Searching for Literate Role Players (Yuri) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:04 am
So, I've got a few pairing ideas that I think would be interesting for an RP (considering I want to tackle some more role plays).

Anyways, please send me a PM or quote me if any of these ideas seem like fun.

Pairings
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Teacher x Student
Jock x Nerd x Rebel
Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor
Teacher x Student x Student
Kidnapper x Victim
Demon x Human x Demon
Master x Slave
Evil Lord x Princess x Knight
Elf Princess x Human Knight
Witch x Human
Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Rebel x Jock
God x Human x Devil
Devil x Human x Devil  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:37 am
I'd like to note that I haven't done a yuri role play before, so I'm honestly looking forward for it. So, please send me a reply if you're interested.  

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:12 pm
Tala of Darkness

I honestly LOVE your list of pairings (I really need to fix mind to be honest) and I would also love to undertake a yuri roleplay with you. I personally feel inclined to mention that the Goddess/Witch/WerewolfxHuman pairings are my favorite, but if there's one that you absolutely must try, I would be more than happy to indulge your fantasies m'dear~!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:14 pm
That would be lovely. I think it'd be best if you picked which one you liked the best. ^.^ I honestly like all of these ideas.

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:46 pm
Tala of Darkness

Well, if you don't mind going the more "mystical" route, then I would love to being a GoddessxHuman roleplay with you~! I don't mind playing either character since it's your brainchild so just let me know what kind of "mythos" (i.e Greek, Norse, Egyptian) you would like to undergo... or we can just make one up all our own! ^u^;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:49 pm
The Goddess x Human role play would be very fun. ^.^ I think you would be best as the Goddess, unless you wanted to be the human. As far as the mythos go, I think it might be fun to create our own. Who knows what we'll come up with? There might be a mix of Greek and Egyptian or something like that while we role play.

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:22 pm
Tala of Darkness

*bows* If that is what you wish m'lady than so it shall be~! I think that's a really good idea as well!

Lessee, there's two ways we can really do this: One. The Goddess finds a new oracle or priestess simply enchanting and visits her in her dreams, visions, etc. Or Two. The Goddess finds an unsuspecting girl and whisks her away to her palace and tries to make her become her newest bride.

Or there can be a third option I'm just not seeing, finals are kicking my arse. @w@;;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:25 pm
It's alright. ^.^ I'm liking the second idea the best. It sounds like fun. So, would you rather do this role play through this guild in a thread, or through PMs?

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:32 pm
Tala of Darkness

Alrighty~! Second one it is~! I think posting in the guild would be easier because then we can post pictures of the settings and characters and make our posts pretty and all that good stuff. ^u^

I can make a forum now, unless you would like to do that, for I'm off trying to find a good enough picture now~!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:35 pm
Honestly, my posts are kind of plain, considering I don't know how to make them all pretty and such. ^.^; So, could you please start the thread? I'd really appreciate it.

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:19 pm
Tala of Darkness

It has been started and I've taken the liberty of putting a backstory together, I hope it works for you! ^^;

Link!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
I honestly really love the back story~ ^.^ It's so amazing.

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:32 pm
Tala of Darkness

Alright! I shall await your post, since I can't have a goddess find her if I have no idea where she might be/doing, etc...

Also, depending on the color of my text, will be the goddess I'm posting for, just to make things easier since the pictures are already there. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:26 am
Alright. ^.^ Sounds fun.

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:12 pm
I am still accepting more yuri role plays.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff