Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A changing world Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:40 pm
Humans used to be on top, but all has changed now. Scientists doing who knows what with genetics have cause a epidemic. A virus had escaped and in a month infected the whole world infusing all of humanity with animal dna causing genetic mutations and creating anthromorphic people of all races. This was over a century ago. The world is no longer how it was. People have taken in their new gentics instincts, packs have formed, human civilization is gone, possibly forever. Scientists had long ago given up changing humanity back to how it was, but not all people have given up. If you can still call them that. As the different species abandoned how life was, much technology and weapons were abandoned as they were found to be, un-honorable and all highly dangerous weapons were dissasembeled or hidden in long forgotten bunkers as the races of the world embraced their new lifes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:45 pm
this rp so far is between
myself
River of Time
and Sullen Rave Angel
River of Time

Sullen Rave Angel

you two ok with the story so fr or want changes to it, let me know  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:12 am
Mont walked ceaselessly, in and out of sight as he tried to touch his own psych to try to understand why it was that he was drawn to search... There was no answer, but every now and then, Mont would hide from sight again to try to answer those questions, until it occurred that what he`s been searching for, wasn`t exactly easy to measure up to. He'd still try though, and knowing that, he tread onward.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:11 pm
Twilight Cat 137

River of Time

((It sounds good to me, but I do have a question, will they be fighting for something, or are they caught in the middle of something? Also, if you could, make up a simple character profile in your next posts, just so we have an idea of what we look like.))

User Image

Name: Ayane "Frost" Winters
Species: Siberian Husky/Wolf mix
Height & Weight: 5' 11"/145 lbs
Weapons/Abilites/powers: Martial arts master, Winter Kiss (blizzard like winds), Ninja swords 2x (would be at mounted at her back, at waist)

Sitting at a cafe, wondering what life would be like if everything was back to normal, Ayane typed away on her laptop, listenting to music as she did. Most antros lived their lives happily, having well adjusted to the changes, but some did not, they wanted change, causing trouble to get it. Apart from the DNA changing virus, some select few developed powers or ablities that couldn't be really explained, but they became part of a government controlled sect, that contracted them to seek out those who opposed the new way of life: Ayane being one of them.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:19 pm
i will post my profile here when it is finished  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:04 pm
Name: Noir Takami
Weapons/Abilites/powers: Charcoal colored throwing knives,Bass guitar,Shadow puppets (can control peoples shadows for a limited amount of time)
Species:Lion

User Image

Noir walked by a cafe and noticed a girl on her laptop. He began to walk over with his bass sighing softly and sat a table away and began to play his bass softly looking around at all the happy anthros. "heh...I wish i could make someone happy." he leaned back in his chair staring up at the sun and set his bass on the table. he leaned back a little to far and fell out of the chair with a loud crash. "owww..." he rubbed his head and got back up hanging his head down in embarrassment

Sullen Rave Angel

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Meister_Solstice

Ayane looked around, as she heard the sound of a bass guitar being played, seeing the lion anthro, she smiled faintly, then turned back to her laptop. Suddenly, a loud crash got her attention, it was the same anthro, but this time he was on the ground. Closing her laptop, Ayane got up and walked over to him, then asked, "That sounded a bit painful, you alright... um, may I ask your name?" She pulled out the other chair at the table, not really giving it a second thought, as she set her bag on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:32 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Noir nodded. "y-y-yeah I'm fine. My name Noir Takami." He blinked and looked at her wondering why she would want anything to do with him. "i-im not trying to seem rude miss but why would you care or even bother about asking if i was okay?." he said looking away shyly slowly picking his bass back up  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:39 pm
Meister_Solstice

"Well, Noir, to put it simply, it's just my nature. I was a bit curious and concerned, but I see that you're alright, I'm Ayane Winters, some call me Frost, that's a different story though. Anyways, I see you have a bass, so that means it was you who was playing earlier, right?" Ayane asked coolly, as she adjusted her glasses a bit, before looking over at Noir, noting that he was a bit shy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:49 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Noir nodded "yup that was me hahaha people think im a nuisance when i play usually nice to meet some one who isnt irritated by it." He smiled gently at her. "so what do you do for a living Ayane?" he asked calmly trying to avoid eye contact. He had never been good with talking to women. He rubbed the back of his head. "Its lovely weather for a change isnt it?"  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:10 pm
Meister_Solstice

Ayane returned his smile, then said, "That's life for you, but I thought it was good, wish I could play a guitar, I play violin though." She took a sip of her coffee, before continuing, "During the day, or afterhours? In the day, I work at a record store, after that, well, I'm a dancer..." Ayane giggled softly, wonding what he would say to that, "And yes, it's a nice change, the bleak weather was starting to get me down." She told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:21 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Noir was taking a sip from his Arnold Palmer and began to cough when she said she was a dancer blushing slightly "like club dancer or like salsa tango and so on type of dancer?" he coughed again trying to regain is composure. "well for me im a pastry chef at a nearby bakery." He pulled out a decorated cupcake and handed it to her. "Here. This i just a little something." he laughed as he pulled and out another one and began to eat it "there vanilla filled with raspberry and a buttercream frosting"  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:31 pm
Meister_Solstice

"Oh, easy there, I was just pulling your leg, but it was true. A couple of years ago, I worked as a dancer at a club, not a stripper though, but it was at a club." Ayane took the cupcake, smiling as she took a bite out of it, "Mmm, it's really good, and that's saying something, I'm a bit picky when it comes to sweets." She said, as she continued to eat the cupcake, leaning back in her chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:53 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Noir smiled. "thanks. And you are ....." he turned away and trailed off on his sentence his face was slightly red still and image of her as a club dancer still in his mind. he picked up his bass and began to play again softly. "wanna join in with your violin or what?" he looked back at her and sighed as people started mumbling and leaving the cafe. "nevermind..id rather not get in trouble with the feds and all seeing as im ""Disturbing the peace"" " he but his bass on his back and stood up holding his hand out to Ayana "wanna come to the bakery? Ill show you around and teach you some stuff." he looked down as had never really asked a girl to do anything with him  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:38 am
Meister_Solstice

Ayane looked at Noir curiously, but she smiled, "I would if I could, but I don't have my violin with me," she looked around at the people leaving, then took Noir's hand, "you bearly just met me, and already, you're asking me on a date." She giggled, as she got up, grabbing her bag off the ground, then slung it across her back. "Don't worry about the feds, to be honest, I work for a government controlled sector, so I'm a fed in a way; I hope that doesn't bother you."  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff