Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:00 pm
Any given fight ended in one of two outcomes: victory or defeat. There were some, perhaps, who would argue that retreat wasn't defeat - "run away to fight again another day," as the saying went - but as Ryuko saw it, if you weren't the winner, then you were the loser.

And so it was terribly frustrating to be in the position she was in, rounding a corner and continuing along the sidewalk as quickly as she could move herself, a Scizor following at her heel. Though she generally attempted to weave around any passerby, her attention was divided between what lie ahead and what pursued from behind, and in her haste she bumped shoulders with a passerby. She slowed just enough to right herself, raising a hand and offering a passing "my bad!" before departing at the same pace with which she'd arrived.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:20 pm
Sera had just been walking along, minding her own business, when some chick had barreled down the sidewalk and hit her. Just her shoulder, but still. "Hey!" She said a little angrily, just as the girl said 'my bad' and continued. With a shrug, she brushed it off and continued walking in the opposite direction.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:31 pm
Shortly after the girl vanished around another corner, a pair of large, angry men, one with a hand held to a bloody nose, appeared from the same area from which the girl had originated. They paused as they took notice of Sera, one addressing her in a gruff voice, "Hey, you see some chick come through here just now? Which way did she go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:38 pm
First the girl, now some burly gruff, angry-looking guys. She paused to frown at them, recalling the quick glance she'd gotten of that girl and the general direction she went in. "The girl that just practically ran me over?" She clarified, shifting her weight to her other foot, then casually pointed in the other direction the girl had gone. "Ran off that way, across the street."

A while later, the brunette found herself out once again, this time to chill in the park since the weather had been marginally warmer, with Anastasia following along at her heels.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 pm
Ryuko had been pleasantly surprised to have lost her pursuers completely shortly into the chase, and she celebrated her breathing room by making her way to the park to take advantage of the cool fountain water for the purpose of cleaning the scrapes on her legs - she owned a first aid kit, but she didn't want to consume its contents if she could get by without. And so she sat on the edge of the circular fountain, her shoes and socks beside her and her bare feet dipped in the water as she rinsed the stinging scrapes clean, her Scizor standing sentinel on the off chance the men from before discovered her here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 pm
There was a girl practically sitting in the fountain. Sera had been completely content with thinking her a weirdo and forgetting about her, but the girl's appearance nagged at her a bit before she realized why, and so she approached her with her 'hands' hidden away in the front pocket of her hoodie. "You were that chick who ran into me earlier today," she said matter-of-factly, a slight frown on her face. "With those two guys chasing after you."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:05 pm
"Huh?" She turned to look over her shoulder roughly in the direction of whomever was addressing her. She didn't recognize the individual, but she didn't have any reason to doubt her - especially given the accuracy of the details she supplied. Hopefully this chick wasn't trying to pick a bone too. It was just a little bump, jeez. "Oh, yeah. Sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:36 pm
Sera merely shrugged. "Eh, no big deal." She'd apologized - twice, even, if 'my bad' could be counted as an apology - and it honestly didn't matter that much. Idly she glanced down at the scrapes on her legs, curious on if those had been there before she'd bumped into her or if they'd gotten there after... Maybe those guys from before had found her or something, despite her misleading them. Curious, and not wanting to awkwardly stand there after practically accusing her of bumping into her, she asked, "Did those two jerks ever catch up to you? I assume they were jerks - certainly looked like the jerk type of guys, anyway." Maybe they weren't - maybe they were friends of hers who were playing a chasing game with her or something that she had completely screwed up. Somehow, though, she didn't think that was it.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:46 pm
"Oh yeah, total assholes, those two," she confirmed, shaking her head in mock pity. "Nah, I managed to give 'em the slip." She supposed she'd have to stay away from that area for a while, though, lest they recognize her and carry a grudge.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 pm
"I kinda figured," she said with a vaguely amused expression, "especially since one of them looked like he'd just had his nose broken. Oh, and, you're welcome for that," the brunette added, shifting her weight to her other leg and assuming the girl would understand what she meant.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:12 pm
In response to the comment on the state of man's nose, Ryuko gave a smug grin, earning a look of exasperation from her Scizor. As the stranger continued, however, her expression became one of mildly confused consideration, then one of understanding. Wasn't terribly outlandish to think the jerks would stop and ask for directions. "Guess I owe you one, huh?" she said, kicking an arc of water towards the opposite side of the fountain. "Just don't ask for nothin' too extravagant."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:28 pm
"Hm? Oh." Well, she could owe her one if she wanted to - Sera certainly wasn't going to tell her otherwise. "Yeah - and nah, I don't need anything extravagant." It had been a few years since she'd had anything actually extravagant.

Opting to continue talking and sate her curiosity, rather than depart now, the brunette flopped down onto the side of the fountain nearby. "So what'd those jerks want, anyway? Besides to get back at you for breaking that one's nose."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:32 pm
"Eh," she shrugged dismissively, "typical dumb macho man stuff. People like them can't stand the idea of being talked down to by someone like me; it hurts their fragile man pride. The nose was just adding insult to injury - or vice versa, I guess."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 pm
"Well duh," she replied, as if this were obvious. "Guys can't stand that s**t - they have to be super tough guys, and they can't be super tough guys if girls are talking down to them. Especially small girls." Speaking of, this girl looked about her size - acceptable. It always bugged her a little when someone was taller, because practically everyone was. "Though I can't imagine just talking crap to them would set them off that bad. Well," she redacted her statement, pausing to consider it, "I guess it would if they were extra stupid."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:57 pm
"Well," she set her palms on the edge of the fountain's rim, leaning her weight back onto her arms, "you know how trash talk goes. One thing leads to another, a fight breaks out... A teenage girl gives them a run for their money, they're not gonna let that slide too easy." She shrugged. "Name's Ryuko, by the way." By this point, an introduction only seemed fair.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff