Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Awakens [golden priestess x nightwerewolf] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:56 am
reserved for whenever I'm not lazy XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:53 am
Name: Alexander Voluntas
Age: Appears to be about 30, though he is probably closer to 200
Bio: Alexander, or Zander for short, is a vampire that's been around since the mid 19th century. While he typically manages to hide who he his by being rather careful he has been found a few times by hunters. This most recent time he seems he has barely escaped with his life.
Personality: While typically a calm and collected individual he does have his moments where he'll lash out at those around him, especially when he hasn't fed in some time.
Appearance: User Image  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:50 pm
Name:Maria Kaplinsky
Bio:Maria is a young doctor trying to make her mark at a busy hospital in new york city. She loves working as a doctor even if she hates the fact that she is currently working in the morgue.
personality: kind, caring, Dedicated to her work. Although she can get angry rather easily.
pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm
Maria kaplinsky is a young doctor working the night shift at a busy hospital in new York city. She loves working as a doctor even if she hates the fact that she is currently working in the morgue. One night when she is about to examine a corpse that has been brought into the hospital she see's it's hand twitch and freezes. How can a burnt and shriveled corpse move? She is thinking of a reason for it when a man burst's through the door shouting about the corpse being a vampire. Without thinking she gets in the way of the man as he's about to decapitate the corpse with an ax, taking the ax in her shoulder. When the corpse wakes up, revived and healed because of her blood, will he leave her to die? Or will he save her at the risk of his own happiness?
................................................................................................................
Maria stumbled back her eyesight darkening as she lost more blood.
" what are you?" she mumbled her voice becoming weaker as she spoke.
She stumbled back further into the wall before falling backwards.
The last thing she saw before collapsing was the madman stare at her before running out of the room.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:09 pm
Alexander groaned softly as he felt his strength returning to him and even his flesh weaving itself back into place. What was only moments ago what appeared to be a charred corpse was now a pale man, slowly pushing himself up from the cold metal slap he was laying on top of. It took him a moment to gather himself, but it wasn't long before he saw a blond woman slumped against the wall and bleeding rather heavily.

He sighed, getting off the table and nearly collapsing. "Apparently I don't have all my strength back just yet." He made his way over to the bleeding woman and knelt beside her, patting her cheek to see if see was still conscious. "Hey, you still with me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:19 pm
Maria groaned slightly as she felt someone tapping her on the cheek, her eyes flickered open for a moment before closing again. The way she had fallen had stopped her from losing as much blood. She was pale as she lay against the wall. She jolted slightly when she heard the doors bang and heard her fellow doctor Geoffrey's voice before she lost conscience.

" who are you?!" Geoffrey shouted staring at the man standing over his colleague. " you are not allowed to be in here, i'm phoning the police." he added still not noticing that maria had not moved since she entered the room. The only sign she was still alive was the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed.

( Geoffrey is just a minor character you can do what you want to him. smile )  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:32 pm
"Do what you will, I'll be gone for they get here." He stood, looking around again and grabbing a spare lab coat to cover himself with and then heading to another part of the room and grabbing a first aid kit. "I'm borrowing this." He said to the man, not bothering to check if he was even in the room or not. Making his way back to the blonde woman he removed her lab coat and any other clothing around her wound before taking out a roll of gauze and doing his best to bandage her up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:49 pm
Geoffrey glared at the man but continued to stand there watching him as he bandaged up maria's wound. he stood there for a few minutes before rushing forwards and trying to move the unknown man out of the way. " get away from her, it's your fault she's like this. what did you do to her!" he shouted getting closer to him as he tried to get to maria. In his haste he had completely forgotten about phoning the police.

Marie groaned as she felt someone bandaging her shoulder, she could feel herself regaining consciousness. she could hear shouting around her and forced her eyes open. She could see a man wearing nothing but a lab coat standing over her and tried to move further backwards.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:57 pm
Alexander finished up his bandaging and closed the first-aid kit before standing up to face the doctor that was approaching him, glaring at the man. He was clearly annoyed now and was sick of listening to this man yell at him. "Oh, how little you know human. I am not the one responsible for the state that woman is in. It was not I who attacked her. To be honest I've only an idea of what even went down here." His eyes flashed a bright red for a moment as stepped closer to the man. "However, I grow sick of your shouting and I will do much worse to you if you don't shut your damn trap!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:08 pm
Geoffrey stepped back slightly before squaring his shoulders and stepping forwards again. " I will do what i like, this is my morgue." he said his voice like ice. He didn't notice the doors opening behind him until it was too late.
A large man stepped through the door, his hair long and tangled. he was carrying an ax in his hand, the head of the ax covered in blood.
" Alexander, it seems you really don't learn do you." he snarled raising the ax as he walked forwards, although he was taller than the vampire in front of him he was still weary.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:17 pm
Alexander looked pass the doctor and sighed, rolling his eyes before grabbing the doctor's shoulder and pushing him out of the way of the hunter before taking a few steps back, though he didn't seem intimidated. "Come now, must we do this here? You've already injured one innocent bystander and we both know you can't kill me anyways whether I'm conscious or not," he taunted, smirking all the while. "I do so enjoy our little games but I don't believe now is really the time, do you?" He didn't really expect the larger man to give up, but Alexander was being cocky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:32 pm
" you would like it if i just left wouldn't you." the hunter growled " I've waited to long for this, you killed my father."
he shifted slightly and moved to one side.He could see the male doctor running from the room as he moved, he knew he didn't have long before the police came.
looking around the room his eyes rested on maria and he smirked again.

Maria just had enough energy to pull herself to her feet, looking at the two men. she shuffled slightly and tried to head towards the door. she shrieked as she was grabbed. she could feel the blood coming through the bandages and knew that if she didn't get treated soon she would bleed out.

" your not going anywhere girlie." he snarled, knowing he could use her to get at Alexander. He dropped the ax before dragging her out of the room towards the exit of the hospital  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:44 pm
"Well that would be the best case scenario if you were to just walk out, but you are a bit too thick headed for that aren't you?" He crossed his arms and turned to see Maria pull herself up before getting grabbed. Letting out a low growl he followed them out of the room, picking up the axe as he passed by it. "She has nothing to do with this hunter, this is between you and me. Leave her out of it." He caught the scent of blood again and knew immediately where it was coming from. "Blame me for your fathers death all you wish, but are you any better if you take the life of any of these mortals yourself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:52 pm
" who said anything about killing her." he said before leering " i like blondes why would i kill her." he held her closer to him not caring as he heard her shriek again. He had made it out of the hospital and was nearing the truck he had brought when he heard a noise behind him and span round losing his grip on maria.

( if you want to kill the hunter go ahead. lol)  

golden-priestess2

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces