Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Wolf eat Wolf world (with ARC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold.
  +
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:55 pm
We promise to follow all Gaian TOS and Guidelines as well as Guild rules as well.

Name: Gabryle Hurst
User Image

AutumnrainChaos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:23 am
It was late in the day when Gabryle took a break from his help with the animals to eat his supper. Sitting in the stables with the horses was his usually time however it had been a very good day out so he wanted to watch the sky a while. Taking his food outside he sat on a rock. It had been a hard day today with the animals being spooked by something rustling about. The farmer had even asked if he would stay around this evening and watch out for him after dark. Of course he would because he'd get paid for it. Well paid in a way. He helped out with the farms because the farmers and ranchers usually paid him in eggs, milk, or meat which really helped him out. Besides that he liked the animals and they got along well. Except that one goat but he really was old and grumpy.

Stretching out he relaxed back and ate. Still what could be scaring the animals around here when they were so used to him. As far as it went he was the scariest thing out here so it could just be a coyote or something since nothing was really coming up dead yet. Sighing he rolled his neck cracking it. He'd stroll around tonight and see if he couldn't find traces of what was spooking them. After he finished eating he went to talk to the farmer about it and said he'd leave after making a few rounds. The man was happy to here it and was confounded on what it could be.

When the sun set Gabryle was off walking and trying to catch sight of anything that would be out of place. Maybe a stray pet or something. Suddenly he stiffened and sniffed the air. That was new. Almost smelled like... No. Totally couldn't happen. He'd moved far enough away to keep out of all that stuff. Any of them who came this far into civilization was either run off like him or looking for something. And it couldn't be him. It had been years since he'd left and he hadn't been back. His exile was good enough to be claimed he was dead.

Scrubbing a hand over his face he sighed heavily. This was getting complicated. Either way he still had a large field to cover. Striding off he made sure to keep a sharp eye out for anyone like him. Kept his nose to the wind as well.

AutumnrainChaos

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

Name: Leo Alexander Grimm

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:18 pm
Nose to the air, back to the small hill behind him where a twig snapped and someone yelped a muffled surprise and tumbled down the hill into a long-limbed, lanky-bodied, red-headed mess of a lump. He was entangled in his own beautiful clothes and jewelry, plus those awkward long limbs. A grunt was a response from the boy, Nose to the air, back to the small hill behind him where a twig snapped and someone yelped a muffled surprise and tumbled down the hill into a long-limbed, lanky-bodied, red-headed mess of a lump. He was entangled in his own beautiful clothes and jewelry, plus those awkward long limbs. A grunt was a response from the boy, assuming it was a boy by smell. And older... and most certainly not human. Very much not human. Those vibrant green eyes shimmered in the moonlight as they opened and noticed a very, very large man standing in front of him.

His face was young, even if his scent wasn't. A Grimm. The tattoos on his face and the necklace he wore noted him as a royal of the Grimm Pack. He quickly sat up, brushing the dirt from his clothes and muttering about the grass stains on his new clothes. It was only then that he noticed the scent of the other creature and he bristled.

RosesandBlood

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:32 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Hard yellow eyes stared down at the mess at his feet. An awkward bundle of limbs and clothes. His nose knew what it was but his eyes didn't want to believe it. This wasn't clan land and he was trespassing on human territory. Hopefully this lost bunch of fuzz wasn't hunting because if he was Gabryle had all rights to shoot him, as proxy of landowner's intent. Despite his harsh looks he decided to give the other a break and not judge too harshly.

"Ya have 60 seconds ta tell me what you're doin' trespassin' on human land before I shoot ya. Better make it good too. The farmer here ain't happy ta have his animals spooked by the likes of ya," He growled keeping a firm stance and a sharp eye on the pup. Anyone who tumbled like that was either stupid or too young to know better. He had a slight accent when he spoke but it made his deep voice all the more alluring. It was that same dark purr that he used to soothe the animals when they got spooked. Right now however he was using it to sound menacing.

"An' before ya start yabberin about yer clan: I don't care. This is too far in for clans so ya better have a good reason ta be here."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
RosesandBlood

"What! No no no!" he sat up, flailing his hands at him, shaking his head rapidly. "Don't shoot me or hurt me!" He straightened his clothes fixing the necklace around his throat and looked around. Gangly. Not any meat on the boy. His eyes watched the thick man in front of him and he rubbed his arms. "I ran away from my home. I wasn't trying to trespass. I was only trying to make my way through onto neutral territory to make my own life...

"Though I must admit, I did start to get hungry sometime last night and I tried to come closer to find some food." He rubbed his neck, eyes narrowed at him. "What are you doing here? Since when do wolves make their way onto human territory... and by the smell of it, work for them?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:27 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Raising a dark brow while he listened to the other's plea Gabryle wasn't about to admit he didn't have a gun on him. The bluff worked anyways. "A runaway? What for?" he frowned at that looking the lanky kid over. "How old are ya? You dun look like ya should be runnin' from your pack... or are ya just an omega they got ridda?" He wasn't about to be nice until he knew for sure this kid wasn't any trouble.

Though if he was hungry and poached someone's animals he was likely to be shot by a human and not found and threatened by him. "A few missin' eggs is nothing but if yer killin' animals the ranchers and farmers will come hunting for ya. Yer best bet is the wild animals and ya aren't likely to find any this close to city limits..." Sighing he scratched his neck. It would be a bit heartless to live the kid out in the cold but he wasn't about to start crossing lines. Even if the lines weren't any matter to him any more.

Still Gabryle was too nice for his own good sometimes. "Tell me yer name..." he insisted. "And swear ya aren't gonna start any trouble around here or else," the larger man glared at the other. "If ya do I'll take ya into town... and maybe help you find a place for a while... Where do you intend to go anyways?" That was the curious part. Normally clans didn't run members off unless they proved to be either too strong for the alpha to handle, worthless, or just plain too much trouble. This one looked a bit on the meek and weak side.

Folding his arms over his chest to wait Gabryle shifted and bit and let his eyes wander a moment. He couldn't smell anyone else so it wasn't a trap...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:42 pm
RosesandBlood

"I wasn't going to kill any animals on the farm. I was actually coming to steal produce." He pointed to the fruit trees. "I wouldn't take anything of the animals. I may not look it, but I have a brain." He stood up, fixing his pants. Still the man before him was much taller than he was, even if he was a tall scrawny thing. He was partially intimidated by his girth. HOW did someone get so big? He shifted a bit on his feet and cleared his throat.

"Leo Alexander Grimm," he stated. "And I'll be 67 tomorrow." He scratched at his dirty cheek. "I'm not an Omega... I'm actually quite the opposite you see... Or well, I'm going to be the Alpha, or supposed too. I've no desire to do it, so in the night I left. And then promptly got lost... wait what? You said you'd take me to town if I caused trouble and help me find a place to live? How is that a threat." He waved his head. "Never mind that.

"What about you? Who are you? And what are you doing so far from your pack?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:26 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"Cause if ya start causing trouble I'll bite yer throat out," he growled. "Anyways, I haven't been with my clan in years. I didn't conform well," he gave the other a look at hearing his age. Well, damn guess it wasn't a kid he was talking to now was he. "You don't look yer age, Leo. Still, yer nine years older guess that gets you some respect." He held out his hand,"Gabryle Hurst. No sense tellin ya my clan." Nodding in the direction he'd come from Gabe started walking. "Follow me back but stay away from the animals. Been scarin' the livin daylights out of them," he grumbled then stopped. "Well, ya can go near that goat if ya want. Would serve 'em right, crusty old b*****d."

When they got close to the house Gabryle shooed the other towards his truck and made sure the farmer knew he was leaving. Told him he found a stray out wandering and he'd be taking it into town so he shouldn't have any other problems. As thanks Gabe ended up leaving with a few dozen eggs, some chicken, fresh goat milk, and a bit of fruit and veggies. Thanking the farmer deeply he went back to his old pickup truck.

Once there he set the things in the bed keeping the milk and eggs to put in the cab of course. "Get in and we'll see what we can't do about your situation..." his bleeding heart knew no bounds and one day it would get him in trouble. Most of the time if it was for a few days he offered up his own place to stay. This time however he didn't want to mix too deeply with another wolf. Even if he was a runaway if his clan came for him and found him with Gabryle they might go on a holy riot about him kidnapping or what not; even when he only left the city to go to the farms. His scent wouldn't be anywhere near those territories, but it never stopped them before.

"How far do you want to go away from yer clan anyways? I live in an apartment myself and I do just fine." He started up his old pickup and made sure the other buckled up before he drove off down the gravel drive.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:42 pm
RosesandBlood

"How rude," was the response the big guy would get from the thin wolf in fancy clothes. "I wouldn't do anything to let you bite out my throat. I'm more civilized than that, thank you very much." Still, he followed after the other, putting some of his trust in the other. He kept himself guarded, but he needed to get out of here. At least in the town or a city, his smell would be covered by other people and possibly other pack-less wolves. He rubbed his arms as he climbed into the cab, letting his hands run along the truck. "I've never been in a car before..."

This was sorta of fun in a way. He was going to try a few new experiences wasn't he? He scratched at his chin and looked at the other. "Gabryle?" he questioned softly, "Why do you live alone? And why did you run from your pack? Same reason?" He leaned back in the pick up, tugging at the seat belt. "It's fine you don't have to answer... as for how far.... as far away as possible." Not that he'd last long. The car ride was soothing that he eventually fell asleep, despite his hunger.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:16 pm
AutumnrainChaos

He rolled his eyes at that. Not like he'd let the other know he was going to snap his neck. This wolf seemed pretty prissy to him. Then again he was very much a country person himself. A small twitch in his lips that would have been a smile, had he not stopped himself, came about at the comment of never being in a vehicle before now. "Then sit back an' enjoy the ride," he said.

Truly he didn't want to talk about why he wasn't with his pack. It was an old fight and he was pretty much over it since he'd been run out when he was a teenager. "Different reason... They just didn't want me there." Was all he said. The Alpha saw him as a threat and tried to kill him. Instead he got away and ran. He'd just learned to shift around the time that it happened too. Of course it was a few years too soon for him to be strong enough to do it but he had managed. Not only that but he was growing steadily larger than the others his age. Now as a wolf he towered over normal dogs and most others and as a human he had a perfect physical shape. Although his looks were intimidating he was a really nice guy.

The gravel gave way to asphalt and the drive got smoother. About that time a deep constant rumbling was heard. At first Gabe worried it was his truck but at a stop sign he glanced over to Alex and heard it louder. "Bloody hell his stomach...." the large man was rather speechless over that.

Scrubbing a hand down his face he gave a defeated sigh. Looks like he was feeding the kid, er, guy too now it seemed. Well he did have a few plump chickens to cook at home already to be fried up, as well as the veggies he'd gotten today he could make a salad or something to go with.

Soon enough the city lights were flashing passed his truck windows while he drove. It didn't take long to get to his apartment complex. Parking his truck he nudged the other wolf. "OI. Wake up," he said gruffly,"we're here. You help carry things in. Hey, come on and get up!" Gabryle shoved at his shoulder. "Third floor. C'mon." He hopped out with the eggs and milk going to the bed to pull out the meat, veggies, and fruit. One small crate kept the chicken the other the produce. The chicken would be lighter so he shoved that one into Leo's hands. "Follow me." He said and started up the stairs.

On the third floor second apartment on the left he opened his door and invited the other in. "Take yer boots off," he ordered slipping his off in a practiced manner. It was a bachelor pad so it wasn't perfectly clean but no sense in tracking dirt all over. "Kitchen's on the right. Sit it on the bar." Gabe intstructed doing so with his then turning to wash his hands so he could cook supper. "Clean up in there," he pointed to the room to the left. Through there was his bedroom and the only bathroom. In front of the kitchen was the living room that was divided by the bar from the kitchen, and across from his room on the other side of the house was the laundry room, a small space just big enough for a washer and dryer to sit side by side and person to stand in there with a basket.

"It's a small place but you can stay for a while..." he said while running hot water over the chicken to thaw.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:58 am
RosesandBlood

The smell of the chicken made his nose scrunch, but he sleepily followed the other up the stairs to the apartment. The smells in here were weird, and something he wasn't sure he'd get used too. He did notice the few stares he was getting and he looked at himself.

Well the tall lankiness usually got looks. Most boys weren't that tall and that scrawny, but he realized soon it was the clothes that made him stick out. Oh... Yeah that would make sense. What he wore was comfortable, but flowy, almost elegant. Like an Arabian prince if you will.

"You're terribly demanding," he stated, doing as told. He managed to balance the crate and remove his boots before setting the chicken down, and going to wash his hands. Naturally, he got nosy and peered into the rooms he could, eyes adjusting to the low-light.

Gruff and thick, but he had a nice smell. He came back to the kitchen. "Did you say you were going to let me stay?" he asked, sitting down at the table. "Oh dear... Are you sure?" He furrowed his brow. "I'm not sure how to pay you back. I mean... I have some money, but not enough. I can do house chores..."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle looked over at the other a moment and shrugged. "Of course. It's only proper ya follow the rules of the house yer stayin' in, isn't it?" He said and reached for some herbs and stuff. "Hope ya ain't a picky eater. I cook whatever I have on hand and it's chicken tonight since it's what I got plenty of." He busied himself again preparing to make the fried chicken. "By the way ya need to shower an' change. You're filthy and that outfit makes ya stand out too much. Didn't you pack something else?" He turned to look Leo over.

Sure the guy was good looking, in a scrawny kind of way. Tall, long limbed, red hair that seemed pretty glossy, bright green eyes, smooth skin, and fairly good looking so he'd catch your eye either way but those clothes were over the top gaudy. Rubbing his chin in thought Gabe wasn't sure he had anything that would stick to his skin and bones in the house. It made him frown to think he'd have to go through all the trouble of buying clothes for him.

"Huh?" he blinked and looked at Leo a bit surprised. "Yeah. I have a couch, it's all yers. I don't mind lending a place to sleep at but you have to take care of yerself. I ain't yer mother or yer leader. Out here it's every man, wolf, for himself." He observed the expression on Leo's face a moment and sighed. "I understand what it's like to suddenly have no pack or clan, so I don't mind helping till ya can stand on yer own feet but don't take advantage and don't cause trouble. If ya wanna pay me back chores are good enough. The place is small but I try an' keep it the best I can. I don't track dirt in the house so boots come off at the door." He thumbed over his shoulder in that direction.

"Don't bring strangers back here, don't just eat all my food, I go through pains to keep my own self afloat here, jus' try an' help out where ya can. Findin' a job is a good idea too. I work construction but," he glanced over the other's lanky self,"yer not suited fer the work. Just try and do something ya think ya can."

After his little speel on rules he sighed but grinned a bit. "We're havin' fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Think ya can peel potatoes?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:02 pm
AutumnrainChaos

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:17 pm
RosesandBlood

He made a face at the larger wolf, rolling his eyes. "I would never bring people back here. Are you crazy? As if I have an desire to be carted back to my pack. I'm not suicidal." He rubbed the back of his scrawny neck. "And I won't eat your food. If I get a job, I'll have my own, won't I?" He moved to sit on the couch and bounced on it a little.

Only when he was addressed, did he look back up. "Peel... potatoes?" That would be a no, Gabe.

(Sorry darling. I've been so brain dead on rp's :/

I gotta respond for you, Mute, and Tik Tok, Oh! And a new friend of mine too *nods*)  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff