Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 pm
The music wasn't turned on any particular mix, placed mostly on shuffle for background music to keep the house from being too quiet for whoever remained at home, though from the looks of it, it was mostly pokemon.

A clicking and jingle at the lock from the front door drew their attention and the next moment the door opened, Rosie stepping in holding a large bag with the take out orders.

"Brr" She said lightly stomping her feet on the door step to shake most of the snow off before she moved inside completely. "Hi guys~ we're home"

The bag was set down on the floor to allow her the freedom to remove her coat and boots, giving enough soon for Luke to get inside as well. hooking the pick jacket up on the rack by the door Rosie leaned to the side to look up toward the second story.

"Rodeny! We're home, and we brought food!" She called up, getting a muffled reply in response.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:12 pm
Sera had happily agreed to Rosie's suggestion of coming to her place for dinner, and luckily it hadn't taken her that long to get ready before departing. She had Luna take her time getting there, since it sounded like Rosie and Luke weren't even back yet, so she didn't want to get there too quickly. Her pace and timing paid off, as her Rapidash approached Rosie's house she spotted her two best friends just entering their house. Encouraging her fire-type to increase her pace, Luna cantered forward a few moments before slowing to a halt outside. "Good, I'm starved," she replied to Rosie, raising her voice so she would be heard as she slid off Luna's back and hurried towards the house.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:24 pm
Luke, readying to pull the door shut behind him, paused at the familiar voice that approached and raised a hand to acknowledge her. "Hey, Sera," he greeted, waiting for her to pass before shutting out the cold air and removing his coat. Passingly he voiced his intentions to bring the food to the kitchen, hefting up the bag to convey it thence.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm
Rosie waited to make sure that Rodney heard her, and gave a call back that he would be down, but he wasn't the only one who answered back.
Sera it seemed was not far behind them, Rosie perked as she turned to see her friend and her Rapidash making their way up to the front door.
"Wow Sera! Good timing! We just got home ourselves."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:26 am
"Hey," she greeted them in return, stepping into the house behind them as Luke headed into the kitchen with the food. "I tried not to go too fast, I didn't want to beat you guys home. What'd you guys get?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:27 pm
"We picked up some sushi," Luke answered, returning from depositing the bags on the kitchen counter and leaning to remove his shoes. "Oh, should I put on the kettle?" Tea and sushi just kind of felt like the went together - and the weather was appropriate for tea anyway.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:43 pm
"Rodney was here, he would have answered the door" Rosie reassured Sera, closing the door behind her and gesturing her friend in.

"Oh- sure, this feels like a tea occasion." She agreed to Luke.

"There is this nice little sushi place on the way home, we kinda splurged today, so eat as much as you like." She explained to Sera "Though Rodney has claim on his favorite eel roll- I'm sure he'll have that gone before we can blink though."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:09 pm
"Cool," she responded brightly. Sushi was good, but she wasn't too sure about tea... "I'll drink it if you make it," the brunette responded passingly as she followed her friends into the kitchen and began opening and peeking into the bags of food they'd gotten. "Ooh, you guys did get a lot, huh? And maybe I should hide them before he can get down here or something," she teased, though really she was only half-joking. What would he do if his favorite rolls weren't immediately visible?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:35 pm
With a nod, Luke moved to the stove, choosing a variety of tea that more or less matched sushi and making the appropriate preparations. He laughed lightly at Sera's suggestion and shook his head, "Better not. I think we've already had enough drama today."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:29 pm
Rosie giggled, helping Sera as she started to take the containers of food out and open them up so she could put them out on the island counter top in the kitchen.
She could anticipate Rodney being disappointed his rolls were not there, but Luke had it right.
Rosie's eyes widened a little, her eyebrows arching. "Yeah we did, I think its the biggest reason for the splurge." She explained.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:14 pm
"Oh?" Sera replied, glancing up to Luke and Rosie as they mentioned drama and said drama being the reason for the aforementioned splurging on sushi. Now she was curious. "What drama's that?" The brunette asked idly as she pulled a container of sushi out, deciding to refrain from hiding Rodney's and instead focus on opening her own. It was rather difficult to do one-handed, but she was determined to persevere.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 pm
Luke folded his arms on the counter and leaned on the surface while he waited for the water to boil, frowning at the recent memories the question dredged up. He shrugged a shoulder, "Rosie was wanting to talk to Dove about some stuff for a while, and Dove happened to ask to meet, so it seemed like a good opportunity, but... it didn't really go well." An understatement, perhaps, but he wasn't willing to rehash the entire discussion.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:53 pm
Rosie kept her eyes down as she fished out some chopsticks from the drawer and set them out.
"No- it didn't" She confirmed quietly, feeling a little uneasy remembering it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:28 pm
The brunette raised a brow at them, but let out a triumphant 'ha!' once she'd pried the container open. That done, she grabbed a pair of chopsticks that Rosie had laid out and picked up a piece of her sushi. "Well, I'm not surprised," she said with a shrug. "She's kind of a b***h anyway."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:33 pm
Luke coughed discreetly. "Well, I'd say that that's not the word I'd use, but..." But he kind of used that exact word.

He removed the kettle from the heat as it began to steam, pouring the hot water into the prepared mugs and transferring said mugs to the table. "I feel kind of out of the loop here," he remarked, faintly surprised. "Rosie was bothered for a while, you obviously don't care for her... I didn't really take any issue until today."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff