Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Tiny Pixie Wings Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

it's funny how things change with prices
  yep yep yep
  ehhhh
View Results

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:12 am
sooooo back in the day i would buy them at like 10K - 20 K and sell for like 30K just for alil gold ( like in nov and feb of last year) ((don't get on much)

when i get on i seem to buy things for people so it helps with alil gold
anyways
i had like 10 wings and i know i got them about 25K or cheaper
they are now like 1350000 gold!!!
i'm like HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i'm selling them for 1250000
nice profit i think off them... LOL
now hopefully they sell lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:57 pm
Not interested in the wings but sent a trade as a gift just saying glad to see you on. ^_^ and yeah gold value has changed.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:57 pm
Sagebomb
Not interested in the wings but sent a trade as a gift just saying glad to see you on. ^_^ and yeah gold value has changed.

>.< thank you soooo much babe
yeah.... it's just funny cause u know how i go back and forth and the value has never been like this crazy... but yeah....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:15 am
BlueCowGirl
Sagebomb

yeah.... it's just funny cause u know how i go back and forth and the value has never been like this crazy... but yeah....

Yeah no worries, and yeah things have been crazy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

worth is just not even understandable now. My gold count this past month has gone to 10 times my previous highest ever emotion_facepalm  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AssassinCowboy

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:40 am
Sagebomb
BlueCowGirl
Sagebomb

worth is just not even understandable now. My gold count this past month has gone to 10 times my previous highest ever emotion_facepalm

JAW DROP
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:30 pm
AssassinCowboy

JAW DROP

Yeah the back 6 months have been a crazy time of inflation on gaia.

Monthly rigs which used to go for 750k a 9 pack now sell for over 150m per 9 pack.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 am
Sagebomb

I'd like to second that jaw drop.
emotion_jawdrop
Dang. I knew you were loaded with gold, but to actually see how much you accumulated. HOLY SH*T!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:18 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

I'd like to second that jaw drop.
emotion_jawdrop
Dang. I knew you were loaded with gold, but to actually see how much you accumulated. HOLY SH*T!!!!!!

Yeah its all happened in the past couple weeks though. Looks like I will be looking to start giving away more now.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:26 am
Sagebomb

Yeah its all happened in the past couple weeks though. Looks like I will be looking to start giving away more now.

I could have a lot more gold if I sold things.
I'm currently at 20mil.... but I realized I really have no use for my gold. Like I see items I like but I like my simple avatar. I mainly just like to collect my gold. x.x I have gold hoarding problems.
I wish I was as generous as you are being. Maybe if I had a billion I'd consider buying art with it and donate some here and there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:31 pm
Speaking of art. Sage can u give me the link to have the siggy as my sig? I can't remember if there is a place for it or not. Sigh. On cell. it's such a pain.  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I'm currently at 20mil.... but I realized I really have no use for my gold. Like I see items I like but I like my simple avatar. I mainly just like to collect my gold. x.x I have gold hoarding problems.
I wish I was as generous as you are being. Maybe if I had a billion I'd consider buying art with it and donate some here and there.

I kinda got over the worth thing a few years ago, but I do like being able to buy items. Like I bought like 50m of items yesterday which was about 10 items, and chances are I might never use but I bought them in case I do. But yeah mainly I just buy and sell ACs for gold now. which makes me enough to still support my habbits, and I still have certain hoards which are worth a bit as well now.

I do love buying art, but mainly pony art.

Obviously many of these things are massivly AIed...but my worth keeps hitting new Bills which is just crazy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:51 pm
BlueCowGirl
Speaking of art. Sage can u give me the link to have the siggy as my sig? I can't remember if there is a place for it or not. Sigh. On cell. it's such a pain.

Yeah on a lappy you would just right click and select save link. or copy link

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/sagetrillion/sigs/gdapwgroupgiftjpeg_zps4c6e6af6.jpg  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:08 pm
Sagebomb

I kinda got over the worth thing a few years ago, but I do like being able to buy items. Like I bought like 50m of items yesterday which was about 10 items, and chances are I might never use but I bought them in case I do. But yeah mainly I just buy and sell ACs for gold now. which makes me enough to still support my habbits, and I still have certain hoards which are worth a bit as well now.

I do love buying art, but mainly pony art.

Obviously many of these things are massivly AIed...but my worth keeps hitting new Bills which is just crazy.

I'm currently worth ~2,820,177,692 according to Gaia. And when did the Agape sky rocket in price?!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:54 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I'm currently worth ~2,820,177,692 according to Gaia. And when did the Agape sky rocket in price?!

User Image

A lot of it is within the past month, just like a lot of items directly tied to dice roll and dice roll clones.

User Image

I didnt get in on it when it was really cheap but I think I got it when it was rereleased and droped down to like 60m or so.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 pm
Sagebomb

User Image

A lot of it is within the past month, just like a lot of items directly tied to dice roll and dice roll clones.

User Image

I didnt get in on it when it was really cheap but I think I got it when it was rereleased and droped down to like 60m or so.

I either bought mine with free gaia cash I earned from doing surveys or I bought it when it was 200k.
Sorry you had to buy it at 60m. x.x  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces