Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1 x 1 Search Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:28 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/1-x-1-search/t.91201385_1/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:44 pm
Oh, boy. This looks like a fun distraction. If you haven't been snatched up already, I'll join you and see how much mayhem we can cause. I'm actually familiar with being dropped in the middle of a roleplay because the person I was with no longer responded, and since you're on every day it seems like that won't be a problem here. I'm particularly interested in the Researcher/Test Subject pairing...if you need a sample of my roleplay ability first, feel free to ask.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:45 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Oh, boy. This looks like a fun distraction. If you haven't been snatched up already, I'll join you and see how much mayhem we can cause. I'm actually familiar with being dropped in the middle of a roleplay because the person I was with no longer responded, and since you're on every day it seems like that won't be a problem here. I'm particularly interested in the Researcher/Test Subject pairing...if you need a sample of my roleplay ability first, feel free to ask.
Yea. I need to see a sample and sorry for saying this but I only do pm rps and don't do profiles sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:55 pm
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
Yea. I need to see a sample and sorry for saying this but I only do pm rps and don't do profiles sweatdrop

Since I felt a little lazy as far as sampling went, take this. I pulled it from a Bleach RP I was in.

Munashi shrugged, unable to retort when Ylvato nonchalantly continued about. Munashi didn't seek to convince the woman with words as she knew that they were all futile. "Then remain unconvinced." Munashi knew for a fact that if she would have remained in Hueco Mundo she would've been fighting for those others for the exact same reason. She hated feeling empty, and in that way, the first people to have discovered her become her comrades. This could've been a very different scenario, but it wasn't.

"I still feel those desires when I'm alone. If I'm alone, I feel like I did back then. My loneliness and my body are....synonymous." Munashi made advancing steps now, no longer in the mood to talk. "A hollow is an unnatural beast. I don't claim to be an exception." Munashi reminded herself as she dashed forward, planning to engage Ylvato now to avoid any more of this ridiculous conversation. Munashi was different...or so she claimed. In truth, she was the weakest of the lot when it came to arrancar that had joined the organization. Munashi was undecided in the worst of ways, after all.

'Scream and roar...' That was the way all battles began, and it would be the way Munashi would end it. The words flew from her mouth in rapid succession. Her blade lost its form and became more suitable for single arm usage. The teddy bear she had so curiously wrapped around the pommel with the red string had vanished. Instead, the sword became a pitch black gauntlet that sharpened the fingertips for impaling opponents. A blood red scarf wrapped around the wrist of the gauntlet, and a tattered portion of the scarf hung below her wrist. The blade itself began to surge and scream as it wrapped around as an elbow blade for Munashi's gauntlet. Intimidating, yes, but its power was solely dependent on Munashi's capabilities.

Munashi vanished every so often, seemingly skipping about with her approach because of the singular move that she had been using to close the distance earlier. Were she able to reach Ylvato, she would strike out with her fingers in an attempt to impale Ylvato through her stomach. The electric surge would race through her gauntlet and through Ylvato's body, possibly acting as a stunning weapon. Munashi, as always, would incapacitate Ylvato first before ending her with the blade end of the weapon. The blade was the only thing that could deal fatal damage, after all, unless she were to attack an enemy's vital organs with her fingers, like the heart.

She was also prepared should she miss the mark. She had been using this same technique for a while, after all. Should she miss, or be evaded, or even be counter-attacked she would have to take the battle to the skies. It was a pseudo-maneuver since Munashi could not exactly fly...not only that, but it was as unorthodox as her standard fighting style and weapons. She had confidence that she would win, however. If she wasn't at least confident in that much, then she would've already lost. Confidence and conviction, while something Munashi lacked on a general basis, did not apply in this conflict. She fought to win, not to show what she was made out of. So long as she had something to fight for, why she was doing it didn't matter.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

Since I felt a little lazy as far as sampling went, take this. I pulled it from a Bleach RP I was in.

Munashi shrugged, unable to retort when Ylvato nonchalantly continued about. Munashi didn't seek to convince the woman with words as she knew that they were all futile. "Then remain unconvinced." Munashi knew for a fact that if she would have remained in Hueco Mundo she would've been fighting for those others for the exact same reason. She hated feeling empty, and in that way, the first people to have discovered her become her comrades. This could've been a very different scenario, but it wasn't.

"I still feel those desires when I'm alone. If I'm alone, I feel like I did back then. My loneliness and my body are....synonymous." Munashi made advancing steps now, no longer in the mood to talk. "A hollow is an unnatural beast. I don't claim to be an exception." Munashi reminded herself as she dashed forward, planning to engage Ylvato now to avoid any more of this ridiculous conversation. Munashi was different...or so she claimed. In truth, she was the weakest of the lot when it came to arrancar that had joined the organization. Munashi was undecided in the worst of ways, after all.

'Scream and roar...' That was the way all battles began, and it would be the way Munashi would end it. The words flew from her mouth in rapid succession. Her blade lost its form and became more suitable for single arm usage. The teddy bear she had so curiously wrapped around the pommel with the red string had vanished. Instead, the sword became a pitch black gauntlet that sharpened the fingertips for impaling opponents. A blood red scarf wrapped around the wrist of the gauntlet, and a tattered portion of the scarf hung below her wrist. The blade itself began to surge and scream as it wrapped around as an elbow blade for Munashi's gauntlet. Intimidating, yes, but its power was solely dependent on Munashi's capabilities.

Munashi vanished every so often, seemingly skipping about with her approach because of the singular move that she had been using to close the distance earlier. Were she able to reach Ylvato, she would strike out with her fingers in an attempt to impale Ylvato through her stomach. The electric surge would race through her gauntlet and through Ylvato's body, possibly acting as a stunning weapon. Munashi, as always, would incapacitate Ylvato first before ending her with the blade end of the weapon. The blade was the only thing that could deal fatal damage, after all, unless she were to attack an enemy's vital organs with her fingers, like the heart.

She was also prepared should she miss the mark. She had been using this same technique for a while, after all. Should she miss, or be evaded, or even be counter-attacked she would have to take the battle to the skies. It was a pseudo-maneuver since Munashi could not exactly fly...not only that, but it was as unorthodox as her standard fighting style and weapons. She had confidence that she would win, however. If she wasn't at least confident in that much, then she would've already lost. Confidence and conviction, while something Munashi lacked on a general basis, did not apply in this conflict. She fought to win, not to show what she was made out of. So long as she had something to fight for, why she was doing it didn't matter.
okay that's good and was me doing it pms and no profiles work alright with you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:01 pm
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

It's not my style, but it's also something I'm used to doing. I'm cool with it, so we can start whenever.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:02 pm
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

It's not my style, but it's also something I'm used to doing. I'm cool with it, so we can start whenever.
can you start then? I'm trying my best to catch up on a few things.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:15 pm
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

So does it matter how I write this? Did you have something pre-determined in mind for that pairing, or can I write this Test Subject any way I want?  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:24 pm
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

So does it matter how I write this? Did you have something pre-determined in mind for that pairing, or can I write this Test Subject any way I want?
oh your playing the test subject...I've only played role..so this will be hard for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:38 pm
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

oh your playing the test subject...I've only played role..so this will be hard for me.

I see. Well, I haven't hit send yet, if you'd like a role-switch I'll do it.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:39 pm
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

alright can we switch roles.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:41 pm
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

You'll have to excuse me for a moment, then. I have to get rid of what I've written and go again from the researcher perspective...  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:42 pm
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

You'll have to excuse me for a moment, then. I have to get rid of what I've written and go again from the researcher perspective...
sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 pm
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

sorry.

It's cool. I just dislike having to rewrite the five paragraphs, but it shouldn't take all that long anyway! I'll be finished shortly.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:46 pm
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

sorry.

It's cool. I just dislike having to rewrite the five paragraphs, but it shouldn't take all that long anyway! I'll be finished shortly.
five paragraphs, s**t I don't even write that much.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff