Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:56 pm
1x1 RP for KetchupMan and LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:03 pm

It had been centuries since he had been home to the Hidden Village of Gaia, one of the greatest shinobi villages.

But looking here, he was encased in ice, unable to move. He had been that way for centuries after losing a fight. His opponent spared him but yet here he was, perfectly preserved with the help of ninjutsu. Who knows what would happen if he would be left here forever. He wasn't even fighting near his home village, but entered a different dimension during his missions. He was worlds away from civilization, as his body stood frozen in the depths of the arctic.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

Imiar was just finishing up a hit, and looking forward to collecting the large bounty that was on the head that was weighing down her bag. She was just about to form her warp gate, and give a little surprise to her employer, when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye.

Is that... a person? In ice? she thought. Imiar stalked toward the block of ice, just to be safe. Her senses were on high alert. When she reached the block, she confirmed that no one else was around. The man in the block was indeed frozen solid. She considered just leaving him; after all, it wasn't her business. But, in the end, her curiosity won out.

She carefully sat her very expensive severed head on the ice behind her and drew her sword. Taking a deep breath, Imiar jumped high into the air, and shot straight down, sword first, cracking the ice right down the middle.

"Nap time's over! Come on, wake up!" Imiar shouted as she used her magic to further destroy the ice. Eventually, the ice was crushed into snow and the man was free. Imiar waited not-so-patiently for him to respond, but remained ever poised to defend herself if he were to attack.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:55 pm

((Oh goodness I don't have any great picture to go with my character xD. Though my avatar is pretty close to what my character should look like))

He came to, as his crimson red eyes glowed in the arctic sun.

Ukitake slowly got up, as he began coughing fiercely. It was after all, the first time he had taken a breath in over 50 years.

He gave Imiar a quick glance seeing her in a defensive position.

"Where am I?", whispered the thawed ninja.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
((Haha, that's alright! It's just the way I format my posts to help me remember which character I'm using))

Imiar cocked an eyebrow at the man and deemed it safe to resheath her sword. She bent down, picked up her prize, and slung it over her shoulder.

"You're lucky I happen to have elvish eyes, otherwise I wouldn't have seen you all the way out here. Oh, and you're in the arctic in deep winter, and you were frozen ice, so you're welcome. The only payment I ask is that you answer my questions to the best of your ability. Who are you? How did you get here? And why were you frozen in a block of ice?"

Imiar stared at him intently, waiting for her answers. If he gave her none, she would leave him here to freeze to death in the arctic.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:39 pm

"Elves?"
Ukitake lived in a world filled with only humans, and perhaps a handful of giant talking animals. Elves were only existed as folklore in fairy tales. He blinked a few more times as he stared at her in curiosity.

"I'm Ukitake, ninja from the Hidden Gaia Village." he said, slightly irritated at her rude demeanor.

"I've been encased in ice since my last battle, searching for clues of my family history. My opponent spared me, but punished me to be frozen for all of eternity." He left out the part about him being a rogue-ninja. People from his village generally did not leave to accomplish their own goals. Doing so would place a large bounty on their heads.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

"Yes, elves. I am one." Imiar rubbed her pointed ear with her free hand, "There are many of us. I am a dark elf specifically. Are you sure your opponent didn't hit your head hard enough to make you forget things?"

Imiar cocked her head to the side slightly and said, "Anyway, nice to meet you Ukitake. Although, I have never heard of the Hidden Gaia Village... There appear to be many things neither of us know..." She paused for a moment, to collect her thoughts, "Tell you what, if you don't want to stay in the arctic anymore, you can come with me while I pick up my reward money for this head I have here, and we can talk some more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:07 pm

He adjusted his forehead protector, the metal symbol of his village shimmering.

"Amnesia might be a problem as well. Everything seems to be a big blur and I can't even remember who I was fighting."

Ukitake shivered as his gritted his teeth, nodding at her suggestion. He wanted to get out of the situation as soon as he could. Wearing sandals and ninja shorts did not cut it in the cold.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image

"Well that's helpful," Imiar rolled her eyes as he adjusted himself. She took a deep breath, flicked her wrist, and a massive, pulsing warp gate appeared. A strange warmth seeped from it and she could feel the cold begin to leave her.

"What the hell?" A voice shouted through the warp gate, "Imiar, you little s**t! What do you think you're doing forming a warp gate in my office?"

Imiar ignored her employer's complaints and turned to look at Ukitake, "Ready?" She asked, motioning toward the warp gate.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:43 pm
LoverlyJessica

((Ahh sorry... left for Target with friends @___@))

Ukitake nodded, walking right through the opened warp gate. His glistening red eyes closely studying the magic that took place in this world.

Upon entering the office, he did a close pat check of his clothing, ensuring his weapons and scrolls were all neatly in place in his shinobi vest.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:19 am
User Image
((It's alright!))

Imiar allowed him to enter first, carefully scrutinizing his movements. She followed after him through the warp gate, the head of her latest target still weighing down her bag over her shoulder. Once they both reached the warmth of her employer's office, she snapped her fingers and allowed the warp gate to disappear.

Suddenly, a whip came barrelling towards her. She carefully caught it on her arm, wrapped it tightly around, and pulled hard to reveal the creature on the other end. A male orc came stumbling into view.

"Is that anyway to greet me, Azhug?" Imiar chided jokingly as she carefully extracted her arm from his whip, "I have been your most reliable assassin for years now," As she said this, she tossed the head to Azhug, and he caught it easily.

Azhug groaned, "That is true, Imiar. However, you have got to stop forming warp gates straight into my office," he carefully opened her bag and examined her work, "This is flawless, as usual. A clean cut on the neck, and the head is still perfectly intact." Azhug walked over to his desk and retrieved a large sack from the safe underneath. He tossed it to Imiar, "That should be sufficient for your efforts."

Imiar opened the jingling bag to count her profits, mostly to make sure she wasn't short-changed. As she was counting, it appeared that Azhug finally noticed Ukitake:

"Who are you?" He asked in a slightly threatening monotone, laying a hand on his sword's hilt.

Imiar paused in her counting, blinking at Ukitake in confusion. "Oh right. Azhug, this is Ukitake. I found him after I completed my job. He was frozen in solid ice." She shrugged, and motioned for Ukitake to take over, as she went back to counting her money.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:43 am

"Is everyone on edge here?", Ukitake thought aloud. He walked around the office, closely examining and absorbing all the information he could. It was important for a ninja to be ready at all times, and right now he wasn't sure if he was going to be attacked. However, he decided not to worry too much as the dark elf had saved him.

He sat in a chair and folded his legs, quietly waiting for Imiar to finish her business, glaring slightly at the orc before him.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:58 am
User Image

Azhug was offended that this stranger had not answered him, he tightened his grip on his sword's hilt and returned Ukitake's glare, knowing any action toward this guy would most likely result in repercussions from Imiar.

Imiar finished counting her money and was pleased to find exactly the amount she was promised. This can get me food for the next month, she thought excitedly.

When she looked up, she saw Ukitake and Azhug glaring at each other. She rolled her eyes and said, "Boys, come now! We're all friends here," she paused for a minute in thought, and then added, "except not really." She scrunched up her nose before settling on glaring at both of them-- a glare that she normally reserved for those on her hit-list that tried to bribe her for their lives. She liked money, but she also liked having work and, if she started letting those with enough money live, no one would hire her.

Azhug took the hint and suppressed a shiver at Imiar's glare. He waved his hand and grunted dismissively, "Well, you have your money. I'll let you know if another job comes up."

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:06 am

Ukitake smirked slightly, as he slowly rose and stretched on the chair.

"Well then, where to now Imiar?"

Perhaps being a bounty hunter would be his new profession as he finished up the work that he left off with.

He took a kunai out of his weapon pounch on his belt, throwing it in the air in boredom.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:24 am
User Image

Imiar nodded to Azhug and left his office, clutching her prize close to her chest.

"Now, we go shopping," she stated simply. Expecting him to follow, she continued to stride forward, heading out onto the streets, "Lay low, and do not be surprised by anything you see," she paused in her stride to turn toward Ukitake, "And, most importantly, watch your back." With that, she continued walking to the marketplace, clutching her money very close to her chest.

KetchupMan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces