Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Questing: Complete Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like it?
  Yes!
  Eh.
View Results

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:59 am
So, with the release of new hair rigs, and the price they were selling for in the market, I decided to splurge and try my luck at finding them.

Not only did I get some fantastic hair for myself (I really like the short bobbed look), I actually hated the hair that was selling well - so when I got one I was more than happy to send it off to the Marketplace and reap the gold benefits.

As a result, I was able to get enough gold to buy a lot of the items I was questing for to complete my long-sought "Mother Holle Gift" look. If you don't know the story, I did link it there to read, and, TL;DR: unselfish hard work leads to a shower of gold from a fairy woman.

smile

Yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:24 pm
Nice work on that.

I had been pseudo questing the past week...not because I couldnt afford a item, just because it was never in the MP.

Even though its ABP had been 1.7m for the past week I paid 15m for it XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:03 pm
O_O You look almost like Goldie's twin. lol.

Anyways, it's also nice checking things of your quest list. :]

I could probably do the same at the moment, but I'm being a money hoarder until I reach my gold to a certain amount. xP

What things do you have left to get?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:12 pm
Sagebomb
Nice work on that.

I had been pseudo questing the past week...not because I couldnt afford a item, just because it was never in the MP.

Even though its ABP had been 1.7m for the past week I paid 15m for it XD

If there was something I really, really wanted I would just get it too, regardless of price, but most of what I got was actually under the ABP.  

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:14 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
O_O You look almost like Goldie's twin. lol.

Anyways, it's also nice checking things of your quest list. :]

I could probably do the same at the moment, but I'm being a money hoarder until I reach my gold to a certain amount. xP

What things do you have left to get?

Actually, her avi did inspire me to find the right items to finish the look. I was trying to find the right gold items for it, and voila, there she was. Golden and glorious.

And I also like to save my money... it's a nice feeling to be able to buy things you really want.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:33 pm
Icklekins

If there was something I really, really wanted I would just get it too, regardless of price, but most of what I got was actually under the ABP.

Its always nice when you can do that, Im lucky I have enough gold to not worry too much about over paying, but I am kinda frugal so I kinda want a good deal where I can get it XD.

I thought the same thing about golds avi XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 am
Sagebomb
Its always nice when you can do that, Im lucky I have enough gold to not worry too much about over paying, but I am kinda frugal so I kinda want a good deal where I can get it XD.

Well, I always make sure I buy less than the ABP, because I am not over paying for anything if I don't have to. I sometimes find store items in the market that are cheaper than what is actually being sold in the store. I jump all over those.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:12 pm
Icklekins
Sagebomb

Well, I always make sure I buy less than the ABP, because I am not over paying for anything if I don't have to. I sometimes find store items in the market that are cheaper than what is actually being sold in the store. I jump all over those.

Yeah I always check the MP for store items first even if its like a 1k item XD. But finding stuff under abp in this inflation market is definitly getting a lot harder now.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:44 pm
Where is Goldie?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:31 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Where is Goldie?

Doing life stuff? Should be seeing him in May, could poke him to get on a bit more.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:41 am
Sagebomb
Yeah I always check the MP for store items first even if its like a 1k item XD. But finding stuff under abp in this inflation market is definitly getting a lot harder now.

Yeah, I shop via the market, but inflation does suck... if you're buying. Selling is awesome though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:12 pm
Icklekins
Sagebomb

Yeah, I shop via the market, but inflation does suck... if you're buying. Selling is awesome though.

I window shop in MP very often, like when I am looking for a item to finish a avi the first place I go to it MP and seach with tags, then try things on and buy them if the suit (Im not really a fan of tektek except using my own stuff when looking for things in my invo since they organise things much better including showing wigs/hair that dont have wig/hair tags etc.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:23 am
Sagebomb
I window shop in MP very often, like when I am looking for a item to finish a avi the first place I go to it MP and seach with tags, then try things on and buy them if the suit (Im not really a fan of tektek except using my own stuff when looking for things in my invo since they organise things much better including showing wigs/hair that dont have wig/hair tags etc.

tektek has some neat short cuts too.

For example, the basic hair I have on under my wig is the "Girl's Romantic Silver" - which isn't currently listed in the salon. You have to have a link to it in order to get to it. Tektek, in the old view, was the only place I found that link. There are other little shortcuts like that in there, mostly to hidden shop items.

I do wish we could organize our inventories better, or sort like on tektek... but that would be too much to ask.

razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:38 pm
Icklekins
Sagebomb

tektek has some neat short cuts too.

For example, the basic hair I have on under my wig is the "Girl's Romantic Silver" - which isn't currently listed in the salon. You have to have a link to it in order to get to it. Tektek, in the old view, was the only place I found that link. There are other little shortcuts like that in there, mostly to hidden shop items.

I do wish we could organize our inventories better, or sort like on tektek... but that would be too much to ask.

razz

They have been working on the invo arranger. It should be out anytime between 5 years ago, and some unknown ammount of time in the future. It was being worked on amongst numerous other features. Though now kenny and uber (two devs) have recently left the dev load has increased by a fairyly large ammount again, so I wouldnt expect it probally this year.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:15 am
Sagebomb
They have been working on the invo arranger. It should be out anytime between 5 years ago, and some unknown ammount of time in the future. It was being worked on amongst numerous other features. Though now kenny and uber (two devs) have recently left the dev load has increased by a fairyly large ammount again, so I wouldnt expect it probally this year.

I know entirely too well how the gaming industry works - and yes, Gaia counts as a gaming company.

The fact that the feature has yet to come out means that it will likely never come out. Dev time is spent working on more important features that will monetize, such as the new animal buttons in the shops, or the event fight mechanisms.

Rearranging an inventory won't monetize and is merely a flashy extra for a feature that already works as is, even if lots and lots of users want it.

*sigh*  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces