Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Favorite SoulUnison/StyleChange? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terra21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:02 pm
My all time favorite SoulUnison would be RollSoul because of the Healing Effect... It has saved me from being deleted countless times.... My favorite StyleChange would probably be HubStyle or AquaTeam... HubStyle shares the attributes of ALL the other Styles... but reduces Max HP by half... AquaTeam allows up to 8 NaviChips in your folder... Handy on some of the more tougher viruses ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:06 pm
I like SearchSoul, especially against VideoMan. Waaaay too easy.

As for Style, I'd have to say WoodShield. As I've said before, my favorite combo is WoodShield Style, HubBatch (for the UnderShirt and various Shoe effects) and Reflect. It's not perfect, or course (weak against Fire), but I can work around that about 95% of the time.  

Silenfoot

UnknownSora

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:43 am
My favorite Soul (so far anyway) would be BassSoul or SearchSoul because Bass is just cool and SearchSoul has not only the Shuffle Ablity but it's powerful

My favorite Style would probably HeatShadow because it's ninja like... I haven't got it yet though  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:11 pm
My favorite doublesoul is aqua-soul because of the amount of time it takes to charge a charged shot.

My favorite style is Aquacustom because I kick their butts easily. ^_^  

Unlucky-chan

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:42 pm
Shadow the Dark Master
My favorite doublesoul is aqua-soul because of the amount of time it takes to charge a charged shot.

I was looking at an FAQ that was all about the styles in BN2, and it said that the Aqua Styles had THE shortest charge time.

and after looking at that FAQ, I have to say that my favorite styles in BN2 are Hub Style (which i don't have yet gonk ) and ElecShield. Stun-O-Mite! ...okay, that sucked...

I got a weird occurance. I was talking to the girl in BN2 who tells you which V3 Navis you've S-ranked. I've got GutsMan, ToadMan, GateMan, SnakeMan, ProtoMan, and FreezeMan. But for some reason she also tells me that I've S-ranked PlanetMan V3. The only thing is, I haven't even gotten to NapalmMan in WWW2. PlanetMan's at the end of WWW3.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:57 am
Even though this soul hates Shrimpy viruses, my favorite soul goes to Fire Soul, which can alter the field(incase panels are destroyed), use fire arm strong low firepower chips and Blackbomb Z combo. whee

My favorite Style is AquaCustom, since extra chips is good and bubbleshot is more useful then any elemental Style charge ever(Heat would be first if it wasn't for its long execution time(thanks Drillman.exe!))  

Fiyun

ichi-gahara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:46 am
Silenfoot
Shadow the Dark Master

I was looking at an FAQ that was all about the styles in BN2, and it said that the Aqua Styles had THE shortest charge time.

and after looking at that FAQ, I have to say that my favorite styles in BN2 are Hub Style (which i don't have yet gonk ) and ElecShield. Stun-O-Mite! ...okay, that sucked...

I got a weird occurance. I was talking to the girl in BN2 who tells you which V3 Navis you've S-ranked. I've got GutsMan, ToadMan, GateMan, SnakeMan, ProtoMan, and FreezeMan. But for some reason she also tells me that I've S-ranked PlanetMan V3. The only thing is, I haven't even gotten to NapalmMan in WWW2. PlanetMan's at the end of WWW3.

well then, if she tells you youve done that, you shouldnt be complaining. despite the fact that its a glitch, you should still be very happy.

on another note, i wouls say my favorite style change is the woddsheild style, because i beat bass gx with it. my fav. soul style is shadow chaos union in bn 5, because i can use the darkinvis, and totally dominate. in battle network 6, out of either gregar or falzer, i would have to pick erase cross in gregar because any virus with a 4 in its health is automatically deleted, and any navi gets a bug that lowers his health. in falzer, its dustcross because you can inhale objects on the field and fire them back as a normal buster shot for as many things as you sucked in for 100 damage each. but gregar beastout is better...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:56 am
My fave, style change is FIRETEAM change. i love that one. burning countless monsteres and avi`s to the bone.  

despairs-life-loli

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:11 pm
i LOVE Searchsoul!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:13 pm
Numbersoul and Shadowsoul. They look cool.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Nurse Heroin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:28 pm
I like Rollsoul and Meddysoul the best for battle, but for looks I like Windsoul.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:02 am
my fav soul is the shadow soul because of its effect with swords witch is very useful and my fav style is heatguts, ahhh heatguts how many times have u saved my a**  

DrakeXenoblade

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:59 am
poe112
my fav soul is the shadow soul because of its effect with swords witch is very useful and my fav style is heatguts, ahhh heatguts how many times have u saved my a**
I had AquaGuts >_>..Also I had WoodShield, WoodBug, HeatCustom(I think it was called), ElecShadow(I don't remember the names D: )and then WoodGuts. x.X  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:35 pm
i love the serchsoul because nomatter where you are theres a high
chance of hiting your opponent ps realy handy against nebula grey  

sith lord steevo

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:27 pm
Gotta be HubStyle. Saved my butt so many times, even if it DOES cut my Max HP by half

Soul? Dark Search. Hady for Bass GS in %. 2 Area grabs and boom.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff