Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:53 pm
It was always exciting to have plans, especially when those plans involved something fun, and especially when they involved something fun with someone you really liked.
the only down side to making plans, or at least making plans in the winter, is that often times one would find themselves looking out of their living room window at a complete white out, snow falling in thick clumps from the sky, and the air so cold that the sheets of snow that had melted underneath were not quickly turning to ice.
It was determined very quickly that that evenings plans would have to be put on hold for a different date.

"How about a stay date then?" Rosie inquired perking up and pressing her hands over the back out the couch after she had returned from the window. Their movie showing and dinner now concluded canceled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 pm
Luke didn't mind looking at the snow, but walking through it was another story, especially after the trainers' recent adventures around the island. "Sure," he shrugged. "You know more about it than I do." The concept of a date seemed simple enough, but he could never be completely certain.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:28 pm
"I guess, but that's not saying much." She admitted with a sheepish grin.
Straightening herself up she tilted her head "Just going with whatever sounds nice right? We can watch a movie." she paused, turned to him, folding her hands behind her and perking up with a slight gasp "Oooor actually we can go start a fire in the fireplace upstairs, Rodeny's got snowed in at his friends house, so we won't be bothering his studying or anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:44 pm
"That sounds good," he said, answering her enthusiasm with a smile. "It's certainly the right weather for it."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:01 pm
Alright, so maybe this was going to turn out better then an actual going out date anyway. Rosie hadn't even really been on a date date before, They seemed like a lot of fun. But this seemed like it would be nice, Just spending time with Luke.

"Yeah, I guess it is, are you okay getting upstairs? I'm sorry to say that's where the fire place is, if not we can always stay down here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:26 pm
He shook his head to dismiss her concerns, "I'm fine, just a little sore. No worries." He pushed to his feet carefully; he'd set himself back quite a bit, but he was far from incapable of independent motion.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:55 pm
Though concerned, she nodded to show she understood, taking his word for it.
She knew he could be stubborn, it was why he went on that rescue mission to Sagestone despite his recovery, but to try and hold him back would always be near impossible.

As he stood up Rosie moved forward. "Another good reason to stay in for tonight then." She pointed out.

Upstairs was not too different from the downstairs, though most of where the kitchen aria would take was walled off for a bedroom.
The sitting aria upstairs was laid out more for an entertainment aria, though on more occasions then not it was used for study groups that Rodney hosted.
Seats and bean bags sat in various locations of the room, looking much less laid out in neat arrangements like the downstairs was.
"I'm kind of excited to have an excuse to light this up." The blond admitted as she tended to fire place that had previously had been closed by by the little glass doors.
It wasn't terribly long as Rosie worked with the fire place before she was holding her hands out to the now burning flames.
"I'm grateful pokemon travel has taught me how to build a fire too." She breathed. "Hows that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:05 pm
"Pretty impressive," he said, watching the flames spark and come to life in the hearth. "I would have just cheated and used Mieu. Flamethrower's probably kind of overkill, though, isn't it?" She wanted to light the fire, after all, not burn the house down - or maybe that was an insensitive comparison.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:11 pm
Rosie laughed happily, holding a hand up where she clicked to life a lighter that she had pulled from the bowl of coins and keys on the mantel. "I cheated anyway and used my very own Flamethrower"
She tossed it back into the mantel after blowing it out. "I'm sure Mieu would have been careful, Maybe next time we light it he can help."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:31 pm
"Aw!" he replied, laughing. "How could you?" The accusation could hardly be called as much, jesting as it was in addition to being punctuated by a warm embrace. He hummed thoughtfully, not yet releasing her, "I don't know. He seems to have a hard time holding back lately."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:44 pm
Not even the fire burning in the hearth could match the warmth of his arms, as she found herself delighted to be embraced by him Rosie couldn't help but grin brightly, giggling with his teasing she tilted her head back to look at him, looping her own arms around his chest. "Forgive me my cheating, I had to, otherwise I would still be working on the fire, instead of spending time with you~" She teased back.

Rosie tilted her head at the comment about Mieu, humming with a curious tone before speaking "Is he? Do you know what it might be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:11 pm
He feigned consideration. "Hmmm, I suppose I have no choice - this time. Here." He parted from her enough to make motions towards a seat; it was his hope that if he spent long enough off his feet, he would quickly return to the point he'd been at before he had stubbornly insisted on going along to Sandalwood and Sagestone.

"He's been different ever since he came back from Team Rocket," he said, thoughtful. "I doubt he was abused or anything, though. He came back perfectly healthy…"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:26 pm
A small collection of seating had been set near enough to the fireplace to enjoy it, so as Luke made motion to sit down, Rosie didn't at all try and detour him, more than happy to let him get off of his feet.
She joined him though, settling next to him once he was seated, and curling her legs up onto the seat.

"Poor thing, I bet the whole thing was just really stressful..." She looked from Luke to the fire, sliding her hand down to find one of Luke's "Vahy'n was returned healthy too, I know she was taken care of, but it takes away a sense of security, I guess. I wonder if that might play a part in how Mieu is reacting."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:37 pm
He looped an arm around her shoulders, reestablishing the proximity he had had to abandon in order to seat himself. "Part of it," he said with a nod, "but I think it might partly be my fault too… He came back around the time I was really sick, with no idea of what had been going on while he was gone, and then he was forced to stay in his pokeball when I was attacked and… everything that came after." Being shot, spending days unconscious, very nearly dying if not for the sacrifice of his brother. He shifted, quietly leaning his head against Rosie's shoulder.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:56 pm
With the new opening his arm around her shoulder had given she leaned into him, relaxing and content to not move to the rest of the night if he so allowed it.
She listened to him as he further explained why Mieu was acting the way he had been, she glanced up at him. It made a lot of sense when it was explained to her, and she could honestly see how that might have happened.

Her hand reached over to his head as he rested it on her shoulder, gently running her fingers over his hair "That makes a lot of sense." the blond replied gently. "That was really hard time on you, and you're his best friend so that makes a lot of sense... Do you know what you're going to do yet? I mean to help him get in control again."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff