Reply Social Room
Cult Tales - Chapter 004: Real Men Multi-task Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:20 am
Okay! Now THIS is a much more appropriate "game" for the modern Nintendo Cult. Albeit it's not an actual game ******** you.

So, the idea is that I will write a small chunk of a story and then you vote for where you want the story to go next via the current poll. It's super simple but should be super fun too. If I can remember how to write half decently.

Actually, it'd be funny regardless.

Oh and the main character is Fish again, BECAUSE I'M LAZY. I'll make sure everyone appears though..you know how this s**t works.

Latest story post

004 - Real Men Multi-task

It takes real skill to play Donkey Kong Country 2 with one hand whilst also digging through a couch to search for your mobile phone, but luckily Fish had that skill.

Or so he thought anyway, but as he simultaneously sent Diddy Kong barrelling down a pit and got his hand stuck tight in the cushiony man trap he figured maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to attempt both at once.

"Right," he grumbled, wrenching his hand free as he flicked back the already completed world map on the screen, "screw that level."

[Choose a level for Fish to visit! Post your suggestions in the thread and I'll choose one at random]

----

(Oh, and even though you might not think it, I do actually have a general..very basic idea of where this story is going. Very very basic..but yes)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 am
001 - Blue

Fish mumbled something about doughnuts as the sunlight streaming in through his bedroom window woke him from a troubled sleep. With an effort he rose to sit at the edge of the bed, using a clumsy hand to brush his blue hair from his eyes.

Which was quite the feat considering he had gone to sleep with brown hair.

Ten minutes later he stumbled from his room, wearing a simple Mega Man themed hoodie and dark blue jeans, his still groggy eyes scanning for options..would it be best to head to the bathroom and get cleaned up or perhaps a bit of food from the kitchen was in order?

Or maybe he could always take a peek at the massive purple portal that had appeared in the hallway. Whatever..  

ForsakenSwordsman

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 pm
WHO VOTED THAT HE SHOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:05 pm
xd

Obviously, I like this idea. I"m interested to see where this story goes.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:12 pm
What happens if everyone votes for something different?  
ForsakenSwordsman generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:11 pm
In the case of a "draw" I'll generate a random number to choose from the options with the highest votes. In this case (from top to bottom) we have options 1,2 or 3.

And we have a winner! Back to bed it is.  

ForsakenSwordsman

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:15 pm
16-bit Jazzy
WHO VOTED THAT HE SHOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM
I know what I'm voting for.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:15 pm
oh...  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 pm
002 - Bed

"All of those options sound way too difficult," thought Fish as he let out a lengthy yawn then turned around and marched straight back to his welcoming bed.

It was so comfortable in the bed..that sweet feeling that comes from knowing you don't have to be anywhere in a hurry was almost as warm as the blankets and the odd little creature that was snuggled into his back..

"Oh crap," thought Fish, his eyes snapping open but his body remaining motionless for the moment.."Either Jasmine has gotten really hairy or..I'm being spooned by a monster!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:17 pm
Ah crap, sorry Kegan..I kinda thought you'd already voted to be honest. I'll try and be more careful in the future!  

ForsakenSwordsman

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm
Sorry, Nala.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:42 pm
003 - Snuggly Goodness

"Ah screw it," mumbled Fish as he rolled over and snuggled in a little closer to his furry companion.

"We need you," said Diddy Kong in a slow, monotone voice, his large shiny eyes not blinking once as he leaned in closer and pressed a wet kiss down on Fish's lips..

Beep beep beep went the alarm.

Fish sat up with a start, sweat dripping from him..his bed a wreck from his troubled sleep.

"I need to stop gaming so late.." slurred Fish, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, you do," nodded Donkey Kong from his rocking chair on the other side of the room.."you have work to do."

Beep beep ******** this s**t.." grunted Fish, jumping up out of bed.."time to get up...."  

ForsakenSwordsman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:22 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:14 am
Are we gonna tie every time?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:31 am
I wish it were possible to see who voted for what so that I could judge you people.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff