Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:30 pm
It didn't take Kai as long as he had suspected to arrive in Southtown and approach the mansion just on the coast. As always, Kai could not help but wonder what new additions Dee had made to an already great structure.

As he entered the building, he prompted Michal to take his shoes off at the mat, since Kai had already done so. The mansion seemed quieter than usual, but not to the point where it was creepy.

"Empress Dee?! Terry?!" Kai called through the echoing halls.

After a moment of silence, Kai shrugged and said to Michal, "They must be in the lounge."

When they entered the lounge, they saw something that stopped Kai in his tracks. Terry's younger brother Andy was kissing Raditz right there in front of him!

For those who don't know who Raditz is, Raditz is a male saiyan who supposedly died after fighting against Goku and Piccolo. Raditz had been brought back to life via the Dragon Balls by Andy who had found them completely by accident. Andy's wish was to have someone to love who wasn't Mai, but could fight just as well as her and someone whom he could tell all his secrets comfortably to. Raditz was whom he got. They have been inseparable ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:40 pm
empress dee

Michal after removing his shoes went into the lounge, he leaned up against the wall unphased by the gay couple in front of him. After all, their little Maxy was gay and it didn't bother him in the least, so why should it start now?  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:56 pm
Kai continued to wander around the lounge looking for Dee, but seeing as he couldn't find her, more... drastic measures were to be taken. Slamming his armored fist onto the bar's longest table, he made a sound that interrupted Andy and Raditz. "You two...where are Dee and Terry? I must speak with them at once!"

Dee was just coming up the stairs looking groggier than ever when she noticed Kai. Yawning, she walked up to him and said, "Morning, Kai. What brings you here today?"

Kai snapped at Michal to show her what they had found earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 pm
empress dee

Michal gave Kai a dirty look before speaking. "Don't you ever snap at me again." He said taking out the papers and information he found and handing them to Dee.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:32 pm
Dee yawned again before taking a look at the information. She still wasn't as alert yet, so she asked Kai if he could make her something to drink that would wake her up in a hurry.

He remembered that she didn't drink coffee nor booze, so, he shoved Andy and Raditz aside earning a growl from Raditz, then found some fresh ingredients to make her a one-of-a-kind Hiwatari made pepsi.

After he handed the drink to Dee and Dee gulped it down, she let out a very big burp that got her and Kai laughing. "Dee...I dunno why you're a chick when you can belch like any man."

"Silence, Kai," she said more seriously, "We can talk about that stuff later. From what you are showing me, it looks like I have a huge battle to prepare for. A lot of these guys...they...they don't respond to words alone. And it looks like they cannot read neither."

Kai then said, "I don't think its because they cannot read, Dee. I think over half of these guys were merely told part of what was written here by the true culprit that has earned himself a trip to the HFIL. And unless we find out hard evidence of which king it is, anyone challenging you to a fight is a serious suspect."

Looking over at Mick, Kai hoped that his friend would bring up the part they discussed about Sasuke possibly showing up next.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 am
empress dee

Michal shrugged before speaking. "Whoever Sasuke is, he sent a group of ninjas after Kai." He said stretching out and then leaned against the counter.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:21 pm
Kai sighed, "We think that Sasuke might have been trying to get here first, but since I don't see him here yet, then Mick thinks that he was trying to break your law by trying to kill me. As if I hadn't gone down that road yet."

Andy yawned and said, "Yeah, yeah, we know all about how my brother once beheaded you and you had to use Ken's resurrection services. So, there must be some of Dee's other kings that feel that you are some serious competition."

"As if I would be any contest to Terry. Besides, my work is too busy to be so seriously close to Dee."

Dee then said, "Well, regardless if Sasuke does arrive here, I would like you to head the arcade on the main floor."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:09 pm
empress dee

Michal just yawns and stretches out. "Whatever." He said leaving the room to go find the Arcade.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:21 pm
Seeing Michal leave like that sent a warning signal to Kai's brain. One, Mick doesn't know the place all too well, therefore he could easily get lost. Two, there are killers on the loose and might miss take Mick for one of Dee's kings. And three, an attitude like what Mick displayed was one good way to attract negative attention.

So, bowing before Dee, Kai then followed after Mick, saying once he caught up, "Okay, spill, what's bugging you, Mick? The last time I saw you react like that disaster struck the both of us."

Dee went back to drinking her custom soda and having fun by burping after taking huge gulps. Andy, however, was more concerned over what had just taken place and so he grasped Raditz by the tail and dragged him downstairs and to the main kitchen area.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:01 am
empress dee

Michal just shrugs and speaks. "Who said it was? I just don't like being told what to do." He said continuing to look around.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:43 pm
"If you didn't like being told what to do, then why did you volunteer to work for me? If you didn't like being told what to do, then why did you come along on this mission? Surely you knew I was going to see Dee first, and Dee is the queen of this entire galaxy. Like it or not, we have to obey her. You have no idea what she does to keep this galaxy safe, but believe me, Mick its a lot more than what you and I see whenever we come here."

Meanwhile upstairs, Andy and Raditz had resumed making out when all of a sudden Andy felt extremely light headed. Rest assured that it had nothing to do with the kissing. Andy collapsed in Raditz's arms, his skin becoming paler by the second.

Dee noticed this, as if she couldn't even if she tried, and immediately grabbed two face masks. One for herself and one for Raditz. After she put hers on, she demanded that Raditz put his on. When Raditz demanded why, Dee replied, "Andy has the Southtown flu! An airborne illness that affects all of us. Terry caught it once and the first thing that happened was that he fainted. The last time this happened, soon after it was done, Andy had that fatal heart attack! Obviously, he cannot have another attack like that because of the pendant, but he can still fall prey to this sickness. You were in direct contact with him, so you are likely to get it next."

The young queen only hoped that she didn't already catch it. Thankfully, Kai and Michal were already downstairs so they will catch it later, though they are not immune to its affects. Dee remembered that men's bathroom to all those who had that flu the last time. She remembered that with Renaissance humans, the first thing that happens is they get sick, they have the reversal food affect. Especially to those who do not enhance their bodies by extreme physical labor.

She figured that Kai might have a similar response as Andy and Terry has had since Kai works in the fields all the time and his arms physically show that strength, though she could not be 100 percent on that.

As Kai entered the arcade first, he took a gander at all the recent games. He found two that caught his interest, then he saw the make your own game booth. He selected The World of Warcraft and Beyblade as his games and pressed start. When prompted, Kai entered the booth. He only hoped that Mick would follow and would find that this was going to be interesting. Kai was unaware that the Southtown Flu had already hit him and that soon Kai was going to faint.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:00 pm
empress dee

Michal continued to speak as he followed Kai. "I didn't say I wouldn't. But I figured if I had to it'd be on my own terms, rather than leave later i went ahead and lef..." He said before collapsing in the doorway.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:55 pm
Hearing the thud, Kai turned around and tried to lift his best friend. Unfortunately, due to the fact that he too had been infected, he could not. He did slam the pause creation button before he too collapsed.

(Now we wait on someone to play as Sasuke)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:36 pm
(I'll play as Sasuke just to get things moving)

Sasuke entered the mansion all full of bruises and a black eye. "Curse that Hiwatari! Doesn't he know how to watch for pedestrians?!"

He looked into the arcade and saw that both Kai and Kai's friend was rendered unconscious. "Heh, some place to sleep. I wonder if Terry knows about this?"

Thinking over his revenge plan, Sasuke then added, "Bah, not worth it. I have better things to do."

Taking the private elevator to the lounge level, Sasuke saw Dee trying to lift an unconscious Andy Bogard. "Why not get the saiyan to carry him down, Dee?" Sasuke smirked.  

william-tyler

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:59 pm
Gyrating sharply on her heels, she noticed that Sasuke had snuck in. Setting Andy down onto the wooden floor, still unconscious, she placed her hands on her hips. "Funny that you should show up, Sasuke. Kai told me that you were sabotaging his farm. Is this true?"  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff