Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:52 pm
It was growing very late by the time they had decided to turn in, it had been the 26th for several hours now, Christmas had passed, as had Luke's birthday.
Rosie wasn't sure how she was going to get to sleep that night, her head was still buzzing over the fact that Luke was now her fiance, just thinking about it would bring out a giddy smile.

Rosie had noticed though, that when Sera had been told the news, the girl had taken it with a great amount of confusion and surprise, and didn't seem to recover from it.
It worried Rosie, hoping that her friend was okay.
"Hey, Sera." Rosie said as she stepped over to the beds in the hotel room, sitting on the edge of Sera's and leaning over "Are you asleep?"
She had finally gotten changed out of the dress, and it was sooo much nicer being in a pare of pajama pants and shirt.
she made sure to keep her voice down, as Northern had long since fallen asleep on one of Rosie's pillows.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:00 am
It wasn't unusual for Sera to be up very late, but this evening she'd changed out of her dress a little earlier than Rosie and had climbed into bed, Anastasia curling up with her under the covers. To be perfectly honest, after the day's events and two sudden pieces of news - Luke's original surprise engagement and his might-as-well-have-been-a-surprise engagement to Rosie - all she really wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep.

Unfortunately, though, sleep eluded her for some time, and as her friend approached and sat on her bed, the brunette shifted from her position in bed to better look at Rosie. "Yeah, I'm totally asleep right now," she replied quietly. "I'm just laying here, sleep-talking."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:06 am
Rosie giggled lightly at the reply, keeping her volume down the best she could.
Leaning over to half lay on the bed by her friend.
"Sleep talking counts," She replied playfully. "Do you mind if we sleep talk about something for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:12 am
The girl tilted her head a little as the blankets around her upper body rose and fell in response; presumably it was a shrug, since the blankets were currently pulled up almost to her chin. "Sure, if you want," she said, not seeming to care either way. If Rosie wanted to talk though, then they could talk.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:16 am
Sitting up again so she could pull herself over to sit by Sera, Rosie bunt her legs in front of her, looping her arms around them as she kept her attention on sera
"I just wanted to see if you were okay. You've seemed kind of out of it tonight, ever since I told you about Luke proposing."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:29 pm
She'd had plenty of time since the party to absorb the news, and she offered a vague shrug again. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said easily, then narrowed her eyes suspiciously as a thought struck her. "Are you?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:46 pm
A smile broke over her face at the Look Sera gave her, and the following question turned back onto Rosie,
The ducked her head down against the bed to try and stifle a giggle of amusement, looking back up a moment later.
"I'm fine too."
The thought of her well being caused the blond to look over at the bed next to Sera's where Luke was now laying in sleep.
A softer smile replaces her features, and she turned back to Sera "I've never been better." she said quietly.
"I was just worried, you seemed really shocked back at the party."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:25 pm
The entire situation still completely baffled her, but she'd gotten over her initial shock that prevented her from hiding her feelings. "Well yeah, of course I was shocked," the brunette replied, as if it should have been obvious, "I mean, my two best friends are getting married all of a sudden. To each other."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:29 pm
"Yeah... yeah you're right, and I was shocked too, I was just worried." She admitted "You just looked like you didn't know how to react, I just didn't want to upset you or anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:35 pm
"Well I kind of didn't," Sera replied matter-of-factly, as if that, too, should've been obvious. "But nah, I'm not upset. Why would I be? That'd be dumb."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:42 pm
She shook her head lightly, smoothing her hands down the legs of her pants. "Alright, I just wanted to check... I'm honestly really... really happy," she said, her face glowing looking down at she sheets "Its like.. I'm living in a dream right now, and I can't stop smiling."
Blue eyes glanced back up to her friend. "But I'm sorry I startled you so much."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 pm
What Sera knew of relationships - a knowledge that stemmed both from firsthand experience as well as from witnessing them all throughout high school - was that they were usually short, fleeting, possibly one-sided, and revolved around appearances. They ended in one of two ways, usually within a few weeks to a couple of months: Either suddenly, with one member of the pair dropping their partner in favor of dating someone else (cheating on each other fell into this category), or it took a while, with one member growing progressively unhappier for an indefinite length of time before ending the relationship. The relationship between Luke and Rosie fit absolutely none of these preconceived notions she'd developed over the past 6 years, and that fact continually threw her for a loop. Surely it couldn't last - experience had taught her this - but her best friends were amazing and nice (and pushovers), and so what she saw continually clashed with what she knew, causing bewilderment and confusion. Such was the case ever since she found out they were dating, and it had piqued during the party earlier that evening with the announcement that their relationship would presumably become permanent.

Usually she looked at them and saw her best friends, as things had been over the past year or so, but then they would say or do something to suddenly remind her of their relationship and throw her back into her headache-inducing confusion - which Rosie effectively did with her response. It was beginning to wear her out. "Don't worry about it," the girl said with a slight shake of her head, still not moving from her comfortable position in bed and refraining from voicing any of the thoughts in her head.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:57 pm
Rosie watched her friend, falling quiet for a few more seconds before she leaned over, letting herself flop down next to Sera.
"Its just that... You don't seem really happy about this." Rosie said with some hesitance. "I don't want you to think that this changes anything with you... or something like that. So if there is something worrying you, or bothering you, I want to fix it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 am
Sera watched her friend with a vaguely confused look, one eyebrow raising a bit. "Rosie, it's like... almost three in the morning," she pointed out tiredly, her brief pause punctuated by a look to the digital clock nearby before she focused on her friend again, "and we all had a long day. I lost all capacity for emotions like, three hours ago, and the only thing I can feel right now is tired. Nothing's worrying me or bothering me." Confusing her, yes, but that wasn't one of the two things Rosie had specified. "And you know if this changed anything then I would have to punch somebody," the brunette teased.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:13 am
Her eyes widened for a couple of seconds, Rosie rolled over to look at the clock as well then looked back over at Sera "Oh... I'm not tired at all." She admitted sheepishly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff