7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:00 pm
User Image

Dance Class

Teacher: Julian DuPionte
Classes taught: All ages, classes will be mixed with students ranging between freshmen and senior.
Class set up: fully open room, no desks, mirrors along one wall,a bar runs along the mirrors, and aerial performance scarves attached to the ceiling (used for later instruction) a piano, and a stereo system set up around the classroom.
Rules: 1) Respect is a must, both to the instructor as well as other students
2) Absolutly no rough housing of any kind
3) Do not attempt to use the areal performance rigs without the instructor present
4) Failure to comply will result in detention, these rules are set out for the safety of students

The studio is located near the gardens, large floor to ceiling windows let in sunlight keeping the room bright and cheery. Inside students will learn from Monsieur Julian DuPionte, a world renown dancer who traveled all over the world, dancing on Broadway, in the great theaters of France, London, Berlin, and Moscow. On the walls of the studio sits photographs from many of the ballets and plays he participated in. You will be pushed to be perfect and taught many different dancing styles. When you come in there is a questionnaire on the piano for you to fill out.

1) Name and Grade
2) Do you have any experience with Dance?
3) If so, list the styles you are familiar with.
4) List any injuries that may make it harder to dance with.
5) List any dances you have a desire to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:44 pm
User Image

Julian DuPionte
Location Dance Studio
With: No one
OOC:

Soft orchestrated music filled the room as Julian gripped the bar stretching out his legs. His long blonde hair was swept back in a lose ponytail and he was dressed in simple black dance pants, a black T-shirt, and tan character shoes. He hummed along with the music as he let it flow into him. He stepped back from the bar and settled into the easy steps of the dance, muttering to himself under his breath. "One...two...three...four....one....two...three...four"

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan let his feet do the directing as he walked from the music history class. Cat ears perked up at the sound of music and he found himself inthe dance class. He raised an eyebrow but shrugged his shoulders and decided to enter anyways.

Seeing the paper he filled it out rather easily.
Tristan Mitsubara twelth grade.
None that I'm aware of.
No injuries.
Anything that goes well with a cat's reflexes and agility. (anything really)

When he was done he smirked figuring he would go to weapons class at some point as well.

"So what's that ballet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:01 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian DuPionte
With: Tristan Mitsubara

He smiled as he stilled his movements. "It was just a dance from Swan Lake that I did a few years back. One of my favorites and I always warm up with it. I'm Julian DuPionte, dance instructor." He smiled and gave a graceful bow.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:15 pm
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The neko watched the teacher for a moment before speaking. "Tristan. And a simple yes would have been fine. Swan Lake is ballet, unless it was changed recently." He said after a moment before sitting down. "So, what exactly do you think would be best suited for a Neko like myself? I have the natural grace, agility, and flexibly of a cat due to my genetics."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:29 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian DuPionte

Julian slowly walked around him. "Hm...well I would suggest that after a few bits of training you would be fine for some aerial acrobatics with the scarves over there. For now we could see how you do with basic ballroom, the fluidity of motion would probably work best for someone of your...genetics I suppose." He moved away and set about putting on a new CD.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:41 pm
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ballroom.... So then who is the woman in this picture? Or do we take turns after I learn to follow your lead?" He was surprisingly interested in this, but it could just be due to his playful side finally having an outlet that wasn't hazardous to others.

Tristan soon stood in one fluid motion without the use of his hands and waited for his teacher to start the lesson.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:48 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian DuPionte

He laughed an almost lyrical sound as the music started up, a slow simple waltz tempo. "For now I will show you the steps, you being the 'woman' as you so put it. You will follow my movements and then we will start the song again and you will guide me." He stepped closer and offered his hand. "When in a ballroom, one must always bow to their partner. Men bow from the waist while ladies curstie. You of course would bow."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:53 am
the gothic beauty 2
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan gave a short bow copying Julian before he waited for the next step. "Alright, now what?" He asked taking the other's hand having stepped a bit closer to his teacher to do so. The neko was interested in learning what to do and his ears were up and alert. Perhaps this wasn't so bad after all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 am
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian smiled as he slid one of his arms around the boys waist and pulled him in close lifting their clasped hands up. "The waltz is a simple box step, more can be added later to add a certain beauty. Now i will step forward and you will step back. Count out one two three four, in your head, do it out loud if you need to these first few times." Julian slowly slid his foot forward, nudging at Tristan's lightly. "That would count as the first beat."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:22 pm
]
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan followed the other's lead rather enjoying the part. He moved a bit closer to the man a smile on his lips as they danced. "I never thought I could enjoy being the submissive one, but this is wonderful." He laughed at his joy and shook his head.

"Perhaps you could lead just a bit longer?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:30 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian chuckled as he easily swept the boy around the room, guiding his steps. "It's not about whos submissive and dominate. It actually says alot that you willingly give up the lead to improve yourself." He hummed along with the song before dipping Tristan as the song ended. "And should the song call for it always end in a dip, it's always fun." He smiled easily before righting him.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:37 pm
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.At the dip Tristan held on to Julian their bodies pressed together until he was back in an upright position. "Why Mr.Dupointe do I detect a hint of flirtation? I don't mind of course, your very attractive." He chuckled at that and took a step back when the song finished.

This time he bowed and offered his hand to Julian in order to take the lead. When he did so he managed to lead perfectly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:53 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian smiled as he easily followed Tristan. "Beautiful! Bravisima! Very good Tristan." His eyes twinkled behind his glasses. "But the waltz is very simple. There are some that might prove to be a challenge to you."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:42 pm
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Thank you." He blushed slightly before looking away. He smiled at the complement before stepping away again.

"So what other types of dance are there that we can do? I would love to learn more about the dances with you." He was able to control his blush after a moment but his ears still felt hot. Thankfully his ears were covered so he didn't think Julian was notice it.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff