Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[???] "GAME MASTER" Escapes - 'Volunteers', P3! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Escaped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:53 pm
NEWSPAPERS ARE ABUZZ-
It was rare for anyone to escape the Boogeyman jail known as Steadfast Barrows, and even rarer still that the Boogeymen actually and publicly admitted to it. The day the press conference was held was a day of note, and the word went around very, very quickly. More notably was the newspaper articles, which mostly held the same information

The articles would read as follows:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newspaper Clipping

"GAME MASTER" ESCAPES - Boogeymen on alert!

Boogey Chief Dawn held a press conference today to confirm that the shapeshifter known as "Game Master" has escaped from Steadfast Barrows. They are still in the process of piecing together the details of how the escape was orchestrated but they are expected to have the details before the week's end.

Parker Freeman, or "Game Master" (pictured above), was expelled from Amityville Academy ten years ago for kidnapping his fellow students and subjecting them to torture he laughingly described as 'games'. Freeman was put on trial after one of his classmates successfully identified him as their abductor, and during the course of trials several more students came forward with a similar story. The trials lasted four months, and during this time Freeman exhibited no remorse for his actions and even startled the jury by responding to a string of questions with hysterical laughter. He was found guilty of the charges and sentenced to life in confinement.

Parents are urged to get in contact with their children as soon as possible and to alert them of Freeman's escape. Dawn stated today that they are confident that he will not strike again, but until they have him back in custody they advise any school student to be aware of their surroundings at all times.

If any person has any information on the whereabouts of Parker Freeman, aka "Game Master", please contact Officer Kilrest or Officer Padcleft at 444 immediately.

ESCAPE con't -

The calls start coming in---
Concerned parents, relatives and friends light up the phones, mirrors, televisions and ravens, sending messages to their loved ones, making sure that they are safe, and to express a warning about the 'Game Master'. Curious students, having caught either the broadcast or read the newspaper articles, being looking into the 'notorious' shapeshifter and, somewhere, the man himself lurks.

What happens now?

That is up to you to decide!

You may do nothing, or use the above as flavour text, or even centre a solo about a call from home, or for the curious, a research point for your character to look into. Please be advised that if you do use this event to spawn an RP, either solo or otherwise, the standard shop rules in regards to what counts for growth points are in effect! i.e. if your solo/prp goes over 800 words, it is a +1 for that character!

If you would like to research this past event / would like to pursue the history of one of the few expelled from Amityville, feel free to contact The Escaped (and this is a handy link to the pm box!). Please note that this does not guarantee an automatic spot when sign-ups for ??? open!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact at the above PM address.

Keep an eye on this page for any future updates in regards to GAME MASTER's whereabouts!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:36 pm
The GAME MASTER searches for his prey---
And he might even be watching you. If you are interested in a chance to be involved in the Game Master's debut 'game', please read on!

This time, he will be targeting thirteen students. If more than thirteen apply, the students will be selected by rolling in this thread. If selected, these students will be kidnapped and made to play what he considers a game. It will be a mix of room investigations and word prompts with very little dice rolling, and is scheduled to run for roughly one week starting on Monday, April 28th, but may go a day or two longer depending on how the investigations plays out. There are roughly 3-4 GM updates that are currently scheduled for every 48 hours to keep the 'game' moving, with the room investigations and prompts going on in between.

PLEASE NOTE that the goal of this 'game' is to bring suffering into your character's (un?)life. The prompts are varied in intensity so you can get as little or as much suffering as you would like them to experience, but seeing as the ultimate goal is to make you suffer at least a little, well...

If you're still interested, please use the code below and post it in this thread! I will be closing signups (and potentially rolling the 13 "lucky" victims) on Friday, April 25th at 11:59pm EST. If you have multiple characters, please only post a form for one of them, just to keep it fair.

THE TL biggrin R

What's going on:
  • "Game Master" wants to play a game.
  • 13 students will be kidnapped
  • Is more than 13 apply, they will be chosen by dice rolls.

What I want to do:
  • Make your character suffer*
    * But the prompts are varied so ultimately, they suffer as much as you want them to

When I'm going to do this:
  • This 'game' is scheduled to start Monday, April 28th
  • It will run for one week, adding maybe a day or two in case.
  • Scheduled 24 or 48 hour GM prompts to keep the story going.

But first:
  • I need victims.
  • Enrolled students only, please! No horsemen or hunter golems at this time.
  • Please only submit ONE of your characters, to make it fair for the others
  • Use the form below to apply as a victim
  • This will close FRIDAY, APRIL 25TH AT 11:59PM EST.

In addition:
(This wasn't in the original blurb but I'm adding it anyway)

It seems some students have been very curious about the Game Master's previous events, if you would like some extra reading!

[size=15][color=orange][b]I would like to play![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Skill Testing Questions:[/b]

[i]On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?:[/i]

[i]On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?:[/i]

[i]By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering:[/i]

The Escaped

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Amphitrite
Year: Grad
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: 10 Obviously I kill things.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 10 AGAIN, LOOK AT WHAT I DO ENOH...

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: I UNDERSTAND THIS....

:'DDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Llyrendil
Year: Y1
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: 10

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 5

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: Yes'm  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:41 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: TK
Year: 2
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: anywhere from 5 to 10 :U

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 10 laughs

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: yessu  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Shun Kuroda
Year: Alumni
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: 8.7254

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 9.824 (Actual visual gore is a bit harder to take but written is a okay)

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering:  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Genevieve
Year: 3
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: 10

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 8

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: ouob  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:45 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Mathias
Year: 2
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 10

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: when is there not?  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:47 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Frost in the Storm
Year: 3
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: 11

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 10 provided it follows gaia ToS okay I almost got banned once and that was no bueno in my burritos

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: No I do not understand please show me just how much I can love something while it hurts me so bad in sinfully good ways mmmyess  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Taika Belle Underhill
Year: One
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: 10 because why not x3

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 10~

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: Yup!  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:20 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Marosa
Year: Y2
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: 11, because I like to go one step beyond 8D

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 10

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: yesssss  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:24 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Aurel
Year: 1
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: 8

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: 7-8

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: Is there any other expectation?

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:26 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Rosy
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: 10, because who doesn't love suffering

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: I'm ready, bring it on!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:29 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Piper Blacke
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: Typically find it somewhere in the 7-10 range~

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: o7o Already wrote my own before, we cool (10)

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: /o/ yup  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 pm
I would like to play!
Student Name: Spiridon
Year: Y1
Skill Testing Questions:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being none and 10 being intense, how do you like your suffering?: Bout 7 to 8

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not at all' and 10 being 'ok because I'm desensitized', how okay are you with suggested gore?: I love gore. I tend to have an affair with it sometimes. So 10 yo

By signing up my character, I understand that, if selected, there will be suffering: Oh yes. I count on it 8D  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff