Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:21 pm
Thought By: Vincent Totsuka

Classroom

Psychology, the study of the human behavior as they appear as an individual. This course can tell you why you feel certain things, how your brain is wired to cry for people when they die, and it can show you how to spot abnormalities in these cases. From the simple like bipolar disorder or manic depression, to the extreme like schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder. All of these interestingly wonderful things will be going over! By your even more interesting Mr. Totsuka....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image
N a g i s a ~ O k o z a k i

User Image

Nagisa hurried into the classroom, hoping he was not late. He was surprised that no one was there... Not even the teacher had shown up yet. Hmm... I must be really early... I guess I shall take a seat then.. Oh...! I can start to read the book that boy recommended in the library...! He thought. The boy then headed towards a seat in the front row. He sat down then began to read.

User Image

Out Of Curiosity:{~~~~}

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:55 pm
Xiukmeo The Twilight
(( OutOf....C*walks away* edit. ))
]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Sakaki━━ ]color=blue]“Salmi“ Odd
          T H E xxxxFrontman
          age ━━ 20

Walking up to the door of the Physocology classroom Sakaki hand had big smiled on his face. ‘Well this should be fun, grade a rocking good time.‘ He thought as he knew that their was only one person in the classroom, Sakaki went to introduce himself. “Aum namaste. I'm Sakaki an yandere, physic, wolf god? frontman. My coven calls me Salmi.“

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:18 am
Xiukmeo The Twilight

Yoshimi Sohma

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

【Don't sweat it! Everything will work out!】

User Image

Your mind is an amazing thing!

As the time for class to begin drew ever nearer, a young looking man walked into the room. He seemed like he had been in a hurry as he entered the class and fixed his shirt. His right ear was pierced twice at the top, he was tall and thin, he looked like he was a high school senior but he went straight to the board. Vincent set his things at the front desk and he took out his laptop and he began to set up an opening power-point. He didn't notice the students just yet but this was the kind of teacher he was, he could be a little scatter-brained but he was also a very patient man and it was difficult to get him mad. His desk was decorated with cute plush toys and various posters in different languages hung all on the walls. He looked up once all was set and spotted his two students. "Eh..? No one else has shown up yet?" he stated aloud as he took a seat at his desk and let out a heavy sigh. "I thought I was going to be late..." he muttered as he stretched out his arms. "Oh well.." he muttered and said something in Japanese before standing. He addressed the two students that were present, "Hello! My name is Vincent Totsuka and I will be your teacher this year! I will do a full intro once we get more students but I just wanted to be sure you knew that I was here, and you don't have to call me Mr. Totsuka, I will accept any variation of my last name you can think of just no first names ok?" he said believing it to be important to keep some student-teacher barriers up. "Do either of you have questions you would like answered as of right now?" he asked them, psychology was no walk in the park, you needed to clear up confusion as soon as possible!

After all..it is our minds that separate us from the animals...

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:30 am
User Image

User Image

Nagisa almost jumped out of his seat when a sudden voice came from beside him. He looked up, seeing a man there. After he had introduced himself, Nagisa smiled. "Oh hello. My name is Nagisa Okozaki. Um... I honestly don't know what else to say...." He admitted. The other had listed traits for himself, but Nagisa didn't really know his all to well. It wasn't something he paid attention to.

The boy looked over when the door had opened again. He thought it was another student,, but noticed the man go up to the front. Oh...! That must be the teacher... He thought.

Nagisa smiled when the teacher greeted him. "Hello Mr. Totsuka. My name is Nagisa Okozaki," he greeted him with a friendly smile. When the teacher asked them if they had any questions, Nagisa thought about it for a moment. "Um... So I was wondering what exactly is Psychology? I have heard a lot about it... But they were all different..." The boy said honestly, a little embarrassed that he didn't know what the class was all about.

User Image

Out Of Curiosity:{~~~~}

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Xiukmeo The Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:31 am
Xiukmeo The Twilight

Yoshimi Sohma

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent locked his gentle gaze on the boy that spoke first, Nagisa. at hearing his question, a new light came to his hazel eyes "What is psychology eh?" he said and seemed to go into deep thought for a moment he approached the first table in the room, a serious expression on his face as he began to speak. "Well...the easy definition is this..." he said as he jumped onto the table and began to speak a bit louder. "It is a science and an art! It is the study of the human being as an individual such as the hormones and things involved in healthy brain activity and growth, hormones that make our body feel a certain way! Such as why you can feel physical pain when you are depressed, or why your heart rate speeds up and pounds and why blood rushes to your face when you are about to have your first kiss!" as he spoke, he seemed passionate about it and he even made the action of holding himself when talking about kissing. "But!" his demeanor changed to seem a bit more somber "It will also explore the abnormalities, like when you do not feel a certain way, or can't connect with humans in the cases of sociopaths. We will go over mental conditions such as insomnia, and its effect on a person physically and the mental and emotional causes behind why they can't sleep. I assure you it is a very fascinating course!We will also be dabbling a bit in sociology which is how humans behave among other humans..." he said as he jumped off the table and back on the floor.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:15 am
]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Sakaki━━ ]color=blue]“Salmi“ Odd
          T H E xxxxFrontman
          age ━━ 20

“No apparently not.“ Sakaki answered Vincet‘s question and eyed Nagisa as Mr. Totsuka talked, “I like you“ He told his teacher and thought about it, “not sexually.“ As Salmi‘s eyes are still on Nagisa he asked him a question: “may I sit next to you permanently?“ He asked cutely sexiely. Then gave his eyes to his new teacher, “I'm Sakaki “Salmi“ Odd. Mr. Totally-onii, originally I did not have questions but upon hearing Nagisa-onii, what do you have to say about sex? And sexual attraction and occult music‘s effect on one. and what would you save if I wasn't being hypothetical and infinitely serious then said every life here-“ I gestured to the ether around me. “-is part of a VR game that a infinite amount of living organisms Frequently take part in for fun,“ He shared and continued. “Where you speaking in general about the human mind? Because humans aren't allowed in this academy or girls or gurls. Oh do you know any of the previous psychology teachers? My higher self, soul, and oversoul, eight dimension self, plus, my other bodies-including other Sakaki-know all of them, we're just curious.“ Sakaki said smiling then thought, sadisticly ‘might have to look what I just said up on that laptop of yours, no mention of string theory or metaphysics or the fact that I'm a hypnotist. Oh and spammer. But the last part‘s seahorseshit.‘

Yoshimi Sohma

Russian_Heartless_Fox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:21 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Xiukmeo The Twilight

Russian_Heartless_Fox

I Z A N A G I| + |Y A S A S H I

User Image

always kind

User Image
                              Okay so...he had the habit of walking into weird places or places that he necessarily shouldn't be in or doesn't need to be in...he was beginning to think this class was one of them. As soon as he had walked in, he was startled by the teacher jumping onto a desk and announcing the subject loudly. Being as timid as he was, he didn't say anything while the man presented his class, his cheeks a light pink. The man seemed so passionate about the subject he was teaching which was admirable in the eyes of Izanagi. He wished that he could be as passionate as the man was.

When the teacher was finished speaking, Iza opened his mouth to speak but stopped when a student began to talk. Patiently waiting for him to finish, Izanagi stared at the ground timidly. At this rate, he would be here forever. When the student finished speaking, he finally stepped forward and cleared his throat.
                              "Um, s-sorry to interrupt, I am going to assume this is the Psychology class?"

Thoughts: He has such passion, he must be a really good teacher.
Feeling a little bit: Nervous
Current Theme: Roaring Tides 2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:28 pm
Xiukmeo The Twilight

Yoshimi Sohma

tiny14xx

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent looked at Sakaki as he spoke. He listened to everything the student said, not showing much of a reaction beyond his normal facial expression. "Well then...that's quite a lot of questions at once.." he said and seemed to be dodging them as he looked at Izanagi, "Yes this is the right class. The seating is assigned so pull up any chair you wish." he said as he turned back to the board but he paused. "Oh and back to you Sakaki, sex is something that has serious emotional attachments to it. It is all individual based on what you like, what you don't. Personally I prefer men over women..." he said as his voice trailed off and he ignored the VR part, he might be very laid-back but he didn't like to deal with nonsense speaking children. "I use the human min because this is a subjected created by humans to understand other humans. This subjected is specified to human beings, and most other creatures have similar emotional patterns and interactions in groups. I'm not fully human either but I have the same mind as them...for the most part." he said as his eyes changed to red and he snapped his fingers creating a flame in his hand. They were gone just as fast and he returned to be sitting at his desk, crossing his legs as he spun in his chair. "Now then..class should be beginning soon..." he muttered softly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Nagisa listened to the teacher speak in great interest. The man seemed to be very passionate at what he taught. That was good. Nagisa really respected people who were passionate about their work.

When the other student asked to sit next to him, he blinked in surprise. "Ah... Um.. I... I don't see why not..." He said then watched as the man asked the teacher his question. He was surprised at his question, but said nothing. He felt too embarrassed about the question to say anything.

The boy almost jumped in surprise once again when he heard another voice. He looked over to see another student there. And he seemed to be looking around awkwardly. Of course. A student just asked his teacher about sex.

The boy looked over when the Mr. Totsuka began to speak to the new one and the other. He was surprised at his answer, not expecting that. Wow... This man is really amazing.. I think I will enjoy his lessons... He thought to himself with a smile.

User Image

Out Of Curiosity:{Sorry for the terrible reply... My head is pounding... v_v}

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Xiukmeo The Twilight

tiny14xx

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:49 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Xiukmeo The Twilight

Russian_Heartless_Fox

I Z A N A G I| + |Y A S A S H I

User Image

always kind

User Image
                              Nodding in response to the man's instruction, Izanagi sat down away from the other two and set his bag on the floor next to him. Being as timid and anti-social as he was, it was normal behavior for him so he thought nothing of it. Fidgeting with his sleeves, he looked over at the teacher and waited for him to begin his teachings, wondering what they may learn and if the man was going to be just as passionate then as he was a moment ago.

Thoughts: I wonder what we'll learn....
Feeling a little bit: Nervous
Current Theme: Roaring Tides 2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:52 pm
tiny14xx

I didn't say this before because I forgot... But whenever I see your posts now I am mentally screaming "MAKOTOOOO! MY BABY! AWE MY LITTLE SWEETHEART CUTIE PIEEE I LOVE-ES YOOOOOUSSSS!!!!" .... Yeah... >_> Just thought I let you know~

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:59 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
tiny14xx

I didn't say this before because I forgot... But whenever I see your posts now I am mentally screaming "MAKOTOOOO! MY BABY! AWE MY LITTLE SWEETHEART CUTIE PIEEE I LOVE-ES YOOOOOUSSSS!!!!" .... Yeah... >_> Just thought I let you know~

Ha-ha, I love Makoto. He was perfect for Izanagi's personality. I was originally going to use Otoya for a character I have named Hiroyuki like I use Tokiya for Akihiro, but I saw that someone else used him already. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:02 pm
tiny14xx
Yoshimi Sohma
tiny14xx

Ha-ha, I love Makoto. He was perfect for Izanagi's personality. I was originally going to use Otoya for a character I have named Hiroyuki like I use Tokiya for Akihiro, but I saw that someone else used him already. whee

Awwwe... Sadness...

But yesh. I love Makoto so much. I love all of my free babies. Haru, Nagisa, Rei, Rin, Nitori.... Oh yes, I love all of them and ship them all too. >w< I can't help my fangirliness... It just happens... But I bet we all do that sometime in our lives~ ^ ^

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:05 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
tiny14xx
Yoshimi Sohma
tiny14xx

Awwwe... Sadness...

But yesh. I love Makoto so much. I love all of my free babies. Haru, Nagisa, Rei, Rin, Nitori.... Oh yes, I love all of them and ship them all too. >w< I can't help my fangirliness... It just happens... But I bet we all do that sometime in our lives~ ^ ^

Very true. I thought about making a this character with Haru too but when I saw Makoto I instantly picked him since he had the look I wanted for Iza.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff