Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:25 pm
Though it wasn't snowing the winter morning was proving to be bitterly cold, so much so that Rosie's team didn't have any problems with remaining indoors for the day.
Tank was helping to keep the house warm, as he himself slowly meandered after Rosie.

Northern had taken to visiting the home where Rosie and Luke lived, she was as free as any other individual, so while she lived with Alder much of the time, she was becoming a more frequent guest at Rosie's home.
She liked it there, she liked the feeling, and she liked that when she was there and talking or playing, she could forget about the unsettling truths that she had learned about what she was.

It helped, a lot to be there, Even if she was starting to feel better, and at times she could forget that she was upset, there were still a lot of questions she had to ask, questions who's answered she was scared to hear. As the truth was proving to be painful.

It was very clear that she was having fun today though, as she seemed to be practicing with the abilities she was starting to realize she had.
Rosie watched as the Jirachi would experiment with psychic energies, causing small object in the room that Rosie had provided her to float over their heads, as Norther zipped after them to control their movements, Ballet bounding after the Jirachi in clear interest.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:04 pm
"Whoa." Luke paused as he entered, his appreciation of the house's warmth postponed by his response to the Jirachi's activities. It wasn't the first time he had seen a pokemon manipulate its surroundings with psychic-type power, but it was somewhat surprising to walk into the middle of what he supposed might have been a practice session. "What are you up to in here?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:13 pm
It looked like a small ball set that she was playing with, the blue one in the air over her head while the yellow and red ones floated slowly orbited her body.
She seemed to be focusing on doing something with the blue ball, when she felt someone familiar approaching the house.
With a gasp as he walked in the balls all fell to the floor and the Jirachi zipped up to Luke
"Look what I found out I can do!" She said with a great abundance of excitement "Do you want to see?"

Rosie smiled as Luke came into the door, "North's playing around with her new powers, trying to practice them. You should see."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:20 pm
Luke answered the excitement with an encouraging smile, nodding, "Sure, show me."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:23 pm
"Okay hold on." she announced, taking a deep breath in and letting it out as she held her hands out.
Closing her eyes, it seemed as if she was just hovering there for a moment, before the tags hanging from her head began to glow, brighter and brighter before suddenly and ice sickle appeared out of no where between Luke and the Jirachi and fell with a clash to the ground.

Northern opened her eyes and blinked down "Oops, I was supposed to catch that."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 pm
He wasn't sure of what had appeared until it was already in pieces on the floor, the steady melting of the smaller bits easily betraying the identity of the item that had appeared. "Is that ice from outside?" he said, mostly rhetorically, as he bent and took one of the intact shards into hand. That was certainly something he hadn't seen psychic-type moves do before. "How did you do that?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:34 pm
"I wished for it!" Northern explained excitedly, lowering herself to the floor to pick up some of the smaller shards "I have to see it, and then I think about it really carefully and then it appears!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:37 pm
"Wow," he said, awed by the idea. Surely that wasn't a common power. "That's pretty impressive! Jirachi sure are amazing, between this and the ability to converse with people directly and who knows what else."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:41 pm
She smiled brightly drifting back up into the air a little holding the ice.
"You really think so?"

"She's been practicing it all morning, though it seems to make her pretty sleepy if she does it more than a couple of times, she's taken two naps already." Rosie said, walking over.

"Yeah,"
Northern confirmed with a nod of her head "Its kind of hard..."

"Don't worry, I'm sure with practice, it'll get easier." the blond encouraged, reaching a cloth out for the two of them to put the ice shards in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:46 pm
"It's a pretty incredible power; I'm not surprised it wears you out," he reasoned, moving to help Rosie collect the fragments that weren't already melted. He nodded to second Rosie's encouragement, "I'm sure it'll start to feel more natural and less tiresome eventually. Everything takes practice after all."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:01 pm
"Yeah, and its fun." The pokemon agreed through a long yawn, drifting back up to get out of the two human's way so they could clean up the ice. "Sorry." She could tell they were not upset by it, so she really wasn't sure why she was apologizing, she just learned that usually it was the 'polite' thing to do, and being polite was important to giving good impressions she had learned.

"Its alright," Rosie replied, straightening up once she had all the pieces and most of the water whipped up. "Thank you~" she said to Luke for his help, offering a quick kiss. "And welcome back, you must be cold from being outside."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:19 pm
He straightened his posture as Rosie did, returning the brief kiss with a soft smile. "It's definitely pretty chilly out there," he confirmed. "Staying here for the rest of the day is sounding pretty good already."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:29 pm
"Yeah I think that's going to be the plan for today." Rosie said, glancing over her shoulder at the pokemon scattered around the room.

Pop was sitting at the couch, or if you could call it that, she had her ankles crossed in the air, with her head hanging upside down over the edge and her ears splayed like some fluffy blanket on the ground. She didn't seem to hear a thing as she had headphone in, listening to an MP3 that Rosie had bought her a long time ago.

Ballet was keeping herself entertained in the fluff of the Lopunny's ears, burrowing around and rolling in the shiny fur.
Kiss Kiss was no where to be seen, though it would probably be a good bet that the lump under the blanket at the corner of the couch would probably be her.
Vahy'n was the only one sitting with any kind of dignity, perched on top of one of the love seats with her front legs crossed head held high as she watched the others in the room with a soft smile.

"I've had no complaints so far, and Tank's keeping the house nice and warm." she patted the Torcoal's head as she passed him into the kitchen to put the ice away, the old turtle giving a slow and lazy looking smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:13 pm
"Lucky," he said, smiling his appreciation to the fire-type. "The trainer centers are supposed to open soon, right? That'll be a nice change from grinning and bearing it all winter long." Or, he assumed that the buildings would be heated… He certainly hoped they would be.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:22 pm
Tank continued to puff away, very leisurely making his way toward the kitchen.
"Yup! Really really soon, We should be hearing about it within the next week. I'm really excited about it. We should try and go to the grand opening if we can."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff