Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Your Search Is Over!! (Click here, do it Now!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you find anything you been looking for?
  Yes! :D
  No! :'(
View Results

Deadly Coca-Cola Princess
Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:58 pm
Hi there, are you looking for something? Some kind of furniture or Fruit? Well you are in luck, I may have what you are looking for (if it's not those none reorderable furniture).

I have all the Fruit you can think of. The ones you can eat and the ones you can sit on. Also, I have most of the complete series of furniture.

Complete Series:

*Alpine
*Astro
*Blue
*Classic
*Exotic
*Lovely
*Minimalist
*Modern
*Robo
*Rococo
*Sleek
*Spooky
*Polka-Dot

If you can't find the Series that you are looking from the list above, that means I don't have a complete collection for that and I'm missing about 1 to 5 things and it would be so wonderful if you could help me complete them (if you some how have that item).

Looking For to Complete:

Cabin (2)
-Cabin Couch
-Cabin Table

Green(2)
-Green Rug
-Green Wardrobe

Kiddie(5)
-Kiddie Bureau
-Kiddie Chair
-Kiddie Couch
-Kiddie Table
-Kiddie Wardrobe

Modern Wood(1)
-Modern Wood Stool

Ranch( cool
-Ranch Armchair
-Ranch Bed
-Ranch Bookcase
-Ranch Chair
-Ranch Couch
-Ranch Dresser
-Ranch Flooring
-Ranch Wall

Regal(1)
-Regal Vanity

Stripe(4)
-Stripe Lamp
-Stripe Table
-Stripe TV
-Stripe Wall

I also have and collecting Sets and Themes as well but all of them are not complete and it will help if help me with that as well.

If you are looking for something just asked me, I might have it. Go on asked, I'm on everyday.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:52 pm
Hi! Are you looking to sell the series or just let people catalog them? And if selling, how much per series? I would like to either buy or catalog minimalist, lovely, and rococo, if you wouldn't mind (:  

Actual Garbage Can

Lucky Wench

19,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:54 pm
Niquer Vous
Hi! Are you looking to sell the series or just let people catalog them? And if selling, how much per series? I would like to either buy or catalog minimalist, lovely, and rococo, if you wouldn't mind (:

I was going for Cataloging or item trading (from the game it self not from gaia)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:03 pm

I was going for Cataloging or item trading (from the game it self not from gaia)
Okay! Do you want me to pay to catalog or..? I don't have very many items as I just started on New Leaf. But I do have the modern wood stool, and I can order the cabin couch, and ranch chair. I could also give you a full basket of perfect cherries if you wanted. (:  

Actual Garbage Can

Lucky Wench

19,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:11 pm
Niquer Vous

Okay! Do you want me to pay to catalog or..? I don't have very many items as I just started on New Leaf. But I do have the modern wood stool, and I can order the cabin couch, and ranch chair. I could also give you a full basket of perfect cherries if you wanted. (:

the items I'll take but the perfect fruit are worthless in my town. they would just grow into reagerler cherries. It will take me a coulple of days to preorder the items you want and you just take them. Just make sure that your locker have enough room to fit all those items you want. also I'm looking for Nursery Theme as well for my baby room I'm making. so far it's a child room. mainly a Dolly and Baby Bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:14 pm

the items I'll take but the perfect fruit are worthless in my town. they would just grow into reagerler cherries. It will take me a coulple of days to preorder the items you want and you just take them. Just make sure that your locker have enough room to fit all those items you want. also I'm looking for Nursery Theme as well for my baby room I'm making. so far it's a child room. mainly a Dolly and Baby Bed.
Oh, ok. I will keep my eye out for nursery items while I wait. You can just PM me when it all arrives, and then we'll exchange friendcodes? :3  

Actual Garbage Can

Lucky Wench

19,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:20 pm
Niquer Vous

Oh, ok. I will keep my eye out for nursery items while I wait. You can just PM me when it all arrives, and then we'll exchange friendcodes? :3

okay will do, I'll start the order and caughtch some bugs to make the money to order it (Bearly no cost to you and that's good lol just need to retail it)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:59 am
I have the green wardrobe, and I'm looking for the balloon collection. :3

Still need
- Balloon bed
- Balloon clock
- Balloon dog lamp
- Balloon lamp
- Balloon table
- Balloon TV
Could use
- Balloon chair  

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:30 am
T3h Jinji

Still need
- Balloon bed
- Balloon clock
- Balloon dog lamp
- Balloon lamp
- Balloon table
- Balloon TV
Could use
- Balloon chair

I have a dog lamp, but the rest I sold or gave away sweatdrop

would you be okay with that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:29 pm
T3h Jinji

Still need
- Balloon bed
- Balloon clock
- Balloon dog lamp
- Balloon lamp
- Balloon table
- Balloon TV
Could use
- Balloon chair

Indeed yes. :3 I also found a kiddie bureau today, got anything you could trade? Possibly something from the Alpine or Spooky sets?  

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:33 pm
T3h Jinji
T3h Jinji

Still need
- Balloon bed
- Balloon clock
- Balloon dog lamp
- Balloon lamp
- Balloon table
- Balloon TV
Could use
- Balloon chair

Indeed yes. :3 I also found a kiddie bureau today, got anything you could trade? Possibly something from the Alpine or Spooky sets?

sure, witch one you want the most (someone asked for 3 set at once and I'm still getting mail of it lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:34 pm
Niquer Vous

your sets are almost complet throw the mail........ I made a path with them in front of the train station for you lol  

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:35 pm

sure, witch one you want the most (someone asked for 3 set at once and I'm still getting mail of it lol)

Whichever. I'm not picky, and I'm not putting it out into a room until I've got more of the sets anyway. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:39 pm
T3h Jinji

Whichever. I'm not picky, and I'm not putting it out into a room until I've got more of the sets anyway. :3

Aliphen?  

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:41 pm
T3h Jinji

Aliphen?

Okay. I like the cabin look. Haha, my front room is a mess of Nintendo stuff and extra crap.  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games