Submit

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:50 am
Ezra leaned back on the bench, casually petting the little pichu that laid across his lap. Nothing made the days more enjoyable than watching people in the park. It also helped find those trainers that mistreated or abused their pokemon. Those trainers were the ones Ezra would follow so he could steal the pokemon and give them a nice home where they won't be neglected. Despite being their for research, a part of him hoped someone would actually stop and talk to him since he was getting lonely with just Leiji the Pichu to keep him company. He had friends he could talk to back in Campharon but he wouldn't be able to go back there for a few more weeks, not with every cop in the city looking for someone matching his description. For now, he'd lay low in Sandalwood, making money the usual way.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:05 pm
It seemed that Ezra wasn't the only one with the idea to watch trainers at the Park. another form, long and wiry, with strong features and heavily shadowed eyes remained leaning against one of the trees, long arms folded and their head tilted up, long ash gray hair falling out of their eye as they seemed to be speaking to something up in the tree.

Though the population in Sandelwood wasn't exactly a big lure for trainers, as scares as the population of league registered trainers WAS on this island, Ray didn't exactly have the option of going to the League center to watch pokemon and humans interact, so setting for the next best thing, while mediocre, was really the only option.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:24 pm
Ezra gave one more cursory look through the crowd and let out a sigh of exasperation. He'd been in Sandalwood for more than a week and hadn't found a single trainer that seemed abusive or neglectful. The closest he saw to a justifiable pokemon theft was a little girl that dragged her eevee behind her on a leash but he wasn't going to fault her for that. After all, the eevee seemed more interested in a flock of starlys than her owner's walk. "Well, Leiji, looks like we're not going to find any potential targets today, either..." he muttered as he started to climb to his feet. He was about halfway off the bench when his eye caught on something new, someone that seemed out of place in the crowd of happy travelers. He fixed his gaze upon a stranger that seemed to be watching the crowds as well and her dark green outfit seemed to set her apart from the bright colors of the other park dwellers. "There's something strange about that chick..." he murmured and he grabbed his bag, throwing it over his shoulder. Leiji climbed up on the other shoulder and held on for the ride as Ezra made his way through the crowd towards her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:21 pm
"No way I wouldn't even give it a five foot reach, at the most."
As Ezra drew closer the words the women was speaking, still up in the tree were becoming more clear,
She stared up at it for a few seconds, before lowering her gaze to a bulbasaur that was hanging out with his trainer by the fountains.
"No! I'm telling you, look at the bulb size, there's just no way."

Upon lowering her gaze, mossy eyes caught sight of someone making their way over to her.
quirking her notched eyebrow and tilting her head enough so that the length of hair fell over her remaining eye.
"Well now, don't you look like you've got some business." she said with a wide grin as the man drew up close enough for her to speak with him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:38 pm
"What's your deal?" Ezra questioned, knowing that with shady types, it was best to take an aggressive tone and stance immediately. After all, if this was another thief, he'd have to scare her out of his territory before she drew attention. "Everyone else is walking around being cheerful and having a good time. You, on the other hand, are obviously up to something. Are you a trainer looking for a fight or worse?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:51 pm
The tall women blinked at the question, her eyebrows arching even more as she leaned forward slightly continuing to listen to this man's case.
"Oh uh, well, lets see, my deal?" She mused, straightening back up to lean against the tree and give a thoughtful chuckle.
"I was thinking, that maybe we were going to try out that new Mexican place down by main after we were done looking around here." She mused, tilting her head up at the tree again before looking back at the man.

"Not cheerful? What?" the women laughed, unfolding one of her hands and pointing to her lips that she spread into a wide and rather uncomfortable wide grin, a feat most people wouldn't be able to pull off "Sorry is that better? I'm sure that's the maximum cheerfulness that I am capable of, but if its not, hey! I don't mind a good fight, why are you offering?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:26 pm
Ezra couldn't help but chortle at the attempt of a smile. "I take it your not a thief, then?" he asked. "If you're not here to steal pokemon, I got no qualms with you and you're obviously not a cop. What do you keep looking at in the tree, though?" he wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:37 pm
"A thief?" Ray said through a burst of laughter "Wow, that's quite a jump." She pointed out "and I'll admit that's a first for me, out of curiosity what brought you to that conclusion?"
She asked, turning to face the newcomer a little better, leaning one of her shoulders against the tree while her boot crossed to the other side of her other leg.
"And what makes you so sure that I'm not a cop, If I am then I would be one hell of a good undercover cop, don't you think." She pointed out, a wide grin still playing over her lips as she squinted one eye at him. "How can you be so sure then. hm?"

Straightening her posture a bit, a flash of teeth and a finger pointing up into the tree at hist last question to encourage him to look up into the tree.

If Ezra does look, he would find a massive red and white striped Serperior with large bright green eyes staring back down at him with a skeptical look on its face.
Its lengthy body spread out along the branches of the tree, while despite its odd coloring, looked completely at home in with the foliage.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:53 pm
"I thought you were a thief because you were scanning the crowd just like I was..." Ezra admitted. "...and I know you're not a cop for two reasons. One, a cop, even one that's good with being undercover, cannot help but have a stance of authority. Two, your hair would be a hindrance on the force. They wouldn't allow it and you wouldn't, either. After all, bangs would make it hard to see to make a shot."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm
Ray made a low whistle at his conclusions, again her eyebrows arching.
"Well now, lets hope you never have to spot a cop in the crowds." She said, a grin still playing on her lips "I respect the fact that you seems to understand the importance of a good perception, but let me give you a run down from my perspective." She started, keeping her leaning stance and arms folded, though her mossy eyes bore into the other man closely.
"I'll promise you two things, I hold more authority in my own intent then any cop does, and I've got the confidence, experience and the ego to spare, so if I can pull off not looking like I'm a smug a** with an intent to hand anyone their behind on a platter if given the chance, then any cop, as a professional can too. As for my hair," she finished, glancing to the long gray locks over her face "Its just how I style it, I can easily have it pinned and braided back like the rest of it when i need it out of the way, and trust me, with as active a life style as I lead, that is important."
Ashe spoke she reached back behind her head to pull over a braid that she had at the back of her head.
"I again, see more action then any cop ever will in his or her career, and my hair has never been an issue."

she tossed her braid back over her shoulder and straightened up to her full height again. Though the entire time she spoke she wore a pleasant smile on her face, as if she was having a casual and pleasant conversation, and quite enjoying herself.
"And lastly I would like to point out, That if you are trying to accuse me of being a thief becasue I was scanning the crowd, then becasue you also admit you were scanning the crowd, you are, yourself admitting to having a theft agenda."
She held her hands out, and arched her eyebrows at the man, waiting for him reply.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:23 pm
"Nice call but thieving is such a horrible name for what I do..." Ezra pointed out with a coy smirk. "I considerate liberating helpless pokemon from owners that abuse or neglect them. If I make a little cash doing so, it's not as if it hurts anyone except the trainers and they deserve it. The pokemon get new homes with people that care about them, the trainers learn they should appreciate their pokemon and I get a little cash in my pocket to eat for a few weeks. It seems fair to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:29 pm
Ray actually laughed at his explanation, "So, you're basically a vigilante from the Special operations corp." She held her hands up "Alright alright I get it. but still, must be a fruitless job. There is a lot to be said about The League, but one things for sure, they keep a pretty tight ship when it comes to their trainers and registered pokemon. Not sure why you're looking in a place like this when you would have more luck hunting down Team Rocket, for all they've done to the pokemon community. You read the papers, right?"

The older women gave the other man a wink "though good luck poking that hornets nest alone."

The knowledge that this person stole pokemon didn't seem to phase the women in the last bit, for whatever reason her half lidded expression and smile never one faltered. "So what are you getting on my case about?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm
"To be honest, I thought you were one of those common thieves, coming to steal pokemon for money so I was going to scare you off but I was obviously mistaken so I apologize." Ezra explained. "I shall keep an eye out for these Team Rocket people, though. They're the ones in the uniforms with the big red Rs right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:52 pm
"Scare me off?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips "How do you think you could have done that?"
She gave him a look, sizing him up with a now definite competitive gleam in her eye.
A shift and a light chortle from the snake over her head.

"Red R, yeah, sometimes, when they're being prideful I guess. You won't see them walking around like that normally."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:07 pm
"Most thieves are cowards so, when you call them out, they turn tail and run. You didn't and I doubt you would've even if you were a thief..." Ezra pointed out. "I didn't really have a plan beyond that and, judging by that serperior, you're definitely not a rookie when it comes to pokemon battles. That being said, I don't think I'm much of a threat to you anymore." he admitted. Ezra had been on the streets and around shady characters enough to know when to walk away. "So, how about we start fresh. My name is Ezra and I'll be walking away now."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff