Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:52 pm
The Rangers, along with a number of cops had showed up along the mountains. Meeting the trainers along the path that they followed back down.
Rosie took the time to get a hold of the League, and let them know what happened as soon as they were in range to make calls.

The sun had set by the time the trainers would make it back to Sagestone, The cops would hold some more of their time while they got the trainer's information, and informed them of the calls they should expect when it came to prosecuting the men.

Next the pokemon that had not wandered off into the wild were taken to the Pokemon center, where they would be taken care of by league officials.
This gave the trainers a chance to get their own pokemon healed and looked at.
Ray however, didn't enter the Pokemon center, instead made as if she had something else to do, despite having an unconscious pokemon, but was outside of the center when the trainers came out

"So," She burst out, her and Double Stripe stepping up to the group "I'm going to head back to my apartment for a bit, I don't want to go prancing in a hospital wearing the same clothes I have for two weeks. You all look like you could use a sit down too." She made comment, glancing to Luke in particular.
"Why don't you come on over."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:48 pm
While half of Sera's pokemon had been out and about during their excursion, only one or two needed to be checked at the center. It actually hadn't been as bad as she was expecting, but then again, she didn't know what she had been expecting, exactly. Regardless, as she left the pokemon center with the others and heard Ray's offer, she perked up - mostly due to her past experiences with Ray not hesitating to provide her alcoholic beverages. "Got any beer?" She asked, then frowned as her eyes narrowed at something else Ray said. "Got any beer that's still good after two weeks?" The brunette amended. There, much better.

Nicolette was infinitely glad that all of her pokemon were well and none of them needed any healing. The adventure had been frightening and had made her incredibly anxious the entire time, but it hadn't been too bad overall. No one was hurt except for a few poor, unfortunate pokemon, but all of them had since been taken care of, or would be taken care of soon, and that gave her some solace. As she exited the center, she seemed - and felt - like a different person. She no longer had any reason to be afraid or anxious, now that everything had been handled and the frightening men removed into police custody, so her demeanor was much more positive and upbeat, especially after their success. Ray's offer to go to her home was met with a great deal of interest, but rather than accept right away, she instead turned to Luke and Rosie - the former more than the latter - to see what their responses would be.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:55 pm
It had been a long, long day, and just how long of a day it had been didn't really occur to Luke until they were free of the tunnels and back in Sagestone with the day's events entirely behind them. It was worrying that they hadn't found Tymiko, for all their effort, and he hoped that the others in Sandalwood had made any progress in that endeavor.

For now, though returning to Sandalwood was a priority, Luke was gradually approaching desperation in his desire just to lie down for a while, and this was likely quite evident from how heavily he relied on the support of the cane that he had earlier thought he was bringing along 'just in case.' In stark contrast to Nicolette, who seemed refreshed and raring to go, the removal of the urgency of their situation left Luke weary and sore. The offer of a place and some time to rest seemed a godsend, and he responded accordingly, "I wouldn't object to that."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:19 pm
For the most part it all seemed to be wrapped up, They had found Ray, saved some pokemon who needed help, and without anyone getting hurt, arrested a good number of what the police had suspected to be black market traders.
The police would be on the look out for any more of them, Leaving Rosie feeling very relived.
At least on this end of things, there was still the matter of Tymiko. And wanting to get back to Sandelwood.

Though at present, Rosie wasn't at all unaware of the ever straining condition of Luke. She knew it would get worse the long the day went on, and she hated the idea of having him take the long ride back to Sandelwood just to do it all over again.
So at Ray's invitation the blond perked up "That would be really nice, thank you."

Ray's wide Grin and thumbs up met the other trainers, and a laugh at Sera "I don't think two weeks is going to make beer go bad. Why don't we try it out anyway."

Ray set off in the direction of her apartment, thankfully it wasn't too far. But Rosie held an arm out to Luke anyway, in an offer to help support him a little better.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:32 pm
Lin did not think that it would be wise for him to go into the Pokécenter either.
He lingered and waited nearby, outside, like Ray... As everyone was going back to Sandalwood, and that's the way he would be going too, he'd decided he may as well wait and see who was travelling back.

Gregson had finally been persuaded to go back to his ball... On the condition that Lin didn't get rid of the egg. So, he was stuck with it.
It didn't seem to be far away from hatching, either, he assumed, as whatever was in it, seemed to move occasionally.

Jeeves currently held onto the egg. Though he had sighed and huffed and turned his nose up as he had taken it from the little Igglybuff, it had been /his/ own offer to take and carry it.

The two, plus egg, now waited as the group started to reassemble.
"I guess a bit of a rest would be nice..." There was a bit of distance to get back to Sandalwood, he supposed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:35 pm
Ray had taken notice of Lin not going into the pokemon center either, it wasn't unknown to her that he had held onto one of the eggs as well, not that this bothered her, or seemed to bother anyone. It had no owner, and could probably use a good home.

Still the women didn't know his boy, and she couldn't help but be intrigued.
It might have been more polite of her to distance herself from the others, as she probably didn't smell all that good, but she couldn't help but step up by the younger boy as she walked to her home, and grin at him.
"Whats your name?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:08 pm
"If you just bought it right before, yeah," Sera replied defensively. "I don't know how long ago you bought any of that s**t." It could have been sitting around for months for all she knew, and Ray had intended to finish it off before it went bad in a few days - except she was gone for two weeks.

Nicolette wasn't oblivious to Luke's current condition, given how recently he'd gotten over his temporary paralysis, and it finally seemed to dawn on her that the day's adventures might have taken a much greater toll on him than on her or anyone else. She had no idea how close or how far away this woman's home was, but regardless, she moved to the redhead's other side. "Do you want to ride Epona so you don't have to walk?" She asked, concerned for his well-being.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 pm
He accepted Rosie's assistance gratefully, moving with the small assembly towards their next destination. He shook his head lightly in response to Nicolette's question, wearing an appreciative smile, "I'll be all right. I've already made it this far; a little further won't hurt. Thanks, though."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:22 pm
The boy knew absolutely nothing about beer... Well. He knew it was alcohol, and he knew what it tasted like... He hadn't seen the appeal, and knew no more, though, he doubted he would like it, even as he got older.
So he stayed out of the beer conversation.

As Ray asked him his name though, he smiled, tiredly, back; apart from the bruise he'd received, he was basically unharmed, and simply weary, compared to some, who were, quite obviously, to him, very tired.

He didn't seem bothered by the smell.
"Lin." He replied, then, after a moment, added. "I'd ask yours but I kind of learned that on the way, M'Lady."

Jeeves rolled his eyes and made a show of examining the egg for the moment; Lin was just embarrassing sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:24 pm
"Uuhh Pinkie Pie? You're looking a gift horse in the mouth yeah? Do you want free beer? Or no beer? Shuuuuut uuuuup"
Ray bickered at the short girl, though wearing a consistent grin on her face as she spoke, turning her attention back to Lin. "Oh my gosh, She's never changed you know."
Her eyebrows arched as he gave her his name, her eyelids half lidded in a lazy kind of expression, though they widened at his addressing of her.
"M'Lady," She chuckled "Wow there is a first for everything huh? Well Lin, Its nice to meet you, I gatta thank you for dragging your a** all the way up that mountain with those crazy kids." she said, holding her hand out "And being a sport about that face full of mud. though that reminds me, you doing alright from that?"

The Jirachi, still floated along idly with the group, she hadn't said much since they left the mines, and stopped speaking at all during the police reports and the Pokemon center check ups, again feeling the astonishment from the nurses, but she made no indication that she noticed it.
her tiny hand rung together as she followed the group, her eyes open and staring though they were not focused on anything.

"You look like you're feeling better Nicolette." Rosie said with a smile to the younger noble, staying by Luke as she helped him get through this last stretch.
Thankfully it wouldn't take nearly as long as they might have expected. As Ray was already climbing a flight of steps to an second story apartment.
"AHH home SWEET home!" She called, practically kicking the door down.
It would appear that she didn't bother locking it.

"Ah." Rosie looked for a moment at the steps, then to Luke "Just lean on me." She said softly.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:37 pm
He'd already been flying, riding, hiking, and spelunking. Climbing a single set of stairs shouldn't have seemed like too much of a challenge, but the task left him feeling like lying in the dirt wouldn't be so bad. He gave a small, silent nod in reply to Rosie and forced his way up the stairs discontentedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 pm
"What is this, asking me if I want free beer or not, it's like you don't even know me," the brunette scoffed dramatically as they walked, noting but not replying to the change comment. "I'm not even gonna condescend to answer that ridiculous question."

It was sort of good to be back in Ray's apartment and in a familiar environment, even if she hadn't been back in quite a while. Regardless, she immediately made herself at home as she went to the fridge, opened it, and pulled out her beverage of choice. It was, of course, unexpired.

Since Luke didn't require any help - or, well, none that she could provide, given that Rosie was helping him and there wasn't space to have one person on each side of him - Nicolette instead followed, though the Jirachi's silent behavior was a little disconcerting. Focusing on the little legendary instead for the moment, the girl reached a hand out towards it and asked gently, "Are you alright?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:54 pm
The question from Nicolette drew the legendary's attention, the question looked like it puzzled her, not knowing how to really answer that, but in addition, not sure how the proper response would be, was she alright?

Sensing his dread when it came to facing the steps, and Rosie's concern and patience to help him up them the Jirachi floated forward lightly, grabbing the back of his jacket, and pulled to try and help as well. Though it would provide little to no help at all.

Taking whatever time Luke needed, Rosie helped get the young man to the second floor, and into the now opened door, of Ray's apartment.
It was a small living aria, the doorway leading into a small living room that thankfully had a couch in it, this was of course Rosie's first goal, and what she was certain would be Luke's
"Oh good, you relax here." she breathed. "I'll go get some water."

The small kitchen was just to the left of the door, and further beyond that was a hall that lead into two separate bed rooms.
Ray had vanished into one, making sure that Impact had a nice quiet place to lay down on her bed, before the tall women and Double Stripe returned into the room.
"You know what I feel like? I feel like ordering some Pizza! What do you guys say? On me." she threw her hands up "Get whatever you want."

Oh man come to think of it, Rosie didn't remember the last time she ate that day.
"Thank you Ray, I think we could all use some food to be honest." She said straightening up.
"... Sera." She said, seeing her friend with the beer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:09 pm
The sensation of something tugging at his jacket was unexpected, and when Luke had turned enough to see what was going on, he answered with a smile that appreciated the Jirachi's efforts, futile though they might have been. It wasn't too grueling of an experience, though, and he was rewarded at the end with a seat that he all but fell into in his relief. It was terribly nice to sit, not only for the obvious reasons but also because he was quickly finding that his feet were rather sore. He hadn't been on an adventure like that in quite a while.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:39 pm
"Uh, I wouldn't, but, I guess that's good?" Lin wasn't sure what to make of the comment, looking around Ray, at Sera, as that's who Ray was talking about.
"It's nice to meet you too, and, eh, it was fun. Kind of thought I was going to get to punch some Rockets, but it seemed like a good day anyway..." He let his gaze wander to where Jeeves was carefully resting the egg in a pair of vines.
He reached out his hand to meet Ray's and grinned.
"Ah. Quite fine, thank you for your kindness, m'lady, but Jeeves and I have fared far worse for far less noble a cause!"

He was quieter as they made it back to Ray's apartment; it seemed... rude, or intrusive, somehow, to offer help to Luke, when Rosie did, though he wondered about it.
He wasn't sure about being in the apartment either; it was someone else's home... It had the usual discomfort of a strange environment, and he stood, awkwardly, not far from the door.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff