Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Only you can bring me back Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:46 pm
User Image

As you
grow up, you learn that even that one person that was never supposed to let you down probably will.
You will have your
heart broken probably more than once and everytime, it's harder.
You might even break hearts too, so remember what it felt like when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for something an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast and you'll probably lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt.
Because every sixty seconds you spend upset is another minute of happiness you can't get back.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:47 pm
Gensis - Dr. Jamie Cassidy

Science - A systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.

Day 1: We have begun experimentation with funding from the government. Our experiment to mix animal DNA with a humans and create a creature that has animal features with the capability for human speech. I predict this will be a long a difficult process. We have already collected the animal DNA we are going to use and the fertile eggs donated from human mothers. Surprisingly only one human female wished to see the process through all others donated and were done.

Day 712: We are encountered with yet another failure but I suspect we are close to getting a live product. We have almost perfected our technique, we need to soon, the government funders are getting more and more anxious with our failed results.

Day 773: It looks like we may finally have a viable embryo. The embryo has survived for two months now and we are starting to pick up its individual sounds of life. It seems however to be developing at a slightly more rapid pace than a normal human embryo. It is very exciting like most human embryos it still retains its tail at this point and I wonder if it shall keep it. Gender as of yet is unknown, too early for a chromosome test.

Day 923: The male baby we have been placing our hopes on seems to be intent on being delivered this day 2 months earlier than a normal human baby. He tried to come out at 6 months but we had managed to put him off now it appears as though he will not be stopped.

Juliana his mother died in child birth today, but Rian as his mother has dubbed him was born a healthy baby with a white cat's tail and ears. His eyes are a blue but a babies eyes are always blue I wait to see what his eye color may turn out to be.

Day 8683: Rian has been growing up nicely but recently he has more secluded, he spends less and less time being in a humanish form. My colleagues he is degrading to animal instincts and they believe the experiment is failing. I think Rian is secluding himself for a different reason, he still doesn't seem to mind me and seems to enjoy my company. I have decided to take him home with me while I try to find someone that might bring Rian out of his shell hes creating. I have found a promising new scientist who I hope will help.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:48 pm
Okay basic story plot line now that I have set everything up. My character Rian is a experimentation who has been living in a lab for some 23 odd years. He is the first and only success of the Gensis project. He has started to close himself off to the doctors around him and Dr. Jamie Cassidy his main caretaker (as pictured above in the first post) believes it is for a different reason than her colleagues believes it is. So she has hired a new scientist fresh into the feild. This is where you come in. Your character is hired by Dr. Cassidy to come and work wit Rian to see if they can continue they're observation. Your character will be rooming at Dr. Cassidy's house along with her and Rian. Your job to figure out why Rian is being so reclusive and spending less and less time in his more human form.

1. Your character must be a little bit older than Rian
2. Your character must be a seke, or seme  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:49 pm
Profile Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Biography:
Other: (Optional)
Appearance:

~*~*~*~*~*~

Username: Alikia-neechan
Name: Rian
USS: Uke
Personality: Rian is the fearless type daring to stand up to anyone and everyone. The only person he shys away from when they are angry is Dr. Cassidy when he knows hes done something wrong. As of late he has been weirdly reclusive and rarely talks to anyone but Dr. Cassidy and even that is beginning to dwindle as he spends less time in the form of a humanish appearance. He used to be sweet and playful like almost all cats, but now he acts almost feral and tries to stay away from people.
Biography: (As above anything else I will fill in later)
Other: He has never tryly been outside or around any place but the lab and Dr. Cassidy's home.
Appearance: User Image

Username: Alikia-neechan
Name: Dr. Jamie Cassidy
Personality: Dr. Cassidy can be a bit of a hard a**. She knows what she wants and how to get it. She can be very intimidating when she needs to be and even Rian will shy away from her. She likes the quiet and is quite the good cook. She spends alot of time reading or conversing with Rian.
Biography: She was top of her class all throughout school excelling at almost everything she did. Graduating early from both High school and College she was picked up by the government to head the Gensis project at the age of 18. She is envied by most of her colleagues for being so young but she doesn't let her age bother her.
Appearance: (As above in the first picture.)

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:09 am
Alikia Tsl auki

Username: Skylar Atherley
Name: Gustavo "Gus for short" Mittshuski
USS: Seme
Personality: Gustavo is rather reclusive about certain aspects about himself yet he is a pure mystery. He is kind and gentle but yet he is strong and firm and does have a temper as well as he is very protective of things and people that he truly cares about. Threaten someone he cares about and look out.
Biography: Not much is known about his past besides the fact that he was adopted when he was thirteen by an older couple that sympathized with the loss of his parents in a horrific accident which he never speaks of.
Other: There is something about him that is unknown even by his colleges by his colleges but he is a smart as a whip having graduated top of his class and been the valedictorian.
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17500000/Anime-Guys-male-anime-characters-17560242-225-350.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:31 pm
Skylar Atherley

"Rian! Come down from there." Jamie yelled up at the white cat laying on a beam near the ceiling. The white cat merely glared at her with his bright golden eyes. "Rian we are having someone come here whether you like it or not and he will be here at any moment. Now come down you white terror." Jamie argued with the cat a hand on her hip irritated. The cat merely gave a flick of his tail and didn't move. "Fine stay up there." she said with a huff as she walked away. The cat looked back as she left pondering for a moment as if trying figure out if she was up to some sort of game.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo was up at the crack of dawn in order to get ready for his day along with working out. After his workout he took a hot shower before getting dressed into a nice button down dress shirt and dressy slacks so that he appeared presentable but was he really would remain a mystery. Climbing into his car he drove to the place that he was told to go to in order to help out if he could with this situation. A smirk crossed his lips as a memory crossed his mind but he quickly shook his head getting it to go away.

He was soon at the door ringing the doorbell a tight lipped smile on his face his hands now shoved into his pants pockets as he waited for the door to be opened. He was listening intently observing every sound before the door would open as well as once he would enter because he knew that situations like this called for great observation in order for him to understand the full extant of what he needed to do beyond what he had already been informed about.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:43 pm
Skylar Atherley

Jamie looked towards the entrance hall as she heard the doorbell she quickly went to answer. She knew Rain was following her along the beam above her curiously, like any cat really. But he was curious about this person she was inviting into his life whether or not he liked the fact that there would be someone new. Smiling when she saw Gustavo she opened the door wider to allow him in. "Come in come in." Jame greeted.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo smiled her as he stepped inside purely ignoring Rian for the moment even though he felt the eyes on him checking him odut. "Where would you like me to put my things for the time being ?" he drawled as he held his small bag in his hand having not brought a lot with him at least for. the time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian watched from the beam curious about this new man who was entering his life. In a way he was excited because it wasn't often that there was a new person in his life. At the same time it annoyed him because he knew why the man was here. "Second bedroom on the right up the stairs." Jamie stated  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo nodded "Thanks mam" he purred before striding up the stairs to the room he went inside leaving the door open and setting a treat down onto the little table just inside the room. He then placed his bag onto the bed before moving to the window and gazing out of it folding his hands infront of himself as he gazed out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian followed the man through the house along the ceiling beams. He wanted to observe the man and was surprised to see him leave the door to his room open. While Rian did not need the door considering the beams allowed him to go I to anyone's room it was still a gesture. Seeing the treat on the table Rian grew more confused, he was on a strict diet but the treat didn't smell like anything he was allowed. Quietly he entered the room watching the man for some sort of movement. Jumping onto the table he sniffed at the treat still watching Gustavo before batting at it.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo stayed at the window with his hands folded in front of himself observing
Rian through the window quietly. As he observed a smile over his lips knowing exactly what he had set onto the table having not told Jamie his intentions since it was obvious to him that what Jamie had been doing to date was not working with Rian and he intended to attempt to rectify that with his own methods if they liked it or not. If they wanted him to help bring Rian out of his shell then it was up to him to do so as he saw fit rather then using their methods which were not working at this point.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:12 pm
Skylar Atherley

When nothing happened after he batted at the treat including Gustavo not moving Rian finally ate the thing. It had an interesting flavor but not one altogether unfamiliar. He wondered what the man had planned next so he lay on the table watching.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly Gustavo turned around to face Rian slowly tossing another of the treats a little ways from himself before sitting on the window seat holding his hand out flat another of the tasty treats sitting in the palm of his hand but he didn't once speak or move quickly.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff