Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Rp Search Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:52 pm
Hello, since I am new to this guild. I decided to start my very first rp search. This search is for a one x one roleplay or a group rp. I don't have many ideas on what to do, so I do need your assistance. The only thing ask of you guys is that you are active and respect other people that would want to do the rp. I don't care about literacy as long as it is now one liners the entire post. and if you have layouts that's fine, you can use them.

Ideas for a group rp
- Ball/Prom/Graduation Night Drama
- Test of Courage (Haunted House Style)
- Beach Trip ( Ex Friends or Ex Lovers)

One x One Stuff
- coming soon  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:53 pm
Ideas

A young queen, the purest sole whose marriage had ended before it had ever begun, an assassination they called it. Alone on the throne, with her makeup smudged and tears in her eyes, and a child in her belly ((pregnancy can be removed if it you do not want it)). Now a few months later, the kingdom goes to war with a neighboring kingdom. Not wanting to loose any more of her people and her love ones, the young queen offers herself to the king, he is cruel to her at first ((as are the rest of his counsel)) but he soon begins to care for her.

Alternative plot: King could still be cruel and the King's soon falls in love with her instead

Luna won't you cry for me
I'm as lonely as I've ever been
I am forced back into the start
Is there any way to fix a broken heart?

Werewolf x Moon Goddess

A young man has been betrayed by every one of his friends, anger has completely took over him corrupting his eyes and turning him into some sort of monster, The only thing that seems to comfort him is the light of the moon when it is full. A few days after his ordeal and his 'transformation of sorts' he leaves his hometown and on the way, sees a young and very pale woman with hair as black as the night, What happens when he realizes this is the moon goddess he was looking for

[ girl ]'s Grandmother owns one of the most beautiful Country clubs in their small town. People drive miles just to get a glimpse of the pampered life style. Lucky for ( girl ] she is invited to share this wonderful event every summer. She packs her bags, with some of her finest clothes, and ships off to Grandma's house. While staying at the wonderful club ( girl ] had been treated like a star. No one wished to upset Grandmother's Angel! Though, there was nothing to worry about. ( girl ] was a rather humble child. In fact, she was one of the sweetest in the world. After being invited to the club's opening dinner, a young boy had accidentally spilled a plate of spaghetti on her fine dress. That is when ( boy ] comes in (: It had been his responsibility to watch the small child, who had been his brother. He immediately apologized as quick as words could speak. But ( girl ] had already explained it was no big deal. Her grandmother gains a disliking to the boy. While ( girl ] begins to fall for him after he started cleaning off her dress. How will her summer end?

( girl ] is often dealing with car issues she can't begin to understand. Lets just say her car keeps turning off in the middle of driving. Frightened to get into a car accident, she immediately takes it to a small autoshop on the coast of their little town. When she's there she meets a young boy by the name of ( guy ] Hei s your typical hottie with a sweet personality when dealing with a pretty girl. ( girl ] is then forced to stay there until he gets her car fixed -- all night.

guy has always been one of the most talented guys in their high school. He was always the most popuar along with his beautiful girlfriend, ( girl ] One day a talent scout had noticed him during of their school's annual talent shows. The man is impressed by his beautiful music which is why he offers him a record deal in the beautiful California. ( boy ] is then forced to move a million miles away from their small hometown. At first ( girl ] and ( guy ] promised to be together. They would talk every so often until things became rather difficult. That is when they eventually broke up. He promised to wait for her if she was willing, knowing he would be back one day. She had also promised to wait for him. But as her life went on she realized he may never come back. ( guy ] was now some big time celebrity and she was just another small town girl. So she moved on with her life and attempted to replace him with a new guy who she soon falls in love with. But as ( boy ] promised, he came back to their town and was in search for the girl. What happens when he realizes she had broke her side of the promise and is now in a relationship with someone else? will he understand?

( girl ] is mostly seen as absolutely perfect. Any guy would be lucky to have someone as wonderful as her. She has the beauty, the brains and the personality. Well, one day she meets ( boy ] by the beach. He is everything she dreamed in and beyond. Over the summer they slowly start to gain a connection and he eventually gains enough nerve to ask her out. For the rest of the summer they shared the most loving relationship and fell head over heals for each other. But when it came time for ( girl ] to introduce him to her parents her dad merely hated the guy. Her father had explained that she deserved someone so much better and treated ( boy ] with nothing but disrespect. ( boy ] furiously left their house and drunk his feeling away until he felt completely numb then, he did the unexpected -- he cheated on her. Summer soon ended, as did their relationship. ( girl ] had finished the rest of high school and summer was around the corner again. Though this time, ( boy ] is back in town. Over the year he felt terrible for what had happened and he never meant for it to end that way. What happens when they run into each other?

( girl ] has fallen for ( boy ] over the summer within two weeks. They were everything for each other and couldn't live a day without meeting their beautiful faces because their time was limited. See, the boy had to go to the army again. He was a bold boy who constantly went to war. But before he left, he promised to write her a letter every single day. They confessed their love for each other the night before he left and when the day finally came the girl was in tears to see him go. But she had to regain her courage and watch him, knowing he loved to defend his country. It had only been a few days into the battle and ( boy ] had already began the letters he promised. But when ( girl ] found out she was pregnant, ( boy ] had been trapped in an unknown zone with no way of communication. So none of their letters would ever fall through. ( girl ] had been left with the thought of abandonment, considering their letters stopped after she announced her pregnancy. But the boy had also felt left and even decided on staying for a few more years. Their lives had slowly drifted apart and ( guy ] was forced to come back home after his father had passed. What happens when he runs into the girl and he sees the small child? Will they pour their hearts out and rekindle their love?

(( i would like for the couple to come back when she is still pregnant))  

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:54 pm
Drama that can be added to any pairing ((well almost any))

- have the girl get pregnant.
- boy develops drinking problem.
- couple gives birth to a child with a disability.
- one of them cheats.
- both of them cheats.
- boy finds out he has a kid from a previous relationship.
- someone gets in a car accident.
- school shooting.
- one develops a severe disease.
- while 'makinglove', girl or boy's parents walk in on them.
- the couple decides to adopt a child.
- boy gets arrested for drinking & driving.
- the couple gets in a really bad fight one day, and he hits her.
- girl's dad beats her, and since she & the boy are together, everyone thinks he's the one that's hurting her.
- boy gets caught making out with her sister.
- girls parents stop allowing her to see him.
- the two have sexx, and somehow, the word gets spread all over the school. girl gets horribly bullied for being a 'slutt'.
- boy gets jealous that the girl is becoming pretty close with his best friend.
- boy sleeps over at girl's best friends house, without her knowledge.
- girl's ex boyfriend wants back in her life.
- boy gets back in touch with his ex.
- boys mom and girls dad start dating & eventually marry, making them step-siblings.
- girl gets rrapedd by his best friend.
- girl gets pregnant, but the baby isn't his.
- take a european trip together for the summer.
- girl's dad gets a new job, meaning that she & her family have to move.
- girl or boy develops a drug addiction.
- girl becomes a stripper for money.
- one of them loses a house.
- one thinks they're actually bisexual.
- girl starts falling for her boyfriend's sister.
- girl's/boy's sibling has cancer.
- girl develops eating disorder.
- boy gets caught with her sister.
- one starts cutting.
- one falls into a depression.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Angel/Hunter
Angel/Spirit
Angel/Vampire
Butler/Maid *
Butler/Mistress *
Bad Boy/Rebel Girl
Bad Boy/Principals Daughter *
Demon/Angel
Doctor/Paitent
Doctor/Medical Nurse
Geisha/Client
Geisha/Apprentice
Geisha/Leader of the household *
Guardian/Princess
Guardian/Knight
Guardian/Demon meant to be destoryed
Hunter/Vampire
Homicidal Victim/Angel *
Hunter/Injured Demon
King/Widowed Queen
Loyal Follower/Prince *
Lord/Female Samurai
Female Lord/Samuri *
Magician/Entertainer
Model/Photographer
Musician/Manager *
Manager/Ex Musician *
Prince/Rogue Knight
Popular Kid/New Kid
Prince/Princess
Prince/Knight
Prince/Maid
Pregnant Girlfriend/Girlfriend
President Son's/Rival's Daughter *
President/Rival
'Princess/Guardian
Runnaway/Runnaway
Runnaway/Family Member/Friend *
Samurai/Convict
Samurai/Geisha *
Samurai/Master's Daughter *
Vampire/Angel
Vampire/Demon
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Human
Arranged Marriage

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:57 am
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

I am interested in doing the bad boy/principal's daughter that sounds very exciting and the girl would be very easy for me to play. I am looking forward to your reply and hoping to roleplay with you. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:06 am
StarDropDestiny
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

I am interested in doing the bad boy/principal's daughter that sounds very exciting and the girl would be very easy for me to play. I am looking forward to your reply and hoping to roleplay with you. ^_^
Fine can you make the topic please.  

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:43 am
bump  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash