Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:48 pm
heart

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:57 pm
User ImageAlo found herself wandering through the quiet woods, large white ears twitching occasional at the tweets of birds and the rustling of leaves. Clutching what appears to be a map of some kind, she walked without paying attention to her surroundings, pink skirt swaying from side to side with each light step.

" Where is this place...let's see, I was there, but then I took a left turn here I think...or was it over there? "

The Lapin girl jut out her lip in a flustered pout, letting out a low growl. It had only been a week since she left her home, her family, all in search of what? In search of everything, She would say to herself, skipping over a small fallen tree. Alo desired to see new things, meet new people, learn skills and ideas about the world around her, staying on an island in the middle of nowhere wasn't going to achieve that goal.

Eventually, she found herself coming to a clearing, a nice spot of grass and a few flowers, and the light shining through the canopy of the trees. It was nice really, great place for a garden perhaps. But there was no time for that, now was there?

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:21 pm
Wild Boar
Static Character
User Image
A large boar approached the rabbit girl and looked her up and down, it had twisted tusks and a black coat.

Alocrescent

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:23 pm
Alocrescent

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier needed a break from the city, with the crowds and the noise, he sometimes felt the desire to go outside the city limits and relax. this clearing was a place he had found a while ago and had found himself coming back to many times.

he stepped out of the treeline and into the clearing, noting what a pleasant day it was.

he found that there was already another in the clearing, though he was not familiar with what, or whom it was. some sort of beast girl?

well, this is interesting, leave the city for a time to get some alone time and i bump into someone... well, may as well keep civil about it...

Renier waved at the girl.

uhh... hello there.. he said, trying to be friendly. not yet noticing the boar.

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image Large, white ears twitched up to a sound. Was that a voice? Quickly she turned her head to see the speaker, but when she looked up, a large boar stood before her. Alo gulped as it stared her down.

"...Ah! H-hello there piggy! Eheh..." she said in a hushed voice, slowly trying to step backwards from it. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see someone. Blonde? A guy? Or...was that a girl? If she wasn't in this situation she'd take the opportunity to poke fun at the guy, but now wasn't a good time.

Merixx

Twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:41 pm
Wild Boar
Static Character
User Image
The boar sniffed the girl who was half animal, and it could speak to her in words renier could not understand

Are you lost?

it's voice was rough and deep but to renier it sounded like a bunch of snorts. When it saw renier it dug it's cloven hooves into the ground as if it was about to charge

will this human hurt you?

Alocrescent
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 pm
Alocrescent

twitchylessthanthree

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

Renier froze upon seeing the boar, which looked ready to impale him with it's tusk.

ahh... crab baskets...

The boar seemed more concerned with him than the girl though, he wasn't sure what the beast would do.

he had no idea what to say, but he knew, without any sort of weapon, he'd have a hell of a time with the boar if it did decide to go after the girl.

Renier stayed motionless, eyes on the boar, ready to run if chased, or grab it's attention if it went after the girl.

so much for a relaxing afternoon...

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:01 pm
User Image The Lapin girl blinked, hearing it speak. She was familiar with animals, and tended to them yes, but actually hearing them speak was something entirely new to her. She still kept her guard up, despite the boar's gentle words, ready to leap up into a tree if need be.

" No..." she looked back to the man then to the boar again, " Not that I know of. Why would he hurt me? " Keeping note of the pig digging into the ground about to charge, something else twitched in her mind. Are people here...bad?

Merixx

Twitchylessthanthree

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:07 pm
Wild Boar
Static Character
User Image
The boar nodded cautiously and walked off

~exit

ooc: cause i'm going to bed soon =p

Alocrescent
merixx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:43 pm
Alocrescent

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

Renier breathed a sigh of relief as the boar left.

i would have thought that would have been worse than it was...

again he waved at the girl.
uh... so, hello again? he said as he peered about, looking to see if anything else was going to appear.

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image
She watched the boar as it left, sighing in relief. The map she mad been clutching was a crumpled up mess from her grip. Turning around, she got a full view of the person behind her. Yup, that was defiantly a guy and such sharp, piercing aqua eyes, like the color itself could stab through someone. Still wary of the animal's words, Alo dusted her pink skirt off, " Heya." she grinned, arms akimbo, " Well, that was interesting, don't you think? "

Twitchylessthanthree

ooc night night!  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:09 pm
Alocrescent

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

yeah... though, it seemed rather strange... are you alright? he asked as he walked closer, eying the girl up and down.

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:55 am
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag144/andrewclark101p/wolf rp/anime_User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

James cames to the clearing he looked around not quite sure where he was he hated being lost. he looked around until he saw two other he smiled, and walked to them upon approaching them he smiled, hello my name is james, sorry to interrupt but i am kinda lost, can you please tell me where i am? he said happily with a smile to the two of them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image
Alo grinned proudly as if she had won some sort of non-existant battle, " Of course I am! That boar had nothing on me. " trying her best to feign confidence, she folded her arms and puffed out her chest, "I could have handled it if need be, I was jus-"

She yelped, suddenly hearing another voice and quickly leaped up into a nearby tree. All that could be seen were the rustling of green leaves falling near the spot she just dissapeared from.

" What? What? O-oh..." poking her head out, she saw it was just another lost soul, " ...That my friend is a very good question! One I...dont have the answer to! "

Merixx

JehovahTheWolf

Ooc: responses will be very slow, I'm at work now.  

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:15 pm
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

User Image

James smiled at the girl behind the tree, that is not good then. he said in a bit of a playful voice, smiling happily, o well its not that big of deal but if i may ask, do you know of a place i can find food? yes finally food, you never feed me any more. his inner wolf said, james had split personalities, so he would randomly hear his other side in his head, he mostly paid no mind to it.  
Forest Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff