Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Need some help? Ask me! ^-^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terra21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:54 pm
If any of you need help on MegaMan Battle Network I SHOULD be able to help.... Keep in mind though I might not remember everything (or I haven't completed that puzzle yet) so I'll help in anyway I can! ^-^ I am... afterall... one of the best XP lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:45 am
I need help... What's a good way to beat Meddy's Liberation Mission in BN5:TP? This mission is frustrating me cause I can't figure it out >>;  

UnknownSora

Iceman12507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:44 pm
how do u use chaosunison i haven't quite it out. well not comepletely but some of it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:01 pm
Iceman12507
how do u use chaosunison i haven't quite it out. well not comepletely but some of it

After MegaMan has been kidnapped and turned into DarkMega(what a name... talk2hand ), beat his Liberation mission and MegaMan will learn "Chaos Unison".

To activate one, you need the corresponding Dark chip to the game version and equip it as a soul.(CS works only for one turn and will backfire if you don't use it right.)  

Fiyun

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:54 am
Hi. i need help on mega man battle net. 3 white.
I`m supposed to give an IceBall M to Mamoru but i dont know wear in the under net to go and wean i`m in the undernet i get to this one guy thats blocking a way (which i think is wear i half to go!) and anyway! he say`s I am not ready to pass him yet! and i have no clue what to do at this point! HELP ME PLEASE!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:27 pm
yeah but he keeps back firing on me and i dont know how to use it well exclaim mrgreen  

Iceman12507

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:23 pm
Iceman12507
yeah but he keeps back firing on me and i dont know how to use it well exclaim mrgreen

Use the "paus trick".

Start charging the Chaos attack and paus often, when it(the charge) is purple, relase the B-button and unpause the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:28 pm
owlloli15
I`m supposed to give an IceBall M to Mamoru but i dont know wear in the under net to go and wean i`m in the undernet i get to this one guy thats blocking a way (which i think is wear i half to go!) and anyway! he say`s I am not ready to pass him yet! and i have no clue what to do at this point! HELP ME PLEASE!

Go to the Hades island and plug into the first computer, equip the fishprogram to increase chance of Coldhead appear.

Use "heavy" to wipe them out quickly and eventually you will get the elusive Iceball M chip. cool  

Fiyun

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:03 am
Athal
owlloli15

Go to the Hades island and plug into the first computer, equip the fishprogram to increase chance of Coldhead appear.

Use "heavy" to wipe them out quickly and eventually you will get the elusive Iceball M chip. cool

do u mean the computers inside those creepy dores? cus i tryied to jack into all of them and they all wouldent let me. and one even said u would need courege to jack into it because it was so hot. I`m geting confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:57 pm
owlloli15
Athal
owlloli15

do u mean the computers inside those creepy dores? cus i tryied to jack into all of them and they all wouldent let me. and one even said u would need courege to jack into it because it was so hot. I`m geting confused.

No, use the first computer you can see when you enter the cave on Hades Island(The place you need the Press data to reach some parts in Hades Net.)  

Fiyun

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:05 am
O! I get it now! Thank you! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:31 pm
sup. i am now rank 8 in megaman battle net, 3 white. and i wuz wunderin, wean i get to the rank 7 dude, he says " one of many birds". and i wuz wounderin, "What?" so could somebody please help? i`d love it! thanx! blaugh sweatdrop  

despairs-life-loli

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:11 pm
I don't really remember, but I think you're supposed to go into the hospital and look for the origami crane things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:58 pm
yeah, i believe its on the second floor, and you go in one of those rooms to find some origami birds. after that, you can get to where you need to.  

ichi-gahara

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:26 am
thanx. u guys RAWK hard core. blaugh  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items