Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Mischling [Shadow x Reo] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rp created by Shadowstream-chan

Rating = PG-13, mostly due to violence and language.

Genre = Fantasy, Satire (maybe), thriller, and horror.

Note: I am hoping for a 1 x 2, but a 1 x 1 is fine too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:16 pm

The war between Demons and Angels...yadayada, blah blah, b***h b***h b***h, whine whine whine. We all know that crap already right? Well...some do and some don't. To humans, it is just a fantasy realm they can use for story influence, while up above the planet earth it is a real thing. It was common for Angels and Demons to murder each other down on Planet Earth, but often it is unrecorded by humans hence they do the deeds in a secluded area away from civilization.

One incident, however shakes both worlds when two people; an angel and demon ended up not killing each other and hide in civilization. But they had to keep moving from town to town....state to state...and then ended up moving the country until they deemed it safe to live a normal life. None of the two worlds; Angel and Demon know their whereabouts...but they considered the two traitors and told anyone if they find the traitors...it's their choice to bring them back dead...or alive.

It has only been 16 years since 'that' incident and nothing really seemed to change in regular human society. Of course, the Angels and Demons are still fighting each other while searching for the traitors. But the fights seemed to get closer and closer to one medium-sized community terrifying everyone and if they are going to be the next victim.

With no doubt about it, humans are in the middle between the war of Angels and Demons. The demons are starting to get close to the human world because they have lost many warriors, now they are trying to get more humans to do sins to build the army, with Angels trying to prevent them from doing so.

The story now begins with two people: One is a demon warrior/commander <---(Your choice) involved with the operation H.U.M.A.N in trying to tempt souls to hell. He just arrives at the human world and learns about their ways in order to fit in. He then soon discovers it is easier to tempt 'teenagers' as it was common for these kind to rebel and do things their way. So he decides to go to what humans call 'high school' to learn whom is easier to tempt. He soon finds one to tempt, but soon discovers this was no 'human'.

The 'human' he thought was easy to tempt is a tomboy by the name of Connor Erebus. Unknown to him, Connor's biological parents is a demon mother and a father whom is an angel. Her heart is protected by her angel-side from being tempt yet at the same time...her demon side gives her a 'craze' to destroy, and wreck havoc more easily than others (Which she tries to control and only use it for self-defense). So of course, it would be a waste to try to 'tempt' her to the demon realm but the demon warrior is not stupid, his curiosity of the abnormal being cannot be ignored by the fact her last name is the same as the angel marked as a 'traitor'.

Let's just say the two will learn things about the events that will unfold, and the fact Connor's fate is not looking pleasant.

((BONUS: Mischling is a German translation for Half Breed))  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Rules

1. No Cybering! Time skips allowed

2. Don't relay on me to make up sub-plots, if you have an idea...PLEASE DO NOT hesitate to tell me. Although I have a few ideas....

3. Skeleton/s will be sent to me in PMs

4. I will accept or decline your character if needed.

5. Title the Pm "Mischling" to join

6. Put a sweatdrop at the beginning of your PM so I know you read the rules.

7. Do not text talk its very annoying...

8. When the Rp starts, you have three days to post in this Rp..and if you don't post I will give you warning, and if you don't respond then..your character is going bye-bye.

9. I reserve the right to change rules.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:18 pm
Profiles~

Name:
Connor Erebus (Real name is Tanya)
Short Bio:
Living with two parents, she was part of that 'upper' middle-class which she had more privileges and probably more vacations than an average person. She was unaware of the fact her parents were marked traitors, and thought it was now normal for those kind of parents. So she never questioned them about the 'family'. However, a 'tragedy' at elementary school made her question her gender. Men had broken into the school, wanting to cause a scene for infamy. Connor at that time was alone in the theater room, Her teacher had her hide in a closet when suddenly two men appeared....doing things to the poor woman and then kill her. Connor had to witness the whole thing. Fearing she will get 'hurt' like the poor teacher, she cuts her hair, dyes it blonde, and starts wearing guy clothes. Not to mention she has picked fights and started doing 'guy' things. Her parents were concerned (only on the fighting part), about her behavior and how she was going through the process by being a 'guy'. Connor paid no mind to it, making everyone at school call her 'Connor' instead of her real name. Despite being a tomboy, she knows when its 'too' far, open to being formal in special occasions (just not going to wear dresses), and what should be said and done. But beware: her anger snaps easily.
Personality:
She is tom-boyish for a few reasons: her past made her change from a girl to a tom-boy to prevent anything from happening to her. She also gained the traits of stubbornness, and aggressiveness. But she also is Brave and protective of anyone she knows. That also means if your a bully; girl or not.....she will punch you in the face. If it were a choice, she rather be a boy.
Picture:
User Image

Reo Kage
Name:
Cerebus Kage

19 in appearance, though he tells people he's 17, in reality he's 260 years old

Short bio:
Cerebus is canine demon of no specific species he was born of a noble demon family known for their strength. He enlisted into the demon army & to no ones surprise he ranked up very quickly he's only been the commander for 10 human years, but his regime is absolute. He came to the human world in order to restore his ranks with sin, but upon his arrival he found something more interesting.

Personality:
He's very aggressive in everything he does. He's a true zealot meaning his a militant fanatic extremists, when it comes to things he believes in, this makes it harder to fit in sometimes, but most people just thinks he's a troubled child.
Picture: User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:29 pm
*bump*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Tanya Erebus a.k.a. Connor

User Image
OOC;; You do not have to have a nice format...I just like to have this with me because I want to preserve it as much as possible...by using it in multiple RPS XD. I only care about literacy.

That time of the day finally: The Lunch period. It was a way for the tomboy to finally calm down and keep her anger in check. The tomboy black jacket with a nehru collar surrounded by fake white hair and attached to a zipper. Underneath that jacket, she wore a red t-shirt that had number O3 in a big font and then she had on dark flared-leg jeans which helped her move around more better than stupid skinny girl jeans. Since the jeans were for men, she normally wore a belt just so it would fit her perfectly and not fall off like sagging jeans.

Of course, her day was not going to fare normal. According to some people, the new student whom has arrived did not have an appearance of the student. Curious, she lend her ears indirectly to a group of gossiping girls as she walked by. She learns from them that this guy was 6 foot tall, has a scar on his cheek, tow different colored eyes, and messy white hair fitted into a ponytail. They also mentioned that his skin was a bit tan, but it wasn't that big of a deal...since some people tan themselves.

She was mildly impressed by the guy's height, as she is 5"11...2 more inches from being 6 foot. But of course, she knew she will not reach that decimal point in her life. She was even lucky to reach 5"11...while girls were stuck being shorties. Some would ask why she is so tall and she only had this to answer: "Milk....lots and lots of it." She repeated with a chuckle...but she knew the other reason for her height could be her demonic genes

After hearing the gossip, the only thing that made her suspicious was the different colored eyes; one blue and one yellow. "Something is wrong with the guy's contacts." She mumbled, keeping her pace relaxed. With her hands in her pockets she took note of the different cliques: Jocks, Punks, Goths, Emos, Pinky girls (one way to say popular girls), whores, Casual, etc.

If only Connor was not so aggressive she would fit into either the Punks or the Casual group...but nonetheless she was her own group. Which would explain why the only time she hangs out with somebody is either do some fighting on the streets or hanging out at some pub where the football game is played.

Either way, she really had no intention of meeting the guy.

After a few more steps, she happens to hear something far off the distance. No human would've noticed the sound but her. Thanks to these half-breed genes, she heard them pretty damn well. As alas, she followed the sound like a curious fox. Upon getting closer, she soon realizes it is just some stupid guy wanting his way with a girl.

It's the reason why Connor hoped God made her a boy...to not get that bull-crap from 'lovey-dovey' men. She just 'tchs' and thought it was alright so she left until she heard a 'bam' which made her turn around without hesitation and punch the guy in the face. It was the same bam she heard when she was 10 years old, and it still pisses her off to this day. "Yo p***k, beat it." She spits on the floor, eyeing the girl retreating to the courtyard where she might be safe. With her feet now putting their weight on the floor, she knew the punk will try to be manly and attack his offender.

So of course right when he got up, a brawl began. This time she made sure to get the upper-hand. "I warned you." She whispers as she uses her knee to crush the boy's 'friend'. With that, the darkness of her heart continues to grow, but her angel-side thankfully prevents temptation due to her other half already being a demon. But of course the guy had stronger will than she thought so she did get a knuckle sandwich on the face but it didn't stop her from doing more damage.

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:32 pm
Cerebus had been walking the halls of the school, he was using his canine hearing to pick up intel on the cliques in the school & who would be easiest to tempt. Though by the sound of it at least half the groups he could make sin within a couple weeks, well more than their usual at least. As he was listening he heard everyone talking about him, his eyes they attracted a lot of attention & his scar & his skin complexion. They didn't know he was technically black by human standards rather than just tan, but their ignorance didn't bother him, if they asked he'd tell & it would just get around school.

Cerebus wore a orange sweatshirt with a white t shirt underneath. A pair of dark denim blue jeans with orange lining & an orange fleur de lis design on each of the back pockets, they drooped a little just enough to show the top of his white Izod briefs. He had 3 thick wooden bead bracelets on his left wrist one royal blue, one black, & the other white. On his right wrist he wore a royal blue watch with black lettering, spelling out G-Shock & on his feet he had a pair of low top orange adidas with blue laces. He also had a blue camo book bag with orange lining & black straps & white hand wraps on. He had the appearance of a typical teenager who was into street fashion & this was how he planned to dress his whole stay on the earth plane. Though these clothes barely hid his muscle build they would have to do.

Cerebus walked through the hallways towards the cafeteria & heard shoes scuffing the floor as if someone were struggling or fighting. He walked to the hallway to see a guy fighting another male with feminine facial features, but this did not intrigue him, what peaked his interest was the sure coming off of the feminine male so Cerebus decided to intervene.

Cerebus approached the male who was against the feminine male grabbed him by the neck & put him in the sleeper hold until he fell unconscious, then he let him drop to the floor without a care & spoke to the other male. "What's your name?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:44 pm

User Image
OOC;; You sir, have impressed me so far.

She did not take note of someone approaching them; particularly a new student. She was too busy beating the living s**t out of this guy...who would not just lay down and stay there. Of course, a bruise was starting to appear on her cheek and the soreness from her arms is approaching. During the fight she felt the man suddenly float upward, having to eye the source of it and it happened to be a guy with....white hair....and different colored eyes. Oh him....but wait, he doesn't look tan. He looks like a regular African-american.

She could only watch as this guy did some sort of technique to make the guy asleep, letting him go without a care in the world as the limp body lands on the floor with a loud pound. She blinked a couple of times as she takes note that she should learn that technique. But she also took note on how HUGE his toned muscles are...jesus! She can also take note that he is a streetboy...like her. Only that she has to be called streetgirl to be politically correct.

The man, whom made the boy fall asleep, then stares at Connor with a question: "What's your name?"

What's my name? That is the first thing you ask? She thought with a raised eyebrow. Her arms cross in front of her flat chest as she tchs slightly. "Connor Erebus, you'll hear of me soon enough on the streets." She wasn't the type to person to be friendly to everyone. Hell, she is only friendly to her Mom and Dad...no one else. "So your the new kid it seems? Although they need their eyes checked if they mistaken a Black guy for 'tan'. ********' bigots." She then tilts the fringes away from her eyes as her blue eyes needed a fuller scan of this dude. Since she is 5"11, she didn't have to tilt her head to look at him, the only thing she had to do is have her eyes look slightly upward to see his eyes and scars.

"Let me guess...gangmember? Or no?"

She knew she had time to kill, and the fact that if she killed time...she'll get lunch and not have to wait in that freakishly huge line caused in the beginning of lunch period.

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:25 pm
Cerebus looked at this male sizing him up & was slightly amused by it, because, Cerebus knew no one could beat him probably on this planet if they were human in a fist fight. As she was doing this Cerebus took note of her posture it told Cerebus a lot about this...person. Then she spoke he raised is eyebrow & smirked in amusement at both her statement & the fact he guessed her gender wrong, she was just a flat chest, which is what the girls with no breasts in the demon plane were called, which usually resulted in an attack of some sort due to them taking offence.

As she continued to speak Cerebus noted her last name. It was a demons last name a notable one at that he was a traitor, but Cerebus could be sure until he investigated that, it would explain her aura. Midway through his thoughts he tuned back into her talking. To hear her call the school populous bigots due to their confusion about his race, this made him chuckle, then
Cerebus was asked a question that surprised him. "Let me guess...gang member? Or no?"

Cerebus quickly thought on the question then answered. "Yea, I'm not your typical gang banger though." Cerebus only agreed to the question to assist him in getting into the school populous. "I thought you were a guy, to be honest."

OoC: Thank you lol

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:46 pm

User Image
OOC;; I tried, if you need help tell me.

She raised another eyebrow Did he not hear properly. I said gang-member...not gang banger. It sounds like he rapes gangs.......that sounded awfully wrong. She thought to herself, finding no use to ask the question one more time. Then the guy admitted he thought she was a guy which made her smirk. "I must be doing a pretty good damn job then." She then has her arms behind her back now in a relaxed position, finding the guy to be of no threat. "Not typical eh?" She had one eye closed and the other open staring at the guy, now starting to realize he may not be human. Of course she does see a few 'non-humans' every so often, warned by her parents that if they fight....don't get close to them because their kind of violence is A LOT worse than human violence.

She then blinked when she hears a soft tap coming closer to them, and it was the sound of high heels. "Ooooooooooh s**t." She whispers harshly as she now thought she should start running RIGHT about now. And of course, she wondered if the guy should too but right now it's survival of the fittest. "The ********' principal." She made sure that message got to him: "Better get the ******** out before she grills us all." She lets her message out there as she then picks up her bag and makes sure her pace was quick. "Lunch now seems VERY good." She then turns around and well...she met the queen of the cold-cream lagoon.

"I knew it!" The lady drags Connor by the ear which made her shout in pain which would be heard by the new kid. "What the hell lady?! I am getting lunch!" She argues back as the tomboy was dragged into the principal's office.

-Timeskip-

After the torturous lecture of her behavior she argues her side of the story that the guy was trying to get to this girl. And since the 'girl' came in and confirmed Connor's story, she had to be let go...ON CHARGES of detention instead of suspension. <********! YOUR LETTING THE ASSWIPE WIN!"

That didn't help the girl at all.

And that didn't help her parents either, who realize her aggression came from her demonic side. But it didn't matter: the delinquent they call her is sent to the office to be alone for 2 hours at least. "Go suck a ******** you stupid education system." She mumbled from her desk, after bonking on the table a couple of times.

All alone, it almost tempted her to sneak out of detention...but of course thy probably had frickin' cameras. "I hate my ********' life, screw all of you humans!" She complained lightly, almost baring her sharp, demonic teeth.

After sitting there for 1 hour and 55 minutes, she thought it was best to leave hence no one is around. She picks up her stuff and takes off from the school grounds and all the way to home. Her home is a nice 2-story house consisted of a nice-size kitchen, big dinning room, living room, two bathrooms and bedrooms (on the upper floor). And not wanting to waste time, she brings out her demonic wings and tosses it through her bedroom window so she can go to the streets.

The streets, although average in danger & safety, it was a bit well-kept. Of course there was some trash here and there, cars honking as they drive down the road, and some parks to make it look 'nicer'. But it is not a concern for this demonic/angelic girl. It is time for her to see some action. Most of the action came from the pub. It is a common hang-out place for men to show their brute strength, and for girls to swoon over and maybe have sex with them...obviously the entrance to hell for extreme Christians.

She hangs by the door, waiting for some people to arrive as she kept her arms crossed and her legs semi-relaxed, in the mood to get rid of her anger toward the stupid school.

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:31 pm
Cerebus slid away when he heard there was impending trouble on it's way, only to see Connor get carried off by the ear. Cerebus went to lunch. He made new friends with gang members who approached him while he was sitting down, then their female friends & admirers came over & introduced themselves, a couple flirted, probably because of his physique, he ignored it, he flirted back, but he didn't mean anything by it. The rest of the school day played out normally, well as normal as a demon trying to fit in & gather intel on an inferior race could be.

When Cerebus left school he decided to walk around town, he found his way to a pub where he seen Connor so he approached her even though she looked like she was irritated. "She's probably pissed off she got in trouble by the principal, oh well she'll get over it." Cerebus thought as he came closer to her location.

"Yo, Connor." Cerebus yelled down the street as he approached closer & closer.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:43 pm

User Image
OOC;;

She opened one eye in curiosity as she sees the 'new kid' was approaching. She was almost compelled asking him why he was seeking her out. Maybe he is new around town she didn't know. "Yo." She tilted her head up, it was a 'wats up' gesture most gang members do. She then gets her back off the cold window and decides to come in, not even waiting for the guys. "So? You bored or something?" She then enters, waiting until he comes in to see a pub filled with booths, tables, a big bar in the middle and of course a few pool tables in the back. "If your hoping to get into gang-life, this is the spot to go to." She then goes to the hostess' counter and waves slightly. "You know the drill." She looks down onto the familiar female whom works at the place.

This woman had to be some sort of stripper because she had a nice-sized bust with nice, juicy lips. Her brown eyes would remind someone of dark chocolate as she got a few menus. "Sure thing honey, want the usual table?"

"Thanks."

She nods as she makes sure Cerebus follows her as they get to the usual table which was behind closed curtains. "They will arrive at any minute, so pick whatever suits ya." She sits at one of the end tables where she won't have to deal having her shoulder brush someone else's. "Oh! And Sam!" She calls out to the hostess. "Tell them I want a nice Roy Rogers, thanks again!" She then leaned her back against the chair as she shrugs: "So? What brings you here in this dump of a community?"

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:13 pm
"Yea I'm just looking around town to see what I can see." Cerebus said as he walked in with Connor. He looked around & seen this was definitely going to be his new hang out spot, but in order to fit in better he'd have to switch up his lingo which would be easy for him to do considering he sat around a bunch of different people & mostly listened to how they talked. "It's cool I met some homies from the same gang at lunch while you was getting your a** in trouble." Cerebus said with a chuckle under his breath.

Cerebus followed Connor to the table, but at the same time he was giving the waitress the up & down, he was doing the same to Connor out of habit, plus he could just about guess her whole physique, he liked girls without much of a body as much as he did ones with if not more. The most attractive thing was their personality anyway & the most attractive to him was the tomboy personality, but she didn't know that or need to.

Cerebus watched as she ordered a Roy Rogers & thought to himself, "She don't know s**t about no drinking." Cerebus chuckled at his own thought, then she asked him pretty much what he was doing here. "Well like I said I was just walking around trying to get familiar with my surroundings. Why do you hang out here? " Cerebus asked.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:38 pm

User Image
OOC;;

She frowns: "If I get in trouble for whooping some retard's a**, then it's worth it." She responds rashly as she then crosses her arms yet again with a harsh look in front of her. She knew they will be coming soon and she needed to answer the question on why she hangs out here. "Why? To get rid of the ******** stress of expectation. Parents wanting me to be a cute, girly little angel while school is expecting me to be a...." She then coughs to use a Britain accent: "Be a courageous, smitten, humble, 'n a bit o' charm I must say."

She then rolls her eyes. "And besides...in here....there is no need to be an innocent person. s**t happens in this place and it doesn't meet the public eye." As soon as she said that, not only did her Roy Rogers arrive but so did the rest of the gang. Of course, they had a 'unique' gangster dictionary that Connor is still trying to learn. "Yo werd up, who's dis here n****? and s**t." One spoke, a white dude wearing his hat sideways and a shirt that could be a frickin' dress covering most of the pants. "dis here iz Cerebus, apparently someone who knows da werdz 'survival'." She points the thumb toward the guy as the gang does the normal handshake with a big clasp on the head with the shoulders colliding each other.

"So dude, ah heard you gots into some serious static. You beat someone's a** ag'in?" Connor glared slightly but gave a smart-aleck grin: "Yo Yeah, he trying ta peep motha ******** tough an' all when ah muh motha ******** fists go up his a**." She then takes a sip of her Roy Rogers with a slight grin knowing full well this will be a 'fun' day.

The day went on as usual, some members were question Cerebus...even more when they see he was ripped and had scars. While the meantime, Connor stands up and tells them that she would need a restroom. With that she left the place with Sam passing her by to bring out the appetizers. While on that, the same guy whom asked who Cerebus was got curious and decided he needed the question asked.

So he slips up something that was inside his jean pocket and made sure no one is looking before he poured it slightly on Connor's drink. He was able to this before the tomboy came back and sat back down. "Sweet! The food finally came!" With that she popped a small chicken nugget in her mouth as she picked up her drink and took a sip.......realizing her drink tasted VERY funny. Her eyes widen slightly as she stopped drinking and soon sees this is not good. So she calls Sam up and asks if she can get a refill...and the fact it tasted 'funny'. Sam was curious but more than willing to give her a 'refill'. With that, Connor knew she had to leave soon or else she will act as drunk as a sleep baby so she know how to figure out how to get out of here.

She hated the fact she was sensitive to drugs, and she knew right away she got drugged...by whom through?! And why?! Thanks to her angelic side, her sensitivity made thing worse....like heat, pain (Which she got over in due time), and of course.....sugar and drugs. But she knew she can't just abruptly leave unless her parents call her to get home. Well, they don't know she is in this god forsaken place hanging out with pimps in bad clothing...they just think she is alone at the park listening to music which she used to do.

Great....I am in deep s**t. She thought as her vision, although slowly, was getting kind of blurry. Not taking any chances, she immediately gets up like in a hurry. "Yo Sorry brothas, somethin` came up!" With that she booked it out of the restaurant not waiting for that refill and out the door, unaware of being followed.

She could only walk a block until she starts to feel the effects...that drug must've been strong if she had a hard time walking. She gags lightly as her body tries to throw up the unnecessary substance. Her hand grips on the brick wall with a pained expression on her face. She was so tempted to fly off and get home RIGHT now. But she can't....not if she has impaired judgement with a risk of getting caught by the public eye. And it made things worse when a sober enemy from 'her' gang wanting some 'sugar' is following the intoxicated half-breed.

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:45 am
OoC: scream you broke the color barrier now I can be me while I type I'm an actual gang member, but I'm weird so yea anyways let me show you how we really talk lol. I commend you *clap* *clap* *clap*

Cerebus chuckled at her statement. "Yea it's worth it." Cerebus said leaning back in his chair then she started talking about why she was here in the first place, he noticed she had a tendency to cuss. This was something him & his fellow demons did well. She had somewhat an aura of a demon, but it was tainted with something else that Cerebus couldn't recognize, not just yet it was familiar though. "You got jokes huh?" He said laughing at her accent.

Then came her "gang" & she introduced him by name, "She must've heard my name when she was in detention, & the first sentence out of one of there mouths was 'N****', Cerebus knew how black people reacted to this word when said by other races & this guy looked like a washed up gangster anyway so Cerebus said something to him, being sure to speak in proper slang. "Aye Cuzz, chill with all that n**** s**t, bro you ain't black & where I'm from that s**t ain't cool so act like ya momma raised you right, before I beat your a**. With you wanna be a**." Cerebus made sure his tone was aggressive as he said this & the dude quickly eased up & said "My bad", then the rest of the gang began questioning Cerebus, he was answering their questions, then he seen Connor get up to go use the bathroom. He watched her leave as the members conversed amongst each other, but noticed he wasn't the only one watching her.

Cerebus looked at the white guy he checked & watched him drug her drink he raised an eyebrow & then chuckled a bit knowing this guy's intention, but if she was a true demon it wouldn't really bother her only make her swoon for a moment then she'd recover from it quickly, but she didn't, when she came back she took a drink & could tell there was something wrong with it. She asked for a refill, but didn't stay around for it, she was feeling the effects hard. Harder than a human would, they would've at least gave it a couple minutes. He watched the guy who drugged her leave after her, this made Cerebus walk after him. This of course caused the rest of them to follow him, they knew what the guy had done & apparently they wanted him to be successful, that wasn't going to happen only because Cerebus was intrigued by the girl. Otherwise he could care less. The demons lust produced were fairly powerful.

ShadowStream-chan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces