Young preppy cap bearing ponytail tall and bound to be in Yaoi Doujinishi manga boy Who has a special intro with a particular gurl and his long time rival in a Fighting game based anime

Makie

I'm that really hyper girl who always smiles, and ends up having a sad past and a really sad character under all that happiness.

I'm the girl who kicks major a**, and normally has relationships with both the main character and a secondary character.

I'm the girl who always cares for every one before herself and ends up getting really hurt.

I'm that kickass heroine that saves the day and kisses the main guy character, then runs away because she either hit him after it or because she was afraid to look at him after.

I'm that girl who always tries to get the main guy but after a long series of events, ends up with a secondary character.

I'm that awesome character that has a few episodes dedicated to her sad past, her happy exterior, the pressure she's under, how she betrays the good guys to go to the bad guys, and ends up saving the world for a moment and dies.

In the end I'm that girl who kicks a**, saves the main guy character, gets kidnapped, and betrays the good group, but eventually comes back saves the world and dies.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:06 pm
User Image

*~<_<

>_>~*

User Image  

RiaHighSchool

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:24 pm
I am the girl that makes people who were cyring laugh,intill their tears aren't from sadness but joy. (ahh pun are kick a**)) the one that will get hit around,and giggle and show you the blood that had been spilt.

I am the one with wacky hair color,and a attitude to match,with brigth clothes or Goth Loli to boot. You'll never see me frown,Im the girl that will cheer the people on the sidelines,cause Im the perfect sidekick.

I am the one that wil seem like a total baka,and useless. Then jump out at you and come up with a grand idea. Because only the smartest and deepest show them selves only at the rigth times.And usually its too fun wathcing everyone squirm,so I stay quite,okay. Loud.

I am the one that makes all the guys think like they need to protect me. Im the one that gets teased playfully,and treated like their precious pet or sister,the hyper damsel in distress. But in the end im the one saving their a**.

I Am the one that everyone will have their eyes on with my cute childish behaviour and make you want to be loud and wild,as I make them fall into my game. You'll never know how much you need me,how I complete this orversized puzzle called life. Intill I wander away.

I am the nicest evil you'll ever meet,playing the innocent villain. Fooling everyone intill the very end,and even after. People will be caught under my spell,and will forgive my bad deeds.

I will be the one that creates the chaos,and yet no one truly understands it who did it. And they're sucked into it, I'll make the most fun for the game,because I am it. Without me,this game be boring and normale,cause with every angesty main character,theres a hyper neko glomping him,while planning everyones doom.

So Wanna play?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:12 am
*Blinks* Eh, everyone else is doing this so I guess it means I have to jump on the bandwagon too. I'm guessing that most of these people - if not all - have chosen to do an Anime character?

Anyways . . . I'd probably be that annoying comic relief character everyone loves to hate who has really no back plot or no involvement in the main plot except to take the viewers eyes off of the soap opera drama sweatdrop

In a video game this is probably . . . Soldier Guard #2, or some such NPC eek  

Senquis

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:04 am
I am the girl who acts tough all the time, but inside is hurting the most.

I am the woman who puts up an act, but can be broken into a sobbing little girl with a few chosen words.

I am the character who is the loneliest person in the anime, who loves the main male character in secret, pretending to hate him, but watching him in pain as he goes out with the female heroine and is happy.

I am the one who knows the way to solve the whole mess, but only shows up every now and then to deliver hints to the hero, leading them on the right path, but never telling, and never getting too much attention.

I am the best friend who supports the heroine, being happy and being someone to fall back on, who always seems to know what to do but in reality, I yearn for the heroine to notice how much I'm acting and how much I need support.

I am the sacrifice at the end, the one allowing the hero to finish it, because I know he'll never love me back, but at least I can do one thing for him.

I am the one who never gets a happy ending.

That was fun xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:48 pm
Im the girl who is hiper and happy all the time and never takes anything siriouse. But I act that way just so people wont ask about my home life

I'm the helpless little demon girl who clinges to a siriouse guy and trys ti make him smile.

Im the girl who keeps to her self and has no friends but when it counts ill help any way I can.

Im the girl who is critisized for being who I am so I run away from home. And get into deep truble with others just like me.

I'm the one who has no heart, when others need me I watch them sufer and laugh about it.  

s.e.m.

Taerl

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:46 pm
I am the girl who loves to be around others but not the center of attention
I am the girl who longs for the love of someone, but when they finally find it, it's something she can't accept.
I am the girl who hates to see others hurt or upset, or let others see her hurt or upset.
I am the girl who puts other people's needs before herself in hope of feeling complete.
I am the girl who wishes to fade into the background and end the constent feeling of sadness that never leaves her
I am the girl who can be your best friend and hide her dishappiness from you at the same time
I am the girl who you can go to for hugs and comfert, who will always be there for you.
I am the girl who gets used for being so trusting
I am the girl who, in the end, will vanish without a trace, and know that no-one will care.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:36 pm
I am the guy who doesnt give a crap what others think.

I am the guy who acts cool but inside is kindof nerdy.

I am the guy who's devil may care attitude is because of his insecurity about his history.

I am the guy who is courteous to others yet will still crack a joke every now and again to break the ice.

I am the guy who is always happy to help others when they're down or stressed.  

M. Vibrissa

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:41 pm
I am the stereo type drama/art student (crazy hair, crazy friends, crazy clothes) but am neither good at art nor drama.
I am the lights techi that sits in the back watching but not doing anything, but wishing she did by the time its all over.
I am the book worm that reads in every class and gets yelled at for day dreaming.
I am the student sitting in back of class, sleeping.
I am the person that never can be lazy when friends are working.
I am the person that thinks about doing something, but never has the courage to do it.
I am the person who wants to help, but never can relate enough or think up the right thing enough to actually help out at all.
I am the person who thinks they want one thing, then gets it and finds they want the exact opposite.
I am the person that is modest about everything she does.
I am the person that is hyper and all over the place at one moment, then sleeping or sitting quietly the next.
I am the girl that never gets angered by words, and is only competative in a race.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:20 pm
I am the girl who smiles and declares she's okay when she's about to break apart.
I am the girl who cries every night for no reason.
I am the person who would give up her life to anyone, even if it were someone I had never met.
I am willing to go an extra mile to make anyone happy, even if it means sacrificing my own happiness.
I am the fool who acts sarcastic when she flirts, and pushes many guys away with her independent attitude.
I am the one who secretly loves the hero, when I know he'll end up with my friend, and I'll be all alone.
I am a friend who constantly acts like an idiot, and babbles for no reason, which leads people to think I'm ditzy.
I am the woman who never crushes under pressure, and laughs off danger.
I would be the character willing to try absolutely anything, and may pressure others to do the same thing without realizing it.
I am the girl whom is used too much, and secretly gives up on the world, but a fake exterior covers it.
I also have a deep secret that only one person can know, and wait for that person to come, though secretly I doubt his existance.
I wish that I could be in another person's shoes for a day, and feel what they feel.
I am the girl whom has a past she wishes not to mention.
I am never on time, whether it be for a date, or to meet up with with friends, or even when the school bell rings.
I can be seen alone, oftentimes, sketching my life away in a little black binder.
I am the negative character who knows that love is only an illusion to cover up one's own problems.
I believe that we all have something special about ourselves, even if we don't know it; it hasn't been discovered yet.

Winny-chan
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:37 pm
I am the odd one.

I'm the one they call emo, but I'm really not.

I'm the girl who never opens her heart.

I'm the anime character who's trendy, yet never is in-fashion with the rest of the world.

I'm the person who can always make someone smile.

I'm the child who will always question the most obscure things.

I'm the one in the crowd who people will stare at because what I say is sometimes so profound.

I am the defiant and stubborn woman who never will give up the war, but perhaps let the battle be taken from her.

I'm the friend who's always there, and will stand up to help at the slightest whim.

I'm the one who's dark and doesn't speak.

I'm the main character in the role-play game, with a past that she never really takes the time to understand, but realizes how impotant it is to her later.

I am the person who will say things if I truly believe they are right.

I'm the fighter who taunts with words that never seem to arrive in time, but hardly ever resorts to fists.

I'm the emotion that is unexplainable, hard to see, hard to grasp.

I'm the one if I say anything suddenly, you know I'm upset with you.

I would be anything but me at points.

I'm the girl who's always playing to get both sides of the story.

I'm the character who's the outlaw, but yet seeks justice for all despite the hatred against her.

I am the smile that hides what I truly feel.

I'm the stupid one who always says the most off-topic thing at the most random point in conversation.

I'm the bookworm that gets caught in the stories she weaves and those she devours.

I'm the lost dog offering to be a pal to an equally lost soul, before eventually returning home to where I belong.

I'm the modest one.

I'm the neutral character who sits as both devil and angel.

I'm the clock that never seems to be running correctly- always too fast, or always too slow, hardly ever what it needs to be.

I am the sterotype.

I am me, and this is who I am.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:57 pm
I am the girl just trying to fit in.

I am a girl looking for friends and love.

I am the shy girl in the corner that you never notice.

I am the writer who knows of no other way to express herself without pen and paper.

I am the girl who expresses her whole soul through music.

I am the girl you won't ever catch crying.

I am the girl who turns away when she feels insecure.

I am the girl you step all over.

I am the girl who cares way too much.

I am the girl who turns her cheek when attacked.

I am the woman who doesn't know anything else.

I am the woman scared to try something new.

I am the woman who fell at your mercy.

I am the one who died when you saw her.

I am the woman who gave up her life, to help someone who didn't care.

Kitty Twain

Stev the Renegade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:32 am
I'm the guy with black spiky hair and baggy clothes.

I'm the guy trying to take the spotlight as main character.

I'm the guy with the evil looking bow and arrow.

I'm the guy with Super Speed.

I'm the guy drooling over the fluffy leather jacket.

I'm the guy always playing Videogames.

I'm the guy drawing Manga.

I'm the guy that sacrificed half his soul to another.

I'm the guy who will rid the world of evil.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:35 am
I am the child who cries easily

I am the girl who's heart had been shattered many times.

I am the girl who stands as a lighthouse for my friends.

I am the character who hides things with smiles.

I am the individual who feels she is ruined.

I am the girl with a big voice.

I am the person who is in love with music.

I am a woman who fights back when attacked.

I am the woman who wants everything in the world to be right.

I am the girl who tries to find her purpose.

I am the girl who tries to find her first real love.

Shunko

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:54 am
I'm the girl with joyful hazel eyes, and a smile that can conquer the sun.

I'm the girl that primarily wears blue and purple clothing.

I'm the girl who you can depend on, when you feel that there is no one else around.

I'm that girl that listens, when no one else will hear your words.

I'm the girl that kicks butt with her karate and jujitsu.

I'm the girl that sings to her heart's content, even when no one's listening.

I'm the girl that constantly waits, even if to receive nothing.

I'm the girl that's trying to be right, when there is so much wrong with the world.

I'm the girl that never gives up, and always keeps on trying.

I'm the girl that's on your side, when everyone turns on you.

I'm the girl that loves nature, and can't go a day without smelling the roses.

I'm the girl that has faith in the unknown, since some things can't be explained.

I'm the girl that doesn't know what love is, but knows what it cannot be.

I'm the girl that dies a little on the inside, when there is no one to care about her.

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff