Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:29 pm
The past few weeks had gone by much more smoothly than she had anticipated-- or at least, that's what she had found herself believing.

In a cream colored sweater and a dark pair of jeans and boots with her hair loose over her shoulders, the woman rode atop her Rapidash's back, stroking his neck fondly as he casually toed through the sands of the beach and enjoying the gentle wind roll off the water's top. The chill was still strong, though the flames before her made it all bearable as she looked across the sea.

A lot had changed since she had travelled across those waters, and things continued to change each day. It was an unsettling feeling, watching the waves roll in and realizing just how different things were now, but oddly, somewhat exciting as well. It was certainly a new freedom to take in, if she could just weave the first few strands of it together.

In the quiet chaos of trying to organize things on her own, she had, however, resolved not to let her 'better' connections stray, and in doing so, had taken the liberty to make a phone call to a friend, asking him to join her that morning if he so desired. Though not too familiar with him, she wasn't going to let an opportunity to strengthen friendships slip through her fingers. Not anymore. Thus, she would be waiting for him, checking her surroundings every so often for any sight of him with the help of both Thierry and the little brown eevee in her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 pm
The last time he had really talked to Dove, it had been a rather awkward situation. However after he had gotten her call only a few days after his return to Kodo, he had responded favorably.

Thus Flynn sat on the sands of the beach, watching the surf as Uniceros stood nearby.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Thierry continued his walk down the beach, and eventually, Lovey offered a soft whine to her trainer with a wiggle, nosing toward the man on the beach. With a smile, the girl directed the fire type closer, and after approaching with a somewhat quiet smile, she dismounted, patting the rapidash's neck before leaving him to do as he pleased.

"Hey... How was your trip?" she asked, shifting her hold on her eevee to more easily take her place in the sands a comfortable distance from Flynn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:43 pm
Flynn stood as she came close, wearing his usual soft smile.

"It was fine," he said, but didn't really offer more. He was actually more curious as to the reason she asked him to come here and engaging in small talk would just delay that.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 pm
She nodded, then laughed softly. "That good, hm?" She looked to her feet for a moment, then out at the ocean. "Things have been changing around here... I thought maybe I could fill you in and ask for some advice? I promise I'll listen. Nothing... mopey and weird like last time..." she added with an embarrassed smile and flushed cheeks. "And catching up would be nice..."

Thierry watched his human for a spell, then looked around, noting Uniceros' presence with hesitation. Oh good...

Lovey watched Flynn with big brown eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:03 pm
Running a hand through his hair, Flynn sighed quietly. He had a feeling that was the case and while he usually didn't mind... Well last time hadn't gone that well.

"All right... But are you sure you want my advice?"

He also had a feeling this really had to do with Yuri.

Uniceros glanced at Thierry but mostly decided to ignore him.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 pm
"I just need honesty and someone I can trust when it comes to advice," she admitted in a somewhat more reserved tone now. He didn't seem very eager, and her confidence with people had slowly been draining as it was, and while, yes, advice had been part of it, an even larger part had just wanted to see him. She lifted her eyes back to him, a certain fear unmasked in her face, though she tried to remain neutral. "You don't have to if you don't want to, though. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 pm
She seemed more attached to him than he was to her and it was a bit confusing. They didn't really know each other that well after all.

However he was polite to a fault and had difficulty saying no to someone looking for help.

"We can cross that bridge when we come to it," he said with a smile.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 pm
She nodded again and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Okay."

With that agreement, she shrugged her shoulders a bit. "So...Yuri's moved back into his apartment, and I guess he's doing well... Um, the League has finished the first Training Center, too, and it's...pretty awesome." A deep breath. "Rosie and Luke are engaged...Team Rocket hasn't been too active since our raid in the desert..." Her brows furrowed a bit as she thought for more that could be interesting that might start them into a conversation. With a sarcastic snort at herself, she shook her head. "I almost got married while you were gone. And that cafe we went to that one time has moved up the street. Food is still good though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:31 pm
Flynn blinked and listened, though his smile turned a bit apologetic after finishing her update.

"Actually... I already knew about all of that. Except the part about you almost getting married."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:34 pm
Her head tilted a bit, and she grinned. "Oh, well then, I've got nothing," she shrugged, kidding. "I'm guessing you've probably talked to Yuri, then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:12 am
"I paid him a visit after I got back but he didn't tell me much," Flynn admitted. "I always try to keep up with what the League is doing and the most recent known Team Rocket activity and as far as Luke's engagement... well."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:43 am
Her brow furrowed a little toward the end of his explanation. "Well...?" she repeated, her voice light, not pushing him to tell her, but offering an ear, as it appeared there was more behind it than she knew.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 pm
"I was there when Luke's engagement was announced but it wasn't to Rosie."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:53 pm
"O-Oh--wow," she allowed, shaking her head a little. "I guess that would make sense, then."

A wave of guilt swept over her, and she tucked her hair back again. She hadn't realized it had been so recent an event when she and Luke had talked last.

"To be honest I don't know any of the details... They announced it on New Years Eve and I wasn't...exactly in my right mind at the time," she admitted. "But anyway... so how was home?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff