Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juventa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image

T H E xxxx H A L F - B R E E D

A disgruntled looking young-man stood outside of his assigned dorm-room, fishing in an overly large brown-leather satchel slung over his right shoulder. The young-man's hair was very long, a tawny brown near the ends, but slightly disarrayed in a messy bun near the crown of his head. He stood at 5' 6 1/2", his long legs covered in black skinnies, while his torso was draped in an austere white dress-shirt that ended in bell-sleeves.

"Merda... I knew it was a mistake to put those xxxx-ing keys in my bag," he mumbled to himself before discovering the keys and swiftly unlocking the door to his dorm.

Glancing around the dorm room, he allowed himself a small smile, "Heh, this looks better than mia nonna's home in Tuscany."

//~~OoOoOo~~

Kitchen

User Image

Main Area

User Image

Bedroom One

User Image

Bedroom Two

User Image

Bedroom Three

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bathroom

User Image

//~~oOoOo~~

After exploring his new residence, Felice returns to the first bedroom, kicks off his shoes, and flumps down on the bed. With all this moving, a well-deserved pisolino was deserved.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:07 pm
Juventa

User Image

Nico scowled as he fumbled with the key to his new dorm. When he finally managed to open the door he half-fell into the room with a scowl on his face. He barely acknowledged Felice's presence with a side ways glance before he dumped his 3 bags on the floor. They weren't that heavy but he was never renowned for his strength . Nico continued to slide into one of the nearby seats while sighing inwardly. He hadn't been sleeping lately and had dark circles under his eyes.  

Hugglesthewizard

Juventa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:47 pm
Hugglesthewizard

User Image

Peeking an eye open from his nap, Felice glowered at the source of the noise before sitting up from the canopy bed. Inwardly snorting at Nico's luggage, he ventured towards the other and was hard-pressed to look more disinterested at the entirety of the situation.
After a few moments of studying Nico's appearance and clothes, Felice sighed and offered up a hand in greeting, "Ehi, the name's Felice. Not "Fell-ees", "Fell-ee-che". I've got a few ground rules to lay out before we become further informare."
"Number One: Don't touch anything in my room. Number Two: Buy your own food and don't touch any of the stuff I buy. Number Three: Don't try and be my amico, capisce?"
At that, Felice brushed past Nico on his way into the kitchen, quickly pulling out cooking utensils and assorted spices to make his dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:24 pm
Juventa

User Image
Nico snorted into his lap.
Well pardon me , I'm sure he called in mock sorrow.
I assure you the last thing I want to do is upset my new smart a** , Hispanic house maid he drawled as he picked up the heaviest of his bags and moved into one of the bedrooms.
He started unpacking his books onto one of the near by shelves.
He had only brought his favorites.
"Hard times " and "A Tale of Two Cities" by Dickens and "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen. The rest were cheap Penny Dreadfuls and a couple of Agatha Christies and Sherlock Holmes paperbacks.
Scowling internally at his room mate's attitude he moved out to the room he had came from the collect the rest of his bags.  

Hugglesthewizard

Juventa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:48 pm
Hugglesthewizard

User Image

Felice snorted, running an hand through the brown fringe of hair that wasn't up in a messy-bun on the top of his head. He wasn't here to make friends and the sooner his new roommate realized it, the better.
Unbothered by the comment that Nico had shot him, Felice sat a large pot full of water upon the burner on the stove, turned the dimmer onto high, and began breaking the pasta into the water as it started to simmer. Noting that there wasn't enough time to make a sauce, Felice popped open a jar of pesto to put on the boiling noodles.
"If there's any left-overs, you're plenty welcome to them, as I only eat fresh food. If that's a problem I'll just throw it to the stray dogs that live off campus."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:58 pm
Juventa

User Image
I wouldn't imagine anything you made would be good for much else he called as he began to move his clothes into the drawers. When he had put away his last t-shirt he took out the coffee packet he always brought with him. He moved into the kitchen and started to boil some water while shaking the packet. The coffee wasn't particularly good but it took the edge off of his hunger.  

Hugglesthewizard

Kurouh

Altruistic Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:41 pm

User Image

Adalberaht ━━ Makaali
T H E xxxx H E A R T♥ F E L T

Having walked in on the two males butting heads over something, what was it? Food?
Adalberaht felt like maybe this wasn't the correct dorm.
Looking down at the slip of paper that informed him of his roommates,
he called out softly, as if to not annoy them.

"Hnnn, you are Felice, and Nico yes? I will be staying with you in this dorm
for until my school years here are done!"

He smiled, proud that he was able to get out such a successful sentence.
He was still going through the steps of learning English, his sentence
structures were usually botched and awful.

"I do not understand why you are fighting is something the matter?
I can help with anything wrong!"

His voice was heavily laced with worry as he tried to hopefully help the
two males to stop fighting, he dropped his two pink bags and walked over to them,
glancing over at Felice's food.

"utsökt! You made this? You are very good at cooking? As am I?"

He diverted his gaze to Nico and looked worried.

"No! NO friend you must eat more than that!
ovärdigt! You will get skinnier and not be living."

His face brightened up as he had an idea pop into his head.

"Let us all eat together that would be Utmärkt??"

He looked at both of them expectantly and with wide eyes, thinking
that roommates just had to get along! If not then what would be the fun in
that, and in all honesty he didn't want the two males at each others throats
every day after stressful classes.

Juventa

Hugglesthewizard

Kurouh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:36 pm
Kurouh

User Image

Now thoroughly disgruntled by the intrusion of yet another person in his space, Felice didn't look up from where he had been cooking. In fact, perhaps if he ignored this new addition they would go away. He didn't seem to be as bad as Nico, but who knew with that cute smile?
"He could be some sort of omicida that only wants to kill all of us," he paused in his thinking for a moment before concluding, "Not that it would bother me to put a little distance between me and that fottuda idiota."

Not being able to place the accent that the newcomer seemed to have, Felice soon voiced his curiosity.
"Ah, scusate il mio amico, but would you kindly tell me of where you come from? I can't seem to place that thick accent that you have. If you could not tell, Lo sono Italiano. However, if I had to guess, you are Scandinavian, si?"

Juventa

Kurouh

Altruistic Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:50 pm

User Image

Adalberaht ━━ Makaali

Immediately as he heard Felice speak he could tell that he was slurring
in bits of Italian into his speech.

"Ditt tal är vackert!! Much more than mine is! I am speaking in Swedish."

He chirped this happily.

"You guessed wrong though, sorglig. I am from Sweden, though my name is
a high old German name. It is nice to meet you! You are Felice? Your hair is
very beautiful."

He swung from side to side, humming a bit before he moved over to the counter and hopped up onto it,
letting out a yawn and stretching.

"We will be eating together rätt??"

Juventa

Hugglesthewizard

Kurouh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:17 pm
Kurouh

User Image

Biting his lip at the unsanitary behavior to hold back an acidic comment that the foreigner would obviously not understand, Felice continued to work at the meal. The pasta had been gluten-free and while the pesto was not as fresh as he would like, he could always cut up some tomatoes to add some flavor, maybe some parmigiano to add another layer to the flavor... After debating this and checking on his pasta, he absent mindedly pulled out three plates for his roommates as he moved gracefully through the kitchen.
"I suppose it wouldn't be too much of a problema to feed you once in a while, but don't expect me to do it all the time, compredere?"
Taking out the items he needed from the ice-box and setting out the cheese and tomatoes, as well as appropriate cutting boards for each while carefully watching the pasta boil lowly.

Juventa

Kurouh

Altruistic Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:29 pm

User Image

Adalberaht ━━ Makaali

He squinted his eyes slightly and gave Felice a look, daring him to
say any sort of thing of what he was doing right now. This is
something that will happen often, no one can make him
stop sitting on the cabinets.

"Dependency kommer inte att ske"

He said this trying to sound as sweet as possible, though if
the other roommate kept up the rude attitude he might feel
a little bit inclined to drop the act.

"Oroa dig inte, jag laga mycket bättre, Jag behöver inte dig.
Oh, but I think I will often order pizza, that is the best.
What do your parents do bedra Felice?"

Adalberaht hops down from the counter and walks over to Nico, casually
leaning onto the male and offering a soft smile.

Juventa

Hugglesthewizard

Kurouh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

At the mention of his parents, Felice's slight smirk on the side of his face faded as quickly as it had come, a dark emotion passing in his eyes before vacancy claimed his blue orbs. Deciding it better to not directly respond to the other, Felice began to absently chop up the tomatoes before sliding them into the pesto he had ladled into a bowl.
"I mi parenti? They aren't very... involved in what I do. I would prefer to not discuss it in polite company, bene?"
The smile that Felice pasted onto his face was a very close imitation to a polite air, however it missed it's mark slightly and looked more like an attempt at a genial expression that set the others in the room on edge. Felice took the pasta off the burner when he deemed it cooked and strained it thoroughly before giving all of the servings to the two guests, leaving his plate empty. He layered their pasta with the pesto and the Parmesan, putting up his own plate.
"Scusi, I remembered that I had some more things to unpack. Please excuse my absence from the meal, thank you."
With that he left the kitchen, entering his room before shutting the door behind him softly, almost cautiously.

Juventa

Kurouh

Altruistic Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:03 pm

User Image

Adalberaht ━━ Makaali

Adalberaht his tongue across his bottom lip, seeing that he struck a chord.
Happily taking the plates though he led Nico over to the table and they both sat down,
He assumed Nico was most likely just tense from the god awful air around them
So he resulted to making small talk about things.

After a while he stood up, and rinsed his and Nico's dishes before leaving the room
and looking through the large dorm, though coming upon room three, it's slight pink accent made him
swoon internally, and he decided that this would be the room he called home.

" Dibs, är detta rum gruva. You do not mind do you?"

He called into the hallway.

Juventa

Hugglesthewizard

Kurouh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

Felice didn't bother to respond, as he had not heard the claim. It didn't truly matter to him anyway, not when he had now two people to definitely avoid during his stay here. Standing on the balcony and allowing the soft wind to blow his hair, he felt a familiar sinking feeling in his stomach. Cursing, he shook his head in refusal before he began fervently rubbing his face in his hands, "Dio, you're not wasting the progress that you worked so hard for. Not this time."
Rolling his shoulders and composing himself before going back out, bags still very much unpacked, he opened to the door to the main living area. Not even bothering with pasting a smile on his face, Felice grabbed the purse that was set beside the door to the dorm room. After rifling through it a minute, he chanced a glance at both Adalberaht and Nico and regarded them. "I have a few bags that I still need to claim. I'll be back, immagino."
As he was about to leave, he paused, looking at the kitchen again before shaking his head and shutting the door behind him once again.

Juventa

Kurouh

Altruistic Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm

User Image

Adalberaht ━━ Makaali

He heard the door shut behind Felice and gave a soft sigh.
That was going to be something he's have to work
hard to become friends with. Was it really even worth it?

Lazily he herded Nico into his room and made him sit on his bed, before
rambling on and on about how he was so excited about the new school,
how interesting it was!

It really was interesting, before a while he began to braid Nico's long
dark locks of hair. Explaining that his Mormor used to do the same to
him.

Juventa

Hugglesthewizard

Kurouh

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out